PDA

View Full Version : Need help with an Alarm

HatchMan
06-26-2005, 05:43 PM
Hey guys and gales.
I have a problem with my car. It won't start anymore.
A guy that knows a lot about cars took a look at it and told me everything was fine and that the problem could only come from the alarm system.
He was even able to start it for me using a srewdriver by doing something under the hood which I have no idea of.
I was thinking about maybe about removing the entire alarm if I am not able to fix the problem.
Can any of you please help me?
thx

Tyroni
06-29-2005, 01:43 AM
check for loose ignition wires from alarm ignition kill system....or alarm wires loose, it may cause car not to start if someone cut your alarm !

HatchMan
06-29-2005, 02:54 PM
ThX buddy.
I will check that.

Spyder
06-29-2005, 02:57 PM
where are you located?

the problem is the same problem everyone eventaully has with an alarm system that has started kill, it kills it when you dont want it to. while he was under the hood and "did something with a screw driver" he was jumping past the started solenoid. if you know anything about relays i could tell you how to bypass it.. so post back with what you know and if it is already fixed , let us know :)

AlexHerb
07-06-2005, 07:35 AM
If you look at the ignition harness where the alarm wires should be tied in, look for the Black with White Stripe wire (factory wire). it is a THicker guage wire than most. THat is your starter wire. see if a relay has been spliced into it. if it has then remove the relay and tie the wire back together without the relay interupting it. lemme know how that goes.

I tried to make that sound simple but i dont think it worked. Just look under the dash and youll get what im saying