PDA

View Full Version : Maroon 300ZX with wing in Smyrna?

2Fast4Radar
03-29-2007, 10:17 PM
I saw a maroon 300ZX with a Supra styled spoiler around 9:30PM tonight near the Cumberland mall. Is that anyone here? It sounded like a non-turbo.

scabtastic
03-29-2007, 10:21 PM
please put on your flame-suit

Hulud
03-29-2007, 10:29 PM
I saw a saturn ion in smyrna while i was driving my Z

ShooterMcGavin
03-29-2007, 11:08 PM
it was me, i'm upgrading to a quad turbo and boeing wing next month though :goodjob:

Extrememustang
03-29-2007, 11:14 PM
I lived in smyrna tenn once.

2Fast4Radar
03-29-2007, 11:16 PM
please put on your flame-suitWTF, I guess member sightings aren't allowed on this forum?:thinking:

Z32redondo
03-29-2007, 11:38 PM
That was me...and it was a twin turbo. The pics I have in my sig are kinda old. Since then I have had a custom hard top made and a twin turbo swap done. I was visiting family there while I school at Columbus tech. Why you want to race or something. You should know I have one of the fastest Z's around. Custom built block and heads at Z1 motorsports. Havent brought it too the track yet but I smoked my GF's dads new 07 SHelby GT500 by like 4 lengths, and it runs high 12's.

OneSlow5pt0
03-29-2007, 11:41 PM
That was me...and it was a twin turbo. The pics I have in my sig are kinda old. Since then I have had a custom hard top made and a twin turbo swap done. I was visiting family there while I school at Columbus tech. Why you want to race or something. You should know I have one of the fastest Z's around. Custom built block and heads at Z1 motorsports. Havent brought it too the track yet but I smoked my GF's dads new 07 SHelby GT500 by like 4 lengths, and it runs high 12's.

i want to see this on a pie chart with other Zs

The Yousef
03-29-2007, 11:42 PM
i drove through smyrna once....and i saw a white toyota camry...that was neato

koukis14
03-29-2007, 11:43 PM

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIGHT

Ltdnismorace
03-29-2007, 11:44 PM
i drove through smyrna once....and i saw a white toyota camry...that was neato

that camry was the friend of my cousin's best friend's brother's mother in law

The Yousef
03-29-2007, 11:45 PM
that camry was the friend of my cousin's best friend's brother's mother in law

:rly:

OneSlow5pt0
03-29-2007, 11:47 PM
his Z is quick..but not as quick as the Z my uncle just fixed up for a guy..650HP street car

Ltdnismorace
03-29-2007, 11:47 PM
WORD, ONLY WHITE CAMRY I KNOW OF

Z32redondo
03-29-2007, 11:50 PM
his Z is quick..but not as quick as the Z my uncle just fixed up for a guy..650HP street car

Ya but soon it will be I got that nitrous comming soon. Going for around 800 RWHP with this one.

The Yousef
03-29-2007, 11:51 PM
WORD, ONLY WHITE CAMRY I KNOW OF

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!1111shift+111111

wowzers

OneSlow5pt0
03-29-2007, 11:51 PM
Ya but soon it will be I got that nitrous comming soon. Going for around 800 RWHP with this one.

nice..u gonna blow up on ur way:yes:

Ltdnismorace
03-29-2007, 11:53 PM
reminds me of a time when myself and Vin diesel were driving down the road and this biker gang of young asian punks pulled me into a fortune cookie factory and shot up my ride yo. My nitrous blew cause they sprayed some lead in my chit, you dig it?

OneSlow5pt0
03-29-2007, 11:55 PM
reminds me of a time when myself and Vin diesel were driving down the road and this biker gang of young asian punks pulled me into a fortune cookie factory and shot up my ride yo. My nitrous blew cause they sprayed some lead in my chit, you dig it?

:lmfao: :lmfao: ...dont get anymore JDM,than asians shooting up ur Eclipse

Z32redondo
03-29-2007, 11:57 PM
nice..u gonna blow up on ur way:yes:

Nah man I reinforced the floor boards so that way it keeps aerodynamics at a maximum and wont cause the draft that can cause engine overheating. Plus it helps them stay on the car. If I had'nt done that it would blow the piston rings like that. I already had to have the scientist's over at Z1 dissasemble the block once. That's why i had to get a bigger one because the first one had so much nitrous I almost blew me and my GF up. It actually was pretty scary when it happend.

Jecht
03-30-2007, 06:43 AM
On a serious note, I've seen this guy around Smyrna. I'm pretty sure its just a regular n/a 300zx. I went to HS with 90% of the stupid ricers around here...

