PDA

View Full Version : Worst/funniest thing ever! lol

Killer
03-22-2007, 03:25 PM
So i'm at work... (i do tech suppt for a software company)....

well i'm on the phone with a client... i'm pretty familiar with... we were working out some of her problems with the program.. and also talkin about credit cards, and a certain type of filing dental claims electronically.... during that whole time i'm on IA, and texting my girlfriend. (kelly/chante) well as i'm getting off the phone with the client. (jackie, elderly female.. dental assistant) i just blurt out

"I LOVE YOU!"

i just stopped and go... "i don't know why i just said that.. i'm sorry" she just laughs and says... in her old lady voice... "well that's ok! i'm glad, i love you too!"

what was worse is my coworker/room mate heard me.. and he died laughing.

anyone else ever done that.. i'm so used to saying it to my loved ones while being on the phone... sometimes it's just habbit... i've done it with friends.. and it's awkward... but a client at work was just too much... i've never screwed up like that to a client!

Infinite
03-22-2007, 03:29 PM
hahaaaha. she had to be on the other end of the phone like "wtforly"

MongolPup
03-22-2007, 03:30 PM
Sparknotes:

Killer accidently says "I love you" to woman on phone.
Killer's co-worker calls him a punk-ass bitch
Killer proceeds to murder co-worker (50 g's will get you cold taken out
crackaz mention your name they say "Man we don't know what you talkin'
'bout")
Killer is on the run from the police, and uploaded his story so we know what happened.

Thats the general outline, I condensed it a bit.

Killer
03-22-2007, 03:30 PM
yeah, she had a good laugh...

MongolPup
03-22-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh and reps for the song and artist that the (quote) is from.

Infinite
03-22-2007, 03:31 PM
at least the client wasnt male :gay:

Killer
03-22-2007, 03:37 PM
at least the client wasnt male :gay:

YEAH! FOR REAL!

osnap
03-22-2007, 03:39 PM

thats three 6... knock the black off yo ass

Infinite
03-22-2007, 03:40 PM
heh, but it wouldnt surprise me if it were a guy. lolol

Killer
03-22-2007, 03:41 PM
^^^ EAD B

Protege79
03-22-2007, 03:41 PM

Damn! 1 minute toooooooo slow! Next time...

Infinite
03-22-2007, 03:42 PM
good song like whoa

MongolPup
03-22-2007, 03:45 PM
good song like whoa

10 g's will get your ass blown off
Have your mama boohooin' and your daddy and your mother in law (mmmhmmm)
20 g's will get your ass chopped up
By some rendevue barbecue tips we don't give a fuck (mmmhmm)
30 g's will get you thrown in a river
Splittin' wit' your cracka he'd probably ride wit' her (mmhmm)
50 g's will get you cold taken out
crackaz mention your name they say "Man we don't know what you talkin'
'bout" (mmmhmm)

Only Three 6 lol.

DaX
03-22-2007, 03:46 PM
I may have you beat -

While @ GT I was a part of "Connect with Tech" for a year - basically you let high schoolers who think they want to come to GT go to class with you for a day. The lady who ran the program was named Carol Heller. I had to call her one day for some reason and got her voicemail, so I started "Hey Hellen Keller, this is ....oh shit...oh shit, uhm...(pause)...uhm...hang up." Roomate was also there to hear it and was rolling in the floor.

Killer
03-22-2007, 03:50 PM
I may have you beat -

While @ GT I was a part of "Connect with Tech" for a year - basically you let high schoolers who think they want to come to GT go to class with you for a day. The lady who ran the program was named Carol Heller. I had to call her one day for some reason and got her voicemail, so I started "Hey Hellen Keller, this is ....oh shit...oh shit, uhm...(pause)...uhm...hang up." Roomate was also there to hear it and was rolling in the floor.

LOL!!! that's pretty good one! man there is nothing worse than stuff like that!

reps for posting a "like" story...

Infinite
03-22-2007, 03:52 PM
"donner party of 50?"

osnap
03-22-2007, 03:57 PM
I may have you beat -

BAHAHAH... im not sure why but i really lol'd at that. +1

MongolPup
03-22-2007, 04:02 PM
"donner party of 50?"

Oh man that's terrible. And I don't see a snowed-in mountain pass anywhere around here either lol.

jmmx258
03-22-2007, 06:42 PM
So do you get a pay raise for having good customer service?? I mean your either going to make them feel completely welcomed, or really fucking akward lol

Jecht
03-22-2007, 06:45 PM
This reminds me of that new gum commercial where the old lady bends over to pick something up and the guy happens to say woah.

Killer
03-23-2007, 08:14 AM
So do you get a pay raise for having good customer service?? I mean your either going to make them feel completely welcomed, or really fucking akward lol

no but, my boss did get a good laugh out of it.... my room mate made me tell him...

Hundo®
03-23-2007, 08:28 AM
So i'm at work... (i do tech suppt for a software company)....

well i'm on the phone with a client... i'm pretty familiar with... we were working out some of her problems with the program.. and also talkin about credit cards, and a certain type of filing dental claims electronically.... during that whole time i'm on IA, and texting my girlfriend. (kelly/chante) well as i'm getting off the phone with the client. (jackie, elderly female.. dental assistant) i just blurt out

"I LOVE YOU!"

i just stopped and go... "i don't know why i just said that.. i'm sorry" she just laughs and says... in her old lady voice... "well that's ok! i'm glad, i love you too!"

what was worse is my coworker/room mate heard me.. and he died laughing.

anyone else ever done that.. i'm so used to saying it to my loved ones while being on the phone... sometimes it's just habbit... i've done it with friends.. and it's awkward... but a client at work was just too much... i've never screwed up like that to a client!

i used to work at a retaurant and i told this really hot mom on the way out that i loved her, and she was like "LOVE YOU TOO" i guess it was machanical she'd probably been married so long and says it everytime she hears it, lol.

Killer
03-23-2007, 08:30 AM
i used to work at a retaurant and i told this really hot mom on the way out that i loved her, and she was like "LOVE YOU TOO" i guess it was machanical she'd probably been married so long and says it everytime she hears it, lol.

so you meant to say it, but she didn't.. she just kinda replied without hesitating? cause that would be funny!