PDA

View Full Version : Random Criminal gets his ass kicked for killing a cop

TIGERJC
03-24-2007, 02:34 PM
http://www.filecabi.net/video/ht621345.html

god damn they fucked him up :police: and his ass deserved it plus life in prison

Mr_Mischif
03-24-2007, 03:22 PM
If he hadn't been a dumbass and shot the cop, he might have had a better time.

GSRteg®
03-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Thats screwed up man!

BuBBa DRiFT
03-24-2007, 11:09 PM
motha fucka got beat down

THAT IS SOME SHIT

ubers2k
03-24-2007, 11:17 PM
fucker got pwned

devinwebb907
03-25-2007, 11:56 AM
good. he probably killed an elderly lady, and he definitely killed a cop...looks like he had at least that coming to him. imagine how he looked immediately after they caught him.

koukis14
03-25-2007, 12:08 PM
But he will probably be a hero in prison. They should have killed him.

blackboi50
03-25-2007, 01:47 PM
FUCK THE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!.............1

Maverick
03-25-2007, 01:52 PM
the hell.....why do they feel sorry for him.....mothafucka killed 2 people

blackboi50
03-25-2007, 01:53 PM
the hell.....why do they feel sorry for him.....mothafucka killed 2 people

i dont feel sorry but its just that the cops dont have to spend the rest of their life in jail.......ive seen enuff of this shit back where i came from.......i just dont like what the cops do 90% of the time!!!!!!...:2cents:.......1

Maverick
03-25-2007, 02:05 PM
dood, he killed 2 people....he should be put to death.....twice......the curbing wasnt enough

blackboi50
03-25-2007, 02:14 PM
dood, he killed 2 people....he should be put to death.....twice......the curbing wasnt enough

i understand man........i guess u can say im stubborn when it comes to authority because it just seems like the cops dont wanna hear shit.......now if he was in the street trying to fight them and shit then he deserves it........but damn one punch to the eye would have been enough!!!!!!......just ive seen enuff of this shit up north dude!!!!!!!.........and im rambling now so imma stop!!!!:lmfao:..............1

Maverick
03-25-2007, 02:17 PM
i understand man........i guess u can say im stubborn when it comes to authority because it just seems like the cops dont wanna hear shit.......now if he was in the street trying to fight them and shit then he deserves it........but damn one punch to the eye would have been enough!!!!!!......just ive seen enuff of this shit up north dude!!!!!!!.........and im rambling now so imma stop!!!!:lmfao:..............1

haha yea ok not gonna argue but u say if he was in the street trying to fight them then he deserves it? he shot a cop in the face and jumped out the window.....shooting cop in the face > trying to fight them ......... im done

blackboi50
03-25-2007, 02:23 PM
haha yea ok not gonna argue but u say if he was in the street trying to fight them then he deserves it? he shot a cop in the face and jumped out the window.....shooting cop in the face > trying to fight them ......... im done

:lmfao:......u right!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!............1

RandomGuy
03-25-2007, 02:47 PM
LOL if they said the injuries were from when he jumped out the window LMFAO

blackboi50
03-25-2007, 02:51 PM
LOL if they said the injuries were from when he jumped out the window LMFAO

:lmfao:.......yea he fell into two big ass rocks at the bottom of his fall!!!!! and that gave him the black eye.......:thinking:..........i only wonder what he looked like under the mask!!!!........1

JackMaster
03-25-2007, 04:02 PM
moral of the story... don't kill an old lady and a cop, and you won't get your ass beat.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-25-2007, 04:07 PM
he deserves every bit of that.

slyde_wayz
03-25-2007, 05:35 PM
Sad to say, he deserved it. He killed a cop, but damn that shit hurt me to watch.

Frög
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Sad to say, he deserved it. He killed a cop, but damn that shit hurt me to watch.

yup..

ahmonrah
03-25-2007, 06:43 PM
FUCK THE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!.............1says the idiot that failed to realize the man killed 2 people, one in the COURTROOM!
his ass deserved worse than that. he's lucky the cops wanted him to rot in jail for life prior to burning in hail for eternity.....

MR. 200SX
03-25-2007, 11:19 PM
I'm sure many of you guys would do the same if the old lady was your loved grand mother or the cop was the father of your 2 brothers and sisters.

Like someone said before, if you don't want your ass beat don't kill innocent people.

SixSquared
03-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Damn the fucked him up.... and that mask wasn't to keep him from spitting... Musta been pretty gruesome under there.

