PDA

View Full Version : How much of a man does it make you?

Lucky DAWG
03-22-2007, 05:08 PM
I was noticing something on IA, in real life, tv, media, w/e... point being that this is all over the place. Not to mention a jealous ex boyfriend of a girl i've dated who threatened to knife me lol... the memory brought this on.

I hear people get in fights all the time and some of the time it results in one person threatening the other person with a knife or gun or something and there is a small chance that they might actually be carrying one or the other...

Besides the empty threats like "i'm gonna cut you" or "i'll shoot you" that go around as a joke, does anyone else think it is pussy when someone in a fight pulls out a gun or something when clearly the other person is going to lose now just so they can gain an unfair advantage?

I'm not a big guy, but i don't go around making physical threats over stupid things. IMO i think that if you are going to challenge someone to a fight that you should do it fairly hand to hand.

Another thing, ganging up on someone seems pretty gay to me as well

agree?
disagree?

discuss please, i'm curious to hear what others think

dnugs03rsx
03-22-2007, 05:14 PM
i had some chicks ex threatened to shoot take my family and tie them up and kill them in front of me then kill me so we went and slit that mofos tires on his brand new truck haha

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Besides the empty threats like "i'm gonna cut you" or "i'll shoot you" that go around as a joke, does anyone else think it is pussy when someone in a fight pulls out a gun or something when clearly the other person is going to lose now just so they can gain an unfair advantage?

I'm not a big guy, but i don't go around making physical threats over stupid things. IMO i think that if you are going to challenge someone to a fight that you should do it fairly hand to hand.

I think that only a stupid person fights "fairly" as you so call it. Smart people walk away, alive, while stupid people lay in a pool of their own blood. Survival of the fittest. No matter what fight I am in, I always gain the advantage.

It's like the guy who got INTO my car that night at the gas station. I didn't "see" a weapon immediately, but I immediately pulled my gun and got the upper hand? Why you ask? It's simple: to not gain the upper hand could be be a hazard to my health/life.

Does it make me more or less of a man because I got away with no injuries? It makes me a smart man to know that I get to go home at night. Only a stupid man would leave things up to chance.

Halfwit
03-22-2007, 05:46 PM
and with that post.

i declare a thread turnaround.

i get out of hte situation as quick as i can then i wait til they aint lookin and throw somethin at em.

GTScoob
03-22-2007, 05:53 PM
I try not to get into fights. If I had a gun and felt threatened I would pull it out and use it as leverage to end the quarrel, like Ruiner said. If it was a fight I started I'd sure as hell pull it out and finish what I started. I dont go around threatening anybody but if I did and when I have, I've followed up with it. Mainly I just try to stay level-headed and out of situations where one might be needed.

If it is just some drunken antics I'd leave it away and just go mano y mano. I'm a big guy with a huge pain tolerance so I've got a pretty good advantage.

Jecht
03-22-2007, 05:54 PM
I think that only a stupid person fights "fairly" as you so call it. Smart people walk away, alive, while stupid people lay in a pool of their own blood. Survival of the fittest. No matter what fight I am in, I always gain the advantage.

It's like the guy who got INTO my car that night at the gas station. I didn't "see" a weapon immediately, but I immediately pulled my gun and got the upper hand? Why you ask? It's simple: to not gain the upper hand could be be a hazard to my health/life.

Does it make me more or less of a man because I got away with no injuries? It makes me a smart man to know that I get to go home at night. Only a stupid man would leave things up to chance.

Haha at least you have a car that someone considered worth stealing, mine is WAY at the bottom of the list of most stolen cars. :screwy:

Anyways, I agree that while it may not seem "manly" to pull a weapon out on someone in a fight, it is the smartest and fastest way to avoid personal injury.

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Haha at least you have a car that someone considered worth stealing, mine is WAY at the bottom of the list of most stolen cars. :screwy:

Anyways, I agree that while it may not seem "manly" to pull a weapon out on someone in a fight, it is the smartest and fastest way to avoid personal injury.

All I care about is going home at night as unhurt as possible. I turn 31 in a few days and I have too much to loose with trying to "fight fair" so to speak. If I have the means to get the upper hand, so be it. THAT is using your head if you ask me.

GTScoob
03-22-2007, 06:02 PM
And thats only if they dont have a similar weapon, then we're back to the wild west.
Anybody can be packing, anybody can be an ex-gangbanger, anybody can be a poser, you dont know so why take the chance?

Lucky DAWG
03-22-2007, 06:08 PM

being robbed by a stranger is a bit different.....

sorry if it was misinterpreted
but i mean challenging someone to a fight under the circumstances that they have been doing a lot of trash talking or have royally screwed you over in some way and a fight is the last resort.

when defending yourself in a situation like that
wielding a gun is completely understandable

i'm saying when you are on the offense, using weapons just seems like you can't back up your words. basically, If you have to use a weapon to gain the upper hand then don't start a fight.

Julio
03-22-2007, 06:11 PM
If at all possible, walk away. I agree with Ruiner.. I carry also, but that doesnt mean I should flash everytime.. But is there when needed or if I feel my life is in jeopardy.

I guess we learn as we get older.

jmmx258
03-22-2007, 06:37 PM
I don't pull weapons lol. Don't care to either. The way I see it, when I was commin up, I spent 8 years in mixed martial arts. I also was starter pitcher in the 15-18 y/o league when I was 13. I could throw a 95mph fast ball. Do you really want my fist to hit you? lol

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 06:40 PM
I don't fight fair. I fight to win. If that means walking away, grabbing a large object, or grabbing a gun, I will fight to win.

ahmonrah
03-22-2007, 06:44 PM
if it's a bare knuckle brawl...may the best man win. but under NO circumstances WHATSOEVER will i let the fact out of my mind that though this may be a knuckle buster, this guy MAY, in the event of imminent defeat, resort to more agressive tactics to secure a win. so i keep my girl with me, or in the immediate proximity.

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:04 PM
I don't pull weapons lol. Don't care to either. The way I see it, when I was commin up, I spent 8 years in mixed martial arts. I also was starter pitcher in the 15-18 y/o league when I was 13. I could throw a 95mph fast ball. Do you really want my fist to hit you? lol

I've been hit by a 17,000 lb truck doing 60mph. I think I'll be okay. I'd rather be hit by your fist than a .40 cal bullet from my Glock. You'd probably agree with me as well. ;)

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:06 PM
i'm saying when you are on the offense, using weapons just seems like you can't back up your words. basically, If you have to use a weapon to gain the upper hand then don't start a fight.

Let me expand up my statement, then: anyone who goes around trying to "back up their words" has A LOT of growing up to do. If you feel the need to call people out and whatnot, you deserve what you get. Knowing that, I'd never approach a fight that I knew would happen without knowing that I would have the upper hand at all times. Why leave it to chance? I've seen some of the biggest guys go down to a lucky punch. It can happen to anyone. Why chance and risk it?

WWJDrift
03-22-2007, 09:07 PM
fighting in general is dumb, people who pull guns out and try and act hard are just punks, i dont recommend pulling a gun on anyone because I know alot of people who would shoot you for that even if you are just trying to be intimidating.

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't fight fair. I fight to win. If that means walking away, grabbing a large object, or grabbing a gun, I will fight to win.

Bingo, 'cause in the in, the person that fights to win walks away. The loser gets the worse of it and might not even live to tell his tale. Nobody remembers the loser as someone who "fought fair" so to speak.

AgentEasy
03-22-2007, 09:08 PM
and with that post.

i get out of hte situation as quick as i can then i wait til they aint lookin and throw somethin at em.

like putting it in reverse in the middle of 75? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :ninja:

lol and yeah i agree with ruiner.. i keep a bat in my car.. cause 9/10.. people in this world will wither gang up on you or pull a knife.. si i igure why not level it/ gain a slight advantage..

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:10 PM
fighting in general is dumb, people who pull guns out and try and act hard are just punks, i dont recommend pulling a gun on anyone because I know alot of people who would shoot you for that even if you are just trying to be intimidating.

Where did this become a "pull your gun without the intention of using it" thread? :???::???::???:

If I pull my gun, my intention is to stop the threat. If there is no threat, I don't pull my gun. It's that simple. There are laws about when and how you can pull your piece ya know...

AgentEasy
03-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Bingo, 'cause in the in, the person that fights to win walks away. The loser gets the worse of it and might not even live to tell his tale. Nobody remembers the loser as someone who "fought fair" so to speak.

exactly.. which is why i'm gonna start carrying as soon as i turn 21.. casue even if you are fighting.. i'd rather know i had my options.. cause even if th other person doesnt know abou tit.. doesnt mean i dont have it.. you know? i'd rather know i had a back-up plan in case shit went bad quick.. or in case the other person had a back-up plan..

WWJDrift
03-22-2007, 09:14 PM
Where did this become a "pull your gun without the intention of using it" thread? :???::???::???:

If I pull my gun, my intention is to stop the threat. If there is no threat, I don't pull my gun. It's that simple. There are laws about when and how you can pull your piece ya know...

So the point of this thread is, if you have a gun? shoot the guy before he shoots you? :lmfao:

AgentEasy
03-22-2007, 09:15 PM

+1 to you..just for being a real man.. and tactical as hell.. lol same way i am.. rather have a condom and not need it than need one and not have it.. know?

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:15 PM
exactly.. which is why i'm gonna start carrying as soon as i turn 21.. casue even if you are fighting.. i'd rather know i had my options.. cause even if th other person doesnt know abou tit.. doesnt mean i dont have it.. you know? i'd rather know i had a back-up plan in case shit went bad quick.. or in case the other person had a back-up plan..

I'm a grown man. I'd rather not fight if I don't have to. Usually, you don't have to. If you ARE having to fight, it's probably something of elevated circumstances. Like I said, I don't go around "challenging" people and talking trash. I don't say, "meet me in the parking lot" and whatnot so that we can have it out...

WWJDrift
03-22-2007, 09:17 PM
I'm a grown man. I'd rather not fight if I don't have to. Usually, you don't have to. If you ARE having to fight, it's probably something of elevated circumstances. Like I said, I don't go around "challenging" people and talking trash. I don't say, "meet me in the parking lot" and whatnot so that we can have it out...

:cheers: I SEE THE LIGHT

civic95
03-22-2007, 09:17 PM

Well said.

To answer the question "how much of man does it make you?"

It's makes you an alive one.

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:18 PM
So the point of this thread is, if you have a gun? shoot the guy before he shoots you? :lmfao:

No, the point of this thread is: If you are a truly mature grown up, you don't go around "challenging" people to fights. If you do, be prepared to reap the consequences of someone's will for self-preservation.

If someone challenges me to a fight, I'll just gladly walk away. If he follows/comes after me, well then, the story gets a bit more complex and he should be prepared to reap the consequences of his actions. All situations are unique. I can't give a blanket statement that covers all.

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Well said.

To answer the question "how much of man does it make you?"

It's makes you an alive one.

Yep. REAL men live, stupid men die.

WWJDrift
03-22-2007, 09:27 PM
just wondering, is it legal to carry a shotgun in your back window?

civic95
03-22-2007, 09:32 PM

You can transport a loaded firearm in any private passenger motor vehicle in an open manner and fully exposed to view or in the glove compartment, console, or similar compartment of the vehicle.

Lucky DAWG
03-22-2007, 09:48 PM
No, the point of this thread is: If you are a truly mature grown up, you don't go around "challenging" people to fights. If you do, be prepared to reap the consequences of someone's will for self-preservation.

If someone challenges me to a fight, I'll just gladly walk away. If he follows/comes after me, well then, the story gets a bit more complex and he should be prepared to reap the consequences of his actions. All situations are unique. I can't give a blanket statement that covers all.

no that is not the point at all for the 2nd time

i wish you would stop warping this thread and being condescending.

i wouldn't hesitate to carry around a gun either
or use it if i had to in defense.

But things like jumping someone, cheap shots, kicking someone while their down just so you can win is what im asking you. Forget the fact about whether fighting is right or not, this is a situation that you have to go through with in this scenario.

Call me old fashioned but if i had to fight someone i would rather do it honrably and lose rather then rely on cheap tactics. If the other guy pulls something out on me first though, then by all means, its open game

Lucky DAWG
03-22-2007, 09:49 PM

yea it is

you'll see a bunch of beer drinkin trucker rednecks with a shotgun rack in the back haha, my friend just recently put one in

240sxautox
03-22-2007, 10:15 PM
It is a complete bitch move to pull a gun or a knife in a fight or something.

I also completely hate people who if you're going to knuckle up and go for it, don't call 500 of your friends to show up and fight for you.

If you're man enough to start a fight you should be man enough to end it. ONE ON ONE.

I've had this happen many a time, but I've since grown up and I don't fight for no reason anymore, although if someone talks shit I will still end it-quickly.

Z32redondo
03-23-2007, 12:05 AM
It is a complete bitch move to pull a gun or a knife in a fight or something.

I also completely hate people who if you're going to knuckle up and go for it, don't call 500 of your friends to show up and fight for you.

If you're man enough to start a fight you should be man enough to end it. ONE ON ONE.

I've had this happen many a time, but I've since grown up and I don't fight for no reason anymore, although if someone talks shit I will still end it-quickly.

Ok well I guess im kind of mixed then. When I fight, I almost always have a weopon on me. Usually my balisong (butterfly knife). I'm not all flashing that shit threatening with it but if the mofo picks up a steal pole or some shit trying to beat the shit out of me I will pull it out.

