PDA

View Full Version : Misc Curious?

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:17 PM
im curious to know who on IA is afriad of death? weird question i know.
but like evrything else death is a part of life.... hurts to lose a love one but crying and begging "God" isn't gonna bring the person back!

the best thing that anyone can do is to swallow your pain and move on. i know i always get told by my dad... that he won't be here forever... that i will one day be all alone... that losing someone you love and recovering from the pain will make you stronger! So who here is afriad of death? passing away, losing a loved one.? and lets spice it up alittle...... who is ready to go to hell? i know that i haven't done bad things in my life but im not a religous person.. i don't believe in god or anything that has to do with Christ. Lets go

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 12:19 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/506272/2/istockphoto_506272_old_rusty_razor_blade.jpg

this will solve all your problems...

ShooterMcGavin
03-21-2007, 12:20 PM
i'm scared, i'm hiding under my bed now...

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Yousef im not emo..... it seems that not alot of people like talking about this subject. haha

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 12:25 PM
i'm scared, i'm hiding under my bed now...

hold me wayne.... :cry: :no:

:lmao:

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Have you ever seen someone die?

RandomGuy
03-21-2007, 12:26 PM

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 12:27 PM
^^^^wtf hahahahaha

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 12:29 PM

:no:

but i have saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico...

Kelly
03-21-2007, 12:29 PM
This is a very interesting topic actually. I know I'm going to heaven but I can't say that I don't fear the unknown... Like what it's gonna feel like to take your last breath, etc... It's just a fact that humans fear the unknown.

RandomGuy
03-21-2007, 12:31 PM
have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

R3RUN
03-21-2007, 12:35 PM
I wont lie, it scares the shit out of me. Its human instinct. Anyone who says they arent afraid needs to see a doctor. I dont even know why im scared of it, just am. Not scared as in its around every corner but in the sense that I dont know whats going to happen and I hate that.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:35 PM

i never have..... very good question.. +1

R3RUN
03-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes. It was probably the weirdest thing ever thinking about it afterwards to.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 12:37 PM
This is a very interesting topic actually. I know I'm going to heaven but I can't say that I don't fear the unknown... Like what it's gonna feel like to take your last breath, etc... It's just a fact that humans fear the unknown.

LOL!

how do you know your going to heaven? You won't know untill you get there.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:38 PM
I wont lie, it scares the shit out of me. Its human instinct. Anyone who says they arent afraid needs to see a doctor. I dont even know why im scared of it, just am. Not scared as in its around every corner but in the sense that I dont know whats going to happen and I hate that.

im not gonna try to sound like a hard ass but, passing away is normal... if it happens nothing will change life will still continue... but if someone has a gun in your face what can you do..... you have to accept it.... you're not gonna suck his dick are you.... not sure if that will help you escape. haha

Kelly
03-21-2007, 12:39 PM
LOL!

how do you know your going to heaven? You won't know untill you get there.

It's called faith :goodjob:

You should try it

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 12:40 PM
have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

i have!

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 12:40 PM
I know I'm going to heaven

You are an idiot. You don't "know" shit. You "believe" shit. Show me REAL PROOF that "heaven" even exists. You can't, therefore you can't KNOW you are going to somewhere you can't PROVE exists.

I don't give a fuck about death, or any of you for that matter.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:41 PM

Heaven is just a fairy land.... nothing more than a dream... if heaven is a place.... than hell must be a place too.

maybe heaven is just Earth.... if you die.. you return in anothe form... but if you go to hell you stay there and suffer for all enternity...

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 12:41 PM
why every few months they're threads like this?

people who believe in God vs. nonbelievers...

so...

in essense

repost

Kelly
03-21-2007, 12:42 PM
You are an idiot. You don't "know" shit. You "believe" shit. Show me REAL PROOF that "heaven" even exists. You can't, therefore you can't KNOW you are going to somewhere you can't PROVE exists.

Ok, remind me to never post in a religous thread.

But again, it's called faith. /

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:42 PM

i love it! this is the answer i wanted hear! +1

R3RUN
03-21-2007, 12:43 PM
im not gonna try to sound like a hard ass but, passing away is normal... if it happens nothing will change life will still continue... but if someone has a gun in your face what can you do..... you have to accept it.... you're not gonna suck his dick are you.... not sure if that will help you escape. haha
I know its normal and its going to happen eventually but its just one of those things. If someone puts a gun to my face I know its going to be quick and painless but its still going to scare the shit out of me. I think its a combination of things, afraid that ill miss out on things that I never got a chance to do, afraid for what will happen to my family afterwards, and afraid of whats going to happen when I die. Im pretty sure I will just decompose in a box 6ft under but then again no one has ever come back to tell us what its like.

Maniaç
Kelly faith is just things put in your head by your elders...
Yousef STFU... my last Religous thread was the big bang one.

PhAtBoYMr2
It's called faith :goodjob:

You should try it

You have to have faith in god and god is the only one who knows if you will make it to heaven or not. I actually debated for someone for almost 2 hours last week because he told me there was no such thing as hell.....

No one will never know the answer but surprisingly enough were getting closer and closer to finding it out.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 12:44 PM

Faith doesn't get you shit. How much money do you give your church every Sunday? Are you baptist? If you are, you enjoy being bitched at by your pastor about not doing enough for "God?"

Fucking Bible belt. :rolleyes:

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I know its normal and its going to happen eventually but its just one of those things. If someone puts a gun to my face I know its going to be quick and painless but its still going to scare the shit out of me. I think its a combination of things, afraid that ill miss out on things that I never got a chance to do, afraid for what will happen to my family afterwards, and afraid of whats going to happen when I die. Im pretty sure I will just decompose in a box 6ft under but then again no one has ever come back to tell us what its like.

true +1. everyone should die with no regrets.. thats why we should live ours lifes with no regrets... have fun and fuck around... cause when we're old we won't be able to do it again.

R3RUN
03-21-2007, 12:48 PM
true +1. everyone should die with no regrets.. thats why we should live ours lifes with no regrets... have fun and fuck around... cause when we're old we won't be able to do it again.
True that. Ill be lucky if I get past the time period of 35-40, after that my life expectancy is low to mid 70's.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Faith doesn't get you shit. How much money do you give your church every Sunday? Are you baptist? If you are, you enjoy being bitched at by your pastor about not doing enough for "God?"

HOLY SHIT!!!! Chris i thought i was the only one that thought like that!!!!!! :goodjob:

i got in trouble by my mom for saying that god doesn't exisit and looking up and doing this :jerkit:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 12:56 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!! Chris i thought i was the only one that thought like that!!!!!! :goodjob:

i got in trouble by my mom for saying that god doesn't exisit and looking up and doing this :jerkit:

That's because I usually don't post in religious threads for this reason. I get all fired up about it. I believe that there could be a higher power, but I can guarantee you that if there is one that I don't have to listen to bitching and piss away my money so my pastor can drive a $60k vehicle and live in a house the size of a third world country. A "man of god" can live modestly, that's fine. But a church making him rich because he is is the dumbest shit I have ever seen down here. Religion isn't a belief down here, it's a business. You ever see Woodstock 1st Baptist Church? Its a fucking compound, not a church. Mt. Paran (sp) 1st Baptist? It has a three story parking deck. That's what you must have when it comes to worshiping a higher power? I think not. :rolleyes:

Killer
03-21-2007, 12:56 PM
... um... for the kids flipping out on kelly...

ya'll need to calm it down... just because u don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... just as you said you don't "know" if she is right or wrong... there is no reason to bash her for it... it get's so old for those who are not christians to bash and beat up on christians...

i understand there are a lot of hypocritical christians out there.... and people get pissed about it... but just because someone mentions heaven doesn't mean u should flame them...

Maniac... though your post actually did sound very emo.. i would say most are afraid of death.. i for sure am... as kelly said, i'm afraid of the unknown whether i have faith in my God or not... i don't want to die.. i want to live, love, get married, make babies... watch them grow up.. always be there them... losing loved ones is always hard... no matter how much some kid on ia tells you to suck it up and get over it.. some people are more caring than others.. and it will hit them harder than it may hit you or i... i may lose a friend and it hurt worse than losing a family member.. maybe i wasn't close to.. there are too many variables for things like this....

disclaimer.. if this post doesn't make sense i don't care, i was on the phone at work and couldn't think straight... LOL! and i don't want to proof read and revise!

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 12:58 PM

ya'll need to calm it down...

No, your girl needs to not post her religious beliefs when everyone on IA knows where it goes. Restrain your bitch.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:58 PM
That's because I usually don't post in religious threads for this reason. I get all fired up about it. I believe that there could be a higher power, but I can guarantee you that if there is one that I don't have to listen to bitching and piss away my money so my pastor can drive a $60k vehicle and live in a house the size of a third world country. A "man of god" can live modestly, that's fine. But a church making him rich because he is is the dumbest shit I have ever seen down here. Religion isn't a belief down here, it's a business. You ever see Woodstock 1st Baptist Church? Its a fucking compound, not a church. Mt. Paran (sp) 1st Baptist? It has a three story parking deck. That's what you must have when it comes to worshiping a higher power? I think not. :rolleyes:

WOW!!!!!! :yay: thats perfect! no one can come up in here and argue with you on that!

Killer
03-21-2007, 12:59 PM

pentecostal! ftw! not baptist...

and i promise you tithing works.. kelly does give every sunday... and i've never seen her do with out... some way some how it always works out for her...

where i have different beliefs in tithing, so i basically don't... and there is more than one time i've struggle to get by.. .but when i was giving my tithes things honestly were a lot better for me....

puts flame suit on because i've tithed before and you don't agree with it...

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 12:59 PM

Many times, I have. From shoot-outs to natural causes.

I'm not really afraid if death, but at the same time, I'm not not afraid of it. I'm more really afraid for my children if I were to die at too young of an age for them. Although I know financially, they would be more than well off, they would be without a complete family. I grew up minus a Dad(not because of death), but all in the same, I wouldn't want my children to grow up without me. Later, QD.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:00 PM
WOW!!!!!! :yay: thats perfect! no one can come up in here and argue with you on that!

But bible chuckers will whine about it.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Killer you say/use heaven and god like they exists, but face the truth..... they don't.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
No, your girl needs to not post her religious beliefs when everyone on IA knows where it goes. Restrain your bitch.

it's a question about death.. of course religious beliefs are going to come up.. if you can't be mature about it, get out of the thread....

ur the only one in the thread bitching...

maniac, control your bitch.....

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:02 PM
pentecostal! ftw! not baptist...

and i promise you tithing works.. kelly does give every sunday... and i've never seen her do with out... some way some how it always works out for her...

where i have different beliefs in tithing, so i basically don't... and there is more than one time i've struggle to get by.. .but when i was giving my tithes things honestly were a lot better for me....

puts flame suit on because i've tithed before and you don't agree with it...

This isn't even worth a response. You are saying that you can give to the church and you make money when you do? BAHAHAHA! Bullshit.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:03 PM

I'm not really afraid if death, but at the same time, I'm not not afraid of it. I'm more really afraid for my children if I were to die at too young of an age for them. Although I know financially, they would be more than well off, they would be without a complete family. I grew up minus a Dad(not because of death), but all in the same, I wouldn't want my children to grow up without me. Later, QD.

Very nice QD. :goodjob: im sure thats what any father fears..... not death but the love for their children. Later, Maniac.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:03 PM

reps if i can! i don't have kids.. but when i think about death, i think about leaving my family behind... (even though i don't have one of my own yet..) and it kills me... it's like i can just picture their heart ache and it hurts me now... weird.. i can't imagine what it would be like if i actually was married and had children!

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:04 PM
This isn't even worth a response. You are saying that you can give to the church and you make money when you do? BAHAHAHA! Bullshit.

so it's not worth a response..... but u made one anyway????? :thinking:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:05 PM
it's a question about death.. of course religious beliefs are going to come up.. if you can't be mature about it, get out of the thread....

ur the only one in the thread bitching...

maniac, control your bitch.....

Look you fucking codpiece, I dunno who the fuck you think you are talking to but I will fling my opinion all over this mother fucker if I want to. You don't like my opinion about religion? Why? Because I state FACTS that rival your BELIEFS? Get the fuck outta here -------------------->

BTLFED & Maniac - 3
Killer and his wench - 0

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:06 PM
so it's not worth a response..... but u made one anyway????? :thinking:

And you didn't even answer my response.

You done yet? ----------------------->

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:07 PM
Killer you say/use heaven and god like they exists, but face the truth..... they don't.

when u can show me the truth maniac i'll believe you.. just like you want me to do with my God and my heaven....

and just like you, i can't prove it.. so let's just leave it at that... i'm not gonna flame you for not believing... but i want the same respect from you. deal?

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:07 PM

Then you should have said that you have faith that you are going to heaven, or you beleive you are going to heaven. You can't know. Sorry, get your words straight.

d1esel12
03-21-2007, 01:08 PM

but i have saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico... :lmfao: :lmfao:

RandomGuy
03-21-2007, 01:09 PM

ya'll need to calm it down... just because u don't believe it doesn't mean it's not true... just as you said you don't "know" if she is right or wrong... there is no reason to bash her for it... it get's so old for those who are not christians to bash and beat up on christians...

i understand there are a lot of hypocritical christians out there.... and people get pissed about it... but just because someone mentions heaven doesn't mean u should flame them...

Maniac... though your post actually did sound very emo.. i would say most are afraid of death.. i for sure am... as kelly said, i'm afraid of the unknown whether i have faith in my God or not... i don't want to die.. i want to live, love, get married, make babies... watch them grow up.. always be there them... losing loved ones is always hard... no matter how much some kid on ia tells you to suck it up and get over it.. some people are more caring than others.. and it will hit them harder than it may hit you or i... i may lose a friend and it hurt worse than losing a family member.. maybe i wasn't close to.. there are too many variables for things like this....

disclaimer.. if this post doesn't make sense i don't care, i was on the phone at work and couldn't think straight... LOL! and i don't want to proof read and revise!
refer to post #7

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:09 PM
Look you fucking codpiece, I dunno who the fuck you think you are talking to but I will fling my opinion all over this mother fucker if I want to. You don't like my opinion about religion? Why? Because I state FACTS that rival your BELIEFS? Get the fuck outta here -------------------->

BTLFED & Maniac - 3
Killer and his wench - 0

:lmfao: :lmfao:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:10 PM
Then you should have said that you have faith that you are going to heaven, or you beleive you are going to heaven. You can't know. Sorry, get your words straight.

Rich knows what's up. :goodjob:

Maniaç
Killer..... im not gonna bash on you but if i tell my own mom that i don't beleive in it what makes you think i won't tell anyone else?

truth hurts man....

Killer

BTLFED & Maniac - 3
Killer and his wench - 0

i have seen no facts from you or anyone else that rival my religion man...

and ur right, u can post your opinion all day long... u just need to act a little more mature about it...

and i answered your response before you asked the question.. no need in posting my beliefs more than once....

and You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again. i'll get u when i can...

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:12 PM
@ killer and his ho missing the point......

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:14 PM
LIRL @ richw131

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Killer..... im not gonna bash on you but if i tell my own mom that i don't beleive in it what makes you think i won't tell anyone else?

truth hurts man....

no no no, i'm not saying don't tell people.. that's your choice... but btlfed over here is flipping out like this is an argument thread about who believes in God or not... and it's not what the thread is about..

chante stated her beliefs about death.. and to her she "knows" you can't get mad about that.. and to do so is childish....

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:15 PM
@ killer and his ho missing the point......

negatory.... i answered maniacs question.. as did chante(kelly)

we're not the ones flipping out on people because they don't believe what we do or don't believe....

Kelly
03-21-2007, 01:16 PM

You're right, I should've. But ppl should be mature and not flip out so much.

We have different opinions. And yes, I tithe a little more than 10% out of my paycheck. God has always provided for me. Or "in my opinion" it was God who provided. Better? :lmao:

Why get so pissed boys?

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:17 PM
i have seen no facts from you or anyone else that rival my religion man...

and ur right, u can post your opinion all day long... u just need to act a little more mature about it...

Really? So churches having huge compounds and three story parking decks is just a myth? Umm...no.

Look, it's obvious that talking to you is like talking to dryer lint, so lets just stop here before you get your feelings hurt like I hurt Kelly's.

Bottom line is I have been shot at, stabbed, I have watched people die, even have had to live with the fact that my best friend was murdered because I left, so no, I don't fucking fear death. I have delt with it in one way or another for most of my life.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:18 PM
Why get so pissed boys?

correct terminology for most the males in this thread.... acting like little boys.....

(notice i didn't say all...)

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:19 PM

We have different opinions. And yes, I tithe a little more than 10% out of my paycheck. God has always provided for me. Or "in my opinion" it was God who provided. Better?

Yes, better. Admit your wrongs and repent......

Maniaç
no no no, i'm not saying don't tell people.. that's your choice... but btlfed over here is flipping out like this is an argument thread about who believes in God or not... and it's not what the thread is about..

chante stated her beliefs about death.. and to her she "knows" you can't get mad about that.. and to do so is childish....

im not gonna say nothing about that issue... but yes we are talking about the wrong thing.... 1. Jesus Christ doesn't exist in my eyes... 2. death is a part of life.... and its the truth... not acting like a hard ass.. thats how i was brought up.
My dad once told me.... " don't cry when i die, i don't want other people to see your pain". and i will try my hardess not too.

BTLFED

We have different opinions. And yes, I tithe a little more than 10% out of my paycheck. God has always provided for me. Or "in my opinion" it was God who provided. Better? :lmao:

Why get so pissed boys?

Why is it the kids that run their dicksuckers about maturity? You don't know shit. :lmfao:

And LIRMOTHERFUCKINGL at "god" providing for you. It's like fucking magic! :lmfao:

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:21 PM
^ LIRL!!!!

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 01:22 PM
And LIRMOTHERFUCKINGL at "god" providing for you.

Lolol. God didn't provide for you. You provided for you. Your employer didn't hire God to work for them. They hired you. I seriously doubt that your paychecks say:

PAY TO THE ORDER OF GOD

Later, QD.

Killer
Really? So churches having huge compounds and three story parking decks is just a myth? Umm...no.

Look, it's obvious that talking to you is like talking to dryer lint, so lets just stop here before you get your feelings hurt like I hurt Kelly's.

Bottom line is I have been shot at, stabbed, I have watched people die, even have had to live with the fact that my best friend was murdered because I left, so no, I don't fucking fear death. I have delt with it in one way or another for most of my life.

the "mega churches" don't rival our beliefs... but you'll only find those in wealthy areas... the churches tithes covers the cost for the church.. that is one way we suppt our church.. so obviously a church in atl (rich city) is gonna be bigger than a church in blue ridge...

as far as your experiences.. that's crazy.. i've never been in a situation like that.. and i pray i never will...

Kelly

Anger Management- FTW :goodjob:

You guys are like talking to a brick wall. You really are being so immature. Why can't we talk without getting so extremely pissed? Manic's bein pretty cool about it but you on the other hand...

And you didn't hurt my feelings buddy.

Jesus Loves You :)

/

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 01:25 PM

I, too, have been shot at, only the bullet for me struck. I've watched several people die at the extremes of a bullet. I've seen 2 family members die in the bed right in front of my eyes. Later, QD.

Kelly
03-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Yes, better. Admit your wrongs and repent......

:bow: :D

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:26 PM
Lolol. God didn't provide for you. You provided for you. Your employer didn't hire God to work for them. They hired you. I seriously doubt that your paychecks say:

PAY TO THE ORDER OF GOD

Later, QD.

your employer is not the only way to recieve a check...

people randomly giving you money, getting checks in the mail.. things like that happen for a reason... it's not like we're sayin God came down and handed us a sack of gold... He may motivate some one to pay a bill, give you some cash, buy some groceries.. give you a house.... i've seen it all... and there is no other explanation for it.. TO ME anyway... and that's our point...

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:27 PM

You guys are like talking to a brick wall. You really are being so immature. Why can't we talk without getting so extremely pissed? Manic's bein pretty cool about it but you on the other hand...

/

its Maniac! and yes im being alittle cool cause.... i know the truth.... im not wasting my time at church..... but keep doing what you're doing.. keep givinh money to support a church.. but in the end all you have is yourself

Kelly
03-21-2007, 01:28 PM
its Maniac! and yes im being alittle cool cause.... i know the truth.... im not wasting my time at church..... but keep doing what you're doing.. keep givinh money to support a church.. but in the end all you have is yourself

So you're allowed to say that you know but I'm not. :thinking:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:30 PM

/

Fuck you bitch. You don't like what i have to say? Leave the fucking thread. I already said I normally don't post in religious threads because I get too fired up in them, but your post was so fucking ignorant I had to interject.

And Jesus may love you, but I think you are a cunt.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:30 PM

chante, didn't u get that email?? maniac is the all knowing... i thought i sent you that memo!

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:33 PM

Well the way I choose to manage my anger is to let it out.... :goodjob:

lirl @ little kids talking about immaturity....

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Well the way I choose to manage my anger is to let it out.... :goodjob:

lirl @ little kids talking about immaturity....

Kelly
03-21-2007, 01:34 PM
Fuck you bitch. You don't like what i have to say? Leave the fucking thread. I already said I normally don't post in religious threads because I get too fired up in them, but your post was so fucking ignorant I had to interject.

Lol... Ok then. Just don't think you've "hurt my feelings".

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:35 PM

if you get fired up and can't act mature why are u asking her to leave???

seriously.. grow up...

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:35 PM

REPOST

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:36 PM
Lol... Ok then. Just don't think you've "hurt my feelings".

Aww, man that takes all the fun out of it.... :rolleyes: not.

You faith is this way

---------------------------------------------->

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:37 PM

:rolleyes: im not saying that... but im just saying.. open your eyes! do you really believe that god created life... that when you die you'll go to a place that is full of happiness, that he decides who lives and who dies?

if you do, you live a in a fairyland world

Mike Lowrey
REPOST

Fuck that! I was right on two different pages about two different things!

I am, muthafucka!

Killer
Aww, man that takes all the fun out of it.... :rolleyes: not.

all i can think of is borat....

BTLFED
if you get fired up and can't act mature why are u asking her to leave???

seriously.. grow up...

Seriously...go to fucking hell BOY ----------------------->

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Fuck that! I was right on two different pages about two different things!

I am, muthafucka!

Exactly. :goodjob:

And this is a new page with a new fact from you so:

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:39 PM
:rolleyes: im not saying that... but im just saying.. open your eyes! do you really believe that god created life... that when you die you'll go to a place that is full of happiness, that he decides who lives and who dies?

if you do, you live a in a fairyland world

ok we get it.. u don't believe.. we do... end of discussion..

you're quote is like me saying...

"if you don't believe in God, and going to heaven... well then your just a flat out retard"....

seriously drop that already... YES she does believe(so do i) quit asking the same question!

and rich.. it was a joke.. cause btlfed said the same thing twice and quoted you both times...

Kelly
03-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Seriously though, why do you guys care and get so mad that I believe in God. I really just don't understand. You're all flippin out on me and Killer for no reason.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Seriously...go to fucking hell BOY ----------------------->

wasn't a fan of that movie.. and what does it have to do with this thread???

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:44 PM
Kelly its not that......... it just sound so ignorate(??) that yall keep saying God exists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to the subject...... who is a pussy and who is a man..? pussys will cry when they're gonna die and a man... will laugh and smoke one last ciggrett(???)..

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 01:48 PM
your employer is not the only way to recieve a check...

As a means to live, it basically is the only way. You can't sit around waiting and hoping that you'll receive enough money in the mail or by niceness to pay all your bills, feed you or keep a roof over your head can you?

people randomly giving you money, getting checks in the mail.. things like that happen for a reason...

Yeah. It's called either they want something in return or they're just nice people.

. He may motivate some one to pay a bill, give you some cash, buy some groceries.. give you a house.... i've seen it all...and there is no other explanation for it..

"No other explanation for it?" So every time someone receives something for free, it's actually an act of God. Give me a Goddamn break, man. You've actually "seen" God motivate someone to give away a house or a sack of groceries? You've actually walked into the power company office to pay your bill and "seen" God standing in line and telling the cashier that He'd like to pay the power bill for Mr. and Mrs. Buttholesex for last month? Come on, man. There's no proof of that. Later, QD.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:50 PM
QD FTW!!!!!!!!!! Later, Maniac.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to quickdodge® again.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:51 PM
As a means to live, it basically is the only way. You can't sit around waiting and hoping that you'll receive enough money in the mail or by niceness to pay all your bills, feed you or keep a roof over your head can you?

Yeah. It's called either they want something in return or they're just nice people.

"No other explanation for it?" So every time someone receives something for free, it's actually an act of God. Give me a Goddamn break, man. You've actually "seen" God motivate someone to give away a house or a sack of groceries? You've actually walked into the power company office to pay your bill and "seen" God standing in line and telling the cashier that He'd like to pay the power bill for Mr. and Mrs. Buttholesex for last month? Come one, man. There's no proof of that. Later, QD.

Truth. reps to you, sir. :goodjob:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:51 PM
Sidenote: Since no thread on IA seems to be complete without a racise comment:

If you got hate in your heart let it out white power!

Ran
03-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Wow, this thread really went down the sh*tter.

If you believe in God, then great. Do the best you can, repent for your sins, and pray for salvation for when you die.

If you don't believe in God or Heaven, then great. Enjoy life while you can and go out with no regrets.

Fact is, nobody knows for certain what's after life. Those that claim they know that they're going to Heaven speak only on faith and not fact. On the same note, those that claim they know that there is no afterlife also speak on personal belief. There aren't any true facts to this issue, just you guys need to settle down and quit bashing on each other. Approach death in your own fashion and leaves others to do as they will.

I personally fear death, but mainly because I'm not sure what's after this life. I've seen people die both by natural and unnatural causes. Doesn't really affect me personally, but I just chalk it up as a part of life. I like to think that there's some sort of afterlife or something for us, but I don't know for certain and I won't claim to. I'll just cross that bridge when I get there.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:53 PM

"No other explanation for it?" So every time someone receives something for free, it's actually an act of God. Give me a Goddamn break, man. You've actually "seen" God motivate someone to give away a house or a sack of groceries? You've actually walked into the power company office to pay your bill and "seen" God standing in line and telling the cashier that He'd like to pay the power bill for Mr. and Mrs. Buttholesex for last month? Come one, man. There's no proof of that. Later, QD.

i don't mean as a way of life, just sit around and wait for people to give you stuff by anymeans...

and no, not every time something good happens to you means God motivated that person....

again you don't believe how i believe, so remember that when i say I HAVE SEEN God do wonderful for people in times of need... weather it be as simple as "here's 5 bucks for gas" to "i built this house and want you to have it"...

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Sidenote: Since no thread on IA seems to be complete without a racise comment:

If you got hate in your heart let it out white power!

hahaha! well this thread turned out great! :D

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:54 PM
hahaha! well this thread turned out great! :D

Hahahaha! :lmfao:

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 01:56 PM
again you don't believe how i believe, so remember that when i say I HAVE SEEN God do wonderful for people in times of need... weather it be as simple as "here's 5 bucks for gas" to "i built this house and want you to have it"...

Just because you "have seen" someone give someone else $5, doesn't mean you saw God do it. You just saw someone give someone else $5. You believe it was God. You didn't see that it was God. There is a HUGE difference in seeing and believing. You've NEVER seen God do anything for anyone. That's fact. What you think you've seen is not. It is belief. Later, QD.

Killer
03-21-2007, 01:56 PM

If you believe in God, then great. Do the best you can, repent for your sins, and pray for salvation for when you die.

If you don't believe in God or Heaven, then great. Enjoy life while you can and go out with no regrets.

Fact is, nobody knows for certain what's after life. Those that claim they know that they're going to Heaven speak only on faith and not fact. On the same note, those that claim they know that there is no afterlife also speak on personal belief. There aren't any true facts to this issue, just you guys need to settle down and quit bashing on each other. Approach death in your own fashion and leaves others to do as they will.

I personally fear death, but mainly because I'm not sure what's after this life. I've seen people die both by natural and unnatural causes. Doesn't really affect me personally, but I just chalk it up as a part of life. I like to think that there's some sort of afterlife or something for us, but I don't know for certain and I won't claim to. I'll just cross that bridge when I get there.

that's what i've been sayin! reps if i can....

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 01:57 PM
QD FTW!!!!!!!!!! Later, Maniac.

I got you man. Later, QD.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:58 PM

there is some true to your post...... not bad... i can tell it took you awhile to come up with that. haha

yes we will all cross that bridge when its our time... but even a person like you can see that.. if you want to make it in life yoyu gotta do it yourself... praying for help and begging someone to help you.. seems kinda weak to me.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 01:58 PM
I got you man. Later, QD.

What about mine, hooker! I repped you! :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 01:59 PM
WHITE POWER!

Killer
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Just because you "have seen" someone give someone else $5, doesn't mean you saw God do it. You just saw someone give someone else $5. You believe it was God. You didn't see that it was God. There is a HUGE difference in seeing and believing. You've NEVER seen God do anything for anyone. That's fact. What you think you've seen is not. It is belief. Later, QD.

i'll agree with that.... but again.. that's why i stated I BELIEVE...

and what most everyone in here is doing.. is taking everything to literally...

when kelly said i "know" of course she meant her belief... there was no reason for all this bashing...

Killer
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ran Kizama again.

quickdodge®
03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
What about mine, hooker! I repped you! :lmfao:

What about yours? You've already repped me and you can't take it back. Your loss is my gain! Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:03 PM
What about yours? You've already repped me and you can't take it back. Your loss is my gain! Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Free reps.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:04 PM

Bahahaha WTF :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
WTF!

Killer
i've repped those who made valid posts, without being immature...

qd.... ran.... i'll have to hit ya'll when i can.. thanks for keeping your cool on the subject... whether we agree or disagree on the matter....

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:05 PM
WTF!

I repped you too damnit! :tongue1:

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:06 PM
I repped you too damnit! :tongue1:

Damn! Someone whinin' up in here! LOL

Reps to you.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:06 PM
i've repped those who made valid posts, without being immature...

qd.... ran.... i'll have to hit ya'll when i can.. thanks for keeping your cool on the subject... whether we agree or disagree on the matter....

Damn you really do suck at life. Do I need to bring up all your immature posts? Yours really were immature. I, on the other hand, was just fired up. Although I am sure your feeble mind can't tell the difference. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think you made a whole thread that was childish, dirtball.

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:09 PM
Damn! Someone whinin' up in here! LOL

Reps to you.

:lmfao:

If I was going to rep either of the grusome twosome, it would be Kelly. I might think about it. Killer's assed out. :slap:

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Well like i said before, this thread had a great first round. but im sure other people will come in and state their opinons. Im sure this thread will turn out better, if we get decent members and not fags posting up in here.

wow! haha

Ran
03-21-2007, 02:11 PM
there is some true to your post...... not bad... i can tell it took you awhile to come up with that. hahalol, thanks

yes we will all cross that bridge when its our time... but even a person like you can see that.. if you want to make it in life yoyu gotta do it yourself... praying for help and begging someone to help you.. seems kinda weak to me.True, and I've always looked at religious faith in these terms, "God helps those that help themselves first." Basically, sitting back and saying that God will provide for you is pretty shallow. I believe that to be truly successful or happy in life, you have to do it yourself of course. If you don't, then you're just going to sit there and rot. When it comes to faith, however, I do believe that it can serve as an excellent motivational tool or form of inspiration. Nothing wrong with a person praying for a little extra help.

I approach anti-religious and religious believers the same; believe what you want just don't try to force me into believe the same thing. :goodjob:

Killer
03-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Damn you really do suck at life. Do I need to bring up all your immature posts? Yours really were immature. I, on the other hand, was just fired up. Although I am sure your feeble mind can't tell the difference. :rolleyes:

Actually, I think you made a whole thread that was childish, dirtball.

flip out some more... being fired up/an ass/retarded... that's what i mean when i say immature.. you've been flipping out this whole time.. not keeping the thread civil....

how do u not understand this... ???

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Well like i said before, this thread had a great first round. but im sure other people will come in and state their opinons. Im sure this thread will turn out better, if we get decent members and not fags posting up in here.

wow! haha

Make sure that killer and kelly don't post and you will be fine.....

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:15 PM
flip out some more... being fired up/an ass/retarded... that's what i mean when i say immature.. you've been flipping out this whole time.. not keeping the thread civil....

how do u not understand this... ???

Ya know what? You really are an idiot. You have missed everything. Catch the net, live in the now. :rolleyes:

Killer
lol, thanks

True, and I've always looked at religious faith in these terms, "God helps those that help themselves first." Basically, sitting back and saying that God will provide for you is pretty shallow. I believe that to be truly successful or happy in life, you have to do it yourself of course. If you don't, then you're just going to sit there and rot. When it comes to faith, however, I do believe that it can serve as an excellent motivational tool or form of inspiration. Nothing wrong with a person praying for a little extra help.

I approach anti-religious and religious believers the same; believe what you want just don't try to force me into believe the same thing. :goodjob:

exactlyl.... i never said just sit back and wait for God... you've got to do it yourself.. but there times when you get down and seems there's no way out.. and to ME my God provides a way out... that's how i look at it..

Maniaç
lol, thanks

True, and I've always looked at religious faith in these terms, "God helps those that help themselves first." Basically, sitting back and saying that God will provide for you is pretty shallow. I believe that to be truly successful or happy in life, you have to do it yourself of course. If you don't, then you're just going to sit there and rot. When it comes to faith, however, I do believe that it can serve as an excellent motivational tool or form of inspiration. Nothing wrong with a person praying for a little extra help.

Bravo! very nice Nate.... have i rep'd you yet?

Killer
03-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Ya know what? You really are an idiot. You have missed everything. Catch the net, live in the now. :rolleyes:

yeah....... :goodjob:

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 02:17 PM
Make sure that killer and kelly don't post and you will be fine.....

haha! hell naw...... and btw have you checked out your rep points?

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah....... :goodjob:

Hahaha.....the Lord has provided you with great stupidity!

Amen!

Killer
03-21-2007, 02:18 PM

if it wasn't for kelly and i.. you fags wouldn't have anything to bitch at...

and maniac i repped you back!

Killer
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
Hahaha.....the Lord has provided you with great stupidity!

Amen!

YAY!!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

i'm the immature one btw....

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Maniac again.

:???:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:20 PM

Yes you are. It's about time you admitted it.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 02:21 PM
Yall all have to remmeber this:

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!! WE WON'T HAVE PUSSYS HERE AND THAT MEXICAN WOMEN GIVE BIRTH TO REAL MEN!!!!!

haha!!!

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:21 PM
if it wasn't for kelly and i.. you fags wouldn't have anything to bitch at...

and maniac i repped you back!

Damn. The first thing he got right today! Damn right! If it were not for your stupidity, we would have nothing else to point out..... :goodjob:

Mike Lowrey
03-21-2007, 02:22 PM

Too bad it took you 7 pages to figure it out......

ShooterMcGavin
03-21-2007, 02:51 PM
damn this shit took off since yousef and i posted...guess we're trendsetters like that :lmao:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 02:54 PM
damn this shit took off since yousef and i posted...guess we're trendsetters like that :lmao:

No.....no you are not. It took off when I posted in it.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 03:19 PM
indeed..

{X}Echo419
03-21-2007, 03:53 PM

but i have saved a bunch of money on my car insurace by switching to Geico...
x2

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 12:12 AM
No.....no you are not. It took off when I posted in it.
shouldn't u be at work old man?

BTLFED
03-22-2007, 07:06 AM
shouldn't u be at work old man?

Im off till Friday sucka.

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 09:07 AM
yet here u are wasting away ur precious time off :no: tisk tisk :D

jmmx258
03-22-2007, 08:07 PM
I actually have back in ohio. It was January in 2006. I was chillin with some friends for a weekend. They had a huge wrestling meet at their school. We of course were partying. About 10:30 we heard a horrible noise. Went outside just in time to see head lights tumbling acrossed a feild. 4 graduates of that school, who were at the time going to YSU got T-boned by a drunk driver running atleast 100 mph in an F150. A very sobering moment we tossed our drinks and ran 200 yards to the accident. The driver has already passed by the time we got there. We did everything we could to try and get the roof of the car pulled up so others could get out. Nothing doing. 2 of the three still alive died right there before us while we tried to save them. One girl actually bled to death in her boyfriends lap. The driver, the 2 in the back seat, were the ones who died. The passenger (girlfriend of the driver) Lived with long term injuries. I came to find later that all the occupants in ther car had siblings wrestling in that meet.

The drunk driver got 30 years in jail over it all. He'll never be able to get a drivers liscense again. He was only about 25 or so.

To the question of am I afraid of death? Not personally. If I die, then I die. There's nothing I can do about it. As read in another post I made recently I have infact been dead for a short period of time.

However I'm worried about losing loved ones. Which is why I never pass a chance to tell them how much I care, or love them. Even my closest friends know this of me. I'll always be this way. The only thing that scares me about my own death is how my friends would take it.