PDA

View Full Version : s2000 comptech SC aftercooler cheap

chituntang
03-28-2007, 08:31 PM
hello, i had a 00-03 (need a little mod on 04-07) comptech supercharger kit with aftercooler in excellent condition. only 4000 miles on the kit. the msrp price for the kit is 5800, and i am asking for 3500. pm me or call me @ 404-918-0267. thanks

deallealomo
03-29-2007, 12:25 AM
....i thought you gonna install on your s2k....

aaronfelipe
03-29-2007, 09:23 AM
you need better pics,it would help out.

NevrNufTorq
03-30-2007, 02:11 AM
dont make those anymore, i'd keep it if i were you! i wouldnt give up mine for nothing. wife's s2k will smoke a mustang gt anyday. not to mention its a blast with the extra power

mikebluS2G
03-30-2007, 02:06 PM
do u have everything that comes with the kit???

i4_garage
03-30-2007, 02:16 PM
hey...give me a week..i will get back wit u on this kit

ChefJ
03-30-2007, 03:55 PM
dont make those anymore, i'd keep it if i were you! i wouldnt give up mine for nothing. wife's s2k will smoke a mustang gt anyday. not to mention its a blast with the extra powerNot only do they not make them anymore, you can't get parts to fix it anymore. Its a lose lose situation.

NevrNufTorq
03-30-2007, 08:54 PM
^^^sorry to bust your bubble but that's not true at all!! only thing that could break is the charger and its just a paxton blower so you can fix anything there. same exact unit that comes on their standard mustang and camaro kits. even bought a 9 lbs. pulley directly from paxton when i get a aem to tune. all the rest is aluminum. brackets could be rewelded if they ever were to crack. the cooler is easy to retro with a PWR air to water if the original went out. the front mount is just a lil radiator and the pump is electric so in truth you can get anything fixed you need. dont believe me ask turbo dave or mike at the shop.

ChefJ
03-31-2007, 12:03 AM
^^^sorry to bust your bubble but that's not true at all!! only thing that could break is the charger and its just a paxton blower so you can fix anything there. same exact unit that comes on their standard mustang and camaro kits. even bought a 9 lbs. pulley directly from paxton when i get a aem to tune. all the rest is aluminum. brackets could be rewelded if they ever were to crack. the cooler is easy to retro with a PWR air to water if the original went out. the front mount is just a lil radiator and the pump is electric so in truth you can get anything fixed you need. dont believe me ask turbo dave or mike at the shop.
Very true, but as far as there warranty or service goes its now nonexistant. So you can have a bunch of things fabbed up at your cost. Then again any SC that breaks can have things fabbed up, I would just avoid a SC whose company went out of business regardless of where the parts were made. Vortech and Jackson racing have some pretty nice kits that are actually cheaper.

NevrNufTorq
03-31-2007, 12:32 AM
true enough but the one big thing is even though they went out of bus. you've gotta give alot of credit to a company whose products would retain all factory engine warranties. i would personally only use the vortech if i were gonna do a diff one b/c it can have more potential to make more power later than the jackson. i had a single cam with a jackson though and it was a blast to drive

vtecdude93
07-17-2007, 08:44 PM
are you still selling the kit.

compufreak21
07-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Man i wish i could afford this right now. maybe after i get my del sol fixed up and sold if its still available then....What kind of power can be had with this setup when properly tuned and the 2mm headgasket upgrade on safe boost? Or does the supercharger work diff than the turbo when it comes to boost and the motors compression?