I love how his mom freaks out and starts yelling "Police brutality"... As is the theme with this thread.. her son wouldn't be there if he hasn't killed two people. If it was her mom who had been the old lady, or her husband who was killed, she would say he deserved it.

Personally.... He jumped out a third story window.. of course he's gonna look a little rough in court the next day... right? *angel*

2turbo4u
03-26-2007, 11:56 AM
He looked fine to me!

Tasuki_Civic
03-26-2007, 12:01 PM
i dont feel sorry but its just that the cops dont have to spend the rest of their life in jail.......ive seen enuff of this shit back where i came from.......i just dont like what the cops do 90% of the time!!!!!!...:2cents:.......1

agreed......100%

Tasuki_Civic
03-26-2007, 12:04 PM
plus you guys you cant say that he actually killed the old lady. you know how some pple are set up to shit like that and get accused for something they didnt do. and he mite have shot tha officer cause they exchanged words and the way everything looked he was going to jail anyway. so he shot his ass to get even cause his life is ruined and the officer got free. so a trade for a trade. you die i go to jail.

just a hunch....lol pple do think like that and that story is not too far fetch to be untrue

just my 2cents

Clegger
03-26-2007, 12:10 PM
God damn they probably kicked all his teeth out thats why the mask was there. btw cop killers don't usually have a great time in prison, that mans gonna die in prison within 10 years

Tasuki_Civic
03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
God damn they probably kicked all his teeth out thats why the mask was there. btw cop killers don't usually have a great time in prison, that mans gonna die in prison within 10 years

how do you know?

blackboi50
03-26-2007, 04:18 PM
agreed......100%

Thanks Tasuki......at least someone is on my side!!!!!!!.....thought i was the only one!!!!:goodjob:..........1

TIGERJC
03-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks Tasuki......at least someone is on my side!!!!!!!.....thought i was the only one!!!!:goodjob:..........1
I bet not one of you have ever dealt with the cops to come up with your views. Stop watching t.v. and listening hot 107.9.

+1 to the cops for whooping his ass :goodjob:

FRYLOCK
03-26-2007, 05:17 PM
dude the cops should be punished here one persons wrong doings does not condone another. Look at him he was not just beaten up with fists its is evident they prolly used bats and all sorts of shit. Look around his right eye man thats fucked up i hate cops

SampaGuy
03-26-2007, 05:21 PM
Damn the fucked him up.... and that mask wasn't to keep him from spitting... Musta been pretty gruesome under there.

I love how his mom freaks out and starts yelling "Police brutality"... As is the theme with this thread.. her son wouldn't be there if he hasn't killed two people. If it was her mom who had been the old lady, or her husband who was killed, she would say he deserved it.

yeah maybe if his mom had raised him right he wouldnt have become a criminal

i hope he gets anal raped by his new buddies in jail

OneSlow5pt0
03-26-2007, 06:20 PM
well the justice system is a piece of shit,so i wish this is how all courts were held for murders and rapists

Eurostunna07
03-26-2007, 06:25 PM
howd he get beat up??..

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Damn, he got fucked up.

1SICKLEX
03-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Damn he looked like ET!!!

blackboi50
03-27-2007, 12:30 PM
I bet not one of you have ever dealt with the cops to come up with your views. Stop watching t.v. and listening hot 107.9.

i listen to 107.5!!!!!!!!:lmfao:..........1

rolling_trip
03-27-2007, 12:45 PM
plus you guys you cant say that he actually killed the old lady. you know how some pple are set up to shit like that and get accused for something they didnt do. and he mite have shot tha officer cause they exchanged words and the way everything looked he was going to jail anyway. so he shot his ass to get even cause his life is ruined and the officer got free. so a trade for a trade. you die i go to jail.

just a hunch....lol pple do think like that and that story is not too far fetch to be untrue

just my 2cents

Well the hell are you smoking? There is NO REASON what so ever to kill the cop in the court room. If he was indeed innocent, and was convicted of kill the old woman, we live in a country that you can spend 10 yrs or more trying to appeal a crime. In my opinion, you should have been given the death penatly...PERIOD...after killing the officer.

Your 2 cents are refunded.

Jaimecbr900
03-27-2007, 12:55 PM
plus you guys you cant say that he actually killed the old lady.

Ummm, is that because there are thousands of "innocent" people getting accused of killing old ladies??? He CHOSE to do what he did and got only a fraction of what he deserved.

you know how some pple are set up to shit like that and get accused for something they didnt do.

No, I don't know a single damn one, but it seems like you know ALL of them since in every one of the discussions you seem to look for the "conspiracy theory".... :rolleyes: Is that really how you live your life? Always thinking "the man" is out to get you because you're black? or a woman? or from another planet? You always seem to have this disdain for any authority, why is that? Because your dope dealing friends got locked up? Well good, they probably deserved it. What's the bleeding heart gonna do for them now?

This guy wasn't set up when he KILLED a detective right in front of a JUDGE and probably 50 other people. What's there left to decide on? An ass beating is what he MINIMALLY deserved. Why are you not crying for the dead man's family? That's the true innocent. They had nothing to do with it. Now they're left to deal with it. The guy got his fair trial, got convicted, and is STILL breathing. How's that for fair?

and he mite have shot tha officer cause they exchanged words and the way everything looked he was going to jail anyway. so he shot his ass to get even cause his life is ruined and the officer got free.

Do you honestly believe the crap that comes out of your mouth or do you just like to hear yourself?

so a trade for a trade. you die i go to jail.

How come your "eye for an eye" mentality only applies to criminals committing crimes? What about an eye for an eye when it comes to punishing criminal behavior? Wait, I'm sure you'll tell me that since the jails have more blacks than anything else that would not be fair somehow or maybe you have yet another conspiracy theory as to why it's ok for criminals to "get even" for "the man" keeping them down onto INNOCENT VICTIMS yet we can't do jack shit about it or else it's called "brutality"..... :rolleyes:

Maybe in your world.

just my 2cents

For that, I'd give you back your 2 cents and pay you $10 to shut up. :rolleyes:

For those that have some common sense: Has anyone ever tried to JUMP out of a 3rd story window before???? Hmmm, what if you hit your head on something on the way down? or when you flop down and crash onto the ground? What does your face look like??? HMMMM...... :rolleyes:

Maybe he got beat, maybe he knocked his butt silly when was trying to escape. Anyway you slice it, he is still breathing and his victim(s) are NOT.

blackboi50
03-27-2007, 02:10 PM
Ummm, is that because there are thousands of "innocent" people getting accused of killing old ladies??? He CHOSE to do what he did and got only a fraction of what he deserved.

No, I don't know a single damn one, but it seems like you know ALL of them since in every one of the discussions you seem to look for the "conspiracy theory".... :rolleyes: Is that really how you live your life? Always thinking "the man" is out to get you because you're black? or a woman? or from another planet? You always seem to have this disdain for any authority, why is that? Because your dope dealing friends got locked up? Well good, they probably deserved it. What's the bleeding heart gonna do for them now?

This guy wasn't set up when he KILLED a detective right in front of a JUDGE and probably 50 other people. What's there left to decide on? An ass beating is what he MINIMALLY deserved. Why are you not crying for the dead man's family? That's the true innocent. They had nothing to do with it. Now they're left to deal with it. The guy got his fair trial, got convicted, and is STILL breathing. How's that for fair?

Do you honestly believe the crap that comes out of your mouth or do you just like to hear yourself?

How come your "eye for an eye" mentality only applies to criminals committing crimes? What about an eye for an eye when it comes to punishing criminal behavior? Wait, I'm sure you'll tell me that since the jails have more blacks than anything else that would not be fair somehow or maybe you have yet another conspiracy theory as to why it's ok for criminals to "get even" for "the man" keeping them down onto INNOCENT VICTIMS yet we can't do jack shit about it or else it's called "brutality"..... :rolleyes:

Maybe in your world.

For that, I'd give you back your 2 cents and pay you $10 to shut up. :rolleyes:

For those that have some common sense: Has anyone ever tried to JUMP out of a 3rd story window before???? Hmmm, what if you hit your head on something on the way down? or when you flop down and crash onto the ground? What does your face look like??? HMMMM...... :rolleyes:

Maybe he got beat, maybe he knocked his butt silly when was trying to escape. Anyway you slice it, he is still breathing and his victim(s) are NOT.

damn someone took time to break it down!!!!!!!:lmfao:.............1

Kevykev
03-28-2007, 09:23 PM
That guy redefined the informal term "SWOLE"

NAIZBST
03-29-2007, 12:04 AM
he deserves every bit of that.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: yes he does

NAIZBST
03-29-2007, 12:06 AM

thank you

OneSlow5pt0
03-29-2007, 12:08 AM
107.9 FTL

96.1 FTW!!!!!!!