PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Anyone in the woodstock/marietta/roswell area...

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 10:02 PM
Got a guy south of atlanta that wants some DA parts I have for sale. He said he's willing to meet at the varsity, but if I may be at Deal's Gap this weekend. If anyone will be headed that way anytime soon, I would appreciate it. The parts are just the taillights to a DA integra.

The reason we're not shipping is because we're not sure if taillights from the 93 will fit the 90. We're wanting to test-fit them. They look identical, but the part numbers are one number off. If anyone has any knowledge on this, please inform me of that, too!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help with moving goods, or information. Reps will be given.

Infinite
03-20-2007, 11:58 PM
hmm what day? i have to head to mainstream then SPSU tomorrow and may be down for an extra few miles :yes:

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 07:06 AM
I could meet up with you friday. He just said Varsity sometime this weekend. If you'll do it for me, I'll throw 10 your way...

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 07:07 AM
Actually...I could probably have them put on my front porch tonight (wednesday night) if you could pick them up. My house is off 92. I'm just up at school in Dahlonega until friday...

§treet_§peed
03-21-2007, 09:31 AM
DON'T DO IIIIIITT!!! HE'S LYING TO YOU!!! IT'S COC IN THEM TAIL LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!! ILLEGAL DRUG SMUGGLING!!!!!! lol

Infinite
03-21-2007, 01:10 PM
lol i'll see what i can do. i dont live too far from you

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 01:26 PM
DON'T DO IIIIIITT!!! HE'S LYING TO YOU!!! IT'S COC IN THEM TAIL LIGHTS!!!!!!!!!! ILLEGAL DRUG SMUGGLING!!!!!! lol
LoL, if you knew the teggy taillights, it's hard to hide something in there, LoL.

Naw, just trying to part this car out...I need it outta my bay!

Ran
03-21-2007, 02:41 PM
I have a theatre thing in Dunwoody on Sunday, around 7PM. I could meet him Sunday evening if you want. Picking up the parts is no problem since I take 92 to get home.

§treet_§peed
03-21-2007, 08:42 PM
hahah i was just kidding.. dude trust me i have seen shit smuggled in just about every car that exist..In all kinds of ways....:ninja: