PDA

View Full Version : There are sick people in this world....

Jaimecbr900
03-22-2007, 11:02 AM
There is nothing more dispicable than a child molester. They are the lowest form of life on this planet. I can't even comprehend what goes thru these sick perv's minds when they do what they do. I can't comprehend it, and as a father it boils my blood just thinking about it.

When I read this story, it really got me going.

http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editorial.dll?pnum=1&bfromind=7814&eeid=5146446&_sitecat=1522&dcatid=0&eetype=article&render=y&ac=3&ck=&ch=ne

It's about that little boy that got killed down in So. GA this past week. 6 years old and defenseless. Well, when you read the story of what these sickos did to him, you'll see why it boiled my blood.

For those that can't use the link, here is the printed version:

3 Charged With Murder in Ga. Boy's Death
Published: 3/22/07, 5:34 AM EDT
By RUSS BYNUM
SAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) - A convicted child molester and his father took turns sexually assaulting a 6-year-old boy while the molester's mother watched, then they choked the boy to death, according to an indictment issued Wednesday. The indictment charges all three family members with murder and child molestation in the slaying of young Christopher Michael Barrios, whose body was found last Thursday inside a trash bag dumped by a roadside.

District Attorney Stephen D. Kelley said he will seek the death penalty against 32-year-old George David Edenfield, who has a prior child molestation conviction from 1997, and his parents, David and Peggy Edenfield.

"This is one of the most horrific crimes that I have seen in 21 years of prosecutions," Kelley said.

Christopher went missing for a week before police found his body about three miles from his trailer park home outside Brunswick, a Georgia port city 60 miles south of Savannah. The suspects lived in a mobile home across the street from the boy's grandmother.

The indictment contains grim details about the case that police and prosecutors had not previously revealed. It says Christopher died from asphyxiation March 8 - the day he was reported missing - after the suspects choked him while "ignoring his complaints that they were hurting him." The indictment does not say which of three caused the boy's death.

It also claims George Edenfield and his 58-year-old father sodomized the boy and forced him to perform oral sex while Peggy Edenfield watched and masturbated.

"They deserve the worst, for them to torture my son like that, every last one of them," said Mike Barrios, the slain boy's father.

A friend of the Edenfield family, Donald Dale, was indicted on charges of concealing a death and tampering with evidence. Kelley said Dale did not become involved until after Christopher had been killed.

Nathan Williams, the attorney for 57-year-old Peggy Edenfield, declined to comment Wednesday. Attorneys for George and David Edenfield did not immediately return phone calls.

Glynn County police arrested the Edenfields four days after the child vanished while playing alone outside. Police Chief Matt Doering said all three suspects confessed to playing roles in the boy's abduction.

Police have said Dale admitted to investigators he helped the Edenfields dispose of Christopher's body.

Other charges against the Edenfields include false imprisonment, cruelty to children and enticing a child for indecent purposes.

Police have described George David Edenfield as mentally slow, but not retarded and capable of understanding right from wrong.

Ironically, the Edenfields moved into the trailer park where Christopher lived last year because of a Georgia law intended to keep child molesters away from children. Sheriffs' deputies told George Edenfield in September that he had to leave his home near downtown Brunswick because it was too close to a playground. Georgia law prohibits registered sex offenders from living within 1,000 feet of schools and other places that draw children.

His family went to live in the trailer park in October after George Edenfield was arrested for failing to move as ordered. He pleaded guilty to the charge and was sentenced to probation March 5, three days before Christopher disappeared.

George Edenfield was required to register as a sex offender after he pleaded guilty in 1997 to molesting two boys, ages 7 and 9. Prosecutors said he rubbed his clothed body "in a sexual manner" against the boys, who also were fully dressed. He was sentenced then to 10 years on probation.

His father, David Edenfield, pleaded guilty to incest in 1994. He was accused of having sex with an adult relative who was not his son.

Discuss.

05Tib
03-22-2007, 11:05 AM
i hope they die

AtifSajid
03-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Man fuk that Jamie..just fuk that..I get fired up reading that shit to..

My girl is 6..if anything ever happened to her..when the person is caught..he wouldnt live past his court date..cause me and the crew would be in there waiting to cut his fucken nuts off and all take turns slicing his ass to pieces so he could feel the pain..

THERE IS NO REASON ON THIS EARTH TO TOUCH A CHILD IN ANYWAY!

AtifSajid
03-22-2007, 11:09 AM
I mean 6 fucken years old??!?!?!

I can pick a 6 year old up with one hand.,,they are defenseless...

4dmin
03-22-2007, 11:19 AM
seriously if that was my child they did that too i would grab the deputy's gun in the court room and shot all 3 point blank in the FACE!

George Edenfield and his 58-year-old father sodomized the boy and forced him to perform oral sex while Peggy Edenfield watched and masturbated

that right there i can't even imagine... they all deserve to be tortured!!! :2up:

chrisdavis
03-22-2007, 11:27 AM
I hope they are slowly tortured and killed while they are in prison.

Jaimecbr900
03-22-2007, 11:39 AM
The really ironic part is that just like the Brian Nichols case it will probably be up to all of US to pay for their defense. Is there really a need for that? How much open and shut does a case need to be? They CONFESSED outright. The evidence matches the confession. What else is there to discuss and think about???

I still can't fathom what exactly goes thru these sickos minds. I understand sexual urges. I understand being attracted to someone. I just don't understand those terms applied to CHILDREN. I don't get it. When I look at a CHILD, SEX is like a non-existant idea. My mind just doesn't go there. It's like thinking of cannibalism when you're hungry. How many people honestly think about EATING a human if they're hungry? I would hope none. The same goes for this. WHO could look at a CHILD and have dirty sexual thoughts??? What kind of sick perverted SOB are you?

I just don't get it. I don't get it.

Ran
03-22-2007, 11:55 AM
I joke about this stuff online a lot, but I really hate hearing about this sh*t happening to kids. Messed up and I hope those guys get what's coming to them.

Echonova
03-22-2007, 12:29 PM
seriously if that was my child they did that too i would grab the deputy's gun in the court room and shot all 3 point blank in the FACE!

Your damn right... and dare the court to find a jury that would convict me.

R3RUN
03-22-2007, 12:38 PM
They probably won't last very long in prison. Even the guys who murder people don't put up with that shit. They all need to be killed. Studies have shown that child molestors and people like that cannot be cured.

CrzyBird
03-22-2007, 12:49 PM
I have a 5 years old, made me cry when i heard what happened. I think in cases like this they should tie these bastards up and give them to the family for 1 day. There is not point of just killing them, you would do them a favor. Make them SUFFER, not kill them. I cant stop thinking the pain that poor child felt, it just gives me more ideas of what i would do to those animals. Thats why i cant be a cop. Its sad to see the kind of sick people we have to live with.

Jaimecbr900
03-22-2007, 12:58 PM
Its sad to see the kind of sick people we have to live with.

The only reason we HAVE to live with sickos like this is because we have a chicken shit politically correct society that allows these people to live for 20 yrs AFTER they commit a crime like this. If you put in an express lane to the electric chair, you'd have far less idiots wanting to take their chances at crimes like these.

Echonova
03-22-2007, 01:11 PM
It's systemic of the times we live in. Society wants instant gratification and to not be judged. Since we aren't supposed to judge the line keeps getting pushed further back until there is no line anymore. This shit that these people did is what we end up with, and the few of us that still have morals stand around confused.

Glides
03-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Your damn right... and dare the court to find a jury that would convict me.

They would, and convict you hard. Because contrary to popular polls on this thread, Vigilantism and lawlessness are frowned upon just as much as child molestation and murder and a judge would smack you down just as fast as he would the murderer.

See if you killed 3 people in a courtroom and they didn't convict you, then courtroom shootings would pop up everywhere and everyone would feel that their reason to blast some fool would be justified. You would be made an example of and then your wife and family would not only lose your child, they would lose you as well while you languished away in the pen.

Best thing that man in the article can do is lobby and follow the law to the letter because anything he does can jeapordize the outcome to that trial.

Once those people hit jail, it will all be sorted out. Inmates hate child molesters. They won't live long.

Sol-Badguy
03-22-2007, 02:30 PM
They would, and convict you hard. Because contrary to popular polls on this thread, Vigilantism and lawlessness are frowned upon just as much as child molestation and murder and a judge would smack you down just as fast as he would the murderer.

See if you killed 3 people in a courtroom and they didn't convict you, then courtroom shootings would pop up everywhere and everyone would feel that their reason to blast some fool would be justified. You would be made an example of and then your wife and family would not only lose your child, they would lose you as well while you languished away in the pen.

