PDA

View Full Version : WHo is this Ms. Susan that comes to meets with her lexus

TIGERJC
03-31-2007, 03:46 AM
I have been hearing that she has a 350z-TT for about a year now from various ppl, but I have never seen that car out. I see her all the time getting chauffeured around in that lexus, and getting in the way of races. I just want to know is she the mother or girlfriend of somebody that runs a lot, b/c she always manages to appear at the low key spots

Tank
03-31-2007, 03:54 AM
I have been hearing that she has a 350z-TT for about a year now from various ppl, but I have never seen that car out. I see her all the time getting chauffeured around in that lexus, and getting in the way of races. I just want to know is she the mother or girlfriend of somebody that runs a lot, b/c she always manages to appear at the low key spots
she has a white 350z TT last i heard from her it was done but i know its been in the shop for awhile, how she hears about all the spots i have no clue hell she even showed up down south one time :???:

3.5altman
03-31-2007, 08:11 AM
susan is a very good personal friend of mine, she does have 350z. Where it is, I dunno, i haven't spoken with her in while. She has some serious connections, thats how she pops up at the low key spots. Next time you see her around introduce yourself my pms homie...

modifiedr
03-31-2007, 05:27 PM
Susan is a real good friend of mine as well....Her Z is currently being put together by Maximum Velocity Motorsport...... She is also selling that Z for $55k....... The car will be putting dow 500whp, but has the potential to 900whp with race fuel and a bigger turbo.... But, she is a cool lady that opens her heart and home to everyone.... if you don't know her you should come up to her and introduce yourself to her.... you'll be surprised how cool she is......

slowhawk01
03-31-2007, 06:41 PM
susan is a very good personal friend of mine, Where it is, I dunno, i haven't spoken with her in while.

:thinking:
She is a good personal freind but you haven't talk to her in awhile:thinking: . Thats not a good personal freind:lmfao:

Init2winit
03-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Susan is a real good friend of mine as well....Her Z is currently being put together by Maximum Velocity Motorsport...... She is also selling that Z for $55k....... The car will be putting dow 500whp, but has the potential to 900whp with race fuel and a bigger turbo.... But, she is a cool lady that opens her heart and home to everyone.... if you don't know her you should come up to her and introduce yourself to her.... you'll be surprised how cool she is......That car don't have the potential for shit coming from where its being built, if it'll ever get built. Jonathan (the owner) does bad business, is a douch bag, and is taking her for her money. It was supposed to take 6 months to build, and now its been a little over a year. He keeps jacking her around. All he is supposed to be doing is building an engine, nothing more. No fab work, or anything of the sort.

TIGERJC
03-31-2007, 06:58 PM
susan is a very good personal friend of mine, she does have 350z. Where it is, I dunno, i haven't spoken with her in while. She has some serious connections, thats how she pops up at the low key spots. Next time you see her around introduce yourself my pms homie...
I am not the person to go run up to somebody in a car and introduce myself. I am not saying anything bad about her, just wanted to know who she was

HachiDori
04-01-2007, 01:03 AM
Susan, I know pretty well aswell she ride up everywere with jose i think he name is in the lexus. As far as have heard( 2 nights ago) the car is still in the shop.

Awesome person! Susan ftw!

ct9a gsr
04-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Susan really is a kind and nice person... she's very friendly and I only have nice things to say about her.

BUGMAN
04-03-2007, 07:03 AM
That car don't have the potential for shit coming from where its being built, if it'll ever get built. Jonathan (the owner) does bad business, is a douch bag, and is taking her for her money. It was supposed to take 6 months to build, and now its been a little over a year. He keeps jacking her around. All he is supposed to be doing is building an engine, nothing more. No fab work, or anything of the sort.

That's not the first time I have heard good things about them and I don't have any imports. :eek: