PDA

View Full Version : Interesting threat in PM... sent by TRYMY4.0

Pages : [1] 2

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 09:35 PM
ur very bi polar. make up your mind, u talk shit, u help me, then u talk more shit...u need to stop acting like a little girl and grow up.

besides....why u fuckin wit me when I know where u live?

That's real interesting since my car was egged two weeks ago and I filed a police report....

I know one phone call Ill be making in the morning.

bigdare23
03-28-2007, 09:36 PM
Beef getting kinda out of hand?

The Yousef
03-28-2007, 09:37 PM
i smell bullshit....

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 09:38 PM
Beef getting kinda out of hand?

Yeah Id say so. I filed a complaint and a police report when it happened. But now Ive got something to go on. Im real fucking serious about this shit.

Julio
I got $1.75 you wont call?

=]

Nemesis
i smell bullshit....

Im calling you right now

Marta Mike
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Is this real? If so thats pretty fucked up. Hope your paint is ok at least.

TIGERJC
03-28-2007, 09:40 PM
you and your boyfriend are having a tough break up I see

Mr_Mischif
03-28-2007, 09:45 PM
I got $1.75 you wont call?

=]

Why must you start e-drama?

That's my job. I'll add $3.25 to that; $5 says you won't call, jorje!

Krazykouki
03-28-2007, 09:47 PM
WOW...I know how you are about your car first hand...brother with a water hose..LMAO...

but yea...dude thats fucked up for real.

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 09:53 PM
I am dead fucking serious. Three weeks ago I had my car egged on the side, and french fries were thrown on the hood of my car. I filed a report with the Dekalb County Police department and my complex.

Uproot here on IA remembers when I called him when the shit happened. Up until now I knew nobody that had any motive to do anything. Keep talking more shit Anthony.

Krazykouki
03-28-2007, 09:55 PM
did it mess anything up on the paint?

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Is this real? If so thats pretty fucked up. Hope your paint is ok at least.

Yep it is for real. I ran the car straight through a car wash once I noticed. Luckily it was still under the cover of the garage, and it wasnt baked on by the sun.

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 09:56 PM
did it mess anything up on the paint?

There was some slight etching on the rear quarter panel.

240sxautox
03-28-2007, 09:59 PM
that blows.

and who would waste eggs and french fries.

thats basically waffle house on a car.

lol gross, but good luck on the police report, i'd be too pissed to even speak if that shit happened to me.

TIGERJC
03-28-2007, 10:06 PM
are sure u dont have any more enemies that know where you live

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 10:07 PM
are sure u dont have any more enemies that know where you live

Nope, only the people I invited to my Superbowl get together. At first I was just going to write it off as pretty random, but out of all the cars at the complex, they pick mine?

BigTs13
03-28-2007, 10:12 PM
super sketch man. notify the police, and let shit happen from there. if its him, he'll fuck up again.

MachNU
03-28-2007, 10:13 PM
YOu Aint Going To Do Shit.....Best watch your car i am going to come over one night....if i can figure out where you live....and wash your car........ YOU WONT NOW WHAT TO DO....:bigdance: :D :???: :thinking: :boobies: :cheers: :camera: :bump: :police: :no: :yes: :screwy: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

uproot
03-28-2007, 10:21 PM
I am dead fucking serious. Three weeks ago I had my car egged on the side, and french fries were thrown on the hood of my car. I filed a report with the Dekalb County Police department and my complex.

Uproot here on IA remembers when I called him when the shit happened. Up until now I knew nobody that had any motive to do anything. Keep talking more shit Anthony.

Yeah dude! I remember that, you called me up right when you saw it... that shits messed up for real...

_Christian_
03-28-2007, 10:25 PM
That's real interesting since my car was egged two weeks ago and I filed a police report....

this thread is gettin interesting. sorry that your car was egged bro. i've had that happen twice. there's nothing worse then waking up to see your car effed up.

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah there is no worse feeling when you have no idea who could have or would have done it. Either way, an officer is coming out to the complex tomorrow. I just got off the phone with the non-emergency line for Dekalb Police.

TIGERJC
03-28-2007, 10:28 PM
I know you live in a nice place, were u able to check the footage from the camera

MachNU
yeah see....my threat goes unnoticed!!!!! :( :no: :cry:

The Ren
Im glad to filed a report.. my car is proof what happens when a car gets egged.. I have a spot on the hood and the door where it was egged before i bought it...

uproot
03-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Yeah there is no worse feeling when you have no idea who could have or would have done it. Either way, an officer is coming out to the complex tomorrow. I just got off the phone with the non-emergency line for Dekalb Police.

hell yeah man get this shit handled... the right way.

besides... lol why would someone egg a car? Seriously tho... i mean if you got beef with someone.. approach them with it... dont do some stupid shit like that ya know... its retarded

Nemesis
03-28-2007, 10:30 PM
I know you live in a nice place, were u able to check the footage from the camera

There are no cameras in the garages. Pretty stupid.

MachNU
03-28-2007, 10:31 PM
hell yeah man get this shit handled... the right way.

besides... lol why would someone egg a car? Seriously tho... i mean if you got beef with someone.. approach them with it... dont do some stupid shit like that ya know... its retarded

i know...i mean serioustly does no one think of the chickens when they egg a car.....they didnt have sex to have eggs for you to egg a car, there for making scrambling there youngins!!!!! :no:

uproot
03-28-2007, 10:37 PM
i know...i mean serioustly does no one think of the chickens when they egg a car.....they didnt have sex to have eggs for you to egg a car, there for making scrambling there youngins!!!!! :no:

yeah... you cant get a good omlet off a car dammit.... when will these people learn

MachNU
03-28-2007, 10:40 PM
yeah... you cant get a good omlet off a car dammit.... when will these people learn dammit

really i mean shit if your going to egg a car at least do it in the middle of the day when its REALLY hot and on only black cars so that way you can at last have your egg cooked. I mean whats the point of doing it at night, theres not enough heat to cook it, and if you waited around the whole time it would be nasty by the time its ready!!!!!!! :screwy: :no:

Ltdnismorace
03-28-2007, 10:49 PM
in all seriousness though, some people are just jealous. Would this person really do that? I don't know em, but I know being a car enthusiast, I wouldn't go after another persons car. It was probably some spoiled little rich teenager who wanted what you got but money and daddy won't get it for em.

MachNU
03-28-2007, 10:52 PM
in all seriousness though, some people are just jealous. Would this person really do that? I don't know em, but I know being a car enthusiast, I wouldn't go after another persons car. It was probably some spoiled little rich teenager who wanted what you got but money and daddy won't get it for em.

your they just wanted a omlet...saw jeorje's car thought it was HOT and figured they could get an omlet out of it!!!! :dunno: :yes:

Hektik
03-28-2007, 10:53 PM
is there really a need to have several different threads about the same beef between you and this guy.... seems like you only come on here to complain or get all emo about how someone talked to you.....

Kyle
03-28-2007, 11:06 PM
:blah: I want pics of the alleged egging Jorje. I KNOW you took some.

OneSlow5pt0
03-28-2007, 11:14 PM
man,when is yall's biggie tupac west coast east coast beef gonna end

ironchef
03-28-2007, 11:37 PM
I really want some fries right now, and an omelet would be kickass!!

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 05:51 AM
hahaha.....2 weeks ago? nice try. i was at home, sick. for an entire week...so...file a police report. i'll enjoy this. i can't believe you stoop so low, but you are pathetic. ahh.....o'well. :)

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 05:51 AM
he has a fetish for me for some reason. i dunno why. lol

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 05:57 AM
blame me all you want. 1. i didn't do it. 2. you have no cameras anyways 3. yea...i drove 50 miles to ur "house" and throw eggs.....besides...why would I stoop that low? Im not that lame. I do have some great ideas. :goodjob:

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 06:13 AM
is there really a need to have several different threads about the same beef between you and this guy.... seems like you only come on here to complain or get all emo about how someone talked to you.....

If you actually look at two of the threads, other people bumped the shit up from a long ass time ago.

hahaha.....2 weeks ago? nice try. i was at home, sick. for an entire week...so...file a police report. i'll enjoy this. i can't believe you stoop so low, but you are pathetic. ahh.....o'well. :)

Yes, Im the pathetic one. And I didnt say two weeks ago :) :lmfao:

I do have some great ideas. :goodjob:

Keep talking man, you arent helping yourself on this one.

Why three posts back to back? Nervous man?

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 06:15 AM
ya did say 2 weeks, then u said 3 weeks. stop by the shop, i'll be at 8. bye bye

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 06:16 AM
ya did say 2 weeks, then u said 3 weeks. stop by the shop, i'll be at 8. bye bye

Uhm, where did I say 2 weeks ?

LOL Little kid Ive got a real job. Ill be filing another report about these little threats you seem to enjoy typing out, while Im at work at my desk :yes: Please tell me more things youve got planned for my car :D

Halfwit
03-29-2007, 06:19 AM
i know where u live too. whatch out.

Bruce Leroy
03-29-2007, 06:57 AM
I'm going to blow that little red hatchback the fuck up!!!

Rican219
03-29-2007, 07:19 AM
HELLZ YEAH :goodjob:

http://www.passingdb.com/images/feeds/popcorn.jpg

AgentEasy
03-29-2007, 07:28 AM

umm, dude.. chickens dont actually have sex to lay the eggs.. no lie, look it up LOL!!

but good point!

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 07:34 AM

LOL Little kid Ive got a real job. Ill be filing another report about these little threats you seem to enjoy typing out, while Im at work at my desk :yes: Please tell me more things youve got planned for my car :D

thats where ur wrong, i have made no such threats. I've never said I had anything planned. Sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe you should get a "real" job on learning how to read.:goodjob:

AgentEasy
03-29-2007, 07:34 AM
wow.. all i have to say is nemisis, if you do tell the police about his online comments, then this will no longer be a safe place to announce meets and stuff like that.. i just.. this is kinda immature, and i'm not taking anyones side on this because i dont like nemisis, he doesnt like me, i dont know anthony, and i just, it seems childish whats going on here, but it's your fun, go for it..

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 07:37 AM
wow.. all i have to say is nemisis, if you do tell the police about his online comments, then this will no longer be a safe place to announce meets and stuff like that.. i just.. this is kinda immature, and i'm not taking anyones side on this because i dont like nemisis, he doesnt like me, i dont know anthony, and i just, it seems childish whats going on here, but it's your fun, go for it..

he is a hypocrit (sp) i can't spell. anyways, he talked shit, said he was going to call the police months ago....nothing. Then he helps me out locating websites and shiot. Then he flips me off yesterday and starts 2 threads about it....ummm ok? I never threatened him. I just told him some facts about what I know. so.........all this drama is b/c of him. I told him to meet at my work to settle it.....but no. he still wants to e-bitch all over this shit

hydroshutter
03-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Sucks to hear your car got egged. Do what you want to me, but don't egg my car :)

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 07:44 AM
the fact that you'd accuse Anthony of all people of egging someones car is a little more than RETARDED. Sucks that your car got egged but lets be honest, you and meboth know it wasnt Anthony.

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 07:45 AM
he is a hypocrit (sp) i can't spell. anyways, he talked shit, said he was going to call the police months ago....nothing. Then he helps me out locating websites and shiot. Then he flips me off yesterday and starts 2 threads about it....ummm ok? I never threatened him. I just told him some facts about what I know. so.........all this drama is b/c of him. I told him to meet at my work to settle it.....but no. he still wants to e-bitch all over this shit

Dude you are a fucking liar. You didnt rev at me? Right.

besides....why u fuckin wit me when I know where u live?

band throw eggs.....besides...why would I stoop that low? Im not that lame. I do have some great ideas. :goodjob:

Hmmm Looks like threats to me. I said months ago if I saw your ass burning out at the varsity again Id call the police on you. But you didnt. Guess you actually listened. [

wow.. all i have to say is nemisis, if you do tell the police about his online comments, then this will no longer be a safe place to announce meets and stuff like that..

You make absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever.

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 07:48 AM
ideas are not plans dumbass. damn, u didn't learn shit in school. Everyone has ideas, but until they are executed or writen down on paper...THEY AREN"T FUCKING THREATS DUMBASS.

so...ur saying Agent doesn't make sense, but these 2 ridiculous threads do? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 07:49 AM
ideas are not plans dumbass. damn, u didn't learn shit in school. Everyone has ideas, but until they are executed or writen down on paper...THEY AREN"T FUCKING THREATS DUMBASS.

so...ur saying Agent doesn't make sense, but these 2 ridiculous threads do? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ideas for what Anthony?

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 07:50 AM
you call that a threat??? Thats weaksauce Jorge... i got this one the otherday...

sounds good to me. make sure you have the money, cause if not, ill do more than $500 worth of damage to your car.

Now my white Miata got egged once in buford, needless to say, the guilty party ended up with a totaled SVT Contour when all was said and done. No ones car ever got egged again.

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 07:50 AM
Ideas for what Anthony?

i've got ideas alright. :) ideas to make my car faster, what im going to do at home, what medicine to take, all sorts of ideas! :goodjob:

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 07:52 AM
you call that a threat??? Thats weaksauce Jorge... i got this one the otherday...

Now my white Miata got egged once in buford, needless to say, the guilty party ended up with a totaled SVT Contour when all was said and done. No ones car ever got egged again.

thats a threat, not mine. i havent said anything like that. :D

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 07:55 AM
Okay so if that wasnt a threat, please explain what you meant by "why you fucking with me I know where you live". So how does where I live have anything to do with this? Please explain. :goodjob:

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 07:56 AM

oh for real? you should let me know where you're racing that guy, i wanna see you spank him like his mom never did.

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 07:57 AM
knowing where someone lives isn't exactly a big deal. If someone said that to me, i'd be expecting a visit for a face to face kinda deal weither it be talking or throwing down.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Okay so if that wasnt a threat, please explain what you meant by "why you fucking with me I know where you live". So how does where I live have anything to do with this? Please explain. :goodjob:

i think you 2 need to settle your differences over the phone or in person, this post to post shit is retarded and is only good for talking shit back in forth, if you two used to be some sort of friends and something happened so be it, resolve it somewhere besides the internet, you'll both be more calm about it.

Doppelgänger
oh for real? you should let me know where you're racing that guy, i wanna see you spank him like his mom never did.
true story, pm is saved in my in-box so if anything happens, i can use that against him.

AnthonyF

explain, why should i explain over the net? why don't u talk to me like a man. why are u a hypocrit? stick to one motive. stop talking shit. I waved, u gave me tha finger....so...who is acting like a child? :screwy:

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 07:59 AM
knowing where someone lives isn't exactly a big deal. If someone said that to me, i'd be expecting a visit for a face to face kinda deal weither it be talking or throwing down.

That's all good, if that's all that he wants to do , he can feel free. I had some guy think I was trying to steal his car a couple weeks back, and I talked to him face to face about it and we worked it out because the whole shit was a misunderstanding on someone elses part. Anthony can feel free to do the same. Name the time and place bro and we can meet up. And no Im not reffering to any sort of physical altercation if you are gonna try and use that against me. :goodjob:

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 07:59 AM
i bet a dog that he won't call....

lol just kidding buddy..

sorry to hear about your car though. want me to beat them up for you? hehe

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 08:00 AM
explain, why should i explain over the net? why don't u talk to me like a man. why are u a hypocrit? stick to one motive. stop talking shit. I waved, u gave me tha finger....so...who is acting like a child? :screwy:

I often give the finger to people as a friendly gesture :???:

Hundo®

which brings me to my next point, whats your adress, i've been meaning to FUCK you up for a while, you bitch ass bitch! http://smiliesftw.com/x/catfight.gif

thinkfast®
YO MAN WHAT HAPPENED, I NEED NOTES.. I AINT READIN THIS SHIT

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:02 AM
YO MAN WHAT HAPPENED, I NEED NOTES.. I AINT READIN THIS SHIT

basically a mexican swooped through the area, mowed everyones lawn and expects pay, and no one agreed to pay him for his services so he's threatening to beat everyone up.

hydroshutter
03-29-2007, 08:04 AM
Life's too short guys. Is there anyway you guys can talk and find some type of compromise?

Edit: I see Nemesis has stepped up to a conversation, Anthony?

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:04 AM
That's all good, if that's all that he wants to do , he can feel free. I had some guy think I was trying to steal his car a couple weeks back, and I talked to him face to face about it and we worked it out because the whole shit was a misunderstanding on someone elses part. Anthony can feel free to do the same. Name the time and place bro and we can meet up. And no Im not reffering to any sort of physical altercation if you are gonna try and use that against me. :goodjob:

1st. again, hypocrit. stick to one thing. if u hate me, don't call me bro, if u are nice and done with the shit starting then i am done.

2nd. i said this morning 1/4 mile from ur home. no show. i drove 50 miles, u had to drive down the st....no show..

3rd, i never started this, you did. you want to settle it, u come to me or just knock this shit off.

i didn't start shit, i waved and u gave me the finger....so...why is this my responsability to come to you?

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 08:05 AM
which brings me to my next point, whats your adress, i've been meaning to FUCK you up for a while, you bitch ass bitch! http://smiliesftw.com/x/catfight.gifwtf did i do? :dunno:

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:06 AM
basically a mexican swooped through the area, mowed everyones lawn and expects pay, and no one agreed to pay him for his services so he's threatening to beat everyone up.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: dude u funny. +1

nah, Nemisis said i revved at him. i didn't. I waved, he gave me finger. i pm'd him saying why, he took as insult and threat, and started 2 threads about me over nothing

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 08:06 AM
1st. again, hypocrit. stick to one thing. if u hate me, don't call me bro, if u are nice and done with the shit starting then i am done.

2nd. i said this morning 1/4 mile from ur home. no show. i drove 50 miles, u had to drive down the st....no show..

3rd, i never started this, you did. you want to settle it, u come to me or just knock this shit off.

i didn't start shit, i waved and u gave me the finger....so...why is this my responsability to come to you?

Sorry buddy, you said the shop you work at, where you probably have a bunch of your buddies there to back your ass up so you can act all hard in front of them. You need to meet me one on one, nobody else around. Thats what Im talking about. Not this meet me at the shop I work bullshit. I was a no show because Im at work also you idiot.

Frög
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM

hhahahaha!! +1 for you :lmfao:

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 08:07 AM
nah, Nemisis said i revved at him. i didn't. I waved, he gave me finger. i pm'd him saying why, he took as insult and threat, and started 2 threads about me over nothing

You are a fucking liar.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Sorry buddy, you said the shop you work at, where you probably have a bunch of your buddies there to back your ass up so you can act all hard in front of them. You need to meet me one on one, nobody else around. Thats what Im talking about. Not this meet me at the shop I work bullshit. I was a no show because Im at work also you idiot.

he works at his dads car shop, whats he gonna do, hit you in the face with a socket wrench and have his dad lose his job? anthony's not a fucking retard he would have just talked to you man to man, i know the guy.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:09 AM
wtf did i do? :dunno:

you uh.. uh.. looked at me funny.. while i was..

SHUT UP.:tongue1:

thinkfast®
kayfunk you think thats funny you are posting?

Nemesis
he works at his dads car shop, whats he gonna do, hit you in the face with a socket wrench and have his dad lose his job? anthony's not a fucking retard he would have just talked to you man to man, i know the guy.

Like I said, he can meet me one on one, not with his daddy behind him. What am I going to do? Inflict bodily harm and expect to get away with it?

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:10 AM
You are a fucking liar.

yea man, i've got hundreds of people waiting here. haha. no there aer 2 of us here some old guy and me. my dad isn't here until 10. sorry, i don't get a bunch of people for my disputes.

o yea, how am i a liar? i waved? ok...ur right i lied. I gave you the 2 finger wassup.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Like I said, he can meet me one on one, not with his daddy behind him. What am I going to do? Inflict bodily harm and expect to get away with it?

you completely missed my point, but sure you do what you want, you guys just need to stop arguing like girlies over a forum and just talk it out.

Frög
03-29-2007, 08:12 AM
anthony wouldnt do anything to your car.. most all of us know not to fuck with another man's car..

thinkfast®
yo George just gimme the word Ill come out, this 4.0 fella thinks racial jokes are funny

I got some nikes that will fit in his ass.. and I aint afraid of no grease monkeys

Doppelgänger
in all honesty, both of you idiots are instigating and acting like children....really.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:13 AM
kayfunk you think thats funny you are posting?

woa woa, lets not get heated sweetheart, keep your nipples calm and everything will be A OK.

AnthonyF
anthony wouldnt do anything to your car.. most all of us know not to fuck with another man's car..

thank u darling. lol. ur right, i didn't.

kayfunk, i tried to stop. i said i would stop if he stopped, then he kept calling me a liar and shiot. so, who is still acting like a child?

s13slider®
JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY , JERRY or maybe OPRAH , OPRAH

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:15 AM
woa woa, lets not get heated sweetheart, keep your nipples calm and everything will be A OK.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1315/a2vs1.jpg

AnthonyF
yo George just gimme the word Ill come out, this 4.0 fella thinks racial jokes are funny

I got some nikes that will fit in his ass.. and I aint afraid of no grease monkeys

i think alll jokes are funny. racist or not, truth is truth. i've heard italian jokes and i don't get all pissy.

Frög
hey i see alot of bitching and talking.. no actions.. both of yall tell each other to meet up.. face the facts.. your NOT! so get along and be happy, or fucking fight!

but seriously, both of you are wanting each other to apologize and be over with this BS.. so just say sorry and be cool..

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:16 AM
thank u darling. lol. ur right, i didn't.

kayfunk, i tried to stop. i said i would stop if he stopped, then he kept calling me a liar and shiot. so, who is still acting like a child?

your both equaly guilty for keeping this argument going over a forum, like i said, just talk it out man to man.. HEART TO HEART no more of this http://smiliesftw.com/x/supergay.gifshit

s13slider®
03-29-2007, 08:16 AM

seeing as how you are on a car forum , i hope you do most of your work to you car yourself seeing as how your well respected on this sight . so wouldnt that make you a grease monkey to ???

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:17 AM

so nemisis, you got 2 people now....i guess i need to get another person since u guys are so tough

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:17 AM
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1315/a2vs1.jpg

http://myspace-747.vo.llnwd.net/00623/74/72/623272747_l.gifWE'LL SEE WHAT BLACK ZILLA HAS TO SAY ABOUT THAT.

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 08:18 AM
......and if you're taking Ricky seriously, then you have issues understanding sarcasim lol

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:19 AM
so nemisis, you got 2 people now....i guess i need to get another person since u guys are so tough

NAW HOMEY I GOT 5 HOMEYS READY TO ROLL ALL I DO IS SAY THE WORD! ESP IF YOU WILLING TO ACTUALLY MEET!! YOU ARE ALREADY ABOVE 99% OF THE SPINELESS SHIT TALKERS ON THIS SITE.. +1 MY FRIEND

AnthonyF
^^^ maybe i am.

