View Full Version : I was Stabbed

Rican219
03-28-2007, 07:12 AM
I was stabbed LIRL!

WHITEPOWER!

2 Stabbed, 1 Shot In Fight Over Soccer Game

POSTED: 4:27 pm EDT March 27, 2007
UPDATED: 6:19 pm EDT March 27, 2007

HUNTSVILLE, Ala. -- A pickup soccer game at an elementary school after class hours turned violent, with two men stabbed, one shot and authorities arresting four suspects and searching for two others.

Authorities said the melee was the result of a long-running feud. Four men, all relatives, are in custody today charged with attempted murder.

Wendell Johnson, a Huntsville police spokesman said the investigation has been complicated by language barriers and everyone involved is believed to be in the United States illegally.

He said none of the injuries are believed to be life-threatening.

The fight, which occurred Monday night at a field outside University Place Elementary School, stemmed from a March 19th confrontation between two groups of men who gathered to play soccer.

38-year-old Rufino Valdivia was stabbed multiple times; 26-year-old Jose Soto, 26, was cut; and Gabriel Carillo, also 26, was shot in the neck.

Police arrested 30-year-old Victor Xancopinca; 26-year-old Miguel Xancopinca, 26; 28-year-old Oscar Xancopinca; and 21-year-old Daniel Xancopinca, 21; on three counts each of attempted murder.

Johnson said warrants for attempted murder were obtained against 31-year-old Hilario Xancopina and 33-year-old Gabino Xancopinca -- both remain at large.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/11405887/detail.html?rss=atl&psp=news

mocha latte cupcake
03-28-2007, 07:13 AM
oh snaps! you got cut! man tell me you cut'm back at least!

Glides
03-28-2007, 07:15 AM
All Xancopinca, all the time brother. Don't fuck with their ball.

Rican219
03-28-2007, 07:16 AM
Of course you know all hispanics carry a blade ask Yousef I pulled it on him Ricky was there....... Yousef knows what's up!

itsjustdee
03-28-2007, 08:43 AM
puerto rican = white.
you are owned by america.
therefore you are not a real hispanic fatty (:
wish u were stabbed forreal though. hahahahah

The Yousef
03-28-2007, 09:13 AM
Of course you know all hispanics carry a blade ask Yousef I pulled it on him Ricky was there....... Yousef knows what's up!

...indeed

i pointed and laughed...then Jose proceeded to chase me around the parking lot with it....

asshole.

thinkfast®
03-28-2007, 09:46 AM
HAHA THATS GREAT

DEE GOT SOME HOSTILITY TOWARDS BORICUAS!! WOW

Rican219
03-28-2007, 05:35 PM
puerto rican = white.
you are owned by america.
therefore you are not a real hispanic fatty (:
wish u were stabbed forreal though. hahahahah

WOW wanna be Asian Gangsta............
Mad because you have no Peripheral vision........
Distraught because you can only see in wide screen?

H8TE IT for ya..... Off yourself make the world a happy place

Good thing you stayed in the car like a good Yamp should when I chased yousef with my blade otherwise you may have caught the end of it.....

Ricky good trainning on keep you yamp under lock and key....... Now cook Ricky's dinner! :lmfao: :lmfao: