PDA

View Full Version : weird question...

Killer
03-22-2007, 01:32 PM
how much work goes into making a "bagged" car.. non bagged..

reason i'm asking.. someone is offering a trade.. and i hate lowriders/mini trucks (not to offend anyone, but it's not my cup of tea)

my guess is it would take a lot of work.. but it may not...

to make it stock or even a lift..... thanks in advance..

if this needs to be moved to the general tech area, that's cool.. just not sure it would get much attn there, or that the people who view it would know the answer...

81911SC
03-22-2007, 01:34 PM
you lifting the eg?

Killer
03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
you lifting the eg?

hell yeah son! gonna put me a 4x4 kit in it.. take at theeng inda mud!!!

(wipes tobacco of my lip)

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 01:36 PM
TO TAKE A PREVIOUSLY JUICED CAR BACK TO STOCK, THE CHEAPEST/EASIEST/MOST RELIABLE WAY IS TO HAVE A SECONDARY STOCK FRAME.. YOU HAVE TO DO A LOT OF CUTTING, WELDING AND REINFORCING TO A FRAME TO MAKE IT DURABLE FOR SWITCHES

P.S. LOWRIDIN AINT DEAD

81911SC
03-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Ye aint never not enough tobacie on ye lip

Killer
03-22-2007, 01:43 PM
TO TAKE A PREVIOUSLY JUICED CAR BACK TO STOCK, THE CHEAPEST/EASIEST/MOST RELIABLE WAY IS TO HAVE A SECONDARY STOCK FRAME.. YOU HAVE TO DO A LOT OF CUTTING, WELDING AND REINFORCING TO A FRAME TO MAKE IT DURABLE FOR SWITCHES

P.S. LOWRIDIN AINT DEAD

didn't say it was dead.. i just don't like it.. i've never been a fan.. and even if i was, i wouldn't use air bags.. damn compressors are too loud(well the ones i've heard.. but that was back in the day... maybe they've advanced)

basically it's gonna cost more than it's worth.... it's a truck btw.. not a car.. don't know if that makes any difference...

but +1 if i can for the help.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 01:44 PM
CHICKS DIG LOWRIDERS

Killer
03-22-2007, 01:50 PM
CHICKS DIG LOWRIDERS

not where i'm from... lol... if its a truck and it's not 22 foot of the ground.. their vaginas actually get dryer...

now if it is 22 foot off the ground... (insert yin yang twins) SHE LEAKIN! SOAKIN WET! lol...

Echonova
03-22-2007, 01:53 PM
Still depends, has it been C-notched or used for dragging? If so than stay far away. Changing it back would far too expensive. Chevy S-10s are the only trucks (that I know of) that can lay frame without a lot of cutting.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 01:56 PM
not where i'm from... lol... if its a truck and it's not 22 foot of the ground.. their vaginas actually get dryer...

now if it is 22 foot off the ground... (insert yin yang twins) SHE LEAKIN! SOAKIN WET! lol...

YEA I WAS MEANIN CHICKS W/ ALL THEIR TEETH AND NOT FROM THE RURAL COUNTY WHERE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO MINGLE AND INTERACT W/ THESE CREATURES OOPS I MEAN SCARY FEMALES

Killer
03-22-2007, 01:58 PM
Still depends, has it been C-notched or used for dragging? If so than stay far away. Changing it back would far too expensive. Chevy S-10s are the only trucks (that I know of) that can lay frame without a lot of cutting.

i have no clue.. and it's a 98 nissan frontier.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 02:03 PM
HE HAS A BAGGED FRONTIER?? LOLOL

I DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT LOOKS LIKE.. +1 FOR THE GETTING IT BACK TO STOCK ATTEMPT.. THATS THE ONLY WAY IT CAN BE SAVED

Brian*
03-22-2007, 02:07 PM
hey man hows it going?!? If its only bagged and not c-notched, it would prob just be a matter of putting stock suspension under it. Which is good cause you can always throw a 3" lowering kit on it or something to give it a better stance than stock... Now if they cut stuff all up and hacked it up with a torch I believe I would be keeping the civic lol

O and you are sooooooo right about chicks up here not liking low riders!!
I had a 64 impala SS 2dr hardtop with 2pumps 4batt. with 15" wires lol
THEY HATED IT!!!!

Anyway good luck on it man whatever you end up doing!

Echonova
03-22-2007, 02:09 PM
Unless your Really good at welding I would stay away. Bagged rear, the leaf springs are gone, would think they would have to use a 3 or 4 link setup. Don't know how much modding the front needed. Just keep the bags.... or don't get it.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 02:10 PM
THEY HATED IT!!!!

SCREW THEM SKANKS, THEY CANT SEE CLASS WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

THEY DONT DESERVE TO RIDE IN A CHEVY LOL

Brian*
03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
SCREW THEM SKANKS, THEY CANT SEE CLASS WHEN ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEM

THEY DONT DESERVE TO RIDE IN A CHEVY LOL

TRUE! love the sig by the way, that shit is great.:lmfao:

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 02:17 PM
THANX MAN.. FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE LIKE TO THINK IM THE FREAK IN THE MIDDLE.. WHAT GIVES?? LOLOL

Killer
03-22-2007, 02:20 PM
yeah, i'm prolly gonna stay clear... sounds like too much hassle...

and yeah, bagged frontier ftl...

if it was stock or lifted i'd be all over it... i'd like to have a truck for awhile...

Killer
03-22-2007, 02:22 PM
hey man hows it going?!? If its only bagged and not c-notched, it would prob just be a matter of putting stock suspension under it. Which is good cause you can always throw a 3" lowering kit on it or something to give it a better stance than stock... Now if they cut stuff all up and hacked it up with a torch I believe I would be keeping the civic lol

THEY HATED IT!!!!

Anyway good luck on it man whatever you end up doing!

sup brian!? like i said i don't know what it is.. and he's not pm'd me anything back about it... so i doubt anything is gonna come of it.. just thought i'd check on it anyway...

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 02:23 PM
Speakin of switches Ricky, Is your fuckin 64 juiced yet or what?

Killer
03-22-2007, 02:25 PM
pic... stock headlights.. stock or lifted suspension... stock or some other after market wheels.. thing wouldn't look have bad...

ahmonrah
03-22-2007, 08:45 PM
doesnt look too bad.