PDA

View Full Version : Misc Losing weight...

ALVIN
03-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Ok so I have started eating healthier since the new year....and this time I actually am sticking to it (sometimes I cheat lol), but I have lost a good bit of weight since February. I used to weigh 335 lbs and i'm 5'11" (granted I am not HUGE like one would think but I do have a gut). Now I am 305 lbs and gradually going down. I have started doing curls with 20-30 lbs dumbells(every other day) leg workouts(the days in between dumbells) and crunches(every day)...each day I step it up (on crunches that is). I also work in a HOT ass wearhouse lifting 50-150 lb brake drums for 18 wheeler trucks and pulling parts so I am constantly walking.

Is there anything that I can go get from say GNC that would help me lose weight as well as build muscle? I'd appreciate it.

s15driver
03-30-2007, 08:24 PM
yea my mom is a personal trainer/bodybuilder get this stuff called hydroxycut and get muscle milk, i vouch for mucsle milkm it worked wonders for me building lean mass i went from 180lbs to 205 in like 2 months

hydroshutter
03-30-2007, 08:40 PM
I've gained about 8lb's in a month by using muscle milk and changing my diet to mostly protein-enriched foods.

ruah_23
03-30-2007, 08:48 PM
GNC is for FAGS...Try bodybuilding.com or e-bay.
If you wanna loose weight..get hydroxycut!

ALVIN
03-31-2007, 07:27 AM
See I tried Hydroxycut and it worked for the first bottle and a half...but then I my chest started hurting after that and I was like fuuuuck that and quit taking it.

ueyedgr8tness
03-31-2007, 08:42 AM
Well i am tring to loose 2 but this last yr my goal was to hit 315 bench and i did got big as shit at the time but now i just want to cut it all up and loose my stomach.

So how much do u run everyday amd how do u eat cause i would love to just loose 20ibs

ueyedgr8tness
03-31-2007, 08:42 AM
Oh and slorsx are u from clubrsx.com I am a type-s owner my self?

B18CDELSLO
03-31-2007, 12:04 PM
i kno where u are coming from, i am 6'3 350lbs and used 2 be a bodybuilder in my teens and just let myself go.... anyways u SHOULD cheat like 1 day a week, it will help u stay on track and eventually the food wont taste as good any more, also cook everything u can on a george foreman grill, i can eat like shit and still lose weight! but if u want 2 get sumthing from gnc i recommend RIPPED for weight loss and get some good andro for building muscle, the people who claim they gained 20lbs or wateva with muscle milk, most of it was fat i guarantee u