I also do bring my friends with me. Not to fight for me or talk trash for me or whatever but for the pure reason that if the other persons friends jump in I atleast have some back up and not sitting there getting my ass stomped by 5 people. I will never go to a fight alone I atleast have one other person with me so if the shit hits the fan then someone is there to take me to the hospital or whatever. I dont want to get stabbed or something and just sit there all alone in my own blood half way paralized.

I dont instigate, dont talk trash, dont run my mouth about other guy's girls. But if someone is really asking for it and pulling off their shirt or some bullshit wanting to square off after them talking a bunch of shit, I have no problem putting them in their place. Like said I dont go looking for fights, or go flashing my "back up" during a fight. The only way I usually fight is if (A)someone is attacking me or (B) just really wanting to prove they are something by talking a bunch of shit about my girl or some shit.

Like said I dont go looking for fights but if one comes my way I dont mind.

To answer the question though. Do I think cheap shots are okay yes and no. Do I think kicking someone while they are on their hands and knees is wrong...yes. Do I think getting far enough into a fight to the point where im on top of someone hitting them is cheap...NO. Those are two very diferent things.

Hitting someone and making them fall to the ground and then letting them get on all fours and kicking them in the face is def. a cheap shot. But fightiing someone and doing something like ducking a punch they throw at you and grabbing their legs slamming them on the pavement. Then continue fighting at this point is def. ok. It is a fair fight and they have a perfect chance to get back in control of the fight.

It is also the degree of the fight that makes it manly or not. If it is just a trash talking dsagreement or something along those lines then fight fair atleast. But if it is like you walked in on them with your GF/ wife, then I see it as no mercy on the other anything goes.

If I know I will win, I will fight fair but if the guy is a 200 lbs body builder ( i weigh 130 lbs) attacks me and I am getting mauled I have no problem picking up a steal pipe and trying to get an advantage. Call me a pussy or whatever you want but when it comes down to it I will fight dirty if I fear for my own safety and well being.

A situation I am speaking of above ^^^ is. Say you get into a fight with someone and they get their big ass friend to come jump you and take care of the situation for them. In this case I will fight dirty without looking back. Otherwise if you started it with someone that could completely tear your ass to peices then you deserve it. I feel it is ok to do in a fight if you are in this situation because the other person already took a cheap shot at you by sending his friend to take care of you. Thus making it ok to fight back taking cheap shots because the other person took one at you first.

It would be like getting into a fight and the other person picks up a large steel rod and then you pull a piece. It is okay because they decided to try and take a cheap shot at you so then fighting fair is out the window.

disrupt
03-23-2007, 01:49 AM
guns and knives in a fist fight are a bitch way out. growing up in serbia i learned a few things that help with respect to self preservation. one was to know when the fuck to keep my mouth shut and take it(cause there's people you just don't fuck with) and when to stand ground and fight regardless of odds, and that in a situation where you're losing a fight you should just take the beating and move on.

personally i'd rather get my ass handed to me than take out a gun or knife(given that it's not a life or death situation). life's a bitch, and theres no way in fucking hell you're going to win every fight you start, and pulling out a gun or knife in a fistfight(keyword) to prevent losing is such an insecure egotripping bitch move that it's ridiculous. there's always exceptions though, like i've been to huge soccer brawls where 8 dudes were charging straight at me and i've reached for the nearest pipe or brick(not gun/knife though), because losing a 1v1 fistfight is one thing, getting knocked on the ground and kicked unconscious by 8 or more 6"+ 190lb+ monsters is another(i.e. one involves a sore jaw and some bruises, the other involves cracked ribs, multiple stitches, a concussion, and pissing blood for an upwards of two weeks).

since moving to the u.s. i've had so many shallow threats, just in the last year i've been in two situations where it's been me staring down a group of guys(one time it was 7, the other time it was well over 9, i didn't take the time to count), and i could just see the knives hanging from their belts and bulging in their jean pockets. did they pull them? no, in neither situation, and neither situation ended in a fight. it's fucking ridiculous, 5'4 chihuahua syndrome middle of fucking suburbia spoiled upper middle class highschool douchebags walking around with huge hunting knives. the fuck you doing, gutting racoons? god what the fuck possible reason do you have walking around with a knife when your night consists of hopping into your mom's x5 and going to zaxbys, followed by drinking natty ice in your friend's appartment with 4 other dudes you've known since middle school? pulling a weapon for intimidation purposes is ridiculous, cause if you pull it and don't scare whoever you're fighting, you're completely fucked.

Nomad!
03-23-2007, 02:44 AM
I'm with Lucky SC & Ruiner.

With my light hearted attitude & happy-go-luck disposition, many people have mistaken my kindness for weakness. I've gotten into several situations where someone felt the need to "punk out the funny guy". I don't really argue with people so the verbal confrontations I've been in were greatly one sided. I usually laugh & try to walk away. The way I see it, if you're really going to "kick my ass" you wouldn't have time for words. As long as those words are spoken at a safe distance, you're of no concern to me. If you feel the need to "punk me out" by walking up on me, you will get "touched". I guess I'm a little old school because I prefer hand-to-hand combat. I've seen people pull guns in situations that Lucky SC is talking about & feel its a total bitch move.

I also carry. Most people don't know that I'm often armed because I don't flash & I don't talk about it. You never know when you may be presented with a much more serious threat than the motor mouth show boat. Self preservation is key & if I have to pull my gun to ensure that, so be it. Fortunately I've only been in one situation where it was necessary for me to pull my gun & I honestly feel that if I weren't armed I could have been seriously injured, or worse. You just never know what the person confronting is going to do so...it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it!

We should start a Fight Club & have meets at a gun range :)

Hundo®
03-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I was noticing something on IA, in real life, tv, media, w/e... point being that this is all over the place. Not to mention a jealous ex boyfriend of a girl i've dated who threatened to knife me lol... the memory brought this on.

I hear people get in fights all the time and some of the time it results in one person threatening the other person with a knife or gun or something and there is a small chance that they might actually be carrying one or the other...

agree?
disagree?

biggest vagina move ever, take your beating like a man if you cant fight don run your FUCKING mouth. it's pretty simple. Life is easy if you know your limits.

Jaimecbr900
03-23-2007, 09:47 AM
A lot of people have no business owning ANY weapon at all...bats, knives, ax handles, guns.....NOTHING.

I said this in another thread, but I'll repeat it again.

In this day and age where young people see on TV and movies that manliness is equal to how quick you can draw your weapon out and shoot someone REGARDLESS of the situation, it is imperative that people be PREPARED for that immature reaction.

Any little wannabe who is trying to impress his little buddies is going to try and do something stupid to show off. It's been the same for millenia. Difference is that back in the day, we may have shoplifted some candy or rolled someone's house or hell even picked a fight just to show off how "manly" and "tough" we were. Fist fights were fist fights. I had a black eye ONCE. I had never lost a fight until then, so I figured I would never lose one. Well I did. I was taking up for my little brother when a much older boy pushed him and he whupped my ass. End of story. I learned a lesson.

Today, you have to assume that all these little thug wannabes are carrying some type of weapon all the time. You know why? Because they can't fist fight. They can't handle situations they get themselves into. They feel that whatever they have hidden away in their pocket is gonna be their equalizer. This is how young people get themselves into such DEEP situations. They think that their little "gat" is gonna be able to get them OUT of anything. WRONG!!!! Especially if you run up on someone that has you 10X's by maturity and 20X's by experience.

I understand what SC is trying to say. I hate people that jump into somebody else's fight or take cheap shots when someone's not looking. That's gay. I agree. But the problem with all of this is simple:

Today, society's mindset is totally different. Every little pencil dick has a gun that they're just itching to use because their ego needs to be stroked by their butt buddies. So if you're not prepared for that little pencil dick, then you should keep your mouth shut and not write checks your booty can't cash. Simple.

I'm with Ruiner. I used to fight all the damn time. I have a very short fuse. It's probably that Napoleonic complex thing...... :D ;) , but I just don't think it's all that important anymore. There are far more important things to deal with than weather or not I prove that I can smash your face in. Now, if you corner me......that's a different ball of wax. ;)

Brady
03-23-2007, 10:19 AM
i hear people get in fights when they claim they won the lottery.

WWJDrift
03-23-2007, 10:50 AM
no that is not the point at all for the 2nd time

i wish you would stop warping this thread and being condescending.

i wouldn't hesitate to carry around a gun either
or use it if i had to in defense.

But things like jumping someone, cheap shots, kicking someone while their down just so you can win is what im asking you. Forget the fact about whether fighting is right or not, this is a situation that you have to go through with in this scenario.

Call me old fashioned but if i had to fight someone i would rather do it honrably and lose rather then rely on cheap tactics. If the other guy pulls something out on me first though, then by all means, its open game

:cheers:

Ran
03-23-2007, 11:11 AM
1) If you don't take the upper hand, then the other guy will.

2) Fight to win, not to be fair.

3) The end justifies the means.

/thread

thinkfast®
03-23-2007, 11:20 AM
BTLFED TOOK MY WORDS MAN

I DONT FIGHT TO FIGHT, I FIGHT TO WIN. BOTTOM LINE ITS YOUR ASS OR MINE, AND I GOT A LOT MORE TO LOSE THEN YOU DO (IN MY EYES AT LEAST)

disrupt
03-23-2007, 05:21 PM
you're not going to win every fight you start. period. your attitude screams insecurity.

§treet_§peed
03-23-2007, 05:33 PM
and with that post.

i get out of hte situation as quick as i can then i wait til they aint lookin and throw somethin at em. sounds about right for you

§treet_§peed
03-23-2007, 05:34 PM
you win some you lose some.. trick is when you get your ass whooped the first time let that be the last time ever...

disrupt
03-23-2007, 05:42 PM
you'll always run into someone stronger than you. the whole little I HAVE MORE TO LOSE THAN YOU e-thug attitude is good to fuck around with and all, but there's always going to be someone who's a more unhinged psycho than you can even begin to imagine, and if you run into them with that kind of attitude, then god help you. if it's a 1v1 fistfight and you pull a pipe n take it to their dome you still lost as far as anyone with a clump of functioning graymatter is concerned.

Lucky DAWG
03-23-2007, 06:33 PM
A lot of people have no business owning ANY weapon at all...bats, knives, ax handles, guns.....NOTHING.

I said this in another thread, but I'll repeat it again.

In this day and age where young people see on TV and movies that manliness is equal to how quick you can draw your weapon out and shoot someone REGARDLESS of the situation, it is imperative that people be PREPARED for that immature reaction.

Any little wannabe who is trying to impress his little buddies is going to try and do something stupid to show off. It's been the same for millenia. Difference is that back in the day, we may have shoplifted some candy or rolled someone's house or hell even picked a fight just to show off how "manly" and "tough" we were. Fist fights were fist fights. I had a black eye ONCE. I had never lost a fight until then, so I figured I would never lose one. Well I did. I was taking up for my little brother when a much older boy pushed him and he whupped my ass. End of story. I learned a lesson.

Today, you have to assume that all these little thug wannabes are carrying some type of weapon all the time. You know why? Because they can't fist fight. They can't handle situations they get themselves into. They feel that whatever they have hidden away in their pocket is gonna be their equalizer. This is how young people get themselves into such DEEP situations. They think that their little "gat" is gonna be able to get them OUT of anything. WRONG!!!! Especially if you run up on someone that has you 10X's by maturity and 20X's by experience.

I understand what SC is trying to say. I hate people that jump into somebody else's fight or take cheap shots when someone's not looking. That's gay. I agree. But the problem with all of this is simple:

Today, society's mindset is totally different. Every little pencil dick has a gun that they're just itching to use because their ego needs to be stroked by their butt buddies. So if you're not prepared for that little pencil dick, then you should keep your mouth shut and not write checks your booty can't cash. Simple.

I'm with Ruiner. I used to fight all the damn time. I have a very short fuse. It's probably that Napoleonic complex thing...... :D ;) , but I just don't think it's all that important anymore. There are far more important things to deal with than weather or not I prove that I can smash your face in. Now, if you corner me......that's a different ball of wax. ;)

exactly
you hit the nail on the head with today's society.

You almost feel like you need a weapon in case someone else pulls it on you because a lot of younger kids who are insecure feel like it makes them a bigger man for having one regardless if they must rely on that to kick your ass.

if someone comes at you with a weapon then by all means let all hell break loose.

It is smart though to bring friends and stuff in case you need to be helped or in case you get jumped, but otherwise they should stay out of it unless the fight suddenly turns unfair.

I agree though with whoever brought this point up before, if you have the nerve to start shit, have the nerve to end it by yourself, without an unfair advantage

Lucky DAWG
03-23-2007, 06:35 PM
you'll always run into someone stronger than you. the whole little I HAVE MORE TO LOSE THAN YOU e-thug attitude is good to fuck around with and all, but there's always going to be someone who's a more unhinged psycho than you can even begin to imagine, and if you run into them with that kind of attitude, then god help you. if it's a 1v1 fistfight and you pull a pipe n take it to their dome you still lost as far as anyone with a clump of functioning graymatter is concerned.

i agree
very smart words

thinkfast, i wouldn't call you knifing someone who was defenseless against it winning a fight

Lucky DAWG
03-23-2007, 06:37 PM
1) If you don't take the upper hand, then the other guy will.

2) Fight to win, not to be fair.

3) The end justifies the means.

/thread

thats a very pessimistic view of life, some people still do have values believe it or not.

and i thought you would be with the whole fighting fair thing
i would imagine you would be all into honor and stuff with your japanase culture fascination, ex) samurais lol

jmmx258
03-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I've been hit by a 17,000 lb truck doing 60mph. I think I'll be okay. I'd rather be hit by your fist than a .40 cal bullet from my Glock. You'd probably agree with me as well. ;)
Agreed. I've been hit by a Buick doin 55. It was kinda neat, i landed on the hood lol.

No I wouldn't want hit by a bullet at all. Depending on where you get hit however you might not feel it. lol. If its a fist..its going to hurt haha

§treet_§peed
03-23-2007, 11:40 PM
my mom kicked me out of her car in the middle of town when it was busy going about 45 mph.. does that count?

Humphrizzle
03-24-2007, 12:26 AM
i only fight if there's a reason.

i get mad at random times so its kinda hard to tell when i'll be in the mood to fight.

i dont think i'll use a gun on anyone in my life. nor do i want to die.. that's pretty much the point where i dont want to fight.. if i think someone has or i am around someone with a gun, i walk away and just forget about it.

drunken fights are just stupid... you get over them.

BTLFED
03-24-2007, 08:50 AM
BTLFED TOOK MY WORDS MAN

I DONT FIGHT TO FIGHT, I FIGHT TO WIN. BOTTOM LINE ITS YOUR ASS OR MINE, AND I GOT A LOT MORE TO LOSE THEN YOU DO (IN MY EYES AT LEAST)

That's because we have the same mentality. ;)

BTLFED
03-24-2007, 09:01 AM

Ignorance flows freely from this post. E-thug? Hardly. Let me break it down further for you in a more simple fashion so you can understand it:

I don't go around picking fights with people. That is not what Thinkfast or I are saying. There is a reason for it. If someone comes at me trying to fight I will try and walk away and/or defuse the situation. I am at a point in my life where I am above all the shit I used to do when I was younger. If someone continues to come at me, I am going to defend myself. That is where the fight to win comes in. Fuck all that fight with honor bullshit. If someone wants to come at me, they better be ready for whatever I do, which is whatever it takes. If I am not carrying a weapon with me at that time, who is to say that he isn't? You think I am going to ask? No. I am going to end it before he has the chance to pull it, by any means necessary. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry and you must get your ass whipped a lot.

the_oc
03-24-2007, 10:29 AM
i think if a person is going to fight it should be hand to hand. none of that knife or gun bs.i myself have never been in a fist fight close to it, but never got in one, and ill be 22 in 3 months.

BTLFED
03-24-2007, 10:30 AM
i think if a person is going to fight it should be hand to hand. none of that knife or gun bs.i myself have never been in a fist fight close to it, but never got in one, and ill be 22 in 3 months.

Your name says it all. :rolleyes: You live in your own little world.

Lucky DAWG
03-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Ignorance flows freely from this post. E-thug? Hardly. Let me break it down further for you in a more simple fashion so you can understand it:

I don't go around picking fights with people. That is not what Thinkfast or I are saying. There is a reason for it. If someone comes at me trying to fight I will try and walk away and/or defuse the situation. I am at a point in my life where I am above all the shit I used to do when I was younger. If someone continues to come at me, I am going to defend myself. That is where the fight to win comes in. Fuck all that fight with honor bullshit. If someone wants to come at me, they better be ready for whatever I do, which is whatever it takes. If I am not carrying a weapon with me at that time, who is to say that he isn't? You think I am going to ask? No. I am going to end it before he has the chance to pull it, by any means necessary. If you can't understand that, then I'm sorry and you must get your ass whipped a lot.

why do you continue to argue that point? lol

almost everyone here agrees with that and it has been stated over and over, this is coming from the standpoint of the aggressor, not some defending their life from a random stranger who is potentially robbed

Ruiner
03-24-2007, 10:53 AM
Once again, who the fuck goes looking for fights? I mean, if you are the type of person to just run your mouth, grow the fuck up. Me, I don't go looking for fights and if one comes along looking for me (even after I make my best attempt to stay out of it), I'll be damned if I will leave it to chance with just my fists. I'm too old to sit and have school yard fights. This isn't Jr. High anymore. I wanna go home to my fiancee unhurt and able to relax on my couch; that includes my knuckles if I can avoid it.

Fighting with fists just for pride leaves too much risk for me to justify. Anything can happen in a fist fight that you think is "fair" and perhaps some of you will realize this when you grow up. If I have the chance to gain the upper hand when someone comes looking for me, I will gain that upper hand and end the situation.

Ruiner
03-24-2007, 10:54 AM

almost everyone here agrees with that and it has been stated over and over, this is coming from the standpoint of the aggressor, not some defending their life from a random stranger who is potentially robbed

Why be the aggressor, though? To do so, in my mind, shows both immaturity and stupidity. Why run your mouth, call people out, etc? Why challenge people? What does it accomplish?

Lucky DAWG
03-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Once again, who the fuck goes looking for fights? I mean, if you are the type of person to just run your mouth, grow the fuck up. Me, I don't go looking for fights and if one comes along looking for me (even after I make my best attempt to stay out of it), I'll be damned if I will leave it to chance with just my fists. I'm too old to sit and have school yard fights. This isn't Jr. High anymore. I wanna go home to my fiancee unhurt and able to relax on my couch; that includes my knuckles if I can avoid it.

Fighting with fists just for pride leaves too much risk for me to justify. Anything can happen in a fist fight that you think is "fair" and perhaps some of you will realize this when you grow up. If I have the chance to gain the upper hand when someone comes looking for me, I will gain that upper hand and end the situation.

you know there are more situations then just running your mouth and wanting to fight someone, sometimes theres a reason to believe it or not.

yet again being condescending.

Ruiner
03-24-2007, 10:56 AM
you know there are more situations then just running your mouth and wanting to fight someone, sometimes theres a reason to believe it or not.

yet again being condescending.

Condescending my ass! If a situation calls for a fight (as you said earlier), then it is bad enough to probably require a weapon. Get what I am saying? Otherwise, you can just avoid it.

Lucky DAWG
03-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Why be the aggressor, though? To do so, in my mind, shows both immaturity and stupidity. Why run your mouth, call people out, etc? Why challenge people? What does it accomplish?

not at all, some people need to be put in their place or they will never learn. I've had it served to me before rightfully for being an ass hat and i'm thankful for it, it sure got the message across lol

i don't understand how fighting for your ideals and beliefs makes you immature or stupid, i'd rather die today knowing that I do everything in my power to do what i think is right rather then walk away knowing that i messed up.

If someone is coming after me though, then by all means its okay to walk away, or use weapons if they get one pulled on me and i have to defend my life, thats an entirely different matter

Ruiner
03-24-2007, 11:42 AM
not at all, some people need to be put in their place or they will never learn. I've had it served to me before rightfully for being an ass hat and i'm thankful for it, it sure got the message across lol

i don't understand how fighting for your ideals and beliefs makes you immature or stupid, i'd rather die today knowing that I do everything in my power to do what i think is right rather then walk away knowing that i messed up.

If someone is coming after me though, then by all means its okay to walk away, or use weapons if they get one pulled on me and i have to defend my life, thats an entirely different matter

Who are you to be able to call yourself a judge and jury? Honestly, what gives you that that ability to decide if someone needs to be put in their place?

Once again, if you are of the mindset of "putting people in their place" and being the aggressor, you shouldn't be surprised if someone shoots you for trying to do so. To me, you convey an immature attitude for trying to do so. Everyone has the right to be an asshat if they want. It's a free country. It's my God-given right if I so feel the need to be one. If someone tries to put me in my place for doing so, they should not be surprised if bad shit goes down. Why you would want to do this is beyond me, but to each their own. Personally I feel that what goes around comes around. If I can keep from fighting, I'll do that. If some trailer trash wants to call me out in front of everyone, OH WELL! He isn't even worth my time.

You were born in '89. You are still young and have a lot to learn about the ways of the world. Hopefully you'll make it to your 30th or 40th birthday. I can tell you this: if you go around "putting people in their place" all of the time, your life might just be cut short.

Maniaç
03-24-2007, 11:49 AM
usally when i get into fights i try my hardest to fuck someone up.... and once i see that i walk away or usally tell them that its over...

but in one occasion i was threaten with a knife, but luckly someone passed by.. so the guy quickly put it away( and just to let yall know, this went down at work). haha

Lucky DAWG
03-24-2007, 11:53 AM
Who are you to be able to call yourself a judge and jury? Honestly, what gives you that that ability to decide if someone needs to be put in their place?

Once again, if you are of the mindset of "putting people in their place" and being the aggressor, you shouldn't be surprised if someone shoots you for trying to do so. To me, you convey an immature attitude for trying to do so. Everyone has the right to be an asshat if they want. It's a free country. It's my God-given right if I so feel the need to be one. If someone tries to put me in my place for doing so, they should not be surprised if bad shit goes down. Why you would want to do this is beyond me, but to each their own. Personally I feel that what goes around comes around. If I can keep from fighting, I'll do that. If some trailer trash wants to call me out in front of everyone, OH WELL! He isn't even worth my time.

You were born in '89. You are still young and have a lot to learn about the ways of the world. Hopefully you'll make it to your 30th or 40th birthday. I can tell you this: if you go around "putting people in their places" all of the time, your life might just be cut short.

i said that i don't go around doing that because i'm not a big guy, and you're right everyone does have the ability to go around being an ass hat. So yet again you are correct, what goes around comes around. You can't go around being an asshole to people and not expect to get knocked back down on your ass, if you have no regard for others and put yourself first in every situation then sometimes a quick smack in the head will fix it.

Most physical injuries heal when fighting fairly as i stated, the mental injuries that some people inflict with this kind of attitude can last a lot longer.

everytime you take a jab at me its because of my age and things you don't know about, so whos the judge and jury?

BTLFED
03-24-2007, 12:02 PM

Are you still not getting it? Read disrupt's post again. Sounds like we should be fighting fair for the sake of fighting fair. Now read my post. I was explaining that if someone comes at me, I am not "fighting fair" I am fighting to win. Period.

Ruiner is right, you kids have alot to learn.

BTLFED
03-24-2007, 12:08 PM

By the time someone pulls it on you, it could be too late. Why take that chance? This isn't the O.K. Corral. People don't count to three and draw. They will pull it out and fuck you up before you even get to yours. I, for one, will not take that chance in this day and age. If someone has the balls to come at me, then they have the balls to be carrying a weapon. I'm not going to take the chance of waiting to see if he pulls one.

Ruiner
03-24-2007, 01:03 PM
By the time someone pulls it on you, it could be too late. Why take that chance? This isn't the O.K. Corral. People don't count to three and draw. They will pull it out and fuck you up before you even get to yours. I, for one, will not take that chance in this day and age. If someone has the balls to come at me, then they have the balls to be carrying a weapon. I'm not going to take the chance of waiting to see if he pulls one.

Exactly. That goes along with having the "balls" to put someone in their place as well; but by only using your fists. To use "vigilante" justice to put some asshat in their place is beyond me. Why go INTO a fight that you don't have to? Why create the confrontation when it isn't truly needed? Lucky SC seems to believe that this is okay. So what if someone doesn't "respect" you?

So, if someone doesn't respect you and you try and put them in their place, said person should fight fair? No. I disagree 100%. I have a thing called self preservation. I don't go around trying to be an asshat, but there are times that people get the wrong impression and shit just happens. When "shit" goes down, I gain the upper hand as quickly as possible (within my legal rights).

A perfect example: I showed up to a car gathering one night in a small town a few years ago. I had a buddy with me. We were in my 911 turbo and everyone else there had Fords, Hondas, Chevys, etc. No sooner did I step out of my car, someone asked me to race. I wasn't there to race, so I told him no. I didn't smirk, laugh, anything. All I said was, "No, I am just here to chill with everyone else." IMMEDIATELY I was confronted by kids that thought that I must think that I was "too good" for them. Because I was driving a $100,000+ car, they were all offended that I didn't want to race. Assumptions immediately popped their ugly heads up. They suddenly got up in my face and told me to leave or they were going to make me leave. Now, all I said was that I didn't want to race. I didn't make ANY comments that were condescending or looked down upon. These guys were being asshats. One stepped up to me. He had NO weapon that I could see, but was I going to take that chance? Hell no. I walked away with my buddy as they taunted and talked shit. Did I care? No. Could I have put that one kid in his place? Sure. Was it worth my time to do so? No. HAD he hit me, I would have fought back enough to get away. If they had kept coming, I would have shot them and/or at least ended the situation immediately. I wouldn't even think twice about it. If nothing else, the cops would have been there to arrest them. After all, I found out that the best way to really hurt people is to take their freedom and hurt their wallet. Why stand there and engage in a fist fight when I have the ability to get out of the situation unscathed? Even if I KNOW that I can whip his ass, why do it? What do you REALLY gain from that? I'm 31 years old and DO NOT stoop down to the maturity level of high schoolers and/or white trash that have nothing better to do than pick fights.

Lucky SC, if you can't understand that, you have a lot to learn.

TheSnail
03-24-2007, 02:12 PM
In NC my main rival got out the car he was in and pulled a gun on me, I pulled a kitchen knife on him and chased him around his friends car. Im still here, he did not fire. The next day I had people asking me if I pulled a machete out on him. I was like wtf it was a little piece of shit kitchen knife. I guess he wanted to look less of a pussy by saying I had a machete. Either way, those are the people that get guns as an extension of their dick. Most of them are too pussy to use them, but rather point or flash them during an argument to emphasis some sort of point.

disrupt
03-24-2007, 08:31 PM

i haven't gotten my ass whipped once since i've moved to the states, and i've been in fights. i'm not an agressor, i don't run around trying to start fights, but there's things that set me off, and i've had a lot of shit to deal with from people here, but that's a diff story. but whatever, if you think shooting someone cause you're too much of an egomaniacal asshat to handle a lost fight is excusable, then that's on you. honor still does exist, just not in this country, apparently.

quickdodge®
03-24-2007, 09:08 PM
If at all possible, walk away. I agree with Ruiner.. I carry also, but that doesnt mean I should flash everytime.. But is there when needed or if I feel my life is in jeopardy.

I guess we learn as we get older.

Truthful post all around. Later, QD.

Lucky DAWG
03-24-2007, 09:53 PM
i haven't gotten my ass whipped once since i've moved to the states, and i've been in fights. i'm not an agressor, i don't run around trying to start fights, but there's things that set me off, and i've had a lot of shit to deal with from people here, but that's a diff story. but whatever, if you think shooting someone cause you're too much of an egomaniacal asshat to handle a lost fight is excusable, then that's on you. honor still does exist, just not in this country, apparently.

thats what i'm saying

and btlfed, thats what i'm saying, if someone comes after me then i will pull a weapon if they do, but i wouldn't pull it out before they did because i think that they might do someting to me.

it might be a shortcoming of mine or just plain stupid, but i like to have hope that someone is not going to resort to that for their own personal saftey that i don't have to seriously hurt them with my own weapon. Hope is all you got that society hasn't resorted to NEEDING a weapon to settle a fight.

You know what i'm saying? it probably isn't the safest route, but in my mind its the most ethical thing to do. yet again i must remphasize the fact that this does not apply to someone intruding on your property or attacking you. This is two people who know eachother

BTLFED
03-26-2007, 04:58 PM

You and Lucky SC must live in a mythical world where people don't carry guns. :rolleyes:

You two just don't get it. I hope the next time one of you gets in a fight someone pulls a gun and shoots you while you are either A) in the middle of pulling yours, or B) holding on to your "honor."

I, on the other hand, prefer to live and not take a chance of some asshat killing me. :rolleyes:

Lucky DAWG
03-26-2007, 07:40 PM
You and Lucky SC must live in a mythical world where people don't carry guns. :rolleyes:

You two just don't get it. I hope the next time one of you gets in a fight someone pulls a gun and shoots you while you are either A) in the middle of pulling yours, or B) holding on to your "honor."

I, on the other hand, prefer to live and not take a chance of some asshat killing me. :rolleyes:

the overwhelming majority of people don't actually, usually only young guys with overflowing testosterone levels are the ones who pull them, and they are few in numbers.

The other group of people that have them are those who have been affected by them or use them for defense in case they do something (excluding hunters).

in case you didn't read, i said i have no problem with having one for protection, but i see no need to pull one out when you are the aggressing party.

BTLFED
03-26-2007, 07:52 PM
the overwhelming majority of people don't actually, usually only young guys with overflowing testosterone levels are the ones who pull them, and they are few in numbers.

The other group of people that have them are those who have been affected by them or use them for defense in case they do something (excluding hunters).

in case you didn't read, i said i have no problem with having one for protection, but i see no need to pull one out when you are the aggressing party.

Obviously you didn't grow up in Southern California.

Lucky DAWG
03-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Obviously you didn't grow up in Southern California.

nope

the South FTW :goodjob:

BTLFED
03-27-2007, 04:44 PM
nope

the South FTW :goodjob:

That is where this way of thinking stems from then. Ya ever been shot at? Stabbed? I have. I will not ever take the "honor" BS route. That could be the difference between life and death.

Lucky DAWG
03-27-2007, 07:30 PM
That is where this way of thinking stems from then. Ya ever been shot at? Stabbed? I have. I will not ever take the "honor" BS route. That could be the difference between life and death.

Is your computer blacking out?
Is the internet cutting in and out?
Are you just not reading?
Do you comprehend the english language?

I have said a hundred times that i would use one in defense if one was used on me. Read any post, seriously take your pick lol. I said in just about every single one, i dunno how many times i have to tell you this :lmfao:

disrupt
03-28-2007, 01:28 AM

people like you irritate the fuck out of me. why the fuck do fights have to end in shootings, are you a complete fucking sociopath?
and lol @ socal being hardcore. 8 years ago i got woken up in the middle of the night by my house jumping off its foundation because a nato plane dropped a bomb ~1km down the road. i grew up in eastern europe you dumb fuck, hardly idealistic(unless warfare, genocide, and bombings get you off). i've had bricks, and pipes taken to my face, and i've had a knife put into me under my right pec(luckily it hit a rib instead of going into my lung), and i still don't "carry". you're the reason people hate america, you're the reason your country has one of the highest gun murder rates in the world(i understand you want to keep yourself safe but you give off the vibe that no matter what if an altercation arises you brandish and shoot). you hope someone shoots me? i hope you're in a prison cell in a year getting sung to sleep by jamal, while he's cock deep in your ass because you decided to let your gun speak for you instead of "taking a chance" against an unarmed douchebag with a big mouth.

like it fucking matters though. i'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine, so why bother anymore. i'll just say i guess i can see where you're coming from(as you are a product of a diff enviroment. you have to understand, after a history of warfare on our own turf, entire serb population on earth is under 8million, so we do our best to avoid killing each other due to our strong national pride...despite the fact that we stupidly go out after soccer/bball games and beat the everliving fuck out of eachother. but yeah, point being we try to avoid dwindling our numbers even further, and using guns in fights is generally frowned upon). point being, i'll just continue to not carry a gun, and i guess i'll avoid you for the sake of not ending up in a hospital getting bullets removed from my chest, or a mortuary slab.

ahmonrah
03-28-2007, 01:58 AM
just south of chi-town is where ahmonrah grew up at. first time i was shot at, i wasnt even a week past 13. first time i was attacked with a knife? 14. jumped ? 12. and since then i've buried many friends due to idiots wielding weapons, but i still choose bare knuckle but knowing the immense pussy-ization of the generation below me (i'm 28) and the "O- DAWG, NINO BROWN and SCARFACE" mentality some of the folks in my generation have chosen to take, i'll leave mine holstered and pay attention to the hands IF i happen to get into another fight...which in my chill state, isnt likely.

Ruiner
03-28-2007, 08:13 AM
Here is the thing: I never pull my piece unless legally I can do so. Thus, no "brandishing" or anything like that as I have seen some of you say.

Most LEGAL gun owners don't use guns to intimidate or scare someone. They use their guns to keep themselves or others from being seriously injured and/or killed; all with in accordance to the law. 9 times out of 10, if they are pulling their gun out, it is to stop the threat. This isn't some high school kid or anything like that. I think that many of you are confusing "illegal" weapon owners vs those legal ones who abide by the law.

Jaimecbr900
03-28-2007, 09:18 AM
people like you irritate the fuck out of me. why the fuck do fights have to end in shootings, are you a complete fucking sociopath?

You obviously haven't been paying attention neither to this thread nor the news.

It is not "us" that initiate the use of weapons. There are several of us that are saying that we carry BECAUSE there are a gazillion idiots with the Tony Montana and 50 cent attitude that they measure their worth by how many people they try to intimidate. Well, when those types of people cross someone who is not willing to back down easily, what happens? They're NOT going to resort to fist fighting. They will resort to chicken shit methods of pulling out their equalizer. What are you to do? Die? Tuck tail and run? Maybe LET them stab or shoot you? Not me. Sorry. I don't see that as "sociopath" as you and the liberal wusses call it. I call it being PREPARED. There's a BIG difference. Neither Chris, nor Ruiner, nor Ahmorah, nor I go looking for trouble, actually it's probably more like the opposite. So if that's "sociopath", then maybe you should point out where in YOUR encyclopedia we fit that description.

i grew up in eastern europe you dumb fuck, hardly idealistic(unless warfare, genocide, and bombings get you off). i've had bricks, and pipes taken to my face, and i've had a knife put into me under my right pec(luckily it hit a rib instead of going into my lung), and i still don't "carry".

Last time I checked, those were all "weapons". ;) See below.

you're the reason people hate america, you're the reason your country has one of the highest gun murder rates in the world

I guess in your native Serbia they didn't have very good HISTORY books, so I'll tell you the real reason other countries "hate America". They "hate America" because THEY are too chicken shit to take care of THEIR OWN business. We are the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" nation. If we help you get rid of invading countries, we are meddlers. If we don't send "aid" (i.e. handouts), we are stingy. If we don't give you weapons to defend yourself, we are not helping. When we give you weapons to defend yourselves, you use them AGAINST us 10 yrs later.

To be honest and considering that AMERICA came in and saved YOUR country from itself a few years back it amazes me that you would bad mouth it. How do YOU call America violent or uncivilized, yet your country committed GENOCIDE and more than 150,000 people DIED because yall were fighting over.....what???.....land.....differences in race, religion, beliefs..... :rolleyes: Yeah, the Eastern European people know nothing about TERRORISM and BOMBING innocent people and killing their own neighbors. You're right. Yall are a MODEL of self-control and show the rest of the world just how it SHOULD be done, right? :rolleyes:

The ironic thing is that in the world's theatre they still condemn America for slavery which has been ABOLISHED for over 100 yrs or for being too rich or for not waiting on the entire world's politicians to give us PERMISSION to take care of something THEY fell asleep at the wheel in enforcing, yet other countries like Serbia, Uganda, Iran, Iraq, China, N.Korea, Germany, and most of Europe have committed 100x's the attrocities to THEIR OWN PEOPLE in just the last decade let alone the last 100 yrs. How many times has our gov't ordered mass murders simply because of someone's religion or ethnicity? How many times have we bombed our own people? How many times has ANY other country EVER came to OUR shores to HELP US deal with ANY conflict?

You wanna know the REAL reason some countries "hate" America? Look at HISTORY, not politics. Those same countries that "hate" America not only think it's ok to KILL themselves over stupid shit, but also STILL allow and encourage inequality and mistreatment as a common day affair. Kinda like John Wayne Gasey being a parenting counselor :rolleyes: . Those countries that "hate" America should look in the mirror more often. :rolleyes: Funny how when they need help when they're getting their asses whupped, who do they call FIRST to help? ;) After the dust settles, who's the FIRST to bad mouth that same country that HELPED when they needed it???? :rolleyes:

despite the fact that we stupidly go out after soccer/bball games and beat the everliving fuck out of eachother.

Again, yet another example of great self constraint and model for peace. :rolleyes:

AtifSajid
03-28-2007, 01:36 PM

agree?
disagree?

I didnt read all the replied but my take on it is, if your gonna fight someone just straight up fight them, if someone says I give, then you win and walk away. If your fighting someone and you obviously see that your whooping there ass and your not stopping, then thats reason for someone to take it seriously and pull something on you...to me thats like you've won, now your just beating the shit out of them, where there is no reason if its a regular fight. If someone beat my ass, and then continued to beat my ass after they have seen that I am done with, I will pull my pistol on there ass, because to me thats like they are trying to seriously hurt me.

As for group beat downs...we'll in fighting there arent any rules..if your man enough to roll up solo and someone else has his homeboys there, then your shit out of luck. Always make sure your crew rolls with you when your going for a beat down, and make sure your people are people who will jump in for an ass kicking not sit back and say stop stop..

Ruiner
03-28-2007, 03:43 PM
This thread feels like Jr. High...

Who challenges people to fights? I mean, what the fuck? People in high school I guess? I mean, this isn't the 1700's where you would "challenge" someone to a duel, is it?

"You disrespected me! Let's fight!"

Yeah, no...Grown, mature men don't just do that.

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 05:15 PM
Is your computer blacking out?
Is the internet cutting in and out?
Are you just not reading?
Do you comprehend the english language?

I have said a hundred times that i would use one in defense if one was used on me. Read any post, seriously take your pick lol. I said in just about every single one, i dunno how many times i have to tell you this :lmfao:

Are you stupid? Are you not getting what I am saying? SOMEONE WILL PULL A GUN AND SHOOT YOU BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN GET TO YOURS. CATCH THE FUCKING NET AND LIVE IN THE NOW.

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 05:19 PM
and lol @ socal being hardcore. 8 years ago i got woken up in the middle of the night by my house jumping off its foundation because a nato plane dropped a bomb ~1km down the road. i grew up in eastern europe you dumb fuck, hardly idealistic(unless warfare, genocide, and bombings get you off). i've had bricks, and pipes taken to my face, and i've had a knife put into me under my right pec(luckily it hit a rib instead of going into my lung), and i still don't "carry". you're the reason people hate america, you're the reason your country has one of the highest gun murder rates in the world(i understand you want to keep yourself safe but you give off the vibe that no matter what if an altercation arises you brandish and shoot). you hope someone shoots me? i hope you're in a prison cell in a year getting sung to sleep by jamal, while he's cock deep in your ass because you decided to let your gun speak for you instead of "taking a chance" against an unarmed douchebag with a big mouth.

like it fucking matters though. i'm not going to change your mind, and you're not going to change mine, so why bother anymore. i'll just say i guess i can see where you're coming from(as you are a product of a diff enviroment. you have to understand, after a history of warfare on our own turf, entire serb population on earth is under 8million, so we do our best to avoid killing each other due to our strong national pride...despite the fact that we stupidly go out after soccer/bball games and beat the everliving fuck out of eachother. but yeah, point being we try to avoid dwindling our numbers even further, and using guns in fights is generally frowned upon). point being, i'll just continue to not carry a gun, and i guess i'll avoid you for the sake of not ending up in a hospital getting bullets removed from my chest, or a mortuary slab.

Dumb fuck? So because you grew up in europe you are harder and cooler than anyone else? Oh, gee, my bad. :rolleyes:

Have fun surviving in the US.

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 05:20 PM
Here is the thing: I never pull my piece unless legally I can do so. Thus, no "brandishing" or anything like that as I have seen some of you say.

Most LEGAL gun owners don't use guns to intimidate or scare someone. They use their guns to keep themselves or others from being seriously injured and/or killed; all with in accordance to the law. 9 times out of 10, if they are pulling their gun out, it is to stop the threat. This isn't some high school kid or anything like that. I think that many of you are confusing "illegal" weapon owners vs those legal ones who abide by the law.

EXACTLY. Too bad people don't understand what we are saying. :rolleyes:

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 05:25 PM
You obviously haven't been paying attention neither to this thread nor the news.

It is not "us" that initiate the use of weapons. There are several of us that are saying that we carry BECAUSE there are a gazillion idiots with the Tony Montana and 50 cent attitude that they measure their worth by how many people they try to intimidate. Well, when those types of people cross someone who is not willing to back down easily, what happens? They're NOT going to resort to fist fighting. They will resort to chicken shit methods of pulling out their equalizer. What are you to do? Die? Tuck tail and run? Maybe LET them stab or shoot you? Not me. Sorry. I don't see that as "sociopath" as you and the liberal wusses call it. I call it being PREPARED. There's a BIG difference. Neither Chris, nor Ruiner, nor Ahmorah, nor I go looking for trouble, actually it's probably more like the opposite. So if that's "sociopath", then maybe you should point out where in YOUR encyclopedia we fit that description.

Last time I checked, those were all "weapons". ;) See below.

I guess in your native Serbia they didn't have very good HISTORY books, so I'll tell you the real reason other countries "hate America". They "hate America" because THEY are too chicken shit to take care of THEIR OWN business. We are the "damned if you do, damned if you don't" nation. If we help you get rid of invading countries, we are meddlers. If we don't send "aid" (i.e. handouts), we are stingy. If we don't give you weapons to defend yourself, we are not helping. When we give you weapons to defend yourselves, you use them AGAINST us 10 yrs later.

To be honest and considering that AMERICA came in and saved YOUR country from itself a few years back it amazes me that you would bad mouth it. How do YOU call America violent or uncivilized, yet your country committed GENOCIDE and more than 150,000 people DIED because yall were fighting over.....what???.....land.....differences in race, religion, beliefs..... :rolleyes: Yeah, the Eastern European people know nothing about TERRORISM and BOMBING innocent people and killing their own neighbors. You're right. Yall are a MODEL of self-control and show the rest of the world just how it SHOULD be done, right? :rolleyes:

The ironic thing is that in the world's theatre they still condemn America for slavery which has been ABOLISHED for over 100 yrs or for being too rich or for not waiting on the entire world's politicians to give us PERMISSION to take care of something THEY fell asleep at the wheel in enforcing, yet other countries like Serbia, Uganda, Iran, Iraq, China, N.Korea, Germany, and most of Europe have committed 100x's the attrocities to THEIR OWN PEOPLE in just the last decade let alone the last 100 yrs. How many times has our gov't ordered mass murders simply because of someone's religion or ethnicity? How many times have we bombed our own people? How many times has ANY other country EVER came to OUR shores to HELP US deal with ANY conflict?

You wanna know the REAL reason some countries "hate" America? Look at HISTORY, not politics. Those same countries that "hate" America not only think it's ok to KILL themselves over stupid shit, but also STILL allow and encourage inequality and mistreatment as a common day affair. Kinda like John Wayne Gasey being a parenting counselor :rolleyes: . Those countries that "hate" America should look in the mirror more often. :rolleyes: Funny how when they need help when they're getting their asses whupped, who do they call FIRST to help? ;) After the dust settles, who's the FIRST to bad mouth that same country that HELPED when they needed it???? :rolleyes:

Again, yet another example of great self constraint and model for peace. :rolleyes:

Holy shit hit the nail on the head! Jaime's posts are the gospel. :goodjob:

RandomGuy
03-28-2007, 05:32 PM
have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

Lucky DAWG
03-28-2007, 07:28 PM
Are you stupid? Are you not getting what I am saying? SOMEONE WILL PULL A GUN AND SHOOT YOU BEFORE YOU CAN EVEN GET TO YOURS. CATCH THE FUCKING NET AND LIVE IN THE NOW.

that sounds like a horrible idea

shooting someone when it is not a life threatening situation? if someone is robbing you or has a gun he is about to use then by all means go ahead. If its a fight that you both initiated and are engaging in then pulling a gun first and firing without him having a sign of having one is a horrible idea.

i don't know why you are freaking out when i have agreed with you on most things in the event it is an act of defense

BTLFED
03-28-2007, 07:42 PM

shooting someone when it is not a life threatening situation? if someone is robbing you or has a gun he is about to use then by all means go ahead. If its a fight that you both initiated and are engaging in then pulling a gun first and firing without him having a sign of having one is a horrible idea.

i don't know why you are freaking out when i have agreed with you on most things in the event it is an act of defense

WTF are you talking about? Forget it. You aren't listening to anything that is going on in this thread.

Lucky DAWG
03-28-2007, 08:57 PM
WTF are you talking about? Forget it. You aren't listening to anything that is going on in this thread.

here lets just call a truce and agree to disagree
you would use a gun if someone was after you, that much we can agree on.

i'm going out of town tomorrow and this thread isn't going anywhere anyways, we clearly won't see eye to eye which is cool by me. to put it this way though, i will never get in a fight with you b/c i will be a dead man haha :lmfao:

disrupt
03-29-2007, 12:21 AM
we have history books, you just don't have a clue of what the fuck you're talking about. you saved us from ourselves? you bombed the fuck out of us so you could intervene in kosovo to satisfy your own political interests. you keep acting like everyone is savages and you're the zenith of civility. we had more of a reason to attack albania than you ever had to even touch iraq. you saved us from ourselves? my dick, after the u.s. got stationed in kosovo(serbian land.always has been), albanians systematicaly killed off or ran out the remaining serb population while going around burning down thousand year old churches. and now due to you forcing us to get our troops the fuck away, they're hopping our borders stealing 8 year old girls in their sleep and selling them off on the slave market to sexual deviants. thank you so much, mean i really don't know what we could've done without you.
lack of history and innocence hardly, how the fuck can you even say anything like that when you're so blatantly ignorant to the true situation. you've got nothing but propaganda on you. 150,000? less than 15k died in srebrenica, if that's the genocide you're referring to(yeah call it savagery, but you didn't have to deal with half a millenia of muslim oppression so you can't understand our mindset). we went to war over religion. at least we had a reason. why the fuck are you in iraq? as far as the chickenshit comment goes, we were taking care of our business untill you came in and bombed the fuck out of our capital city, and even then we continued untill they threatened to drop thermo-nuclear bombs, and milosevic gave up. jesus christ your post was filled with such idiocy it's astounding. i never said we were the model of self control, if anything we're the model of acting on violent compulsions. we're proud, extremely nationalistic, and violent by nature. but at least we have the decency to practice what we preach. and we're working on fixing our government, but it's somewhat difficult since after you destroyed our nation's capital and removed our previous president you pulled out immediately and left us to deal with YOUR fucking mess(again, thank you for saving us). the way i understand it, you felt you had a valid point in your argument, correct?

for the record, i'm not anti-american, i just hate the patriotic douchebags like yourself for the exact line you stated "we saved you from yourself". it's complete idiocy. you don't save countries you fucking ruin them. and don't say otherwise because you don't fucking know what you're talking about. you don't live in the countries you invade, hell you've probably never been there. how the hell can you expect me to love a country that nearly killed me? however, all in all i'm enjoying myself here, and for the most part, people are cool except the ones who hate on me and where i'm from, but i don't like guns, i don't like people who carry them all the time(because they are just as likely to be unhinged idiots as they are level headed people. plus, people don't think clearly when pissed and a loaded firearm doesn't help), and i don't feel i need one to keep from dying.

and btlfd millions of people are having an easy enough time surviving in america without constantly carrying around a loaded firearm. it's really a very docile place.

Ruiner
03-29-2007, 08:05 AM

I think that you are missing the explanation: Most true, legal gun owners don't just pull guns if they are not in life-threating or serious bodily injury situations.

The original question that you asked is a paradox. Further more, if you are the point to where you both agree to "engage" in a fight, I'm going to guess that you are still in high school or younger. If you aren't, then you had better have one hell of an excuse for acting like some immature punk kid and you had better pray that some grown adult decides that his self preservation isn't worth more than your life.

Got it?

itsjustdee
03-29-2007, 09:09 AM
I agree. It's not fair at all when the other person pulls out a knife or gun. It just shows that their weak.

Jaimecbr900
03-29-2007, 12:30 PM
we have history books, you just don't have a clue of what the fuck you're talking about.

Really? You wanna bet? Let's see.

you saved us from ourselves? you bombed the fuck out of us so you could intervene in kosovo to satisfy your own political interests.

Talk about propaganda.

By saving you from yourselves I meant that the U.S. and in this case U.N. both had to intervene from yall KILLING and TERRORISING yourselves to death. Serbs, Croats, Muslims.....all of you were arguing over BS and killing each other. Right or wrong? Probably wrong in your propaganda book. :rolleyes:

BTW, we came at the request of both NATO and the U.N., so if you have a problem you have a problem with them too. But since I haven't seen any of that from your propaganda laden posts, it's obvious just how well informed you are about the FACTS.

you keep acting like everyone is savages and you're the zenith of civility.

Often times that is absolutely correct. Look up and see how many times the U.S. has committed genocide. Look up how many times we've bombed our own people. Look up how many times they've dug up mass graves on U.S. soil. Look and see how many times we advocate brutality against our own citizens. Each one of those has a country/government responsible for it in the last few years. How barbaric is that? How civilized is that? So I'm not giving any excuses for calling a spade a spade. If the truth hurts, tough shit.

we had more of a reason to attack albania than you ever had to even touch iraq.

Really? What "reason" is that? Did Albania betray a peace treaty? Did Albania bomb innocent citizens? Did Albania support organized terrorism against anyone? Exactly what is that magic reason you have???? :thinking:

you saved us from ourselves? my dick, after the u.s. got stationed in kosovo(serbian land.always has been), albanians systematicaly killed off or ran out the remaining serb population while going around burning down thousand year old churches. and now due to you forcing us to get our troops the fuck away, they're hopping our borders stealing 8 year old girls in their sleep and selling them off on the slave market to sexual deviants. thank you so much, mean i really don't know what we could've done without you.

:blah: :blah: :blah: I explained already how you were saved from yourselves above.

lack of history and innocence hardly, how the fuck can you even say anything like that when you're so blatantly ignorant to the true situation. you've got nothing but propaganda on you. 150,000? less than 15k died in srebrenica, if that's the genocide you're referring to(yeah call it savagery, but you didn't have to deal with half a millenia of muslim oppression so you can't understand our mindset).

Wow, you are truly ignorant.

I guess that we should all go and dig up whatever pissed off our ancestors and settle those debts TODAY, huh??? That is the most moronic and archaeic thing you've said so far. "Oppression" from what exactly? When it was the SERBS that attacked the MUSLIMS and as a matter of fact MURDERED 8,000 UNARMED MUSLIMS in Srebrenica as a part of Mladic and Karadzic's "ethnic cleansing" campaign for an all "serb occupied" region.

In other words, they ordered and killed THOUSANDS of people all in the name of "this is MY land and I only want MY KIND of people here because I said so..." You are exactly right, that is an outstanding REASON to KILL people. :rolleyes: I know exactly what your "mindset" is. It is let me do whatever the hell I want, but when I need help give it to me. :rolleyes:

As a matter of fact, there are a few Serbian "leaders" that are still being sought to be punished for WAR CRIMES. Hmmm, so they got blamed for WAR CRIMES by the rest of the world and yet they were "justified" in YOUR book???? :thinking: I guess you also believe HITLER was justified too, huh? When was the last time ANY U.S. person was accused, let alone convicted, of WAR CRIMES????? :thinking: Look that up to while you're learning something new. :rolleyes:

we went to war over religion. at least we had a reason. why the fuck are you in iraq?

Wow, so that's the magic bullet you're holding on to? Religion? So what, the Muslims were KILLING people for practicing another religion? Wait, maybe they were imposing you to have to pray 5 times a day? What exactly was that religious fight over?

As for Iraq, I don't expect you to have a clue as to why Iraq is what it is since you can't even figure out why your own country had a cluster fuck in it's own backyard for 4 yrs. :rolleyes:

as far as the chickenshit comment goes, we were taking care of our business untill you came in and bombed the fuck out of our capital city, and even then we continued untill they threatened to drop thermo-nuclear bombs, and milosevic gave up.

If by taking care of business you mean terrorism and genocide, then yes it was being taken care of..... :rolleyes:

i never said we were the model of self control, if anything we're the model of acting on violent compulsions. we're proud, extremely nationalistic, and violent by nature. but at least we have the decency to practice what we preach.

So if you're violent compulsive actor who is violent by nature, why should anyone listen to you when it comes to foreign policy?

BTW, when the U.S. bombs people by U.N. mandate or makes another country DO what it had already AGREED to do decades ago yet the U.N. was too chicken shit to enforce, it gets called bad and barbaric. How come you feel that bombing your own people whenever you felt the need "OK" and "practicing what you preach", yet when we do it it's not???? Answer that.

and we're working on fixing our government, but it's somewhat difficult since after you destroyed our nation's capital and removed our previous president you pulled out immediately and left us to deal with YOUR fucking mess(again, thank you for saving us). the way i understand it, you felt you had a valid point in your argument, correct?

Your gov't problems have nothing to do with bricks and mortar and a whole hellva lot to do with corruption.

The Serbian gov't has knowingly harbored Mladic for over 10 yrs.

When Milosevic was in charge the whole idea was to set up borders where only SERBS could be and that's what began all the conflict in the first place.

for the record, i'm not anti-american, i just hate the patriotic douchebags like yourself for the exact line you stated "we saved you from yourself". it's complete idiocy. you don't save countries you fucking ruin them. and don't say otherwise because you don't fucking know what you're talking about. you don't live in the countries you invade, hell you've probably never been there. how the hell can you expect me to love a country that nearly killed me?

Hello Mr. Contradiction. :rolleyes:

And BTW, doesn't your permit to be here have an expiration date??? Well then, you've got that luxury.....to bad mouth a country that ALLOWS you to come eventhough you openly don't support it......how nice is that? I wonder if YOUR country is like that???? Ohhhh, wait......according to you the 4 yr war was over RELIGION......so if I don't have your same RELIGION as whomever is in charge I get MURDERED........Ahhhhh, I see.

So let's get this straight: The U.S. is terrible because ALLOW people like you IN, yet YOUR country is sooo much better because they KILL people that don't practice a certain RELIGION......Hmmmmm, let me think about that for a minute....... :thinking:

however, all in all i'm enjoying myself here, and for the most part, people are cool except the ones who hate on me and where i'm from,

In your country that could be a death sentence though..... ;)

but i don't like guns, i don't like people who carry them all the time(because they are just as likely to be unhinged idiots as they are level headed people. plus, people don't think clearly when pissed and a loaded firearm doesn't help), and i don't feel i need one to keep from dying.

Well, this "unhinged idiot" had his background thoroughly checked and awarded in the form of a CCW permit.

How many people have driver's licenses? How many people die every DAY from traffic accidents caused by drunk or derranged or unexperienced or just merely deppressed drivers?????? 1 million times more than die because a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN used a weapon in self defense.

So you can keep tree hugging all you want, and I'll keep my .357 or .45 or .40 or 9mm or .38 or .380 or (I could do this all day you know!!) at my side for whenever I deem necessary. Got a problem with that? Tough shit.

AnthonyF
03-29-2007, 01:06 PM

+1 man. true to that

Lucky DAWG
03-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I think that you are missing the explanation: Most true, legal gun owners don't just pull guns if they are not in life-threating or serious bodily injury situations.

The original question that you asked is a paradox. Further more, if you are the point to where you both agree to "engage" in a fight, I'm going to guess that you are still in high school or younger. If you aren't, then you had better have one hell of an excuse for acting like some immature punk kid and you had better pray that some grown adult decides that his self preservation isn't worth more than your life.

Got it?

you're right about legal gun owners, which is why i don't understand why btl would pull under lighter circumstances if is life was not in danger.

and no i don't got it, i've agreed with you guys on using a gun when your life is in danger and i only think it is dumb when you are the aggressor, but instead you just come back at me about how immature that is which is off topic and irrelevant to the intial question.

you keep going off topic and using the question as a platform to talk about how only people in highschool fight and mention my age in every single post lol. Staying on topic instead of belittling me from the same angle over and over would make more sense.

I've already agreed with you on the majority of things, so you can put the guns away (pun intended).

i'll be away for a week in PC on my spring break
I will check the insults from you Ruiner about my age when i get back; Impress me by expanding on that and giving me an interesting insult to read; otherwise stop bickering with me because i'm fine ending it here

BTLFED
03-29-2007, 05:13 PM
you're right about legal gun owners, which is why i don't understand why btl would pull under lighter circumstances if is life was not in danger.

What exactly is a fucking lighter circumstance? You think you can judge a "lighter circumstance?" Give me a break, kid.

LiveaxleLS1
03-29-2007, 06:33 PM
no woman is worth going to jail over.

ahmonrah
03-29-2007, 11:12 PM
man.....it got ugly than a mothaflicka in here

disrupt
03-30-2007, 01:02 AM
By saving you from yourselves I meant that the U.S. and in this case U.N. both had to intervene from yall KILLING and TERRORISING yourselves to death. Serbs, Croats, Muslims.....all of you were arguing over BS and killing each other. Right or wrong? Probably wrong in your propaganda book. :rolleyes:

serbia is not the same as croatia, and islam is a religion not a nation, so i fail to see how you were saving SERBIA from SERBIA. you were saving albanians from serbians

BTW, we came at the request of both NATO and the U.N., so if you have a problem you have a problem with them too. But since I haven't seen any of that from your propaganda laden posts, it's obvious just how well informed you are about the FACTS.

my facts aren't propaganda laden, your facts are just nearly nonexistant. you ever wonder why the u.s. got involved in our issue when there's tons of genocides to worry about? you ever wonder why it was barely broadcast on the media? it wasn't a liberation or peacekeeping organization like they're trying to play off in iraq, it was a fucking 'we get what we want' situation. america wanted to build a military base in kosovo and to gain rights to our airspace. milosevic told clinton to go fuck himself(quite literally). clinton used the first chance he got to intervene and get what he wanted. you dont' give a fuck about albanians, and you certainly don't give a fuck about the bosnians in srebrenica(or you wouldve done something 10 years ago), you just wanted to build a base in an ideal location through any means necessary.

Often times that is absolutely correct. Look up and see how many times the U.S. has committed genocide. Look up how many times we've bombed our own people. Look up how many times they've dug up mass graves on U.S. soil. Look and see how many times we advocate brutality against our own citizens. Each one of those has a country/government responsible for it in the last few years. How barbaric is that? How civilized is that? So I'm not giving any excuses for calling a spade a spade. If the truth hurts, tough shit.
only srebrenica applies to serbia, it was a decade ago, and it has nothing to do with the bombing in 99(which is what i'm referring to). plus, your government is uncomparably better than ours at covering up conspiracies and the like. i'm sure your government is guilty of war crimes as much as any other country is, difference is, you're too good at covering your tracks.

Really? What "reason" is that? Did Albania betray a peace treaty? Did Albania bomb innocent citizens? Did Albania support organized terrorism against anyone? Exactly what is that magic reason you have???? :thinking:

you act as if albanians are innocent pawns we were picking on. they killed our people and we fought back, albanians were killing serbs every chance they got over there. in addition to the whole kidnapping 8 year olds to sell on the sexual slave trade. are you literate? it was a battle on our own turf. they killed our people. just like osama's bombers killed yours.

:blah: :blah: :blah: I explained already how you were saved from yourselves above.

YES PROUD AMERICAN! YOU SAVED SERBIA FROM SERBIAN TERRORISM BY MEANS OF TERRORISM!! you retarded fuck you didn't save us from ourselves, you saved albania from us. you have such a brainwashed patriot attitude you flat out refuse to admit any flaws in your country's foreign policy. i lived there, i'd fucking know better than you whether you 'saved' us, and you fucking didn't. you didn't even try, and you couldn't, because serbs weren't the ones in need of rescue; the rest of the balkans were. don't talk like you know anything about my country when it's painfuly apparent you know next to nothing.

I guess that we should all go and dig up whatever pissed off our ancestors and settle those debts TODAY, huh??? That is the most moronic and archaeic thing you've said so far. "Oppression" from what exactly? When it was the SERBS that attacked the MUSLIMS and as a matter of fact MURDERED 8,000 UNARMED MUSLIMS in Srebrenica as a part of Mladic and Karadzic's "ethnic cleansing" campaign for an all "serb occupied" region.

opression from turkish muslims for most of our history. hint: serbia's history doesn't consist of the last 15 FUCKING YEARS. and they weren't all unarmed.

In other words, they ordered and killed THOUSANDS of people all in the name of "this is MY land and I only want MY KIND of people here because I said so..." You are exactly right, that is an outstanding REASON to KILL people. :rolleyes: I know exactly what your "mindset" is. It is let me do whatever the hell I want, but when I need help give it to me. :rolleyes:

the fuck are you talking about. give us help? milosevic told all of your officials to go fuck themselves. hardly a cry for help.

As a matter of fact, there are a few Serbian "leaders" that are still being sought to be punished for WAR CRIMES. Hmmm, so they got blamed for WAR CRIMES by the rest of the world and yet they were "justified" in YOUR book???? :thinking: I guess you also believe HITLER was justified too, huh? When was the last time ANY U.S. person was accused, let alone convicted, of WAR CRIMES????? :thinking: Look that up to while you're learning something new. :rolleyes:
:thinking::thinking::rolleyes::rolleyes::thinking: :thinking::thinking::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: DO I SEEM MORE CLEVER NOW!?!
america is the most powerful country in the world, and the leader of western civilization, who the FUCk is going to accuse them of anything? plus, as i said before, your government is flawless at covering up it's dirty business, so there's nothing to go on. as far as hitler goes, don't even, dickweed, he's the reason an entire generation of serbs were wiped out in wwii.

Wow, so that's the magic bullet you're holding on to? Religion? So what, the Muslims were KILLING people for practicing another religion? Wait, maybe they were imposing you to have to pray 5 times a day? What exactly was that religious fight over?

did 9/11 not drill the whole "muslims kill for religion" issue into your head enough? you make this sarcastic comment when you know for a fact it's true. you'd have to be skullfucked with a pneumatic drill to not realize muslims kill for religion.

As for Iraq, I don't expect you to have a clue as to why Iraq is what it is since you can't even figure out why your own country had a cluster fuck in it's own backyard for 4 yrs. :rolleyes:
my country had a "cluster fuck" in the area for much longer than four years, and i know exactly why. nationalistic pride and religion. i said mine, now if you'd be so kind as to iterate why your country is in iraq? to liberate the people there? nuclear weapons(that were never found)?

If by taking care of business you mean terrorism and genocide, then yes it was being taken care of..... :rolleyes:
what the fuck are you talking about? i thought i made the situation clear in my last post, but apparently comprehension isn't your strong point.
first, srebrenica was resolved a decade ago, and second you flipped the fucking books. you just left tens of thosuands of serbs defenseless at the mercy of albanians who went and systematically tried to kill all of them. repeat YOU ALLOWED ALBANIANS TO ENACT GENOCIDE ON SERBS(if necessary i'll repeat again). america doesn't give a fuck about serbia or albania or bosnia or muslims or orthodox christians. if you really were set out to save serbia from itself why did you just remove our president and get teh fuck out with minimal media coverage? why didn't you stick around and help us solidify our government like you're trying to do in iraq(my ass). because iraq has oil, and we don't have shit. you took kosovo from us, and you had your land for your military base, so you got the fuck out with what you needed, happy ending. and then you turn a blind eye. genocide is still going over there, warfare is still going over there. you didn't resolve a single fucking thing except acquire land and airspace.

So if you're violent compulsive actor who is violent by nature, why should anyone listen to you when it comes to foreign policy?
i never said anyone should listen to me concerning foreign policy, but you clearly know nothing about what happened over there and why. and why would your government tell you anyways? you ever watch spanish, french, german news? i'll stragiht up tell you that their news is way more factualy correct than yours. america is pro at spinning news stories.

BTW, when the U.S. bombs people by U.N. mandate or makes another country DO what it had already AGREED to do decades ago yet the U.N. was too chicken shit to enforce, it gets called bad and barbaric. How come you feel that bombing your own people whenever you felt the need "OK" and "practicing what you preach", yet when we do it it's not???? Answer that.
BECAUSE WE NEVER BOMBED OUR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE. THEY ARE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES, DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. AMERICA IS NOT THE SAME AS CANADA, SERBIA IS NOT THE SAME AS ALBANIA. GOD HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU.

Your gov't problems have nothing to do with bricks and mortar and a whole hellva lot to do with corruption. and yours is perfect. right.

The Serbian gov't has knowingly harbored Mladic for over 10 yrs.
yea.

When Milosevic was in charge the whole idea was to set up borders where only SERBS could be and that's what began all the conflict in the first place.
serbia had issues with croats and albanians long before milosevic ever took power. his policies only somewhat escalated the issue. if he'd acted quicker and less clumsily, as well as cooperated with america and gave them what they wanted, the bombing never would've occured.

And BTW, doesn't your permit to be here have an expiration date??? Well then, you've got that luxury.....to bad mouth a country that ALLOWS you to come eventhough you openly don't support it......how nice is that? I wonder if YOUR country is like that???? Ohhhh, wait......according to you the 4 yr war was over RELIGION......so if I don't have your same RELIGION as whomever is in charge I get MURDERED........Ahhhhh, I see.

yeah except america prides itself on allowing me to criticize it. serbia isn't like that.

So let's get this straight: The U.S. is terrible because ALLOW people like you IN, yet YOUR country is sooo much better because they KILL people that don't practice a certain RELIGION......Hmmmmm, let me think about that for a minute....... :thinking:
like me? suddenly because i argue on the internet i'm a threat to society? fuck you, at least i don't walk around saying i'll shoot people if they try to fight me because it'll give me the advantage! win no matter what! fucking douche.

In your country that could be a death sentence though..... ;)

my country that you've never been in and know next to nothing about. okay.

Well, this "unhinged idiot" had his background thoroughly checked and awarded in the form of a CCW permit.
re-read what i said. the "AS LIKELY TO BE a AS THEY ARE b" a being normal, b being unhinged. in addition to stating that when pissed off, people are more likely to do stupid things.

How many people have driver's licenses? How many people die every DAY from traffic accidents caused by drunk or derranged or unexperienced or just merely deppressed drivers?????? 1 million times more than die because a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN used a weapon in self defense.
the fuck? you're comparing two completely irrelevant statistics.

So you can keep tree hugging all you want, and I'll keep my .357 or .45 or .40 or 9mm or .38 or .380 or (I could do this all day you know!!) at my side for whenever I deem necessary. Got a problem with that? Tough shit.
so anyone who doesn't like shooting people is a tree hugger? aren't you a macho motherfucker! you have a gun! the vast majority get through life without ever using or owning a firearm, and the majority of the people who own them never had to use them in self defense. i think it's stupid. and it'll be tough for you to shit when you're getting analy molested in the showers because a judge didn't feel your 'self defense' case was strong enough. i wouldn't mind takng a gun to the range, i just wouldn't carry one around.

and as far as the contradiction comment, hardly. i don't like your government and it's foreign policies. i don't like brainwashed overbearing patriots like yourself who refuse to admit their flaws(at least i admit i'm biased, and i admit my flaws and my country's flaws. you act as if yours is perfect), and i don't like people who feel the need to carry guns around all the time. that's hardly everyone. the majority of my friends are americans, they're just not complete fuckwits like yourself.

and keep carrying your whateverthefuckgun(o pls keep doing it all day !!) you chose, i have no bearing on your decisions, but hey, it's america, so i have a fundimental right to criticize you.:rolleyes::rolleyes:;);):rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes:;);););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;);) ;)(added smileys because i feel it adds a cool and witty edge to whatever i say)

p.s. i read ruiners post and i actualy appreciate his mindset. but you just seem as hot-headed as me, and isn't a quality that someone who constantly carries a loaded gun should have.

Jaimecbr900
03-30-2007, 10:44 AM
serbia is not the same as croatia, and islam is a religion not a nation, so i fail to see how you were saving SERBIA from SERBIA. you were saving albanians from serbians

You're an idiot.

It was the exact same before the turn of the century when suddenly the SERBS decided to divy up the land and left MILLIONS of ALBANIANS out of what was then their land and thereby MADE them live under SERBIAN rule you dumbass. So let's see....if the U.S. suddenly decided to split, then one side decided to bomb the other for whatever reason......are they bombing themselves or did one side suddenly become more "American" than the other......THEY WOULD BOTH BE AMERICAN YOU IDIOT. You don't lose where you came from just because someone decided to put up a fence yesterday.

Point out where I said that Islam was a nation you moron. Point it out. You can't because I didn't. I said Muslims. And if you're pride comes come from fighting over "religion", you and all the other idiots that do it are assenine.

my facts aren't propaganda laden,

Yes they are.

your facts are just nearly nonexistant.

:wtf:

you ever wonder why the u.s. got involved in our issue when there's tons of genocides to worry about? you ever wonder why it was barely broadcast on the media? it wasn't a liberation or peacekeeping organization like they're trying to play off in iraq, it was a fucking 'we get what we want' situation. america wanted to build a military base in kosovo and to gain rights to our airspace. milosevic told clinton to go fuck himself(quite literally). clinton used the first chance he got to intervene and get what he wanted. you dont' give a fuck about albanians, and you certainly don't give a fuck about the bosnians in srebrenica(or you wouldve done something 10 years ago), you just wanted to build a base in an ideal location through any means necessary.

There's always an agenda you jackass. You're a moron if you think there are no fringe benefits to engaging in any conflict. The question is are those benefits that may come after a benefit worth fighting for. Maybe yes, maybe no. But since when do YOU ever fight for anything unless you think you'll get something out of it. Duh!!! :screwy:

only srebrenica applies to serbia, it was a decade ago, and it has nothing to do with the bombing in 99(which is what i'm referring to).

How sweet....did you forget about 91-95??? How convinient. Again, you fall back on your ass saying you're not about propaganda, yet all you look at is YOUR purpose and YOUR chain of events and YOUR timeline. What? 91-95 DIDN'T happen at all? Your precious country didn't set out to have an all Serb region thru "ethnic cleansing"?????

It did happen you idiot. YOUR precious REBEL leaders killed people...innocent non-armed people....simply because they were a different religion or a different color or a different anything. THAT is why they were convicted of WAR CRIMES just like HITLER and his henchmen. You can tip toe around it and ignore the 800lb Gorilla in the room, but those are THE FACTS. How many Albanian or Muslim leaders got convicted of WAR CRIMES again??? :thinking: NONE. Ever wonder why? Probably not.

plus, your government is uncomparably better than ours at covering up conspiracies and the like. i'm sure your government is guilty of war crimes as much as any other country is, difference is, you're too good at covering your tracks.

:jerkit: :boohoo: Cry me a fucking river. That's the war cry of every whiny and sissyfied country in the world. Can you please come up with something more original....like we're in Iraq for oil or something????? :rolleyes:

it was a battle on our own turf. they killed our people. just like osama's bombers killed yours.

Yet you try and call ME illiterate???? :thinking:

In one sentence you say that the fight was a fight in "your own turf", yet in another paragraph you say that it was a bunch of different countries and religions and people fighting so it wasn't "killing yourselves" as I put it. :screwy:

Make up your damn mind. You can't have it both ways.

See, this is the mentality of most of the world including your country. All of you are inbred to think that if it looks different than you or prays different than you or doesn't agree with you or walks on this side of the line you drew in the sandbox that those are fighting words. Look at how you nimrods act at stupid ass soccer games. Fighting over what? Half these stupid ass wars and battles are over the same thing dumbass STREET gangs fight over here in the U.S.......turf....hurt feelings.....disrespect......dick size.....It's gay here and it's gay there. You want to call it "national pride" yet all it is you wanting to get what YOU want the way YOU want it.

YES PROUD AMERICAN! YOU SAVED SERBIA FROM SERBIAN TERRORISM BY MEANS OF TERRORISM!! you retarded fuck you didn't save us from ourselves, you saved albania from us.

Boy, you have Albania stuck so far up in your ass you can't see the forest for the trees.

you have such a brainwashed patriot attitude you flat out refuse to admit any flaws in your country's foreign policy. i lived there, i'd fucking know better than you whether you 'saved' us, and you fucking didn't. you didn't even try, and you couldn't, because serbs weren't the ones in need of rescue; the rest of the balkans were. don't talk like you know anything about my country when it's painfuly apparent you know next to nothing.

Really, I'm the one that doesn't know shit? Well, it seems like YOU are the one that doesn't even know you're own history.

Somewhere around 1912 or 1913, the old Ottoman Empire died out and everybody from Greece to Italy to Turkey started fighting for their own territory. In 1912, ALBANIA declared it's own independence with the help of the Austrians, but when the powers that be (including the SERBS) claimed land, it left MILLIONS of ALBANIANS on the wrong side of the line.....i.e. SERBIAN territory.

In 1914, SERBIA was invaded by the Austrians. Yall retreated all the way to the sea where the ALLIES saved your hides yet again by them helping you evacuate. After this the ENTIRE AREA became YUGOSLAVIA (hence all of YOU became ONE COUNTRY YOU IDIOT) which was made up of......drum roll please.....SERBS, Croats, and Slovenes....but there were also ALBANIANS that remained yet they weren't considered anything but an ethnic MINORITY. So let's recap really quick shall we.....Everybody got a piece of the pie but the Albanians eventhough they were just as much a part of the old Ottoman Empire as the SERBS and Croatians.......Hmmmm, how's that work again???? :thinking:

Let's continue with today's lesson, shall we?....

In 1946 when Yugoslavia adopted it's constitution, it named the Albanians not as a nation but as a national MINORITY. The then gov't imposed terrible policies against the "minorities" which were enforced by the UDBA or secret police. Rankovic and Kardelj realized that Yugoslavia was going to get torn apart if they didn't give out a token somewhere back to the Albanians. They promised KOSOVO to them and then DIDN'T give it up because they said that suddenly SERBS wouldn't be able to accept it.

So to catch everybody up: Yugoslavia was made up of a bunch of people that only a few years earlier where all ONE entity. Now everybody divided up pieces of the pie and left one group out. In order to pacify that group, they promised KOSOVO and then didn't do it.

Let's keep going......

Fast forward to 1966 when Rankovic lost his power. Now the Albanians started getting the upper hand and started trying to reclaim Kosovo, which should have been theirs in the first place, and expelling the SERBS out of Kosovo. This is where the real friction started. Kosovo was very poor and the SERBS driven by both starvation and the fact that Albanians were now no longer the MINORITY in Kosovo, started moving out of Kosovo in droves. This is where the SERBS started saying that there was "ethnic cleansing" going on, yet they weren't being systematically killed by the Albanians. They were merely trying to reclaim what was promised to them 20 yrs earlier.

This is how Milosevic got his foot in the door to become the President of Serbia in the 80's. He used that platform of "the Albanians used ethnic cleansing on us to get us out of Kosovo so I'm going to do it to them to get it back" to get people behind his movement. This movement was HIGHLY criticized and warned against by U.N. and Human Rights groups. He didn't give a shit. He kept systematically driving Albanians out of Kosovo, until the KLA was formed to fight him back. In 1999 after all the fighting back and forth killed a bunch of people, the U.N. stepped in with the aid of NATO to get the SERBS out of Kosovo.

After that they have been fighting back and forth with both sides using Terrorist type warfare on each other.

So to summarize: Yall were once brothers, then enemies, and all of it was over what????? Land....differences in religion.....different ethnicities.....somebody's dick was bigger than yours????.......All EXCELLENT reasons to kill each other, don't you think?

Let's think about that for a minute: How's that much different than Hitler's "ethnic cleansing" of Europe and his attempt to conquer the whole world? He believed it all belonged to him because of his ancestry. He believed only one race of people were pure and right. He killed thousands, maybe millions of people HE deemed bad and different. Sounds like a broken record to me. The only thing you gotta change is the title. Now-a-days you can insert Radical Muslims, Radical Whites, Radical Blacks, Radical communists....yet it's all the same damn song......I'm better than you so I'm gonna kill YOU......Isn't that stupid?

opression from turkish muslims for most of our history. hint: serbia's history doesn't consist of the last 15 FUCKING YEARS. and they weren't all unarmed.

I just proved to you above that I know my history. Problem is that you obviously don't.

the fuck are you talking about. give us help? milosevic told all of your officials to go fuck themselves. hardly a cry for help.

You still don't get it. The whole damn country was killing each other. The U.N., NATO led by the U.S. like always came in and got yall to quit. It took some bombs and some people getting killed, but how many were being killed already by both sides anyway. What would've happened otherwise? Look at what happened when Hitler was left unchecked to do what HE wanted to in HIS country. WWII is what happened.

And BTW, the reason the SERBS and Milosevic got their asses whupped was exactly that.....Milosevic told everybody to fuck off. I guess he's glad he did that now, huh? :rolleyes:

:thinking::thinking::rolleyes::rolleyes::thinking: :thinking::thinking::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: DO I SEEM MORE CLEVER NOW!?!

Not at all actually.

america is the most powerful country in the world, and the leader of western civilization

I'm glad you finally realize that.

who the FUCk is going to accuse them of anything?

Ummm, Queer ass France.....Chicken Shit U.N......the entire damn world has and still does every damn time as a matter of fact.

This is why I said in the beginning that we are a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" country. We are the red headed step child of the world. Everytime we are asked for aid, it's given yet it pisses off somebody else. You can't ever win with some countries. When YOU got overrun by the Nazis.....WHO came to your rescue???? How quickly we forget, huh? Were it not for the ALLIES your precious country would be speaking German now and wearing nifty swastika patches on your arms.

did 9/11 not drill the whole "muslims kill for religion" issue into your head enough? you make this sarcastic comment when you know for a fact it's true. you'd have to be skullfucked with a pneumatic drill to not realize muslims kill for religion.

Yet you don't see "us" going berzerk making ALL Muslims go to concentration camps and killing them, right? Why is that? You don't see anyone getting bombed on our own soil just because they're Muslim, right? You don't see people getting beaten on the street because they're Muslim, right? Why is that if according to you that's the way to handle things?

my country had a "cluster fuck" in the area for much longer than four years, and i know exactly why. nationalistic pride and religion.

I guess you can call the history lesson I gave you up above "pride and religion".....whatever you wanna call it, it's still the same BS. Yall had a cluster fuck because you couldn't resolve your own country's differences without resorting to killing each other. THAT is why an argument turned into a cluster fuck.

i said mine, now if you'd be so kind as to iterate why your country is in iraq? to liberate the people there? nuclear weapons(that were never found)?

Why do you keep comparing apples to jumbo jets?

Show me where U.S. forces are just massacring all Muslims they see. Show me where the U.S. didn't give them warning after warning after warning to ABIDE by something they signed 10 yrs earlier as a part of their SURRENDER. Show me where even the U.N. was complaining that it's inspectors weren't allowed in, yet didn't wanna do anything about it. Show me where Saddam was any positive or productive addition to humanity. Go see where 90% of the people in Iraq are happy to be rid of the Hussein regime, yet the media makes it out to be like it's the other way around.

In Iraq, the U.S. and a couple of it's allies went in by themselves.

In Kosovo, the U.S. and it's allies went in with the full backing of the U.N. and Nato.

Just how are the two even remotely similar?

first, srebrenica was resolved a decade ago,

By resolved you mean that Milosevic came in and took over? :rolleyes: Or are you talking about sweeping it under the rug? :rolleyes:

i never said anyone should listen to me concerning foreign policy

Then STFU, simple. You came into a discussion that had nothing to do with "your country" and you managed to insert that tidbit in there. I merely responded and will keep responding until you STFU or they lock this thread.

but you clearly know nothing about what happened over there and why.

Really? I took your ass to school up above and showed you how yall are a bunch of retards just like the rest of the retards of the world that fight over stupid shit.

america is pro at spinning news stories.

I'll have to agree with you on that though. Media here is very biased. Good thing that's not the only place I get my news from..... ;)

BECAUSE WE NEVER BOMBED OUR OWN FUCKING PEOPLE. THEY ARE DIFFERENT COUNTRIES, DIFFERENT ETHNICITIES, DIFFERENT RELIGIONS. AMERICA IS NOT THE SAME AS CANADA, SERBIA IS NOT THE SAME AS ALBANIA. GOD HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU.

Don't argue with me numbnuts....argue with Webster and the encyclopedia people.

You WERE a single country until all of you started fighting to split it up. Just because you put up a fence between yourselves where there was no fence 10 mins ago doesn't automatically make you "different". Bottomline is that yall were fighting over stupid shit and killing each other. Somebody had to come and stop yall from that. What else needs to be said?

and yours is perfect. right.

Atleast we don't have to worry about getting....how'd you put it?....."rocked from our sleep from a bomb being dropped less than a km away"..... ;)

serbia had issues with croats and albanians long before milosevic ever took power. his policies only somewhat escalated the issue. if he'd acted quicker and less clumsily, as well as cooperated with america and gave them what they wanted, the bombing never would've occured.

The first and only statement that I have agreed with you 100% on. Very good. See, you can put a coherent and semi-intelligent sentence together.

yeah except america prides itself on allowing me to criticize it. serbia isn't like that.

Which makes them better how???? :thinking:

like me? suddenly because i argue on the internet i'm a threat to society? fuck you, at least i don't walk around saying i'll shoot people if they try to fight me because it'll give me the advantage! win no matter what! fucking douche.

I'm a douche because I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6??? Then a douche I shall be.

my country that you've never been in and know next to nothing about. okay.

I know enough not to ever WANT to go there. Can you say the same about mine?...... :doh: you can't.

in addition to stating that when pissed off, people are more likely to do stupid things.

Wow, 2 statements that I agree with you on.......wow, someone write that down on a piece of paper somewhere because I'm sure it won't happen again.... :rolleyes:

the fuck? you're comparing two completely irrelevant statistics.

It's called an analogy you imbecillic excuse of a half-brained person.

I was making the point, which obviously went wayyyy over YOUR head, that far more people die at the hands of careless drivers every day than do at the hands of responsible law abiding CCW carrying citizens. BOTH carry permits/licenses issued by the gov't to give them permission to do something. BOTH have to be permitted to do something by the gov't. Yet only ONE is under scrutiny by the moronic public at large, such as yourself, who believe that GUNS kills people. GUNS are inanimate you idiots. Cars are inanimate. The responsability lies on whomever is driving either, yet I don't see anyone making picket signs or calling for banning anyone from driving. THAT was the point that obviously eluded your brain.

so anyone who doesn't like shooting people is a tree hugger?

No just you.

aren't you a macho motherfucker!

Most of the time, yes.

you have a gun!

I have MANY. What's your point? :thinking:

the vast majority get through life without ever using or owning a firearm,

Good for them.

and the majority of the people who own them never had to use them in self defense.

Holly shit!!! This makes it a record 3rd time I've agreed with you in a single post......alert the media.

i think it's stupid.

If your opinion mattered to me, I'd be hurting right now. :taun:

and it'll be tough for you to shit when you're getting analy molested in the showers because a judge didn't feel your 'self defense' case was strong enough.

You know this from experience???? :thinking:

i wouldn't mind takng a gun to the range, i just wouldn't carry one around.

And since you're in the good ole U.S. of A. you have that luxury afforded to you. How terrible is this country again? :thinking:

and as far as the contradiction comment, hardly. i don't like your government and it's foreign policies.

Then you have the CHOICE and OPPORTUNITY to exit stage left when your Visa expires.

Jaimecbr900
03-30-2007, 10:45 AM
I'll cut and paste from my reply since it would only allow 20000 characters at a time...... :D

__________________________________________________ _______________

i don't like brainwashed overbearing patriots like yourself who refuse to admit their flaws(at least i admit i'm biased, and i admit my flaws and my country's flaws. you act as if yours is perfect),

And I don't like leeches who come to this country seeking the liberties and opportunities they can't get elsewhere, yet take every opportunity they have to bad mouth that same hand that feeds them.

and i don't like people who feel the need to carry guns around all the time. that's hardly everyone. the majority of my friends are americans, they're just not complete fuckwits like yourself.

Again, when your opinion matters to me, that will hurt my feelings. Until then, I don't give a flying dutchman fuck what YOU think of me or what I carry or what I do with what I carry or how long the turd that looks just like you is. Is that clear enough for you? If not, let me know and I'll have my 7 yr old son type up something more along your comprehension level.

and keep carrying your whateverthefuckgun(o pls keep doing it all day !!)

Thanks for the permission.

i have no bearing on your decisions,

I'm glad you've finally come to that realization.

but hey, it's america, so i have a fundimental right to criticize you.

A right afforded to you by those same guys and gals that bombed the shit out of you a few years back. Isn't that cool??? ;)

p.s. i read ruiners post and i actualy appreciate his mindset.

I like Ruiner's mindset often. He's a good guy.

but you just seem as hot-headed as me, and isn't a quality that someone who constantly carries a loaded gun should have.

Well then I guess you should STFU since I may just go all postal according to you. :rolleyes:

You don't know shit about shit, including me. Don't think you know anything about me from this little debate of ours except I don't buy into your BS and I don't roll over and play dead just because you felt a bomb near your house. You don't know where I came from or what I've seen, done, or was ever involved in. Just like Chris, Ruiner, Ahmorah, and the rest of the people you are sitting here claiming shouldn't be prepared, you don't know them either.

BTLFED
04-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Wow. Jaime is the fucking man. :goodjob:

Jaime - 3948
Disrupt - 0

disrupt
04-02-2007, 12:22 AM
wall of text
oh jesus fucking christ there is no way in hell i'm taking 45 mins to reply to that(edit:well that idea went to shit. wasn't 45, but still :( ), so i'll get a few(edit:lol) things in. as far as the history lesson, un-necessary, i knew it beforehand, but just because we were at one point unified, does not mean we are the same. we have different cultures, and different identities. ask any albanian, any croatian, and any bosnian whether they want to be identified the same as serbians and you'll get a resounding no. you're just chosing to ignore the simple fact that it's not the same people, hence why even the name of the old kingdom identified serbs and croats separately. i can't believe you're trying to defend the belief that just because a group of countries were at one point identified under the same border means they're the same now, despite each desparately trying to reclaim and maintain their own culture and identity as intelligent thought. each now has its own borders, each now has its own people. they're different. and you didn't specifically claim muslim as a country, but you start listing countries then randomly slam a religion in there. as far as illiteracy goes, you clearly are. you clearly need to examine the definition of turf. different countries with different religions and different people were fighting, the 'turf' i was referring to was the location of the said fights. turf elaborates on the 'where' not the 'who'. fights were fought in serbia, fights were fought in albania, ustasa genocide on serbs was enacted in jasenovac(croatia. which considered itself independent at the time). didn't mention that little part in your 'you're all one people' history lesson, cause the croatians clearly disagreed with that sentiment. again, fights happened in serbia, hence me stating that fights happened on our turf. btw i like how when i say 'serbs, croats, and albanians had issues etc etc" you acknowledge them as different, then 2 lines down go back and say we're the same. we clearly have differing views of what constitutes different people. can you elaborate on what your view is? because according to you there is no clear cut deffinition on what separates distinct groups of people beside previously existing state lines. each group within the balkans has its own ethnicity and cultural identity. you apply america's model to the rest of the world, but it isn't like that. just because someone lives in america doesn't make them american. the only country in former yugoslavia of the few we're discussin with somewhat of a gray area as far as identity goes is bosnia, but albania and croatia have historically always stuck to their cultural identity and difference from the other countries in sfrj.
as far as your analogy, it just seemed kind of weird to me to compare a tool meant for transportation, and one meant for maiming humans/animals. though from what i understand now your point was to illustrate human stupidity.
but you're right, i don't know you, and i don't know them, but you also don't know me, so don't call me a tree hugging pussy because i don't feel the need to carry a gun with me wherever i go. anyways, we've driven this topic off-course enough already, and this argument is doing nothing but going in circles. i don't feel like investing(wasting) any more time than i already am in it, so i'm just going to stop posting. it's not a "LOL YOU BEAT ME IN THE INTERNET ARGUMENT IM WALKING AWAY WITH MY TAIL BETWEEN MY LEGZ!" kind of situation, it's more of a realization of how ridiculous this argument is and how much of a waste of time it is. you can get whatever last words in you want, i really don't care. naturaly i always get extremely defensive when people badmouth my country(lolhypocrite :( ) and understandably you do too, but don't judge my country on the words and acts of idiot government officials(and me, i'm a terrible example, probly cause i'm young and immature :v ) it really is a beautiful place. tadic is the only non-embarrasment we've had in any government position in our recent history that hasn't been assassinated. lol like we could've done shit about it(yeah demonstrations and the like. i used to go when i was as young as six, but those didn't last very long, because milosevic would always send MP to teargas and beat everyone who went, including children, and from expereience i can tell you they hit mercilessly), communism is a bitch.
so say what you will, and i'll let it die.

Jaimecbr900
04-02-2007, 09:06 AM
You call me "illiterate", yet you post the longest single paragraph laden with both spelling and grammar errors. :rolleyes:

You and your bretheren have the same mentality that has not only killed millions of people throughtout the millenia, but that same mentality keeps those same countries stiffled in progression.

"Different ethnicity"....."different culture"....."different religion"....."different people"??????? All that is just a plain cover up to say that YOU think you're better than someone else, PERIOD. Dance around it all you want, but that's the fact. That type of mentality is what creates wars and conflicts out of normally simple situations that could and should be resolved without the brutality that ensues.

I personally don't like the "yankee" mentality. Loud, abrasive, in your face, no manners, crazy accent, overcrowded city living is the only living, overpriced everything is the only price type of life gets on my nerves. Boston dialects drive me crazy. Super liberalism gets on my last nerve. But you know what???? I'm not EVER gonna take up arms and even fathom killing any of them simply because they are "different" than I am. THAT is my point and you obviously DON'T get it. Just because someone is different than you and even if you don't agree with their way of life DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST THEM TO MAKE A POINT. Get it? Probably not. Your country had a cluster fuck on their own "turf" because they were fighting over LAND. That's what each side wanted and neither was willing to give. You can polish that turd all you want, but it's still a turd.

BTW, people are people. We may look different, eat different, speak different, but we are all cut from the same original cloth. Just like I'm trying to get you to see and you won't. When you commit yourself to think of your neighbor as "different" then you commit yourself to never thinking of them as your equal. We may or may not be equal to our neighbor, but that is not up to us to arbitrarily define.

This is the reason why countries like yours have these "conflicts" all over the world. You have ingrined in your psyche that just about anything is fighting words or you have to defend your national pride with pipe bomb. It's retarded to think that way. It is selfish and foolish. Look at the Sunnis and the Shi'ites. They are going throught that same foolish thought process you and your country have. Those people are fighting over the same damn thing, LAND. This land belongs to me, that lands belongs to you, if you cross this line I'm going to kill you, if you don't do things my way I'll kill you, if you kill my friend I'll kill your mother......WHEN does it ever END???? All over Real Estate. It's a perpetual circle. You will never have any kind of mature decision making until someone puts down their ancestor's hurt feelings and makes decisions based on TODAY and not YESTERDAY.

It's all about getting EVEN with you. Why is that? Get the fuck over it all ready and be a productive member to your society. Be a leader that teaches the next generation to be tolerant and resolve issues without resorting to pipe bombs and suicide killings. Teach children that the only reason people's skin is different colors is because GOD made it that way, our insides are all the exact same color. Learn that looking at your past for answers to problems TODAY is like walking UP a DOWN escalator....you may get there eventually, but how much did you waste getting there?

I'm not going to take the time to disect your post again and point out where you are wrong yet again. I'm going to practice what I preach and turn the other cheek. You wanna choose to ignore the facts, there is nothing I can do about that. You want to continue to live today using yesterday's mentality, be my guest. Just know that this is a very vivid example of how people cultivate a perpetual circle of isolation into the psyche of the next generation. Your way of thinking is exactly how all hate groups begin.

To be perfectly honest, if I were President.....I certainly wouldn't send our troops to every little skirmish in every far away land. Darwinism will win there. The problem is that I'm sure I'd then have to waste even more time cleaning up a fight I didn't even start nor fight in. Again, America is damned if they do and damned if they don't.