PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Email (politics inside, BEWARE)

Vteckidd
03-28-2007, 01:48 PM
Funny email i just got, no idea how true it is or not:

HOUSE # 1: A 20-room mansion (plus 8 bathrooms) is heated by natural gas. Add on a pool (and a pool house) and a separate guest house, all heated by gas. In one month this home consumes more energy than the average American household in a year. The average bill for electricity and natural gas runs over $2,400 per month. In natural gas alone, this property consumes more than 20 times the national average for an American home. This house is in the South. If you are up on current events, you probably know who is the owner.

HOUSE # 2: Designed by an architecture professor at a leading national university, this house incorporates every "green" feature current home construction can provide. The house contains 4,000 square feet (4 bedrooms) and is nestled on arid high prairie in the American southwest. A central closet in the house holds geothermal heat pumps drawin g ground water through pipes sunk 300 feet into the ground. The water (usually 67 degrees F.) heats the house in winter and cools it
in summer. The system uses no fossil fuels such as oil or natural gas and it consumes 25% of the electricity required for a conventional heating/cooling system. Rainwater from the roof is collected and funneled into a 25,000 gallon underground cistern. Wastewater from showers, sinks and toilets goes into underground purifying tanks and then into the cistern. The collected water then irrigates the land surrounding the house. Flowers and shrubs native to the area blend the property into the surrounding rural landscape.

HOUSE # 1 (The 20 room mansion) is outside of Nashville, Tennessee. It is the home of the renowned environmentalist and filmmaker) Al Gore.

HOUSE # 2 (model eco-friendly house) is on a ranch near Crawford, Texas. Also known as "the Texas White House," it is the private residence of the President of the United States, George W. Bush.

LiL PaKi
03-28-2007, 01:52 PM
i wonder if it's true..

Big Baller
03-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Funny stuff

Republicans 1 Democrats 0

2.0civic
03-28-2007, 01:55 PM
i wonder if it's true..

this isnt the first time ive seen this...ive heard his energy bills are over like 18k a month or some outrageous shit

OneSlow5pt0
03-28-2007, 02:31 PM
lol,nice find

RandomGuy
03-28-2007, 02:35 PM
interesting.

but ross perot lives in one of these, so i think he Pwns them all

http://static.flickr.com/73/156828669_1b3ad1e2a2.jpg

OneSlow5pt0
03-28-2007, 02:36 PM
interesting.

but ross perot lives in one of these, so i think he Pwns them all

http://static.flickr.com/73/156828669_1b3ad1e2a2.jpg

looks pretty JDM to me:goodjob:

imbosile
03-28-2007, 02:36 PM
i think it's true, i've heard it before

kinda funny though

Ran
03-28-2007, 02:40 PM
I wonder how much it cost to build GW's place?

imbosile
03-28-2007, 02:43 PM
more than you can afford pal, eco-friendly.

Ran
03-28-2007, 02:51 PM
more than you can afford pal, eco-friendly.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/STFUDyke.jpg

:cheers:

imbosile
03-28-2007, 02:52 PM
hahah nice

RandomGuy
03-28-2007, 02:55 PM
why dont anime ppl have noses

LiL PaKi
03-28-2007, 02:58 PM

the one in his sig has a dot for a nose

Doppelgänger
03-28-2007, 03:02 PM
here's a question: when was house #1 built as opposed to house #2 ?

RandomGuy
03-28-2007, 03:10 PM
here's a question: when was house #1 built as opposed to house #2 ?
what does that have to do with anything whitey lol

Oh yeah your legal advice backfired on me lolol i'll tell you about it next time i see you, long story.

MachNU
03-28-2007, 04:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/STFUDyke.jpg

:cheers:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Evil Goat
03-28-2007, 08:03 PM
not sure if the part about dubs house is true, but the part about gores is for sure....he uses somewhere like 22,000 kwh's a month, when a regular household uses somewhere like 12k in a years time....and hes calling for us to lessen our dependence, while flying around conference to conference on private jets when he could be flying commercial and saving the gas and his own "footprint"...a real genius this guy is

p.s., i dont buy into the global warming thing anyway....

05Tib
03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
not sure if the part about dubs house is true, but the part about gores is for sure....he uses somewhere like 22,000 kwh's a month, when a regular household uses somewhere like 12k in a years time....and hes calling for us to lessen our dependence, while flying around conference to conference on private jets when he could be flying commercial and saving the gas and his own "footprint"...a real genius this guy is

p.s., i dont buy into the global warming thing anyway....

or when in route he has big limo's or SUV's driving him everywhere

Doppelgänger
03-29-2007, 12:59 PM
what does that have to do with anything whitey lol

it has a lot to do with it and what energy costs were at the time and available technology.

ShooterMcGavin
03-29-2007, 11:19 PM
more room for the eyes :D