Ran
I love how people just sit here and talk about beating each other up. Somebody throw a f*cking punch already!

AnthonyF
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 20 (20 members and 0 guests)
TRYMY4.0, DropTopDrifter, s13slider, 05Tib, kayfuNk, thinkfast®, hydroshutter, UPMotorsport, Mr. Nemesis, Ran Kizama, itsjustdee, MeanGreen, Glides, sHpReLuDe, TransAxle, AgentEasyX8900, uproot, JITB, EG6xRacer, Halfwit

Hundo®

Ricky is kidding, plus he's harmless, all you have to do is throw a tub of beans his way and he'll be busy for a good 10 -15 minutes.

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 08:20 AM
NAW HOMEY I GOT 5 HOMEYS READY TO ROLL ALL I DO IS SAY THE WORD! ESP IF YOU WILLING TO ACTUALLY MEET!! YOU ARE ALREADY ABOVE 99% OF THE SPINELESS SHIT TALKERS ON THIS SITE.. +1 MY FRIEND
go clean some pools... they're getting dirty with tree sperm.... and want to go swimming.

Hundo®
I love how people just sit here and talk about beating each other up. Somebody throw a f*cking punch already!

YEA, FUCK ALL YOU WEAK ASS BITCHES, ME AND RAN ARE GONNA ROLL UP IN THE YARIS AND CRACK SKULLS.

Doppelgänger
Ricky is kidding, plus he's harmless, all you have to do is throw a tub of beans his way and he'll be busy for a good 10 -15 minutes.dont forget the flatbread!

s13slider®
03-29-2007, 08:21 AM
do people just not see my post or do ya'll just ignore them ?

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:21 AM
......and if you're taking Ricky seriously, then you have issues understanding sarcasim lol

THATS REAL TALK MR MIKE!! I DONT TAKE THREATS LIGHTLY!! SO KICK ROCKS STONER HIPPIE LOL

SERIOUSLY, WHEN WE GONNA ROLL A FAT ONE

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:23 AM

has the fact that your ugly and people try to think of you as an invisible "THING" that just makes noise escaped your puny mind?!

in short, yea we're ignoring you ;D

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:23 AM

both, a HUGE sig helps out:goodjob:

s13slider®
03-29-2007, 08:24 AM
DAMN i thought i was pretty sexy . i guess the fact that im NOT gay has something to do with it

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:25 AM
YOU FUCKERS CAN EAT A FAT BMW

Krazykouki
03-29-2007, 08:26 AM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 19 (18 members and 1 guests)
MeanGreen, hydroshutter, TRYMY4.0, UPMotorsport, s13slider, Glides, Killer, 05Tib, Ran Kizama, thinkfast®, DropTopDrifter, sHpReLuDe, TransAxle, AgentEasyX8900, uproot, JITB, EG6xRacer, Halfwit

Thats alot of people for 9:25 in the morning...

AnthonyF
i beat u to it, i posted 20 members on this page or back one. HAHAHA i win :)

thinkfast®
MEXICAN JOKES FTL, WE'LL SEE HOW FUNNY THEY ARE W/ 5 OTHER ESES

Ran
YEA, FUCK ALL YOU WEAK ASS BITCHES, ME AND RAN ARE GONNA ROLL UP IN THE YARIS AND CRACK SKULLS.Why we gotta take the Yaris? Let's take the Z. I miss having horsepower. :(

s13slider®
03-29-2007, 08:27 AM
morning damn i already drinking a beer . i aint gotta work today so i gotta do soemthin to get motivated to cut the grass

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:27 AM
YOU FUCKERS CAN EAT A FAT BMW

beans made whole? BMW?

you'll have to enlighten me on your mexican food knowledge, it's been a hot minute since i've hung out with my beaner buddies and had some fart food.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:28 AM
Why we gotta take the Yaris? Let's take the Z. I miss having horsepower. :(

cuz the yaris is fucking gangster? seriously, who fucks with 2 guys in a yaris? NO ONE, i mean NO ONE.

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:28 AM
wow, this thread has been offically JACKED!!!!

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:29 AM
beans made whole? BMW?

you'll have to enlighten me on your mexican food knowledge, it's been a hot minute since i've hung out with my beaner buddies and had some fart food.

JUST CAUSE YOU HANG OUT AT TACO BELL DONT GIVE YOU A BEANER PASS HOMEBOY! I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE

BIG
MEXICAN
WEINER

Hundo®
morning damn i already drinking a beer . i aint gotta work today so i gotta do soemthin to get motivated to cut the grass

just ask thinkfast@ what he does, he seems to be motivated 5 days a week to mow the lawns in my neighborhood :lmfao:

05Tib
seeing as how you are on a car forum , i hope you do most of your work to you car yourself seeing as how your well respected on this sight . so wouldnt that make you a grease monkey to ???
:gay:

----------------------------------------------->

Ran
wow, this thread has been offically JACKED!!!!Meh, wasn't really going anywhere anymore anyway. <- Hey, that was pretty cool.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:30 AM
JUST CAUSE YOU HANG OUT AT TACO BELL DONT GIVE YOU A BEANER PASS HOMEBOY! I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE

BIG
MEXICAN
WEINER

wow, you've commited an oxymoron, big mexican and weiner all in one saying, i guess you made that up accidentally on purpose

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:31 AM
YEA I SURE DID, I GUESS YOU HAVENT SEEN ME IN PERSON LOLOL

SO KICK ROCKS PUTO, YOU MIGHT GET HURT 'ROUND THESE PARTS

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:32 AM
Meh, wasn't really going anywhere anymore anyway. <- Hey, that was pretty cool.

LOL anywhere anymore anyway, at first you're like.. is that even proper english?

Killer
03-29-2007, 08:32 AM
... notes??? did they find out who egged the car? anyones face get beat.. or arrested??

