PDA

View Full Version : Misc georgia tech to when the acc title

efman
06-25-2005, 09:32 PM
i just bought the acc version of the athilon sports mag and they say with there defense which is great and if they only had a better qb they would be alot better off but since they are expected to do well i will probaly go to alot of games this year cant wait for the season go tech , and :goodjob: for a good season !

CMO
06-25-2005, 10:47 PM
I'm going with Miami, cause another 3 lost season just won't do down there. Plus that's my team & Florida State should be tough also.

Negrodamus
06-26-2005, 01:50 AM
GT Football+Winning =Yeah Right

Nittanys1
06-26-2005, 02:41 AM
GT to when oooooor win?

efman
06-26-2005, 09:16 AM
GT Football+Winning =Yeah Right
so i am guessing that you dont know gt's past right ?
they have the current best bowl record in the nation and they should have had a win over uga last season but are smart qb threw it away on 4th down .
i think they will be ok . and hopfully they will play miami or fsu in the acc title game .

efman
06-26-2005, 09:17 AM
GT to when oooooor win?
ya i was tired when i wrote this .

Nittanys1
06-26-2005, 11:42 AM
one of GT problems they have had since dez white (sp) left was getting their wide receivers to catch the damn ball.....they can catch the short stuff but when it comes to taking it to the other team on a long bomb they drop the damn thing...

Greddypacked
06-26-2005, 01:29 PM
Nah Tech has had some great teams and seasons. I remeber that season in the 90's when they were undefeated and only tied one game against NC but were still ranked #1 in the nation. Last year they could have beat VT, GA, and a few giveaways w/ teams in the top 25 rankings but lost due to easy turnovers and late game follies. That QB should be alot better this year, and ya i hope they do good like their B-ball teams do almost every year.

efman
06-26-2005, 06:33 PM
^ ya i know i was so pissed when they lost that uga game we should of had that !
some bad play calling messed them up also, in the first half of the uga game on a 3rd in short they ran a delayed hand off to pollicks hole ! come on how smart do you half to be ! but anyway they have had good seasons and hopfully they will have one this year !

wannab20hatch
06-26-2005, 08:54 PM
GT sucks. I only watched their baseball team this year because i went to high school with Ryan Turner and he pitched some awesome games this year.