PDA

View Full Version : On the topic of car vandilization.

R3RUN
03-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Here is a story of hypotheticals with a question at the end. Your help with the answer is appreciated.

Person #1 walks out to his car to leave on vacation and notices that Person #2's passenger side tires are completely flat. #1 finds this pretty damn funny, thinks to himself "karma is a bitch" and gets in his car and leaves. At somepoint in the next 3-4 hours Person #2 walks out to find his tires flat. At this point apparently the police are called. Person #1 arrives at his destination and recieves a phone call from the police informing him that he is being accused of this and they want him to come in and talk to them, they also question him about the tool box he keeps in his car, and if he knows anyone else that might have done this. Person #1 says "I had nothing to do with this, Person #2 has made alot of enemies, and I dont have anything in my tool box that could puncture a tire. I would also not fuck with someones car over trivial shit." The police ask for a call back if Person #1 finds out anything.

Now for the question: If person #1's (who is very protective of his car) car winds up with any sort of damage (obvious vandalism) would it be acceptable to completely fuck over person #2's car? If not, what is a good, nonviolent, course of action that will result in some sort of punishment?

I have mixed feelings on this kind of situation. What would you do?

Jecht
03-22-2007, 01:49 PM
No, because Person #1 would have no proof that person #2 did it. He might think that person #2 did it because he accused person #1 of slashing his tire though. I wouldn't go and mess up other people's cars.

MongolPup
03-22-2007, 02:20 PM
Has the situation this question concerns already happened or is this still just looking forward to the worst case possible?

Sol-Badguy
03-22-2007, 02:21 PM
You don't mess with another man's car.

/discussion

R3RUN
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
You don't mess with another man's car.

/discussion
Im with you on this until someone messes with mine. Then bad shit starts happening.

Kyle
03-22-2007, 03:54 PM
Hopefully person number two doesn't try anything so this won't happen.

I don't know what I would do. It would have to happen to me first. I would give it about a day before I decided what to do though.

DaX
03-22-2007, 03:56 PM
Go to Pull-A-Part and take it out on some Chrysler hooptie.

Infinite
03-22-2007, 03:56 PM
if someone messes with my car... i take their life. plain and simple

Sol-Badguy
03-22-2007, 04:29 PM
There's your answer.

Leadfoot_mf
03-22-2007, 04:40 PM
1. set up video surveillance with a recorder
2. taunt party of question into fucking with your car.
3. have their ass arrested.

BuBBa DRiFT
03-22-2007, 04:42 PM
im guessing your #1. Dont fuck with that shit, but you have a pretty good idea who it is.

wrekonize
03-22-2007, 04:51 PM
is this gonna be on the final exam?

R3RUN
03-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Lol, I would but I dont know where any places like that are down here. If I did there would be a engine of some sort in the dorm room so I could learn how to take that shit apart and put it back together.

RandomGuy
03-23-2007, 12:52 AM
ok now that you got yours out of the way

let me ask YOU a hypothetical question.

Ok say you were at a used car dealership ran by a group of slick-talking Irish. You end up buying a newer car, they give you an awesome deal on the financing and then you even go to their house afterwards. Ok so later at their house you finish eating and promptly ask to leave. You leave. The end. Oh yeah i forgot this wasnt a question and i'm bored. k thx bye.

Frög
03-23-2007, 01:00 AM
Im with you on this until someone messes with mine. Then bad shit starts happening.

if someone messes with my car... i take their life. plain and simple

i have my pellet gun at my window at my apartment.. i always park under a light and with a clear shot from my window. mess with my car, and say hello to a "800 fps bb"

btw: your avatar is pimp!

RandomGuy
03-23-2007, 09:02 AM
dyu mean