Best thing that man in the article can do is lobby and follow the law to the letter because anything he does can jeapordize the outcome to that trial.

Once those people hit jail, it will all be sorted out. Inmates hate child molesters. They won't live long.
That's what'll happen.

I hope it does.

OneSlow5pt0
03-22-2007, 02:34 PM
they gonna get raped......in prison

Killer
03-22-2007, 02:49 PM
that's horrible! u hear of one sick ass in a family.. but the whole family was in on this!!!!

torture them... period.. they deserve it...

RandomGuy
03-22-2007, 03:06 PM
wierd shit, whenever some crazy news happens i'm always coincidentally near a TV

last night i had to study for another midterm so i pulled an all nighter 1AM to 7AM

and i fall asleep if i have no background noise so i put it on conan o brien show was totally zoning everything out fast forward a few hours later and i see that shit i'm like WTF and then they had a pic of the kid who looked like a good happy kid, he was all smiling and shit... that pissed me off. But i did hear that they were seeking the death penalty on all of them.

the disturbing shit is not that they were child molesters (theres a lot of those fags)... but it was his PARENTS on top of that... what kind of shit is that?

Jaimecbr900
03-22-2007, 03:19 PM
the disturbing shit is not that they were child molesters (theres a lot of those fags)... but it was his PARENTS on top of that... what kind of shit is that?

His parents didn't do anything to him. The molesters were living across the street from the little boy's grandparents trailer. They were in a different trailer park or something. :thinking:

Hektik
03-23-2007, 02:26 AM
IM HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO GET ANY WORDS TOGETHER ON THIS SUBJECT... IM JUST FAR BEYOND DISGUSTED AND OUTRAGED... HOW..HOW... IT JUST .I MEAN WHAT GOES ON IN UR HEAD WERE U FEEL LIKE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT U SHOULD DO... WHY ARENT THEY DEAD YET. WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO LIVE ALL WHILE THIS YOUNG INNOCENT LIFE HAD TO ENDURE WHAT HE DID... I CANT EVEN BEGIN TO KNOW WHAT THE PARENTS ARE GOING THROUGH... I MEAN MY LITTLE GIRL IS MY ENTIRE LIFE... I DONT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO CONTINUE LIVING AFTER SOMETHING LIKE THIS....I KNOW THEY WILL ROT IN HELL BUT I STILL DONT THINK THAT IS ENOUGH FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE......

Frög
03-23-2007, 02:48 AM
wow this world is a fud up place. i would torture those 3 till they die.

sleepys4
03-23-2007, 04:38 AM
This is some of the sickest shit i have seen in a min. im short for words.

P. A.
03-23-2007, 08:53 AM
Is very hard for me to think of any words to express other than violence towars this so call " humans", they do not deserve to stand any kind trial,nor court date, once they are convicted of anything related to a CHILD, they deserve the death penalty on the spot, no questions ask , but God all mighty, dont put 1 of this kind of wakos on my way,cause i WILL NOT have mercy on ANY of them...

I am too a Father, and Uncle, and every time some shit like this happens , you know that kind of anger that builds up so deep inside of me, i try to turn it into something positive, and i do not tire to tell and explain my little love ones about insane "humans" the best way i can....

240sxautox
03-23-2007, 11:49 AM
Richard Kuklinski's brother (richard died at age 70, but committed over 200+ murders... most of which are still 'unsolved' but he described perfectly while he was in jail)

his brother raped and a molested a 12 year old girl on a building roof and then beat her and threw her off to her death, and then threw her dog after her.

there are really fucked up people in this world... I would pay anything to be put in a closed room with just one of those fucks for a few hours.

Hundo®
03-23-2007, 12:15 PM
dont worry, there's a spot reserved in the deepest darkest pit of hell for those fucking peices of shit.

Hundo®
03-23-2007, 12:16 PM
Richard Kuklinski's brother (richard died at age 70, but committed over 200+ murders... most of which are still 'unsolved' but he described perfectly while he was in jail)

his brother raped and a molested a 12 year old girl on a building roof and then beat her and threw her off to her death, and then threw her dog after her.

there are really fucked up people in this world... I would pay anything to be put in a closed room with just one of those fucks for a few hours.

man shit, 20 minutes, just totally ruin him for 20 straight minutes, not kill him, just RUIN in, take a hammer to his nutsack.