PDA

View Full Version : Buckhead crimes and Atlantic Station Shooting

Nemesis
03-21-2007, 08:24 AM
So I was watching the news yesterday and noticed that Buckhead has had a string of women getting robbed at gun point for their wedding rings. Then I wake up this morning and see that somebody got shot at Atlantic Station. Craziness! Discuss.

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 08:29 AM
YOU'RE GHEY!

discuss.

Nemesis
03-21-2007, 08:34 AM
damnit I said Atlanta and not Atlantic. STFU YOUSEF BEFORE I RAPE YOU

Ran
03-21-2007, 08:38 AM
"Livin' in Americaaaaaa~!!"

Hiro
03-21-2007, 08:39 AM
"Livin' in Americaaaaaa~!!"

Rent?

The Yousef
03-21-2007, 08:40 AM
damnit I said Atlanta and not Atlantic. STFU YOUSEF BEFORE I RAPE YOU

BRING IT!!

wait!:thinking:

hold on! :eek:

don't bring it! :no:

JennB
03-21-2007, 08:42 AM
Rent?

:no: James Brown

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
APOLLO CREED

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 08:47 AM
YEA MAN I DONT GET IT I WONDER WHATS NEXT, DRUG DEALERS LIVIN IN ATLANTIC STATION? TRAP HOUSE, GOTTA MILLION DOLLA TRAP HOUSE.. WHAT GIVES

FTP

Ran
03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
Rent?lol @ RENT

No. James Brown FTW!

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/eithermoore/JamesBrown.jpg

Hiro
03-21-2007, 08:57 AM
:no: James Brown

:lmfao::lmfao: Haha yeah, I know. I was being a smart-ass to Ran. Making fun of his extensive Musical Theatre knowledge. (Along with the fact that I can't stand Rent, for the most part.)

itsjustdee
03-21-2007, 09:00 AM
DISCUSS WHAT? THAT YOU EAT DOGS? GROSS.

Nemesis
03-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Good lord, lets get off the dog subject

koukis14
03-21-2007, 09:10 AM
http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s51/eithermoore/JamesBrown.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

civic95
03-21-2007, 09:22 AM
Feel sorry for all the people that bought the half million dollar homes there thinking it was going to be a good investment. They keep getting broke into. The shops around Atlantic Station are complaining about the people that just come there to walk around and hangout. They are scaring their customers away. Kind of like what happened to buckhead. I remember the last time I went there was a whole street of people just loitering, and they just harrased the women walking to and from the clubs. Club attendance dropped because of this, and therefore closed. Same thing will happen to Atlantic Station, and it's shops/restaurants

ShooterMcGavin
03-21-2007, 09:30 AM
moral of this story, don't get married...no wedding rings, no robberies :yes: :lmfao:

SampaGuy
03-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Feel sorry for all the people that bought the half million dollar homes there thinking it was going to be a good investment. They keep getting broke into. The shops around Atlantic Station are complaining about the people that just come there to walk around and hangout. They are scaring their customers away. Kind of like what happened to buckhead. I remember the last time I went there was a whole street of people just loitering, and they just harrased the women walking to and from the clubs. Club attendance dropped because of this, and therefore closed. Same thing will happen to Atlantic Station, and it's shops/restaurants

i dont think so, atlantic station is a lot more secluded and there is a cop on every corner lol. there are people that go there just to walk around and loiter but they are usually dressed nice and wont cause any trouble. i work there.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Moral of the story is, You'd think people would learn to get strapped up these days.

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 11:26 AM
YOU CAN TAKE THE HOOD OUT THE HOOD, BUT YOU CANT..

WAIT

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 11:28 AM
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, MINORITIES WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 11:56 AM
there was a shooting at the Atlantic Station!??!?! Fuck! i dought they will let us have our Subaru meet there anymore! Heres a BIG FUCK YOU to the faggots! only pussys use guns!

LeX
03-21-2007, 12:20 PM
there was a shooting at the Atlantic Station!??!?! Fuck! i dought they will let us have our Subaru meet there anymore! Heres a BIG FUCK YOU to the faggots! only pussys use guns!

so if some guy pulls a knife on you and threatens to kill you and your wife, you're a pussy to shoot his ass

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 12:30 PM
THIS JUST IN MANIAC IS A HOMO

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR MEETS FAG! AND YOU WANNA CALL ME A PUSSY IN REAL LIFE? TRY IT W/ A .50 CAL OR A PAIR OF .38s IN YOUR FACE PUTO

:no:

2.3 Evo 8
03-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Strap yo self!

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 12:39 PM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2248/1bt1.jpg

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:54 PM
only bitches use guns.... but in a situation that is life or death... if thats the only thing that can save you... do it...
Thinkfast please... get the fuck out of here with that bullshit!

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 12:55 PM
don't see the point in using one.... if you're gonna fight than use your fists..... using guns just shows what a bitch someone is....

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 01:00 PM
don't see the point in using one.... if you're gonna fight than use your fists..... using guns just shows what a bitch someone is....

99% OF THE TIME I HAVE PULLED MY GUN OUT, ITS BECAUSE I USED IT. THERE IS THAT RARE 1% WHEN A PUNK IS STARIN TOO HARD AT A LIGHT, THEN I REGULATE (THAT MEANS PULLIN MY PISTOL OUT) AND IT DE-ESCALATES VERY QUICKLY FROM THERE!!

AGAIN, THAT IS NOT A PUSSY MOVE - RATHER HAVE ONE AND NOT NEED IT THEN NEED IT AND NOT HAVE ONE :yes:

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:08 PM
Ricky i see were you're coming from.... you need one... not alot of people do.
if you stay away from trouble, trouble won't come looking for you.

i talk shit, yet i can back it up. gang life is hard and i see that you're still apart of one.
curious... which one?

Infinite
03-21-2007, 01:11 PM
damn the white rich people and their trigger happy selves

devin
03-21-2007, 01:20 PM
99% OF THE TIME I HAVE PULLED MY GUN OUT, ITS BECAUSE I USED IT. THERE IS THAT RARE 1% WHEN A PUNK IS STARIN TOO HARD AT A LIGHT, THEN I REGULATE (THAT MEANS PULLIN MY PISTOL OUT) AND IT DE-ESCALATES VERY QUICKLY FROM THERE!!

AGAIN, THAT IS NOT A PUSSY MOVE - RATHER HAVE ONE AND NOT NEED IT THEN NEED IT AND NOT HAVE ONE :yes:

very true, i own a gun and i havent pulled it on anyone, but that one night when some crackhead breaks in to steal my shit, i will thank god i have one.

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 01:22 PM

i talk shit, yet i can back it up. gang life is hard and i see that you're still apart of one.
curious... which one?

THATS NOT GANG LIFE HOMEY THATS CALLED BEIN BROWN, PELON, INKED UP AND WEARIN 3XL SHIRTS LOL.. I DONT COME LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE PUNKS JUST HATE WHEN THEY SEE THE CHEVY SO CLEAN, OR ME IN THE LINCOLN JUST HIGH AS A SPACESHIP.. DONT GET IT TWISTED I AM ALWAYS AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS AND GOT NO PROBLEM TAKIN IT THERE (IF THATS THE ONLY WAY OUT, THEN SO BE IT)

AGAIN, ID RATHER HAVE IT AND NOT NEED IT!! ITS PEACE OF MIND HOMEY, I SEND THEM FOOLS KICKIN ROCKS AND THATS THAT

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:32 PM
THATS NOT GANG LIFE HOMEY THATS CALLED BEIN BROWN, PELON, INKED UP AND WEARIN 3XL SHIRTS LOL.. I DONT COME LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE PUNKS JUST HATE WHEN THEY SEE THE CHEVY SO CLEAN, OR ME IN THE LINCOLN JUST HIGH AS A SPACESHIP.. DONT GET IT TWISTED I AM ALWAYS AWARE OF MY SURROUNDINGS AND GOT NO PROBLEM TAKIN IT THERE (IF THATS THE ONLY WAY OUT, THEN SO BE IT)

AGAIN, ID RATHER HAVE IT AND NOT NEED IT!! ITS PEACE OF MIND HOMEY, I SEND THEM FOOLS KICKIN ROCKS AND THATS THAT

i too see were you're coming from... me being brown.. i too get evil looks when people see me in my WRX. but i laugh... laughing at the white/black kids that hate on me... i love showing them that you can be from another country and still have good shit.

i like that post.... nice one maystro... L0L did i speel it right?

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 01:37 PM
HATIN WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND, IT ACTUALLY JUST MOTIVATES ME TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE!! CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I DONT FUK W/ LOSERS/SCUMBAGS AND YOU GOTTA BE MOVIN UP TO HANG W/ THE OL BOY TF! HATERS ARE FUN, THEY KEEP THINGS INTERESTING.. AND BOY DO I LOVE BEEFIN, THEY ALWAYS COME OUT ON THE SHORT END OF THE STIK!

ITS MAESTRO, NICE TRY THO CABRON.. DAMN HOW ARE YOU MEXICAN AND YOU CANT READ/SPELL?? CAN YOU SPEAK IT?? JESUS KIDS THESE DAYS

WHERES WILL AT?? WE HAD LIKE A LOVE/HATE THING GOIN, WE LOVE TO HATE EACH OTHER

TELL THAT SELLOUT I WANT A GOOD MEAL AT HIS EXPENSE WHENS HE GONNA MAKE GOOD ON IT LOL

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:41 PM
HATIN WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND, IT ACTUALLY JUST MOTIVATES ME TO GET AHEAD IN LIFE!! CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF I DONT FUK W/ LOSERS/SCUMBAGS AND YOU GOTTA BE MOVIN UP TO HANG W/ THE OL BOY TF! HATERS ARE FUN, THEY KEEP THINGS INTERESTING.. AND BOY DO I LOVE BEEFIN, THEY ALWAYS COME OUT ON THE SHORT END OF THE STIK!

ITS MAESTRO, NICE TRY THO CABRON.. DAMN HOW ARE YOU MEXICAN AND YOU CANT READ/SPELL?? CAN YOU SPEAK IT?? JESUS KIDS THESE DAYS

WHERES WILL AT?? WE HAD LIKE A LOVE/HATE THING GOIN, WE LOVE TO HATE EACH OTHER

TELL THAT SELLOUT I WANT A GOOD MEAL AT HIS EXPENSE WHENS HE GONNA MAKE GOOD ON IT LOL

:goodjob:

oh so its maestro..... :D i can to this country when i was 6 mounts old. my dad always used to speak to me in english... i learned how to walk and talk in the US. Will... well i haven't talked to him in 3 weeks... don't know whats been going on.

Love hate..... haha its the Mexican love.

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 01:46 PM
POR FAVOR BELEEV IT

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 01:48 PM
I Got rid of my glock yesterday actually.......I'm saving up for a rifle son.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:48 PM
W0rd.. later, camadar(did i speel it right? LIRL)

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 01:49 PM
MANIAC TO BE HONEST I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID

LETS JUST KEEP IT AT "AL RATO" LOL

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 01:51 PM
hahaha!!!!!!!! ba

ahmonrah
03-21-2007, 02:00 PM

curious... which one?bulllshit!! had a mofo pull a pistol on me and my girl while we were heading to a braves game....the only reason i dont have a body on me now is 'cause i listened to a "there's no need for a pistol" types (my girl) and left it home. trouble comes whenever, and most likel when you least expect it. so i side with thinkfast.....IT'S BETTER TO HAVE ONE AND NOT NEED IT, THAN TO NEED IT AND BE FUCKED.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
bulllshit!! had a mofo pull a pistol on me and my girl while we were heading to a braves game....the only reason i dont have a body on me now is 'cause i listened to a "there's no need for a pistol" types (my girl) and left it home. trouble comes whenever, and most likel when you least expect it. so i side with thinkfast.....IT'S BETTER TO HAVE ONE AND NOT NEED IT, THAN TO NEED IT AND BE FUCKED.

true.. but i was referring to gang life.... sorry that happened to you and your girl.

ahmonrah
03-21-2007, 02:02 PM
I Got rid of my glock yesterday actually.......I'm saving up for a rifle son.what type of rifle? i seen this hot ass .308 vepr sniper rifle at a gunshop on tucker. with an electronic scope, built in range finder and dragonov stock.........
http://www.army.lt/guns/gallery/V25.jpg

ahmonrah
03-21-2007, 02:06 PM
true.. but i was referring to gang life.... sorry that happened to you and your girl.that shit was a year ago and he....well the issue is fully resolved.

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 02:10 PM
what type of rifle? i seen this hot ass .308 vepr sniper rifle at a gunshop on tucker. with an electronic scope, built in range finder and dragonov stock.........

Bushmasters m4(o.r.c) 16inch

http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/bushmaster/bm_CWVMF-16M4ORC.jpg

you can find one for around $800-900

PhAtBoYMr2
03-21-2007, 02:12 PM
God that thing is beautiful.

If i had to get another gun it would defintly be a .45 cal Reuger (sp) My buddy just got one and i love the way it feels. When he got his gun i didn't want the glock so i got rid of it.

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 02:12 PM
that shit was a year ago and he....well the issue is fully resolved.

haha! i see... glad everything turned out good... good luck in life. Later, Maniac.

Frög
03-21-2007, 02:19 PM
america fuck yea!

superfox1
03-21-2007, 05:04 PM
I almost moved to Atlantic station a few months ago! My fiance' and I were soooo close to renting a place down there, but we like this place better! Never had any problems...no shootings. Though she does work in Buckhead and shops at the target all that crap has been happening at!

DeutscheBAG!
03-21-2007, 06:06 PM
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, MINORITIES WITH GUNS KILL PEOPLE

and white people with issues shoot up schools and co-workers :rolleyes:

Slow Motion
03-21-2007, 06:09 PM
Buckhead is going down the drain...Atlantic i don't know what to say about that but you really can't stop people from walking around. The thing to do is beef up on police prescense and the annoyance of people walking around will really stop the kids dont like cops

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 12:18 AM
better a living pussy than a dead badass :yes:

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 12:20 AM
Bushmasters m4(o.r.c) 16inch

http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/bushmaster/bm_CWVMF-16M4ORC.jpg

you can find one for around $800-900
paying for the name man, u can build a quality m4 for 200-300 less than that...

Kyle
03-22-2007, 12:31 AM
I didn't hear about this shooting, but that area doesnt seem bad at all. But I guess people can get shot anywhere, doesn't matter if it's nice.

Also I am suprised nothing has happened around tech yet, people say every year you hear about people getting jumped or catching a stray bullet.

God
03-22-2007, 04:35 AM

the buckhead thing started in jan of 01
and went downhill from there
same thing is happening to atlantic station

Bruce Leroy
03-22-2007, 07:08 AM
meh. fuck downtown atlanta.

Jaimecbr900
03-22-2007, 09:05 AM
#1. The people that were shooting at each other the other day didn't even live in Atlantic Station. From listening to the news, it sounded like 3 people that were riding in the same car riding together, jumped out arguing and it escalated. If that's true, it could've happened anywhere. Besides, there's no place that's immune to violence. It happens. We have to deal with it. Hence what Ricky said.

#2. Maniac: People don't fight with fists anymore. It is a pussy way out to pull out a gun for no good reason, but it happens every freaking day. You have wannabes and little wet behind the ears punks trying to prove something to his buddies who are watching him trying to be a badass. This is how people get shot every day, trying to be a billy bad ass. Problem is that you never know WHO is packing and who isn't anymore. Years ago when I was in HS and College, the worst we had to worry about was someone pulling out a knife on you. 95% of fights were resolved with your fists. Now it's a different time because any little wannabe can get a little pea shooter and think he's the Terminator. They love to show off that BS. Well, one day they'll run up on someone that is more prepared than they are and that's when that they get good and dead. In the state of GA, if someone pulls out a gun at you, you have every right to shoot them dead where they stand.

Bottomline is that I agree 10000% with Ricky in that I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it. A lot of these young stupid wannabes don't realize just how many people can and will give them a lead enema in a heart beat.

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 09:06 AM
Also I am suprised nothing has happened around tech yet, people say every year you hear about people getting jumped or catching a stray bullet.
they've improved lighting and patrols by gt police. i remember when ppl got robbed by gunpoint in their dorms (that's why they tell u not to prop open doors outside) and up and down bobby dodd late at nite...

thinkfast®
03-22-2007, 09:18 AM
JAIME HAS A GOOD POINT, YOUNG PUNKS THESE DAYS CAN BARELY HANDLE THE KICKBACK OF A 9MM AND THINK THEY'RE RAMBO LOL.. GUNS ARE MORE ACCESSIBLE THEN EVER, ALL YOU HEAR IS KIDS GETTIN CAUGHT AT SCHOOL W/ THEM, KIDS SHOOTIN THEMSELVES IN THE FACE W/ DADDIES PISTOL, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

THATS WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID, HONESTLY I WOULDNT LOSE NO SLEEP OR THINK TWICE IN PULLIN A TRIGGER AT A KID, ADULT, RAPPER, BUM IT DONT MATTER.. ITS MY LIFE OR THEIRS, KNOW WHAT I MEAN JELLYBEAN?

ahmonrah
03-22-2007, 09:00 PM
JAIME HAS A GOOD POINT, YOUNG PUNKS THESE DAYS CAN BARELY HANDLE THE KICKBACK OF A 9MM AND THINK THEY'RE RAMBO LOL.. GUNS ARE MORE ACCESSIBLE THEN EVER, ALL YOU HEAR IS KIDS GETTIN CAUGHT AT SCHOOL W/ THEM, KIDS SHOOTIN THEMSELVES IN THE FACE W/ DADDIES PISTOL, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

THATS WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID, HONESTLY I WOULDNT LOSE NO SLEEP OR THINK TWICE IN PULLIN A TRIGGER AT A KID, ADULT, RAPPER, BUM IT DONT MATTER.. ITS MY LIFE OR THEIRS, KNOW WHAT I MEAN JELLYBEAN?
exactly!!