PDA

View Full Version : Best time for...

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 08:40 AM
whens the best time to get stitches removed?...
after 5, 6, or 7 days?

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 08:54 AM
whens the best time to get stitches removed?...
after 5, 6, or 7 days?

I was going to ask if you finally had that trans-gender surgery yet to finally become a man, but by the looks of your posts today, you're still just a bitch. Later, QD.

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 09:01 AM
you have to leave some room for question...

i got a wisdom tooth pulled btw.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Your stitches SHOULD be the type the disintigrate (damnit, how the hell is that spelled...) on their own if you're talking about stitches from your wisdoms.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 09:27 AM
i got wisdom pulled btw.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. It is all clear now. Having your wisdom pulled is never good. No wonder you're such a fucking dumbass. Later, QD.

jmmx258
03-25-2007, 09:30 AM
*Waiting for the rhetorical statement of how the wisdom teeth don't make you any smarter, therefore QD is a big dumbass for saying that*

lol

"B"
03-25-2007, 09:30 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. It is all clear now. Having your wisdom pulled is never good. No wonder you're such a fucking dumbass. Later, QD.

HAha, owned.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 09:32 AM
*Waiting for the rhetorical statement of how the wisdom teeth don't make you any smarter, therefore QD is a big dumbass for saying that*

lol
"QD, I don't know if you're aware of human anatomy, but the wisdom teeth don't actually have anything to do with your knowledge. Golly, you're such a dumbass"

There, I went ahead and got it outta the way.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 09:34 AM
"QD, I don't know if you're aware of human anatomy, but the wisdom teeth don't actually have anything to do with your knowledge. Golly, you're such a dumbass"

Repped. Later, QD.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Repped. Later, QD.
*raises the roof*

Rare to see QD givin' those out.

jmmx258
03-25-2007, 09:36 AM

I was really looking for some humor in that. I guess I just failed at obtaining it.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 09:37 AM
I was really looking for some humor in that. I guess I just failed at obtaining it.
No, you just failed at finding a front bumper :tongue1:

Oh, and I just listened to your voicemail this morning about jumping timing. Sorry I missed the call and voicemail. This phone fucking BLOWS. New one should get here next week...only problem is I won't actually be able to use it for two weeks...

jmmx258
03-25-2007, 09:41 AM
It's cool. I was down near BA Panda. I as actually going to pay his friends who I got the stock mirrors, and head lights off of when It happened. I called him he came to where I was at. We got it goin. It actually seems to run better lol. I'm Going to pick up an extra timing belt here later on today and keep it with me. I've broke 3 of them. I dont want to break another. Its at 45K so I'm going to do it in another 5000 just to be safe.

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Your stitches SHOULD be the type the disintigrate (damnit, how the hell is that spelled...) on their own if you're talking about stitches from your wisdoms.
no i got the silk thread. so they have to be cut out.

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 09:44 AM
*raises the roof*

Rare to see QD givin' those out.

no he loves giving me reps they just are on the neg end of the spectrum.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 09:49 AM
It's cool. I was down near BA Panda. I as actually going to pay his friends who I got the stock mirrors, and head lights off of when It happened. I called him he came to where I was at. We got it goin. It actually seems to run better lol. I'm Going to pick up an extra timing belt here later on today and keep it with me. I've broke 3 of them. I dont want to break another. Its at 45K so I'm going to do it in another 5000 just to be safe.
Smart man...how the hell have you busted three? My old d15 got a new one put on it when I rebuilt it. About 60K later, I snapped it. Put another 40K on it, and haven't had any problems. 5 years of abuse and only been through one...

I was lucky. It snapped in the middle of a shift, so the RPMs were coming back down from red line.

no i got the silk thread. so they have to be cut out.
That sucks...they should cut them out free, though. Ask them when to come in, LoL. I'd personally give 6 days, though. It'll rot if it's left in too long, but if you pull it too soon, you'll have loose skin and risk infection. The mouth is the fastest healing part of the body, but also one of the dirtiest

no he loves giving me reps they just are on the neg end of the spectrum.
QD doesn't work without justification. What'd you to piss him off? :police:

jmmx258
03-25-2007, 09:52 AM
I'm not quoting all that lol. Idk how I snapped three. They seemed to all be on SOHC motors too. lol. But hell I've had a honda since i was 15. lol.

I was going to say something really assenine to the 2000 guy, but i'm tired, and I forgot what it was.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 09:54 AM
I'm not quoting all that lol. Idk how I snapped three. They seemed to all be on SOHC motors too. lol. But hell I've had a honda since i was 15. lol.

I was going to say something really assenine to the 2000 guy, but i'm tired, and I forgot what it was.
Blame the non-working mexicans that left you behind.

Hmm...maybe you drove harder than me?
Nah, couldn't be. I drove teh shit outta mine. In all temperatures 28degrees to 129degrees. And all work loads. Several mountain runs, road trips, hard downshifts, and high revvs when trying to make a d15 do more than it should.

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 09:59 AM
QD doesn't work without justification. What'd you to piss him off? :police:

the first time... was my opinion on street racing. thats what got this ball rolling.

EvasiveEF9
03-25-2007, 10:08 AM
the first time... was my opinion on street racing. thats what got this ball rolling.
Ooooh...yeah. That's like rule #2 on IA. Don't talk about or support street racing. Many learn the hard way. Usually QD won't rep just for you saying you support it, though. You must have argued over it or something... Your best bet is to grow up, quit street racing, and learn the risks for doing it. :goodjob: IA will appreciate you, more.

jmmx258
03-25-2007, 10:12 AM
Blame the non-working mexicans that left you behind.

Hmm...maybe you drove harder than me?
Nah, couldn't be. I drove teh shit outta mine. In all temperatures 28degrees to 129degrees. And all work loads. Several mountain runs, road trips, hard downshifts, and high revvs when trying to make a d15 do more than it should.
7K shifts, hard down shifts. Running out back roads as hard as I can push the car. I've junked so many D series motors. lol 12 ;)

cactusEG
03-25-2007, 10:13 AM
damn qd is acting like a dumbass on here

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Ooooh...yeah. That's like rule #2 on IA. Don't talk about or support street racing. Many learn the hard way. Usually QD won't rep just for you saying you support it, though. You must have argued over it or something... Your best bet is to grow up, quit street racing, and learn the risks for doing it. :goodjob: IA will appreciate you, more.

ive never participated in it i just said my opinion on it. it was toward it. and there wasnt any arguing. i left my opinion in a thread and he repped me for it. lol it was very emotional. he was my first. :rolleyes:

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 10:54 AM
damn qd is acting like a dumbass on here

I'm trying to see what a day in the life of you is like. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 10:56 AM
ive never participated in it i just said my opinion on it. was was toward it. and there wasnt any arguing. i let my opinion in a thread and he repped me for it. lol it was very emotional. he was my first. :rolleyes:

I don't even remember repping you for that, but I would. All I remember repping you for was your joke you posted yesterday. That's why you pitched your temper tantrums and thought you'd get me back by posting that my jokes weren't funny. Sissy. You're slip is showing. Later, QD.

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 11:37 AM
those annoying things to do areny funny unless your doing them. so only the thought of actually doing them can be funny.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 11:39 AM
those annoying things to do areny funny unless your doing them. so only the thought of actually doing them can be funny.

Lolol. Idiocy knows no boundaries. Later, QD.

jmmx258
03-25-2007, 11:40 AM
And you don't realize that what you just said is that they're infact funny. Contradicting the first half of your statement?

Pretty sure when I read through them, I "thought" about doing some, and laughed. Therefore, Making them funny.

nx2000det
03-25-2007, 04:23 PM
yep