Krazykouki
03-29-2007, 08:33 AM
i beat u to it, i posted 20 members on this page or back one. HAHAHA i win :)

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m74/nismo200r/COOKIESS.jpg

hydroshutter
03-29-2007, 08:33 AM
Not yet :(

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:34 AM
YEA I SURE DID, I GUESS YOU HAVENT SEEN ME IN PERSON LOLOL

SO KICK ROCKS PUTO, YOU MIGHT GET HURT 'ROUND THESE PARTS

*watches a tumbleweed roll by*

you makin threats partner?
http://smiliesftw.com/x/geybanwgn.gif <-- cuz me and my homeboys here have no problem rollin up deep on you and ending this shit real quick!

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:34 AM
LOOKS LIKE YOU BLEND IN WELL W/ YOUR "HOMEBOYS"

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:35 AM
hahahahahahahah all of you are frigin hilarious

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:35 AM
LOOKS LIKE YOU BLEND IN WELL W/ YOUR "HOMEBOYS"

they wnated to be a part of your gang.. but you turned them down.. dont hate because i accept people for who they are!

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:36 AM
WHATEVER MAN, MY BUTTHOLE IS EXIT ONLY, SORRY YOU ARE DIFFERENT

Glides
03-29-2007, 08:36 AM

You said 2 weeks in the damm first post man.

Seriously man, if you are going to argue in a forum, at least remember what you said.

So your car got egged, in an apartment complex with 300 other cars. Why did your's get targetted? Well maybe it might just be because it is orange and kids today like everything to be easy and your's stuck out. Maybe you honked at someone, who knows. But is it worth 453215512 pages of shit talking and name calling against someone who you have ZERO proof did it?

Be a man, wash the damm dead baby birds off your car and get on with your life. Either that or meet up with him and settle it. This Rainbow Bright mudslinging on IA is retarded. And if I was the cop that came out to check over your car and you had to make me bend down and search around for some etching, I would arrest you for wasting my time.

And buddy, if you are that anal where you noticed some etching wherever you did, all I can say is you need a girl mate.

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:37 AM
kayfunk rollin DEEP....dude..you got one whole horsepower

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:37 AM
KAYFUNK WONDER WHY THEY ALWAYS SAY "WE GOT YOUR BACK"

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:38 AM
WHATEVER MAN, MY BUTTHOLE IS EXIT ONLY, SORRY YOU ARE DIFFERENT

hey, lets save your boy crushes for me another time, no one mentioned your butthole, but the guilty always speaks..:ninja:

thinkfast®
LOL @ BOY CRUSH, YOU POSTED A GIF OF GAYS AND SAID YOU "ACCEPTED THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE" ASS. CMON MAN IF YOU GONNA TALK SHIT DONT BACK UP INTO A CORNER WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT

DUNSKY

AnthonyF

Seriously man, if you are going to argue in a forum, at least remember what you said.

So your car got egged, in an apartment complex with 300 other cars. Why did your get targetted? Well maybe it might just be because it is orange and kids today like everything to be easy and your stuck out. Maybe you honked at someone, who knows. But is it worth 453215512 pages of shit talking and name calling over against someone who you have ZERO proof did it?

Be a man, wash the damm dead baby birds off your car and get on with your life. Either that or meet up with him and settle it. This Rainbow Bright mudslinging on IA is retarded.

And buddy, if you are that anal where you noticed some etching wherever you did, all I can say is you need a girl mate.

wowow....+1 man. I told u he said 2 weeks. lol. yeaaaaaa :gay: i just didn't feel like going back and looking.

it's over, im not arguing about this shit anymore. he keeps trying to getting going again by throwing some gas on it.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:39 AM
kayfunk rollin DEEP....dude..you got one whole horsepower

matches my Z ;[ slow4life ;[

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:40 AM
LOL @ BOY CRUSH, YOU POSTED A GIF OF GAYS AND SAID YOU "ACCEPTED THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE" ASS. CMON MAN IF YOU GONNA TALK SHIT DONT BACK UP INTO A CORNER WHEN YOU GET CALLED OUT

DUNSKY

hey first of all, im not gay, my boyfriend is, and 2nd dont go trotting around like you're not a closet case, we both know you're so deep in the closet you're finding christmas presents which is why you're such a homophobe.

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:41 AM
UM WRONG AGAIN CAPTAIN DUNSKY, WHERES YOUR CAP

ITS CALLED BEING A MAN, MEN LIKE WOMEN AND THEIR FEMALE PARTS, NOT MEN AND HAIRY ANUS

SORRY HOMEY I DONT GET DOWN W/ THE BROWN EYE POUND LIKE YOU DO

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:41 AM
matches my Z ;[ slow4life ;[

speaking of that, u going to import showdown or silverdollar anytime soon? i am going. i love that track

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:42 AM
you guys are dirty, im out. i gotta do some actual work...FAWK.

Nemesis
03-29-2007, 08:43 AM

So your car got egged, in an apartment complex with 300 other cars. Why did your's get targetted? Well maybe it might just be because it is orange and kids today like everything to be easy and your's stuck out. Maybe you honked at someone, who knows. But is it worth 453215512 pages of shit talking and name calling against someone who you have ZERO proof did it?

Be a man, wash the damm dead baby birds off your car and get on with your life. Either that or meet up with him and settle it. This Rainbow Bright mudslinging on IA is retarded. And if I was the cop that came out to check over your car and you had to make me bend down and search around for some etching, I would arrest you for wasting my time.

MY ORIGINAL POST SAID THREE WEEKS AGO. Not sure if this is some funny joke to someone to editbut I know what I said and my original post said three weeks ago.

Ill be glad to meet up with him to discuss this, but its going to be one on one, not this meet at my dads shop bullshit. And I have a girl, "mate", Ive had one for 3 years.

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:43 AM
THIS THREAD GOT REAL GAY, REAL QUICK

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/31/1.jpg

THANKS KAYFUNK.. ANOTHER POTENTIALLY AWESOME THREAD, RUINED BY A JERK. HOPE YOUR HAPPY

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:45 AM
MY ORIGINAL POST SAID THREE WEEKS AGO. Not sure if this is some funny joke to someone to editbut I know what I said and my original post said three weeks ago.

Ill be glad to meet up with him to discuss this, but its going to be one on one, not this meet at my dads shop bullshit. And I have a girl, "mate", Ive had one for 22 years.

her name is Palmala.

no need to call him out on mate, that doesn't make u a bigger man "trying" to make fun of the way he talks.

GIXXERDK
You guys take shit too seriously. File a report over someone egging your car? It was most likey a prank, like we've all done in high school. My friends and I used to egg each others car just for the shits and giggles

AnthonyF

THANKS KAYFUNK.. ANOTHER POTENTIALLY AWESOME THREAD, RUINED BY A JERK. HOPE YOUR HAPPY

lolololol:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:47 AM
UM WRONG AGAIN CAPTAIN DUNSKY, WHERES YOUR CAP

ITS CALLED BEING A MAN, MEN LIKE WOMEN AND THEIR FEMALE PARTS, NOT MEN AND HAIRY ANUS

SORRY HOMEY I DONT GET DOWN W/ THE BROWN EYE POUND LIKE YOU DO

http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg

seven sixteenths of an inch, thats the distance you have to move your pinky to not sound like an idiot, cmon ricky, i used to type posts in all caps like you but then i decided i didnt want a job mowing lawns. So you're calling me gay because i "accept people for who the are" a cunning strategy by and equaly cunning linguist. but lets be honest, we both know you call yo ur testicles "mud flaps"

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:48 AM
speaking of that, u going to import showdown or silverdollar anytime soon? i am going. i love that track

not until i get my damn test pipes put on :| and then ill go race again :P

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 08:48 AM
see yah laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:49 AM

im not a jerk ;[

s13slider®
her name is Palmala.

no need to call him out on mate, that doesn't make u a bigger man "trying" to make fun of the way he talks.

that is all

The Yousef
I LIKE PIE.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:50 AM
I LIKE PIE.

http://ellison.biz/images/productimages/Pi-Math-Sign_16188.gifhates you.

Glides
03-29-2007, 08:52 AM

Ill be glad to meet up with him to discuss this, but its going to be one on one, not this meet at my dads shop bullshit. And I have a girl, "mate", Ive had one for 3 years.

Lol man you ought to write a book. Conspiracy theories are eating you alive.

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 08:53 AM
http://maddox.xmission.com/keyboard4.jpg

seven sixteenths of an inch, thats the distance you have to move your pinky to not sound like an idiot, cmon ricky, i used to type posts in all caps like you but then i decided i didnt want a job mowing lawns. So you're calling me gay because i "accept people for who the are" a cunning strategy by and equaly cunning linguist. but lets be honest, we both know you call yo ur testicles "mud flaps"

YOU LIKE TO POST GIFS DO YOU? I GOT ONE FOR YOU TOO

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2473/idontgiveafuckaw5.gif

EAT A DICK HOMEY, I DONT CUT LAWNS I HAVE A WHITE BOY COME AND DO IT! ITS CALLED REVERSE RACISM, ITS AWESOME AND I DO IT EVERY CHANCE I GET

BASICALLY, FUCK OFF! YOU ARE A PEON HOMEY, AND HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE STEPPIN TO THE OL BOY THINKFAST

LATER DUNSKY

Doppelgänger
OMG LOUD NOISES!!!!

Nemesis
Lol man you ought to write a book. Conspiracy theories are eating you alive.

I should.

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 08:58 AM
YOU LIKE TO POST GIFS DO YOU? I GOT ONE FOR YOU TOO

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/2473/idontgiveafuckaw5.gif

EAT A DICK HOMEY, I DONT CUT LAWNS I HAVE A WHITE BOY COME AND DO IT! ITS CALLED REVERSE RACISM, ITS AWESOME AND I DO IT EVERY CHANCE I GET

BASICALLY, FUCK OFF! YOU ARE A PEON HOMEY, AND HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE STEPPIN TO THE OL BOY THINKFAST

LATER DUNSKY

way to use the "i've been a member of this forum longer" copout

think of different word thank dunsky, it got old after the first go.

btw +1 for a good argument until you gave up :taun:

Glides
03-29-2007, 08:58 AM
OMG LOUD NOISES!!!!

Shhh baby, it'l be okay. Lemme throw in some Barry White and get you a warm towel. There there. :idb:

The Yousef
03-29-2007, 08:59 AM
OMG LOUD NOISES!!!!

I LOVE LAMP!

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 08:59 AM
You guys take shit too seriously. File a report over someone egging your car? It was most likey a prank, like we've all done in high school. My friends and I used to egg each others car just for the shits and giggles

IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT. :no:

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 09:00 AM
Shhh baby, it'l be okay. Lemme throw in some Barry White and get you a warm towel. There there. :idb:

hahahahaha, WOW.

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 09:02 AM
I LOVE LAMP!

YOU ARE GAY :yes:

Nemesis

So says the person that got all pissed when RandomGuy said he had a 350Z that he claimed to run over the biker on the highway.

Sorry, I dont egg cars for shits and giggles.

The Yousef

you're kidding me right?

you used to egg each others cars for fun!!??

wow...how nice friends you have... :lmfao:

if it was my car that was egged i would file a police report also...

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 09:03 AM
if i caught someone egging my car they'd be in some real pain.

The Yousef
03-29-2007, 09:03 AM
YOU ARE GAY :yes:

I HOPE YOU DIE! :goodjob: :yes:

Ran
03-29-2007, 09:04 AM
Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku!!

