PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst injury you have ever gotten?

JoeyKazez
03-20-2007, 07:54 PM
title explains it. for me rly nothing at all, i've only gotten some pussy broken fingers lol.

AgentEasy
03-20-2007, 07:58 PM
torn ligamentin my wrist.. and a scratched corneia.. x2.. that hurts SO bad..

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 07:58 PM
When i was younger and drove the forklift in the warehouse, i was standing as another driver was backing up, I didn't hear/see him. Knocked me on the ground and the machine was partially on top of me before he got off. Broke my pelvis, reconstructive surgery on my shoulder, 31 stitches, 2 broken ribs, broken forearm, and carpals. Was in rehab for 6 months. I should've filed for workers comp, but didn't because that would put the business owner into huge debt.

OneSlow5pt0
03-20-2007, 07:59 PM
umm...i had a astma(sp) attack and was dead for 3 mins...other than that just torn ligiment in my leg

jmmx258
03-20-2007, 07:59 PM
I've had far to many injuries. 8 4 and 4 Broken legs, 2 (both) femur's, 5 3 left 2 right ankles, 2 feet, 6, 3 and 3 wrists, 7 fingers, both arms 3 left, 4 right, 6 pins in my right hip (cement wall at an arenacross) 3 ACL/MCL Surgeries, 2 toes lol, and 16 total broken ribs, more than once on some, cracked sternum, broken jaw, both collar bones, twice on my left, one of those times including a torn rotator cuff, dislocated shoulder, and a cracked shoulder blade.

I also landed on somebody in 2001 at Budds Creek MD at my Regional Qualifier. Spent 2 and a half months in a coma.

In 2005 I went down in Dorset Ohio, my ass end came around on the face of a jump as i was scrubbing it. I landed underneath my bike, with a broken wrist, severe concussion, and a bruise on my brain. 2 days later I was worrking on my old civic, 91 hatch. Passed out due to brain swelling, when I fell, my casted wrist knocked the prop rod out from under the hood, I landed neck first on the top rad. hose and choked. My uncle came back to the house because he had forgot his lunch. He called 911, Luckily I only lived 100 Yds from the dispatch station. They were there very fast. After all was said and done with, I had choked and had been dead for about a minute or so. It was very scary :(.

I love motocross lol!

Annihilation
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
this should explain it all
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61257&highlight=crohns

JoeyKazez
03-20-2007, 08:01 PM
holy shit yall have some bad shit happen to yall huh? now i feel like a total pussy for only having broken a couple of fingers.

AgentEasy
03-20-2007, 08:03 PM
umm ew

OneSlow5pt0
03-20-2007, 08:04 PM

damn that sucks,i have a stomach diease too.

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:13 PM
holy shit yall have some bad shit happen to yall huh? now i feel like a total pussy for only having broken a couple of fingers.
oh yeah did i mention a 38 day coma :goodjob:

Mr_Mischif
03-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Damn... I really haven't gotten hurt before, now I feel like a pussy.

jmmx258
03-20-2007, 08:15 PM
When i was younger and drove the forklift in the warehouse, i was standing as another driver was backing up, I didn't hear/see him. Knocked me on the ground and the machine was partially on top of me before he got off. Broke my pelvis, reconstructive surgery on my shoulder, 31 stitches, 2 broken ribs, broken forearm, and carpals. Was in rehab for 6 months. I should've filed for workers comp, but didn't because that would put the business owner into huge debt.
OUCH!! I know a guy who had his foot run over by a fork lift. Had steel toe boots on, still broke every bone is his foot! Your a lucky guy!

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:18 PM
OUCH!! I know a guy who had his foot run over by a fork lift. Had steel toe boots on, still broke every bone is his foot! Your a lucky guy!
the driver wasn't so lucky, when he jumped out to my aid a few seconds prior he loosened the lift valve so the lift was going down slowly and it crushed his ribcage, he died months later due to complications... I didn't remember it though, i was KO right afterwards, and i was in the middle so the two lift bars missed me by inches..

jmmx258
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
the driver wasn't so lucky, when he jumped out to my aid a few seconds prior he loosened the lift valve so the lift was going down slowly and it crushed his ribcage, he died months later due to complications... I didn't remember it though, i was KO right afterwards, and i was in the middle so the two lift bars missed me by inches..
Wow thats an entirely horrible ordeal. I've had several jobs driving lifts and have seen some dumb shit. Guys forgetting to hit parking brakes, slamming them into machinery and the likes. I saw a guy push a 70ft horizontal hone 20 feet across the shop, breaking the anchor bolts.

I've got them stuck in mud, done donuts on ice, things like that. I've also jumped one...Long story that ended with a broken axle lol.

+1 to you though, thats scary shit man

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Wow thats an entirely horrible ordeal. I've had several jobs driving lifts and have seen some dumb shit. Guys forgetting to hit parking brakes, slamming them into machinery and the likes. I saw a guy push a 70ft horizontal hone 20 feet across the shop, breaking the anchor bolts.

I've got them stuck in mud, done donuts on ice, things like that. I've also jumped one...Long story that ended with a broken axle lol.

+1 to you though, thats scary shit man
thats not the horrible part.... his kids watched the entire ordeal, his family came to pick him up and his kids always come inside and give papa a big hug.

jmmx258
03-20-2007, 08:27 PM
Oh my. There is just no good ending to this what so ever. Its not death but my friend in cali, his parents got a divorce, and they always had dinner out on the table for their dad to eat when he got home. For 3 weeks straight they kept doing so, not remembering he wont be home for dinner.

I dont wanna imagine what the death of a parent/spouse would be like. My grandfather was my best friend, I was horrible when he passed :(

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:36 PM
Oh my. There is just no good ending to this what so ever. Its not death but my friend in cali, his parents got a divorce, and they always had dinner out on the table for their dad to eat when he got home. For 3 weeks straight they kept doing so, not remembering he wont be home for dinner.

I dont wanna imagine what the death of a parent/spouse would be like. My grandfather was my best friend, I was horrible when he passed :(
yes, one his children was deaf and had a very close relationship with the father, I wonder what happened to him when they all hit foster care, because the mother was not able to support them :( its a sad story when you think of it.

JoeyKazez
03-20-2007, 08:41 PM
yes, one his children was deaf and had a very close relationship with the father, I wonder what happened to him when they all hit foster care, because the mother was not able to support them :( its a sad story when you think of it.

holy shit i do not think this could possibly get any worse. im about to cry now.

jmmx258
03-20-2007, 08:43 PM
It was a sad story with out thinking about it. Thats so horrible. The way things seem to work sometimes. Makes me happy that I may not see ANY of my family now that I'm here, I still can call and talk to them. Wow.

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 09:07 PM

damn man, i know all about that, my dad has chrones and has some of his intestines removed when i was about 2, which would be about 23 years ago now, but the scar is identical to your pictures....he hasnt had a sign of the disease since his surgery though, good luck to ya man, do you have to take any monthly injections or anything like that?

oh and for me, a level 3 seperated shoulder, nothing major major, but still hurts to this day off and on

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:26 PM
most of you have definatley had it worse then me.

i've had a few things happen but the worst so far, is a broken nose; i got jacked in the face with a cheap shot and then the kid ran (his justification later was that i pushed him in a most pit haha, i thought thats what they were for).

i have a deviated septim though and i can only breath out of one nostril, poorly at that. I gotta get surgery on it soon and straighten up my nose so i can breath.

MulattoBoi
03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Fell through a manhole cover n it ripped completely through my calf just missing a main artery. My shoe was full of blood and i was stuck in there for 45mins. The fire company had to cut it and pull it out of my leg. But I experienced the best high ever. Oxygen in the ambulance!

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Fell through a manhole cover n it ripped completely through my calf just missing a main artery. My shoe was full of blood and i was stuck in there for 45mins. The fire company had to cut it and pull it out of my leg. But I experienced the best high ever. Oxygen in the ambulance!

wow that is a bitch... of all things to happen
atleast you have a good ice breaker story lol.

Krazykouki
03-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Ehh...when I was 5 I had fell on a knife..you know how your parents tell you to never run with sharp objects...well yea...I did...the knife went in on my right side and punctured my lung...they had to give me more blood cause I had almost bleed to death...and then when I was 14 I got really sick with the Flu and had 105 fever...they made me get into a tub of fucking ice at the hospital...then recently I ate shrimp by accident, dont ask..lol, I made it to the hospital where they gave me a shot. Other than that I have had 2 broken toes, car wreck knocked out all my baby teeth when I was younger..etc..etc..

JoeyKazez
03-20-2007, 09:36 PM
what part of the shrimp eating was painful? lol.

JoeyKazez
03-20-2007, 09:39 PM
shit i wanna have a story like those few ppl that survived falling out of planes when their parachutes failed to open, and landed going full speed. 1 person even got right up!! now THAT would be some badass shit to tell yur friends.

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
Hmm I had 13 stitches to the 3 fingers on my right hand. I cut them while trying to open the garage door. I also had a total of 33 stitches to the chin and forehead. And I've had a fractured rib. Thats the worst so far, nothing major :)

Krazykouki
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
what part of the shrimp eating was painful? lol.

I am highly allergic to shell fish. I broke out in bumps, MASSIVE headache..started to vomit MANY times even though nothing came out, the trip to the hospital sucked cause I had to drive myself there. Then I am terrified of needles so naturally I freaked out.

