PDA

View Full Version : WTB: OEM style CF hood. for 94-01

blacknightteg
03-28-2007, 10:10 AM
as the tittle says im looking for a 94-01 integra oem style cf hood, post up what you have please!

LiL PaKi
03-28-2007, 10:12 AM
oh hey davidson there is a guy selling a red type r front lip that will fit ur bumper on here somewhere...

blacknightteg
03-28-2007, 10:28 AM
lol why the fuck did you not tell me this before i bought one a while back. figured you would be the first one to post in here. i need a rear lip mor then i need a front, since i already have one. cant find a rear tho and thats what i need.

LiL PaKi
03-28-2007, 03:17 PM
lol why the fuck did you not tell me this before i bought one a while back. figured you would be the first one to post in here. i need a rear lip mor then i need a front, since i already have one. cant find a rear tho and thats what i need.

haha i actually saw his post before u posted up this thread... so i saw that he wrote the lip is sold.. did u buy it?

blacknightteg
03-28-2007, 03:27 PM
yeah i bought it but i gave it to andrew, i didnt want it after i looked at it a little longer, to much work to do to it to get it where it would look nice, too cracked, it wasnt just paint. andrew said he's got a friend that might want it and i told him to sell it to him for like 50 bucks just so that i can get some of my money back.

blacknightteg
03-30-2007, 08:57 AM
bump