PDA

View Full Version : any 1st gen miata people need a red hood and bumper?

2.0civic
03-28-2007, 10:36 AM
just checking to see if you guys needed one...a buddy of the shop i work at had a small accident and the bumpers still in good condition and the hood needs a little work but they are red and if you guys are interested ill get some pics and work out some pricing with you guys!:goodjob:

Five*Star*
03-29-2007, 10:39 PM
just checking to see if you guys needed one...a buddy of the shop i work at had a small accident and the bumpers still in good condition and the hood needs a little work but they are red and if you guys are interested ill get some pics and work out some pricing with you guys!:goodjob:

Yes, my cousin Eric races a spec miata in SCCA and will probably want these for spares if the price is right. Call the number in my sig with a ballpark price of what he wants for them.

Michael

2.0civic
03-29-2007, 11:27 PM
Yes, my cousin Eric races a spec miata in SCCA and will probably want these for spares if the price is right. Call the number in my sig with a ballpark price of what he wants for them.

Michael

just throw out an offer man. Im honestly not sure what these go for and with the damage done to them, i figured someone could still use them. Before i throw out a price, would you want to come see them in buford? i didnt want to just chunk them if anyone wanted them

metalman
03-30-2007, 07:41 AM
Yes, my cousin Eric races a spec miata in SCCA and will probably want these for spares if the price is right.

Michael

If your cousin needs chassis/suspension spares, other body parts, mechanical etc have him contact me. Many of the Atlanta spec guys already know me but I dont recognize his name.

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 07:51 PM
micchael, ill call you tomorrow bro. i havet had alot of time to even breathe hardly lately and went to the shop to clean up a little today. LMK if you are still interested

2.0civic
04-04-2007, 08:32 AM
mike i tried calling you yesterday and left you a voicemail...give me a call if you want them 770-560-3725