Sol-Badguy
03-30-2007, 08:04 AM
No. He's not here.

/thread

2Fast4Radar
03-30-2007, 08:10 AM
On a serious note, I've seen this guy around Smyrna. I'm pretty sure its just a regular n/a 300zx. I went to HS with 90% of the stupid ricers around here...I just moved here from St. Louis and on the St. Louis Street Racing forum (STLSR is pretty much equivalent to this one) we had a "Member Sightings" subforum. Responses like the ones in this thread were the reason I didn't do a lot on that forum - 99% of the people spent more time writing retarded shit than contributing something useful/intelligent when a simple "no" would suffice.

ShooterMcGavin
03-30-2007, 12:34 PM
I just moved here from St. Louis and on the St. Louis Street Racing forum (STLSR is pretty much equivalent to this one) we had a "Member Sightings" subforum. Responses like the ones in this thread were the reason I didn't do a lot on that forum - 99% of the people spent more time writing retarded shit than contributing something useful/intelligent when a simple "no" would suffice.
what part of WHORESLOUNGE screams "member sightings subforum" to you? :thinking:

Hulud
03-30-2007, 12:37 PM
what part of WHORESLOUNGE screams "member sightings subforum" to you? :thinking:
maybe the fact that hes from st. louis?

speedminded
03-30-2007, 12:49 PM
I've seen it, 2+2 i think and not very clean?

Sol-Badguy
03-30-2007, 01:10 PM
I just moved here from St. Louis and on the St. Louis Street Racing forum (STLSR is pretty much equivalent to this one) we had a "Member Sightings" subforum. Responses like the ones in this thread were the reason I didn't do a lot on that forum - 99% of the people spent more time writing retarded shit than contributing something useful/intelligent when a simple "no" would suffice.

SpecV_Scott
03-30-2007, 02:24 PM
My uncle drove a Horunner

Z32redondo
03-30-2007, 03:27 PM
Ahh you guys are no fun...but ya my 300 is probably one of the more slower ones around. :(

aaronfelipe
03-30-2007, 03:30 PM
please put on your flame-suit
x9

2Fast4Radar
03-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Did you not see my post RIGHT above yours? :no:I did and I appreciate it, but I was refering to the rest. And I also realize it's the "whore lounge" but there didn't seem to be an appropriate place to post. As a moderator on 3Si.org I'm constantly moving threads because things weren't posted in the correct section.

I obviously underestimated the sheer lack of maturity in the majority of people replying to this thread. I never claimed this was a Member Sightings subforum, but simply stated that this was the seemingly best place to post something that is off-topic.

speedminded - It didn't look extremely clean, but didn't look destroyed either, although the spoiler really wasn't my style. It had stock exhaust and may have been a twin turbo.

Enjoy talking amongst yourselves - I'm out of this one.

quickdodgeŽ
03-30-2007, 05:02 PM
I did and I appreciate it, but I was refering to the rest. And I also realize it's the "whore lounge" but there didn't seem to be an appropriate place to post. As a moderator on 3Si.org I'm constantly moving threads because things weren't posted in the correct section.

I obviously underestimated the sheer lack of maturity in the majority of people replying to this thread. I never claimed this was a Member Sightings subforum, but simply stated that this was the seemingly best place to post something that is off-topic.

speedminded - It didn't look extremely clean, but didn't look destroyed either, although the spoiler really wasn't my style. It had stock exhaust and may have been a twin turbo.

Enjoy talking amongst yourselves - I'm out of this one.

You have to understand one thing. I don't know about St. Louis, but not every single fucking car you see on the roads of Atlanta is on Import Atlanta. Just because you saw a white Civic, doesn't mean the driver is automatically on here. Later, QD.

ChnkyLao
03-30-2007, 05:25 PM
I saw a maroon 300ZX with a Supra styled spoiler around 9:30PM tonight near the Cumberland mall. Is that anyone here? It sounded like a non-turbo.

its mine, and btw its got a hemi, i thought the wing made my car go another 50 miles per hour :tongue1:

xLSTONEx
03-30-2007, 07:11 PM
who gives a fuck, bitch!

OneSlow5pt0
03-30-2007, 07:28 PM
who gives a fuck, bitch!
becareful,thats what fifty said then he got 20 to the face

Sol-Badguy
03-30-2007, 09:27 PM
becareful,thats what fifty said then he got 20 to the face
:eek:

The Yousef
03-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Just because you saw a white Civic, doesn't mean the driver is automatically on here. Later, QD.

YES IT DOES!! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE IA!!!

:lmfao: :lmao: