PDA

View Full Version : General Chat TOP 10 DOUCHEBAG CARS.

Hundo®
03-22-2007, 08:03 AM
..10 Maserati: This car is in the number 10 spot only because of their lack of prescence on the road. Typical of a mid-30s douchebag, these cars can be found with their either wealthy or stupidly indebted owners driving like complete morons in thick midday traffic. When they aren't trying to impress high school sophomores with their rad fake ferraris they can be found laying black marks into onramps and nearly taking out soccer moms when they fail to signal while playing NASCAR on the highway.

..9 Civic Si: While most civics are owned by sensible motorists just wanting cheap transport, a small group of teenage douchebags, empowered by the fantastic scenes of speed in The Fast and the Fictious have decided that one car stands above all else as a powerhouse road rocket. They have chosen the anemic Civic Si to show the rest of the commuting world just who's boss. With it's stunning 170 HP, these buzzfarting pests can be seen slowly bumbling through traffic, racecar style, sometimes passing on shoulders and turn lanes to prove their macho vehicles are faster than anything they happen to pass, most of the time when no "race" of any sort is taking place.

..8 BMW 3-Series: Everyone's encountered these douchebags on the road. Yuppie with a cell phone up to his ear, crappy eurotrash technomusic blaring, chinese knock-off designer sunglasses on and a pink polo shirt with the collar popped like a pro. This metro douchebag has only one thing on his mind when he's driving, and that's proving how big a douchebag he really is to any and all drivers on the road. When you are at an intersection with a lane that ends, he will try to race you to get in front of you, when you are doing 15 over on the freeway, he will pretend to be agitated and floor his mighty 220 HP mill to flyby you and show that his vehicle is meant for autobahn speeds. Apparently the warranty as a clause about a free replacement vehicle if the car is damaged while running a red light or stop sign, regardless of age or mileage, so be careful when these crowning douchebags pull their ultimate driving machine up to the line, they might just cross it!

..7 Dodge Ram: This list wouldn't be complete without the country douchebag cousin. Out of all the trucks, none has spurned a douchebag craze like the Hemi toting ram. With it's big grille, sunburnt, dirty, tattoo'd arm hanging out the window, and a confederate flag adorning the rear window, this truckload of douchebaggery will bear down on any little car that happens to be in front of them, tail gating them until they can snarl their overstressed engine to gradually pass by. Loud and awful sounding exhausts along with gun racks and cam seat covers are common place on these rural douche haulers. Just make sure you have a decent bit of distance between these tailgating SOBs if you decide to brake check these lunatics, trucks aren't known for their ability to stop.

..6 Trans-Am: A hardy choice for a midlevel douchebag, Trans-ams are notorious for their owners complete lack of self control when it comes to showing off their badass plastic muscle car. Revving their obnoxiously loud engines at anything with 4 wheels and an audible engine, these douchebags are always looking for a chance to show off their douchebaggery. More often than not, some slack-jawed yokel, upon being called such, will utter phrases like "well what do you drive" or "my ****'s faster'n yours". This boondock douchebag call, while not limited to trans-am drivers, is often followed by a big burnout , no matter how thick the traffic is, and a middle finger. It should be noted, these douchebags appear to network with other douchebags to form douche convoys.

..5 Camaro SS: The companion douchebag to the trans-am, these ****y bastards have taken a notch above the trans-am because of the ego boost their SS badge gives them. SS, standing for Super Small, is a reference to their ***** size. Often the SS douchebag (lol sounds like a ship full of pussies) will try to show off for his inbred girlfriend by racing vehicles that aren't acknowledging a race, or participating in the douchebaggery of trans-am owners, as stated above. On top of burnouts, donuts, and being obnoxious, they firmly believe the SS badge of their Camaro gives them super powers over other Camaros, even V8s, inspite of a weight difference not over come by the marginal power difference.

..4 Mustang Cobra: The crowning douchebag of the V8, the Mustang Cobra reigns supreme in their godlike douchebaggery. Cobra douchebags suffer from a Napoleonic complex that their cars are the greatest vehicles ever made. The fact that can be fast is the primary fuel for this ego. However, when these douchebags are bested they fall back on a douchebag cliche as old as time. People who think their car sucks are jealous of it, and wish they could afford the bourgeois pricetag of a $27000-$30000 car. They are also prone to excuse making, from the design of the car, to the fact that some of these douchebags just don't know how to drive them. These are all excuses levied to try and quell the flood of criticism of the small-dicked, arrogant douchebag when they try to show off more than they are able.

..3 Subaru STi: The douchebag mobile for the 21st century is here. Complete with a simulated ***** enlarging function that gives the owners of these fugly shopping carts with engines the feeling they are more masculine than they truely are. Again spouting claims of jealous or inability to afford a cheap japanese import, the drivers of these cars are the first all-weather douchebags of the list. Because of mass advertising campaigns, the pinheaded morons driving these cars seem to think that any day, rain, snow, shine, or 3" of glaze ice is race day and will not hesitate to prove this to you, even if it means slamming into a telephone pole on a winter day. On top of that, the turbocharged engine gives these twats a sense of superiority over other vehicles that don't have turbochargers. The douchebags brag about these fascinating pieces of technology, even if they haven't a clue how they work.

..2 Mitsubishi EVO: Thanks to a mass marketed hype, Mitsubishi was able to jump into the douchebag market with the Mitsubishi EVO, an ugly piece of junk that can best be described as a turbocharged chinese takeout box. Because of the hype and aura surrounded by these douchemobiles, their owners think their cars are invincible, able to best every and any car on the road or track, inspite of reality. Again jealousy is an issue with the owners of these rolling dumpsters because we all know people just wish they owned a $30000 Lancer with a hopped up engine. Additional "technology" features (including a massive wing inversely proportional to the owners ***** size) attract quasi-intelligent douchebags to these cars because they can pretend to explain how all the useless marketing features actually make their cars fast. Through extensive douchebag networking, a random douchebag always knows some other douchebag who is a friend of a douchebag with an Evo that runs single digits in the quarter mile. This information is bogus, and often imparted by a douchebag trying to impress non-douchebags about a hyped up douchemobile that he doesn't own. Races with these uber-fast EVOs never materialize either. Fortunately, the hype on these vehicles is fading away, but egos remain higher than ever as a result, with douchebags desperate to prove how badass they can be by racing anything on the road.

and now...

The Number 1 Douchebag Vehicle of All

Dodge Neon SRT4: The ultimate in douchebaggery vehicles. A worthless turd of a vehicle, slapped together by the company that brought you the Ram, comes a douchemobile of unimaginable proportions. There is not a single owner of these vehicles that isnt faithful to the douchebag way of life. Whether it's talking up their slow piece of crap and never running it, making every excuse from the douchebag rolodex of BS reasons why they won't race or lost a race, or simply doing childish douchebag things like weaving, blowing through redlights, flooring it at every opportunity, burnouts in traffic, revving at cars two lanes over and in front of them, racing in traffic, nearly rear ending cars, losing control and flying off a road while attempting to race a car that wasn't race, NASCAR impersonations, trying to show off to their ugly girlfriend how macho they are by being a complete moron, pretending parking lots are rally tracks, and thinking they have the fastest car ever built, SRT4 owners do it all. They are world class, award winning, grade A douchebags that need to be stomped, laughed at, outrun, and outdone in every car related anything they bring their pieces of crap too. Even Dodge thought they created a douchebag monster they couldn't control so they axed it. Above it all, these douchebags are in intense denial about one thing: THEY DRIVE NEONS. Neons will never be cool, respectable, awesome, attractive, or have a legacy other than being pre-form scrap metal. Douche on SRT4 owners, douche on

The Yousef
03-22-2007, 08:04 AM
repost

Hundo®
03-22-2007, 08:09 AM
repost

youuu SHUT your mouth.

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 08:16 AM
Yep I posted this a while back lol

Wal-Mart
03-22-2007, 08:17 AM
repown3d

AnthonyF
03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
kayfunk....owned sorry mang

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 08:19 AM
brett posted this shit when it was new... in 1993

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 08:21 AM
brett posted this shit when it was new... in 1993

Uhhh a few of those cars had not been released in 93..... DUMBASS PUTO FACE :lmfao:

Hundo®
03-22-2007, 08:22 AM
well fuck you guys, i thought it was funny ;]

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Uhhh a few of those cars had not been released in 93..... DUMBASS PUTO FACE :lmfao:

THATS HOW FAR AHEAD BRETT IS IN HIS REPOSTINGS, YOU PIECE OF CHIT :yes: :D

Infinite
03-22-2007, 08:29 AM
waits for chadbee to read this... again. lol

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 08:31 AM
waits for chadbee to read this... again. lol

You didnt hear? Chad fucked up his car big time. Its probably totalled from the last I talked to him.

Hundo®
03-22-2007, 08:34 AM
You didnt hear? Chad fucked up his car big time. Its probably totalled from the last I talked to him.

was he peeling out in traffic? sorry i had too >.<

but seriously what happened?

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 08:40 AM
was he peeling out in traffic? sorry i had too >.<

but seriously what happened?

He was coming off an on ramp, and some car behind him egging him on a little bit, he decides to punch it. I mean his car handled great when I got to drive it, but he came in too hot. Hit the guard rail, spun a 180 and smacked into the car behind him. :(

Hundo®
03-22-2007, 08:41 AM
shitty..

Infinite
03-22-2007, 08:42 AM
no

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 08:45 AM
He was coming off an on ramp, and some car behind him egging him on a little bit, he decides to punch it. I mean his car handled great when I got to drive it, but he came in too hot. Hit the guard rail, spun a 180 and smacked into the car behind him. :(

I'm sorry, but.... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TIGERJC
03-22-2007, 09:08 AM
PLZ TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING?

Hundo®
03-22-2007, 09:20 AM
PLZ TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING?'

not a joking matter TIGERJCGUYDUDESIR.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 09:21 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS HE IN HIGH SCHOOL??

GEEZ

Ruiner
03-22-2007, 09:23 AM
WHAT THE HELL IS HE IN HIGH SCHOOL??

GEEZ

I just have the picture in my head of the MAD TORQUE STEER that is pulling him to the guardrail... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

*smack*

I'm sorry, but that's just comical. How the fuck do you hit a guardrail?

STI LOVER
03-22-2007, 09:23 AM
Damn he must have felt dumb after that happened. that sucks. I hope he is able to fix his car though.

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Yeah, he is a dumbass.

Infinite
03-22-2007, 11:46 AM
i guess i just have one more thing to make fun of srt-4 owners for... MAD TORQUE STEER Y0

CHADbee
03-22-2007, 12:27 PM
lies. the car has been sitting in my driveway for a week with a fucked up axle. i am not a dumbass or a ricer. it'd be funny if this was a lil joke and didnt make me look like a fuckin idiot, but it does.

sorry georgey but i'm not gonna look like a dumbass for this jokey joke.

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 12:29 PM
it'd be funny if this was a lil joke and didnt make me look like a fuckin idiot, but it does.

sorry georgey but i'm not gonna look like a dumbass for this jokey joke.

Oh come on dude lol

r0bb86
03-22-2007, 12:29 PM
haha evo > sti in teh challenge of "douchebag worthiness"

CHADbee
03-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Oh come on dude lol
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

if it didnt make me look like a dumbass i'd be down with it, but i'm not a kid and 90% of the time i drive like i have some sence

Nemesis
03-22-2007, 12:38 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

if it didnt make me look like a dumbass i'd be down with it,

Dude you drive an SRT-4.... its a given. :lmfao:

KIDDING AGAIN! DONT CRY!!! :lmfao:

CHADbee
03-22-2007, 12:41 PM
Dude you drive an SRT-4...

its a neon hobag. get it right.

Maniaç
03-22-2007, 12:54 PM
so an STi is a douchebag car huh? L0L wonder who wrote that shit!
probably a guy with a Nissan! No Nissans on the list..... what about the Z, people with Z's think thery're the shit! haha fucking douchebags.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 12:55 PM
PROBLY A NON-DOUCHEBAG!!

Maniaç
03-22-2007, 12:56 PM
PROBLY A NON-DOUCHEBAG!!

EDIT: ^ maybe a guy with a low rider. L0L.... si or no

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 12:57 PM
PROBLY NO!

Maniaç
03-22-2007, 12:59 PM
hahah! you Rick do you have switches on your car? just curious.... ive seen it on a honda and it was kinda rice.... but it was a honda..... haha

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 01:00 PM
HONDA W/ SWITCHES = SCUMBAG!

Maniaç
03-22-2007, 01:03 PM
hahaha!!!!!!! saw that shit last Fri.

but lets stop fucking up this gay ass thread! Later.

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 01:06 PM
OK!!

Mr_Mischif
03-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Dude you drive an SRT-4
its a neon hobag. get it right.

This is sig-worthy.

Infinite
03-22-2007, 01:25 PM
lol, an srt-4 owner finally realizes what his car really is... priceless

CHADbee
03-22-2007, 02:24 PM
This is sig-worthy.
i feel special now. most of the time i do call my car a neon. why? cause it soooo much worse when u lose to neon over a SRT4:lmao:

1SICKLEX
11-12-2009, 12:52 PM
The Top 10 Douchebag Cars:

The Top 10 Douchebag Cars:

We all know them, we all hate them. They are douchebags. Said to have come from the bowels of New Jersey. Stained orange with spray tan, hair hard as a rock from gallons of hair gel, and a complex language of “Word Brah” and “Sup Dog”, this species of human has spread all over the northeastern United States. They can be found driving with a backwards Yankees hat, their left hand on the top of the steering wheel, leaning on the center console, andtheir seats as far back as they can go. Their style has spread worse than the Swine Flu infecting males ages 13 to 35, and giving them a sense of entitlement and extreme cockiness that has extended to the cars they drive.

10: Lexus IS

Typical IS douchebag photoshoot

Luxury that a douchebag can barely afford. With lease offers for $349 a month this is a great car for douchebags to try and show everyone how much money they have in their invisible bank account because they own a Lexus. Usually can be found with window tint and wheels, which they are charged for in the end.

9: Nissan Maxima

Douchebags driving the Nissan Maxima can be found swerving in and out of traffic at high speeds, without knowing how to use a turn signal. Why is this popular amongst douchebags? It is born from “Godzilla” aka the Nissan GTR, and can be equipped with Nissan’s bread and butter 3.5 liter v6 providing decent power. It is believed by douchebags to be a “hot whip”.

8: Mitsubishi Eclipse

Spanning almost all four generations, from 1990 to present, douchebags commonly refer to this car as the “Clipse” followed usually by a “Yo” or “Dog”. According to douchebag legend when equipped with a turbocharger, they are “Mad fast”. They can be found for little amounts of money due to the fact they have been abused and are older cars. Douches usually have modified them with cheap wheels and an exhaust, and can be found racing obnoxiously through traffic.

7: Chevrolet Cobalt SS

While the Cobalt is a car that vast numbers of people own its performance variation, the Cobalt SS, is a popular car amongst douchebags. Newer Cobalt SS’s are relatively cheap and provide decent performance. Add the fact that it has a spoiler, bigger wheels or “rims”, and a body kit and you have a perfect douche car. They take pride in flaunting the fact that they own the most expensive Cobalt Chevrolet offers.

6: The Mk 4 VW Jetta/GTI (1999-2005)

The fourth generation of Volkswagen Jetta and GTI, produced from 1999-2005 is a favored car amongst the douches of America. Calling themselves “Dubbers”, it has been said that their ways are the result of eating paint chips as children. Unreliable and almost a decade old, these cars can be bought for cheap, and give EMO douchebags the idea that they are part of an exclusive “Euro” crowd even though tens of thousands of other Americans own a Jetta or GTI. They are commonly found with the EMO douche driver hanging his left arm out the window.

5: Honda Civic Si

What makes the Civic Si so popular amongst douchebags? It has Vtec. It makes their car fast. Throw on a “fartcan” exhaust to make lawnmower sounds, a unnecessarily large spoiler, a $20 body kit from Ebay, some cheap Pep Boy wheels, and you have a douchebag’s dream Civic. An obnoxious stereo system is a requirement and can be heard blasting annoying rap music from a mile away.

4: Nissan 350Z

The favorite (attainable) sports car of douchebags everywhere. With power ranging from 287 hp to 300 hp and low prices douchebags flock to the “three- fidy”, or “Z”. “Drifting” has propelled this car up amongst the ranks of douchebag drivers, and can almost always be found with a younger male staring at other drivers to make sure they are checking out his car.

3: Acura Integra

With a huge market of aftermarket parts (that can be overnighted from Japan) this car is rarely found stock, and always has a douche behind the wheel. Powered by the legendary Vtec, it is believed by douchebags to be the fastest car on the road. They are commonly found revving their engine at stoplights and racing soccer mom’s minivans to boost their ego. If sounds of lawn equipment are heard on your street then it is most likely a douchebag driving an Integra.

2: BMW 3 Series

The BMW 3 Series, or almost anything BMW is a revered car amongst all douchebags. Commonly referred to as the “Bimmer” or “Beemer” it is believed to propel any douchebag to the top of the food chain. According to douchebags, sluts and whores flock to the car. Having a BMW makes a douchebag part of an elite “Euro” class and automatically adds $50,000 to their imaginary bank account. The performance variant, the M3 is the ultimate BMW for all douchebags.

1: Infiniti G35

The Holy Grail and epitome of the douchebag automobile is the G35. Sought after and praised, it has become the poster car of every douche in America. A G35 is guaranteed to be driven by a headband equipped, fake tan, and spiky haired douchebag. They OWN the road. There is just enough room for the douche’s ego to fit inside the G35. They can get any slut or whore they want. The G35 needs not apply to traffic laws, all others obey the douche driving it. Any douchebag that owns a G35 is king, and all must obey. Bow down, for the G35 is the Douchebag car.

http://konkocars.com/2009/07/15/the-top-10-cars-driven-by-douchebags