Glides
03-29-2007, 09:05 AM
IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT. :no:

It's an egg man. If someone came and egged my car I would wash it off and giggle cause no egg's gonna make me go into destructo mode.

What he fails to realize is that they could have done much worse. Keyed, busted windows, flat tires, any of that. But it's a fucking egg man. :screwy:

The Yousef
03-29-2007, 09:07 AM
It's an egg man. If someone came and egged my car I would wash it off and giggle cause no egg's gonna make me go into destructo mode.

to each their own...in my eyes thats vandalism...

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 09:07 AM

What he fails to realize is that they could have done much worse. Keyed, busted windows, flat tires, any of that. But it's a fucking egg man. :screwy:

But if you had a nice car that you fixed up and someone did that shit to you, you'd just wash it off? Yeah right. Someone throwing an egg to your car can ruin it just as much as someone keying it.

Ruiner
03-29-2007, 09:08 AM

Sure, it's an egg, but I'm a very vengeful, evil person. I have found that the best way to get back at people is to hit their checking account and take away their freedom. Having legal connections has its benefits...

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Sure, it's an egg, but I'm a very vengeful, evil person. I have found that the best way to get back at people is to hit their checking account and take away their freedom. Having legal connections has its benefits...

^^ THATS RUINERS DEFINITION OF SHITS & GIGGLES, AND I GOTTA SAY IM RIGHT THERE WITH HIM.. LOL

THAT WOULD BE AFTER A SEVERE BEATING, OF COURSE

Glides
03-29-2007, 09:12 AM
But if you had a nice car that you fixed up and someone did that shit to you, you'd just wash it off? Yeah right. Someone throwing an egg to your car can ruin it just as much as someone keying it.

I do have a nice car, my bodywork alone is probably what you have in your entire car. And yea, I would wash it off. What else am I going to do? Have a mental breakdown and post conspiracy theories on IA about how someone who sent me a PM shuck into my apartment complex, egged my car then snuck back out and then somehow got someone to edit my first post in a thread I created.

No thanks.

Yousef, I agree. To each his own. If you consider it vandalism, I understand completely. I just don't have time to worry about the small stuff like that.

Glides
03-29-2007, 09:14 AM

Well there you have it. That'll learn em bout throwing them there eggs. ;)

Hundo®
03-29-2007, 09:16 AM
I do have a nice car, my bodywork alone is probably what you have in your entire car. And yea, I would wash it off. What else am I going to do? Have a mental breakdown and post conspiracy theories on IA about how someone who sent me a PM shuck into my apartment complex, egged my car then snuck back out and then somehow got someone to edit my first post in a thread I created.

No thanks.

Yousef, I agree. To each his own. If you consider it vandalism, I understand completely. I just don't have time to worry about the small stuff like that.

it wouldnt make me mad if i knew hte person, if i didnt know the person that egged my car id take it as vandalism and id break their knee caps, other than that it's all fun in game as long as the egg doesnt sit in the sun and cause paint damage!

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 09:17 AM
SERIOUS QUESTION: YOU GUYS ARE WHITE, ARENT YOU

Glides
03-29-2007, 09:18 AM
SERIOUS QUESTION: YOU GUYS ARE WHITE, ARENT YOU

Lol, oh it's a white thing now. :D

thinkfast®
03-29-2007, 09:18 AM
I DONT GIVE A SHIT IF I KNOW YOU OR NOT, THE MINUTE YOU TOUCH MY RIDE IN THE WRONG WAY, IF YOU EVEN SO MUCH AS GLARE AT IT, IM TAKIN YOU OUT

AND I DONT MEAN "HEY PAL CAN YOU JUST STEP BACK A BIT" IM TALKIN FULL SCALE 3-POINT STANCE, ITS 4TH AND 1 AND YOU GOIN FOR IT TYPE SHIT... THATS YOUR ASS

Glides
03-29-2007, 09:20 AM
it wouldnt make me mad if i knew hte person, if i didnt know the person that egged my car id take it as vandalism and id break their knee caps, other than that it's all fun in game as long as the egg doesnt sit in the sun and cause paint damage!

Yea you are right. If he caught the person in mid throw, beat the shit out of them. I agree with that.

but to take a PM, then blow it all out of proportion when he has no proof that this guy did it is lame. Yea, it sucks his car got egged but all this entire thread is bullshit until he knows that guy did it.

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 09:22 AM
Lol, oh it's a white thing now. :D

I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT.

IT'S WRONG IF THE MINORITIES SAY IT'S A WHITE THING, BUT IT'S OKAY FOR YOU GUYS TO SAY THAT ASIANS EAT DOGS, MEXICANS MOW LAWNS, AND BLACKS ARE LAZY?

PLEASE EXPLAIN.

Ruiner
03-29-2007, 09:23 AM
^^ THATS RUINERS DEFINITION OF SHITS & GIGGLES, AND I GOTTA SAY IM RIGHT THERE WITH HIM.. LOL

THAT WOULD BE AFTER A SEVERE BEATING, OF COURSE

But of course...

"I dunno what happened, officer. I showed up to his house to ask him if he egged my car and he just fell....he fell down about 20 times...it's a sad situation. He must have vertigo or something. He keeps falling down and hurting himself...poor guy."

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 09:24 AM
^^ LOL

Ruiner
Well there you have it. That'll learn em bout throwing them there eggs. ;)

Trust me, you'll want the police to get to you before I do if you egg my vehicle.

Glides
Coulda been this crew out of Phili for all he knows. Surly looking individuals.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/turkeyparty.jpg

Ruiner
03-29-2007, 09:26 AM
I had people threaten to fuck with the car that I just sold. It was worth more than what many people pay for houses, yet nobody had the balls to do anything. Then again, doing any damage would pretty much guarantee a felony given the cost to repair plus you would feel my crazy, gun-toting wrath. It's vandalism, there is NO discussion about it.

No thanks.

wantboost
03-29-2007, 09:27 AM