PDA

View Full Version : acura exhaust...

CasperSE
06-25-2005, 12:32 PM
i have a 95 acura DOHC(not ztec). i want to get an exhaust for it, but don't know whats good. can somebody help me out.thanx in advance.

single_cam_ham
06-25-2005, 04:28 PM
drill a hole in ur stock muffler..it'll give it that "ztec" sound!

blacknightteg
06-25-2005, 04:50 PM
ill sell ya a boralspeed/bro speed exhaust for100 bucsk, its just the axel back

ash7
06-25-2005, 08:27 PM
The RSR EXmag is an outstanding exhaust...
or if you're wanting to be cheaper you can buy the APEX! WSII for a little over three hundred bucks.

CasperSE
06-26-2005, 08:20 PM
drill a hole in ur stock muffler..it'll give it that "ztec" sound!
thats why i need a new exhaust.
it's not actually mine.it's a girls that i work with(i work for Team Chevrolet). over the weekend she overheated the f&^% out of that car. she melted the coolant reservoir. so i replaced her cooling fan motors(if it was a chevy, that engine would have been dead), and the car runs excellent. well, all except for a few minor details. she said i could get her some prices on an exhaust setup, and go from there. the car looks good. it is a '95 with 130k and still runs good, granted it is an automatic. i was just trying to get some feedback.

ash7
06-26-2005, 08:41 PM
thats why i need a new exhaust.
it's not actually mine.it's a girls that i work with(i work for Team Chevrolet). over the weekend she overheated the f&^% out of that car. she melted the coolant reservoir. so i replaced her cooling fan motors(if it was a chevy, that engine would have been dead), and the car runs excellent. well, all except for a few minor details. she said i could get her some prices on an exhaust setup, and go from there. the car looks good. it is a '95 with 130k and still runs good, granted it is an automatic. i was just trying to get some feedback.
you can spend as much as you would like to on an exhaust...

check out www.modacar.com www.robearracing.com or www.streetrays.com for cheap prices

good luck with the exhaust.

flysi00
06-26-2005, 10:04 PM
apexi or HKS