PDA

View Full Version : my 95 Eg6 and RHD_Eg_Civic's new DC2

JDM-95-Hatch
03-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Just some pictures from work, not the greatest in the world..... will get some better ones this weekend

JDM-95-Hatch
03-21-2007, 07:08 PM
more

Skillet
WOW!!! that car is pure SEX ON WHEELS....that's my boy beau's old DC

JDM-95-Hatch
1 more

P. A.
03-21-2007, 08:05 PM
nice and clean cars

boosted_nonv
03-21-2007, 08:39 PM
you guys work for MegaMaxx

JDM-95-Hatch
03-21-2007, 08:53 PM
yeah i work there.

Z33_kid
03-21-2007, 09:10 PM
clean rides i must say keep it up

Sol-Badguy
03-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Niiice.

Loving the color in the DC.

gtikid
03-21-2007, 09:20 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn both of those are super clean!! :goodjob:

I'm loving the hatch, except for the motor :lmfao:

Hektik
03-21-2007, 09:23 PM
i want to make babies with ur eg....lol....no... seriously....jk

EJ_Allmota
03-21-2007, 11:05 PM
Both very nice rides guys... might wanna cover your tags though..

97WhYt_TeG
03-21-2007, 11:16 PM
love em mang!

joesblk_teg
03-21-2007, 11:20 PM
i would make a sexy time yes!

FRYLOCK
03-21-2007, 11:31 PM
the color on that dc looks beautiful

GSRteg®
03-21-2007, 11:38 PM
Nice man!:goodjob:

ej_one
03-22-2007, 01:33 AM
that some clean cars:king:

osnap
03-22-2007, 06:56 AM
GORGEOUS CARS! ive never been much of a DC2 guy, but i know clean when i see it... and the EG is practically making me lick my chops. +1 and +1 :goodjob:

JDM-95-Hatch
03-22-2007, 07:34 AM
thanks for all the comments. Its a d-series by choice, i figure why buy a b series when for close to the same price you can get a d15b vtec and a turbo kit. Not looking to make over 220, just want to be able to put the guys rollin around in stock stangs and redneck 90's camaros in their place and that setup is good enuff to get er dun

97WhYt_TeG
03-22-2007, 07:40 AM
thanks for all the comments. Its a d-series by choice, i figure why buy a b series when for close to the same price you can get a d15b vtec and a turbo kit. Not looking to make over 220, just want to be able to put the guys rollin around in stock stangs and redneck 90's camaros in their place and that setup is good enuff to get er dun

x2!:goodjob: where the hell is megamaxx?

JDM-95-Hatch
03-22-2007, 07:53 AM
right off cobb parkway in marietta, just north of the big chicken

97WhYt_TeG
03-22-2007, 01:30 PM
HAHA that's funny!!!!

WillyBigNut
03-22-2007, 02:16 PM
that hatch is sick

cactusEG
03-22-2007, 04:16 PM
damn nice cars...im ganna cream my self

gen2freak
03-23-2007, 05:12 PM
nice cars..not trying to hate but thats not a real spoon steering wheel in the eg!
do u have anything advan? besides the stickers...oh and sorry but those r not real spoon stickers on the doors! :no:

an0therh22
03-23-2007, 08:29 PM
nice cars..not trying to hate but thats not a real spoon steering wheel in the eg!
do u have anything advan? besides the stickers...oh and sorry but those r not real spoon stickers on the doors! :no:
but it's JDM tyte y0! :tongue1:

JDM-95-Hatch
03-24-2007, 08:07 AM
Looks like alfredo is a hater.. well kid if you want to get your parents to buy me parts like they do for you i will get the real shit. Kinda like the rota J-mods you had on the white integra, knock offs....and just to clue you in there is no such thing as a real spoon sports steering wheel. They are made by momo and have a spoon horn button.

Frög
03-24-2007, 09:18 AM
nice cars!

2micro4u
03-25-2007, 08:04 AM
right off cobb parkway in marietta, just north of the big chicken
Hey bro its me Marlon..yea your ride is looking hot. keep up the good work. By the way tell Chris and the rest of the crew up at the shop I said wuz up.

Sol-Badguy
03-25-2007, 08:35 AM
I saw these last night again. The Integra is clean as hell, but I just don't see the J-Mags going with a DC2; they flow better with older cars.

Clean nonetheless.

gen2freak
03-25-2007, 10:07 AM
Looks like alfredo is a hater.. well kid if you want to get your parents to buy me parts like they do for you i will get the real shit. Kinda like the rota J-mods you had on the white integra, knock offs....and just to clue you in there is no such thing as a real spoon sports steering wheel. They are made by momo and have a spoon horn button.

hahahah thats so funny! first of all, every car i had or have i have paid with my money! my parents dont pay for anything that involves my cars, so dont even say that shit!

about the wheels, definitly u dont know again shit about wheels, cuz the j-mods are not replicas of any wheel, the company JDM-theory are the only ones that sell this wheel, yes they are made by rota, but they are not replicas of any Mugen wheel like people think. yes, they have the same type of style, but they r not! so again u dont know ur wheels Mr SPOON .
AND yeah i know momo(italy) makes pretty much all steering wheels, like they also make all the *REAL* mugen steering wheels. but urs has horn buttons on each side, the real spoon steering wheel doesnt! and also there is two types of spoon steering wheels( the older one with the horn button that has yellow, and the new one with red and blue) just in case u didnt know!

so yeah i am not being a hater, ur car is a pretty clean hatch, but i was just pointing out a couple of things that would make that car look even better!
:rolleyes:

Turbodude06
03-25-2007, 11:19 AM
^^^ you know way to much about steering wheels man.....

JDMJAYDC2
03-25-2007, 01:42 PM
i knew i saw that car somewhere i work for premium distriburs aka ben and jerry's ice cream i see that eg outside all the time near cobb pkwy

JDM-95-Hatch
03-26-2007, 07:16 AM
well just to let you know i never said anywhere on any posts that i had a 'REAL" spoon steering wheel, the horn button was taken from the real one out of my crx. which was sold to a good friend with a set of advan ao48's that WERE on my car for a few months, and as far as the sticker if i were to remove it i would have a non faded triangle on each fender. so before you come in here trying to bash on someone else's car remember that you don't know me and I don't give shit what you think is real or fake on my car. At least everything i have done to my car, was done by my hands and not some shop.

NAIZBST
03-26-2007, 10:06 AM
well just to let you know i never said anywhere on any posts that i had a 'REAL" spoon steering wheel, the horn button was taken from the real one out of my crx. which was sold to a good friend with a set of advan ao48's that WERE on my car for a few months, and as far as the sticker if i were to remove it i would have a non faded triangle on each fender. so before you come in here trying to bash on someone else's car remember that you don't know me and I don't give shit what you think is real or fake on my car. At least everything i have done to my car, was done by my hands and not some shop.

understandable but alfredo also did everything he had on his car in his garage. but if you just bought a momo montecarlo wheel with the spoon horn button it would be correct. your car is clean and I am not bashing you, just save up your money to get the better things for your car and not do things half assed

NAIZBST
03-26-2007, 10:08 AM
^^^ you know way to much about steering wheels man.....

yes he does.....

gen2freak
03-26-2007, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=JDM-95-Hatch]well just to let you know i never said anywhere on any posts that i had a 'REAL" spoon steering wheel, the horn button was taken from the real one out of my crx. which was sold to a good friend with a set of advan ao48's that WERE on my car for a few months, and as far as the sticker if i were to remove it i would have a non faded triangle on each fender. so before you come in here trying to bash on someone else's car remember that you don't know me and I don't give shit what you think is real or fake on my car. At least everything i have done to my car, was done by my hands and not some shop.[/QUOT

AND once again, you r saying all this shit that u dont even know! my car has never been in a shop! the only time it was when i took it to knowledge performance and kevin tuned it with HONDATA S200 that i am running! so yeah i couldnt do that myself!
so yea u dont know me either and your just saying shit that is not even true.
and again i am not bashing ur car, its a clean car, but if it was mine i would change alot of things to make WAY better thats all

:yes:

NAIZBST
03-26-2007, 02:19 PM
[QUOTE=JDM-95-Hatch]well just to let you know i never said anywhere on any posts that i had a 'REAL" spoon steering wheel, the horn button was taken from the real one out of my crx. which was sold to a good friend with a set of advan ao48's that WERE on my car for a few months, and as far as the sticker if i were to remove it i would have a non faded triangle on each fender. so before you come in here trying to bash on someone else's car remember that you don't know me and I don't give shit what you think is real or fake on my car. At least everything i have done to my car, was done by my hands and not some shop.[/QUOT

AND once again, you r saying all this shit that u dont even know! my car has never been in a shop! the only time it was when i took it to knowledge performance and kevin tuned it with HONDATA S200 that i am running! so yeah i couldnt do that myself!
so yea u dont know me either and your just saying shit that is not even true.
and again i am not bashing ur car, its a clean car, but if it was mine i would change alot of things to make WAY better thats all

:yes:

:werd:

william_jeff
03-26-2007, 02:26 PM
wow just wow

SpooL'DGsR
03-26-2007, 02:37 PM
*** waits for more action***

speedminded
03-26-2007, 02:45 PM
well just to let you know i never said anywhere on any posts that i had a 'REAL" spoon steering wheel, the nobody has to say anything, the "spoon" stickers [i]says you have spoon parts...

Personally I wouldn't advertise any name unless their was a contract involved. Then to pay someone to advertise for them by purchasing their parts seems backwards to me :dunno: BUT then to replicate their parts and put their name on it...it's all just to say someone has something better than someone else when in actuality none of it has the R&D or craftsmanship of the original. If i were to create something, say for instance the modified steering wheel i'd put my own name on it...then people would ask where it came from and where they could get one :tongue:

quickdodge®
03-26-2007, 02:48 PM
Personally I wouldn't advertise any name unless their was a contract involved. Then to pay someone to advertise for them by purchasing their parts seems backwards to me

Egg-fucking-zactly. I wouldn't pay for an intake from Iceman and then put Iceman stickers on my car to help make them money. They didn't give me the intake. They aren't paying me any money to use it and to advertise for them. I helped them make money by buying their intake. That's as far as I go. Later, QD.

speedminded
03-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Egg-fucking-zactly. I wouldn't pay for an intake from Iceman and then put Iceman stickers on my car to help make them money. They didn't give me the intake. They aren't paying me any money to use it and to advertise for them. I helped them make money by buying their intake. That's as far as I go. Later, QD.:goodjob:

The only other time you would want to advertise for a company is if you're a reseller for said company...even if they didn't give you the part you still got it at a distributors cost and your lively hood is made by selling their products...you would want people to know you stand by their product and you can get them the parts... :2cents: