PDA

View Full Version : SHop Assistant Needed Hr + Comm

nautiboi73
03-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Tint shop @
7707 Covington Highway
Lithonia GA, 30058

PM Nautiboi73 for serious inquiries only please.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-23-2007, 10:11 AM
how far is taht from 30253? if its within 30 miles i would be interested in part time. Im 18.

2.0civic
03-23-2007, 10:15 AM
how far is taht from 30253? if its within 30 miles i would be interested in part time. Im 18.

lazy ass fucker...use mapquest..he gave you the EXACT address

nautiboi73
03-24-2007, 07:52 PM
lazy ass fucker...use mapquest..he gave you the EXACT address
exactly.

and He didn't PM me as instructed in the first Post. so HE can't follow simple directions . no thanks

quickdodgeŽ
03-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-24-2007, 11:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

ok.

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 06:49 AM
Wow. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-25-2007, 10:12 PM
.....:gay:

quickdodgeŽ
03-25-2007, 10:28 PM
That's the way to show people you want to work. As proven time and again on here, you are definitely an idiot. Later, QD.

nautiboi73
03-26-2007, 03:02 PM
I have only seen you in this one post but I have to agree with QD that you sure do come off as and person that either doesn't care, has not matured enough to understand life, or are a complete idiot.

2.0civic
03-26-2007, 03:27 PM
I have only seen you in this one post but I have to agree with QD that you sure do come off as and person that either doesn't care, has not matured enough to understand life, or are a complete idiot.

LOL Nicely put

Dracc
03-27-2007, 12:06 PM
Pm'd about the avalible position

hydroshutter
03-27-2007, 02:10 PM

Well said

quickdodgeŽ
03-27-2007, 02:18 PM
Well said

Thanks. Later, QD.

nautiboi73
04-02-2007, 01:13 PM
bump,

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 07:26 PM

I have only seen you in this one post, but I have to say, you come off as being a prick who puts way too much effort into insulting people to make himself look better. Same for you QD. Later, JJ :2up:

quickdodgeŽ
04-02-2007, 07:47 PM
I have only seen you in this one post, but I have to say, you come off as being a prick who puts way too much effort into insulting people to make himself look better. Same for you QD. Later, JJ :2up:

Wow. Knocking a sponsor. Not good for your membership here. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 07:53 PM
he said that shit first, dont want to hear it.

BTLFED
04-02-2007, 07:59 PM

Keep running your mouth about site sponsors, especially because of YOUR stupidity and see where your membership lands. We don't tolerate site sponsor bashing here, especially when it's YOU that is in the wrong first.

quickdodgeŽ
04-02-2007, 08:05 PM

I believe it was you who came back out with the remarks that were really uncalled for. Later, QD.

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 08:08 PM
How so? It's like finding a job in the paper. He said send PM. So, if you find a job in the news paper, are you going to write below it in pen, "How far are you from my house?" and expect to get a response? He asked for a simple way of replying about the job, and you totally failed to do so. You think he's going to hire you?

he'll ask you to do something at the shop, and you'd half ass it. Not a good way to start an "interview". Granted its not an interview, that was by far the best way to find out not to hire you. Great place to post a job thread as well. He can read through countless posts and simply find out about those who ask about the job.

I doubt i'd get it with my threads, but my points made. You fucked up.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 08:25 PM
name calling isnt very professional imo

Dracc
04-02-2007, 08:27 PM
Sponsor bashing... OHHHHHH... not a good look my friend

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 08:28 PM
name calling isnt very professional imo
Only one person in this entire thread actually called you any "name". Which happened to be an "idiot". This of which was not said by the one making this thread. So doesn't really effect this thread or the question at hand. You lose..again

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 08:30 PM

yeah, thats not insulting at all :rolleyes:

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 08:33 PM
Looks like an assumption to me, not an out right name calling battle. Either way, if that insulted you, and hurt your feelings, maybe you should shut your self in your room, and never come back out. Life gets far worse than somebody calling you and idiot on a website.

So, I missed one word. Excuse me. i'm sorry the great gay gay

BTLFED
04-02-2007, 08:34 PM

Which is his opinion of you that he formed from you being stupid and NOT UNDERSTANDING SIMPLE DIRECTIONS.

Reading is fundamental, stupid.

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Which is his opinion of you that he formed from you being stupid and NOT UNDERSTANDING SIMPLE DIRECTIONS.

I really can't believe you posted that picture lol. Holy shit haha. I feel 8 again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BTLFED again

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 08:49 PM

Conan O'Brian already used that one, try again.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Looks like an assumption to me, not an out right name calling battle. Either way, if that insulted you, and hurt your feelings, maybe you should shut your self in your room, and never come back out. Life gets far worse than somebody calling you and idiot on a website.

So, I missed one word. Excuse me. i'm sorry the great gay gay

You see, I could make 3 pages of arguing and flaming you for missing that word, but Im not going to stoop to that level because I dont care enough. Unfortuantely, because I overlook the acronym "PM" I am now being flamed by QuickDouche and his posse. :gay:

jmmx258
04-02-2007, 08:55 PM
You see, I could make 3 pages of arguing and flaming you for missing that word, but Im not going to stoop to that level because I dont care enough. Unfortuantely, because I overlook the acronym "PM" I am now being flamed by QuickDouche and his posse. :gay:
I'm just flaming you b/c I can. if you were seriously interested in this job, missing that one mundane detail of PM, you lost the job.

So flaming fits here

quickdodgeŽ
04-02-2007, 09:01 PM

You're responses in this thread were very much uncalled for. That was an insult to people with intelligence. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 09:03 PM
i have a job, so its not neede. i wanted to get a job in something automotive, missed a word, and fucked myself over. can we end this now and move on with our lives, this is getting really mundane.

i hear quickdodge contemplating a witty remark...

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 09:04 PM
ah damn, he snuck it in before i posted :(

BTLFED
04-02-2007, 09:05 PM
Conan O'Brian already used that one, try again.

I don't watch Conan O'Brian, stupid.

And I am not part of QDs posse, but I am a supermod that does NOT tolerate people bashing site sponsors because this site is free because of them.

Don't like it, leave or I'll make you leave. It's either that or get the fuck over it. It was YOUR mistake in the first place. Besides, even if it didn't say to PM him, you just showed him how fucking lazy you are because you didn't even want to use MAPQUEST to answer your question. :slap:

quickdodgeŽ
04-02-2007, 09:06 PM
Unfortuantely, because I overlook the acronym "PM" I am now being flamed by QuickDouche and his posse.

Now. You are being flamed by your Father because of your(as usual) idiocies. You failed to follow up a simple instruction. You "overlooked" it. What would you do if you got the job and a customer came in and wanted to tint his windows. What would you say if you "overlooked" cleaning his windows before you started? He comes back and bitches because there is dirt and shit all in his tint. What will you do then? Limp your wrist up and say, "How queer."? You're just mad because you fucked up, got called on it, was turned down a job(because of your "overlooking" in public and you're trying to save face. Not working, either. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 09:22 PM
not really mad, but ok. the flaming was pretty pointless and pathetic thats all i gotta say.

BTLFED
04-02-2007, 09:23 PM
The only thing in this thread that is pathetic is YOU.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 09:25 PM
+1 for using caps for emphasis.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 09:28 PM
The moral of todays story is, people make mistakes. And some mistakes have big consequences, like me losing this job opportunity. But you shouldn't hate yourself for making a mistake, no one is perfect.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=93132&stc=1

quickdodgeŽ
04-02-2007, 09:43 PM
not really mad, but ok. the flaming was pretty pointless and pathetic thats all i gotta say.

So were your responses to initiate this. Later, QD.

BuBBa DRiFT
04-02-2007, 09:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

ok.

thats what started all this? :lmao::lmao::lmfao::lmfao: