View Full Version : Xbox Core System----cheap 200.00
FUSIONCOM
03-27-2007, 11:26 PM
I have a Xbox Core Setup, used maybe 5 times...got it as a gift and just dont have time.
Will come with the original box and all...
First 200 bucks takes it.
81911SC
03-27-2007, 11:38 PM
mine pming u now
FUSIONCOM
04-02-2007, 09:49 PM
Bump to the top. 200 bucks shipped folks.
FUSIONCOM
04-05-2007, 07:31 AM
ttt. No one needs a xbox anymore I guess. This is an XBOX 360...guess I didnt mention that.
ratedEG
04-05-2007, 08:07 AM
trade u a psp and 6 games and lots of extras
__CJ__
04-06-2007, 10:07 PM
Still got thiss???
Benefit
04-10-2007, 05:08 PM
where are you located?
Krazykutz06
06-25-2007, 05:15 AM
What all does the system come with? Any games or did you buy a hard drive or anything? PM me the details.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2026 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.