PDA

View Full Version : Wesley Herrington Apartments in L'ville?

EP3sAreFun
03-29-2007, 03:15 PM
Anyone live there? past or present? me and my finace' took a walk around the other day and it looked nice but they are rated really low on all the apartment rating web sites.

Mike Lowrey
03-29-2007, 03:18 PM
Anyone live there? past or present? me and my finace' took a walk around the other day and it looked nice but they are rated really low on all the apartment rating web sites.

Lived there several years ago, when we first moved to ATL. It was OK then, but was going downhill quickly when we left. Do not recommend.

EP3sAreFun
03-29-2007, 03:21 PM
yeah the way people describe it, it reminds me of the reserve at Ivy creek,. which is a ghetto trash place to live

B18c1Turboed
03-29-2007, 04:19 PM
MY sister lived there, there ok. Turning kinda ghetto!! So my sister moved out!!

Julio
03-29-2007, 06:07 PM
of herrington rd ?

That place sucks. I lived there for a fucking year. It was nice for the first 4 month or so.. and then , it started getting ghetto as fuck.

On Sep 7th. Me and My GF got wiped out. They broke into the apartment... They took over 10K worth of shit.

Aparently there were a couple of other breakings a couple of weeks before our apartment got jacked, those fuckers didnt even put out a warning or nothing. Didnt even bother bumping up there security.

They said, take it up with your Insurance... fuck them..

It sucks when you get jacked... worst shit ever. A BIG FUCK YOU to wesley herrington apartments.

BlueHatch
03-29-2007, 07:32 PM
my buddy and i got robbed at gun point at the playground several years back. i havent been in there since. around that area and most of duluth you really get what you pay for. i wouldnt reccomend sweetwater either i lived there for a while and always bared my door shut at night. my boy has been robbed twice over there. try the complex behind lexus off old norcross. i lived there for a year and it was pretty nice. only one crime anywhere near me my buddies car got broken into in the parking lot but it was prolly someone we know

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 07:48 PM
yeah i hear alot of bad shit about that place..if you are looking for lawrenceville apartments, try holland park...they are pretty cheap..i lived there for a year but when my ex moved out and my lease was up, i dipped out.

Depending on where you want to live, my sister is a leasing agent for promenade at berkeley on PIB right before north berkeley and i can get her to hook you up

Extrememustang
04-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Im in wesley apt and its all fucked up. I was to pay $744 for a apt with a firepalce even though the website said it was cheaper. They said coroprate changes their prices. Then after I put a deposit down they rented out the apt and gave me on WITHOUT a fire palce for the same price and they blamed it on corporate gain. I just need to call coroprate then.

T34me
04-01-2007, 10:17 PM
^+1 i live in there right now, yamalube, where you at, im in 8106. Anyways, yeah, its gone down hill, have these ghetto ass kids that roll through here thinking there hard. THey like to stand in the middle of the street, then when you roll through, they tell YOU to get the fuck out of the way. Thats why i close on a house in 2 weeks, i gotta get out of here

Julio
04-01-2007, 10:35 PM
^+1 i live in there right now, yamalube, where you at, im in 8106. Anyways, yeah, its gone down hill, have these ghetto ass kids that roll through here thinking there hard. THey like to stand in the middle of the street, then when you roll through, they tell YOU to get the fuck out of the way. Thats why i close on a house in 2 weeks, i gotta get out of here

My building was next to yours.. I think your girl drives a green integra... I think you guys just moved in when a guys SI that lived in your bulding got left on blocks.
My apartment in the building next to yours got cleaned up bro..

reason I think I know who you are is because your ride.

Extrememustang
04-01-2007, 10:45 PM
which wesley u in?

The BUCKY
04-01-2007, 10:47 PM
is that the one across from lubys. i live over there last yr but cant remember then name of the place. if so my place got broken into during the middle of the day and my bike was stolen from there during the day.

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 10:51 PM
is that the one across from lubys. i live over there last yr but cant remember then name of the place. if so my place got broken into during the middle of the day and my bike was stolen from there during the day.
yeah those are them..they really dont look bad when you drive by there but when me and my ex looked at them i was like WHAA??? $875 for THIS?? no thanks!

LUBYS FTMFW...they got some hotties there

The BUCKY
04-01-2007, 10:54 PM
i paid like 600 for a 2 bed. i lived straight back and to the right of the office that first building

T34me
04-03-2007, 12:51 AM
julio, you talking about the one that got on blocks by the car wash, or a different one? Yeah, Jen drives the green teg.

Yama, im in the one under discussion here on herrington road and oakland

itsjustdee
04-03-2007, 09:17 AM
I USED TO WORK FOR WESLEY. DON'T MOVE THERE. THE MAINTENANCE SUCKS, ONE OF THE LEASING AGENTS IS A STRIPPER AND SLEEPS WITH ALL THE RESIDENTS, AND THE MANAGEMENT COMPANY SUCKS. I WORKED WITH WESLEY FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT WAS THE WORST JOB EVER. GOOD MONEY, BUT THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEY'RE RESIDENTS.

ALSO, THERE'S NEVER ANY PARKING AND APARTMENTS ARE ALWAYS GETTING BROKEN INTO WHETHER YOU'RE ON THE FIRST OR SECOND FLOOR. SO DON'T GO THERE!

itsjustdee
04-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Im in wesley apt and its all fucked up. I was to pay $744 for a apt with a firepalce even though the website said it was cheaper. They said coroprate changes their prices. Then after I put a deposit down they rented out the apt and gave me on WITHOUT a fire palce for the same price and they blamed it on corporate gain. I just need to call coroprate then.

CORPORATE WON'T DO SHIT. THEY ALWAYS BLAME IT ON SOMEONE ELSE. TAKE IT FROM ME, I WORKED THERE FOR A YEAR AND A HALF. THEY SPEND THEIR MONEY ON TAKING TRIPS TO PUNTA CANA FOR THE MANAGERS AND TAKE THEIR LEASING AGENTS ON RETREATS. THE LAST RETREAT THEY WENT TOO BEFORE I QUIT, THEY ALL GOT WASTED IN THE MOUNTAINS (SO I HEARD ON THE GRAPE VINE). I'M STILL COOL WITH SOME PEOPLE IN THE COMPANY, BUT HONESTLY DUDE, YOU WON'T GET ANYTHING DONE IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO GET MONEY OR SOMETHING FIXED. YOU HONESTLY HAVE TO GET A LAWYER TO GET SHIT DONE.

Extrememustang
04-03-2007, 04:56 PM
A girl named April at wesley st claire is fucked up. Funny she is there everyday but never there when I need her. Also who was the stripper?

Julio
04-03-2007, 05:28 PM
julio, you talking about the one that got on blocks by the car wash, or a different one? Yeah, Jen drives the green teg.

Yama, im in the one under discussion here on herrington road and oakland

right next to your building..blue SI (99 or 00)

Extrememustang
04-03-2007, 05:33 PM
So check this out. i have lived here for 3 months and a mexican girl just walks in and I was wtf r u doing, she said Oh Im sorry my paper says this apt is vacant Im here to change out the wall paper. Nice communication, then it happened again. 2 mexicans dudes just walked in and said Im here to switch out the vinyl and it says no one lives here.

itsjustdee
04-04-2007, 04:14 PM
that's wesley for you. they're all kinds of fucked up. nothing is ever up to date. if i tell you who the stripper is, dont say i told you. the black chick with the fucked up grill. hahaha

Extrememustang
04-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Oh, Im at st claire

itsjustdee
04-05-2007, 08:42 AM
oh becareful at st. claire. always get a receipt from them. the last two agents were arrested for stealing money orders. just an FYI.

Extrememustang
04-05-2007, 10:32 AM
WOW! they just put a sign up saying dont drop money orders off because they are good as cash. So I started paying by check.

Extrememustang
04-05-2007, 01:47 PM
I wonder if it was the tall brown headed extremly skinny girl, cause I havent seen her in awhile.

ruah_23
04-05-2007, 10:01 PM
There is a new apt coming up at marathon Blvd and sugarloaf..Besides QT. I don't know when they gon finish with the construction and everything.You might wanna try it.

Hektik
04-05-2007, 10:45 PM
damn one of my boys lives there.... i've only been there like 3-4 times but it never seemed that bad.....

EP3sAreFun
04-06-2007, 12:36 PM
yeah... so from what i've gathered i will not live there.

Extrememustang
04-08-2007, 10:02 AM
yea really