PDA

View Full Version : 1987 toyota Supra turbo

Kalifornia087
03-26-2007, 06:51 PM
****SOLD****

Picked the car up just recently but the chance to buy something else has arisen.

$1600 OR BEST OFFER. Cash talks and i want the car gone, i must put the moneys into my next car. :D

The Car:
1987 Toyota Supra Turbo with targa top.
195k miles
Brand new clutch, less than 100 miles.
Burgandy colored
Red interior (awesome interior)
Factory radio and 3 disc CD changer both of which work
Power everything.
Removable targa top.

The car is 90% straight. On the drivers side it seems as if there was a light hit, slightly pushed down on that corner of the bumper, knocked out the turn signal. Nothing big, the bumper is foam and could be popped out, lens is an easy fix.

The good:
It's turbo.
It's a 5-speed. (with a brand new clutch)
It does run and drive.
It's got a great interior, lots of power goodies, and a 90% straight body.

The BAD:
-Speedo quit working
-Power steering belt is off. Got it like that. It still drives but it's a workout because the car is so heavy!
well the previously stated damage of course.
**The car is not boosting right. It's supposed to be pushing around 8 pounds, but it is only building 4 and making noise. Im almost positive it's just a leak somewhere, but i don't have the time to mess with it.
It runs fine crusing, but get on it hard and it just won't build over about 4 pounds of boost.

I will gladly take you for a ride and let you experience what im talking about, im very honest when it comes to selling my cars, and i'd like for the buyer to understand what i mean.

** Sometime This week it's going to Autofab. If i find a leak or figure out something is wrong with the turbo, im fixing it and hte price is going up and the car is going in autotrader.**

You can call me anytime on my cell, (404)-395-6862, My name is Austin Lawless, if i don't pick up leave a message and i'll call you when i get a chance. But don't worry about what time it is because im up late and even if im in bed then i'll just let the voicemail get it.

Thanks

-Austin

Mk3Jesse
03-26-2007, 08:49 PM
bump for a good guy, and for a supra :D

check supramania, for common boost leak spots, i know with the supra i just sold the guy said it ended up only building 4lbs of boost also its a wastegate crack :S.

Z32redondo
03-27-2007, 12:08 AM
If you ever open to trades I will trade you my Z you add a fairly nice amount.

XBRCAKX
03-27-2007, 10:55 AM
lol

pedrobabone
03-27-2007, 03:02 PM
bump for a good guy and a nice toyota wish i had the cash and a place to put it

wildfire0310
03-30-2007, 08:45 AM
hey you know you want to sell it to me real cheap, so my roommate has a car and I can build it... hehe... come on... do it do it.

bump for my good buddy

Kalifornia087
04-01-2007, 08:48 AM
If you ever open to trades I will trade you my Z you add a fairly nice amount.
Haha thanks man but im really just trying to get suspension for my drift car. But one day i'll break and get a Z32...

bump for a good guy and a nice toyota wish i had the cash and a place to put it
Thanks man! You sell the corolla finally!?

hey you know you want to sell it to me real cheap, so my roommate has a car and I can build it... hehe... come on... do it do it.

bump for my good buddy
You know id be willing to work with you man.

Mk3Jesse
04-01-2007, 10:33 PM
Did you ever locate the boost leak?

2.0civic
04-01-2007, 10:36 PM
bump for austin! one of the most honest people on IA

wildfire0310
04-02-2007, 12:56 AM
The car is sold

BTW Austin.. the turbo is shot that is why it is not boosting.

BufordŽ
04-02-2007, 04:29 AM
Good thing you got it at such a great price. :D

Kalifornia087
04-02-2007, 05:33 PM
bump for austin! one of the most honest people on IA

haha thanks man!

The car is sold

BTW Austin.. the turbo is shot that is why it is not boosting.
Yes ladies and gents i sold it last night to this mans' roomie.

I knew it was something like that bryan, that's why i figured id sell it to amanda so you could fix it lol! Just make sure she knows not to beat it to death unless she wants to do a headgasket on it haha!

Good thing you got it at such a great price. :D
Yeah i hooked him up with the brotherly discount, so i got what i needed and amanda got a damn good deal :goodjob:
Three people missed out because they didn't think show me some cash lol.

****SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDD************* ********

-Austin