PDA

View Full Version : Installing Rear Camber

TypeRPersonality
03-30-2007, 12:48 AM
On a 2000 Civic Ex with Ingalls rear camber kit. It looked to me to be an easy plug and play installation, but proved to be much harder. One of the two bolts that hold the rear camber towards the chassis will not come off! It just spins, anyone know how to fix this problem, I need to have it done by tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance.

97WhYt_TeG
03-30-2007, 07:40 AM
That jus means that the threads are partially stripped...... you can either try to wrench it loose by wrenchin and pushin it to the side so it will catch something.......or you get a flat head underneath the bolt head and try pryin it up while wrenchin

TypeRPersonality
03-30-2007, 08:31 PM
That jus means that the threads are partially stripped...... you can either try to wrench it loose by wrenchin and pushin it to the side so it will catch something.......or you get a flat head underneath the bolt head and try pryin it up while wrenchin

I have tried both already, the bolt is not coming loose. As I turn, it loosens, then tightens again. Any other ideas?

NAG2I
03-30-2007, 08:44 PM
man naw trying to discurage but for mine
on a 93 DA i got revo rear camber
and when taking the stock ones off i snapped both the heads of the bolts on both sides
it sucked way bad
i had to do some serious ziz wheeling(not sure if i spelled that right)
then used a punch to get the rest of it out

TypeRPersonality
03-30-2007, 09:31 PM
I hope my situation doesn't turn in that direction.

The bolt is wiggling and refuses to come out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!