PDA

View Full Version : LOLOLOL

Crazy Asian
03-28-2007, 06:42 PM
Pathetic but while my comp was down I was down in Cali for a business trip and I met up with a friends. Holy fucking shit. While I was down in Northridge Mall....MAN FUCKING SHIT!!! They were at least like 10 fucking middle school girls pregnant and what not. If I remember correctly last time I saw 2 at most and that was on a busy day. And fuck it's even worse down in LA... dirtier smellier and what not. EVEN THE FUCKING BEACHES!!! ....this place is really going to the shit. Well at least In n Out is the bomb still.

Frög
03-28-2007, 06:46 PM
jailbait?

Crazy Asian
03-28-2007, 06:46 PM
Oh Im sure some fucking 20 year old gang banger banged her ass and then ditched her.

cactusEG
03-28-2007, 06:55 PM
yea my sis was there not to long ago and even the nice place shes was at she said she heard shots 3times aday or so

Crazy Asian
03-28-2007, 06:58 PM
Fucking La Canada and La Crescenta is crawling with Mexicans now.....man that place used to be a great community for kids now Im just going "Great another hispanic town in the making"

cactusEG
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
what the fuck is wrong with that ? you side ways eyed cat eating 2inch dick, dog eating pussy face, garlic smelling ass short bitch, cheap son of a bitch.sars infested ass, drug using race wars son of a cracked out slut whore, small ball MXC dont get eliminated. low life aisan.bad hygiene no good for nothing crack somking swindler and good for nothing wast of a life