Krazykouki
03-20-2007, 09:44 PM
shit i wanna have a story like those few ppl that survived falling out of planes when their parachutes failed to open, and landed going full speed. 1 person even got right up!! now THAT would be some badass shit to tell yur friends.

That would also HURT like HELL

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:45 PM

... :rolleyes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Dirtbike wreck.. Road rash on my feet, 2 broken ribs, internal bleeding in my stomach (I guess from hitting the handle bars, eek!), and several small lacerations all over and 37 stitches.. NOT FUN!

Skin_Graft
03-20-2007, 10:04 PM
My screen name says most of it...

Wrecked my R1 aug 4th 2006. luckily was wearing protective gear, but still managed to have the jacket completely ripped off my shoulder (cadavor skin placement... didn't fully take, followed by a split thickness skin graft [approx 4sq in]).

I was careless and was wearing a pair of bowling (style) shoes. One was snatched off my foot on impact, and my outer ankle bone smacked the ground hard enough to peel the skin off my ankle and actually shave the bone down with the asphalt. The skin on that same leg (well, more of the area on the outside of the leg where shin becomes calf) was worn down nearly to the muscle [approx. 6sq in of skin grafting].

My glove on my right hand separated when I hit the 1st refector on the road and resulted in almost 1/4 of the palm of my hand being quickly reduced to raw flesh... another skin graft.

... then I managed to roll a little before beginning to slide ass first. At this time, my jacket (what was left of it) rode up, exposing my back (kidney areas) to the pavement. These managed to be fixed with cadavor skin and no live skin grafts.

Then the best part... while sliding forward, and the ass of my jeans being reduced to nothing, I managed to slide right over the top of my 2nd reflector. this one literally ripped my right ass cheek (from the edge of my ass-hole... yes I said it. to 5 in into the cheek) wide open. This process both tore skin, frayed muscle, and left a 2nd crack in my ass. This one took muscle clipping, tissue reconstructve surgery, shark cartiledge placement (to "fill in" my newly acquired ass crack), and 2... yes 2... skin grafts.

Yeah... it all sucked. Especially since I NEVER lost consciousness and remember EVERY second of the wreck, every mnute of the wait for the ambulance, and every stroke of the pads they used in the ER to clean the wounds.

I was a big advocate of safety gear when riding before (10 years of riding, 4 years of racing, and this was my 1st street accident). BUT... I am a walking testament to the reason to wear good gear.

MulattoBoi
03-20-2007, 10:12 PM
Yea, but I sewed PENNDOT got some dough out of it for the pain and suffering atleast. But I still have a big nasty scar on my leg!

HeLLo iM iZzY
03-20-2007, 10:18 PM
Damn Skin Graft went thru some major pain.

You still ride bikes?

OneSlow5pt0
03-20-2007, 10:29 PM
I am highly allergic to shell fish. I broke out in bumps, MASSIVE headache..started to vomit MANY times even though nothing came out, the trip to the hospital sucked cause I had to drive myself there. Then I am terrified of needles so naturally I freaked out.

yea,im allergic to birch pollen and i was running outside bout 5 years ago and my lungs started to close,so i ran home and couldnt beathe,i could feel myself dying,it sucked so bad,i wouldnt wish that on anybody,then i blacked out and felt like i was falling,its real werid and hard to explain,u can hear everyone but not good and i had a little circle of vison that kept getting further away,then they did CPR on me and i woke up bout 5 hours later,they told me if was out for another min i would have been brain dead

Krazykouki
03-20-2007, 10:41 PM
Allergic reactions SUCK..and they hurt like hell...

OneSlow5pt0
03-20-2007, 10:43 PM
yea,i take adivar and cairiton(sp)and they seem to work good for alleries

Skin_Graft
03-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Damn Skin Graft went thru some major pain.

You still ride bikes?

The pain was no joke...

and yeah, still riding :screwy: ... got back on one for the 1st time since the accident about 3 weeks ago. I am currently turning my r1 into a full race bike for the track, although I will most likely have a removeable led taillight and a bolt-on mirror headlight kit in case I wanna ride on the street.

VooDooXII
03-20-2007, 10:52 PM
I was fooling around in a construction area when I was like...12 or something? Yea...there's mistake number one. I ended up stepping on a nail that was sticking up through a board. It went through the heel of my shoe and into the bottom of my foot, about a quarter inch. I wasn't far from home, luckily...but it was bleeding like a bitch. I had to wheel my bike while hopping on one foot. No tetanus though, luckily.

One more recent though...my thumb-print changed because of it. You know those doctor's weighing scales? I was on one...and I was pushing that height-measuring bar, and my thumb got pinched between the bar and the housing for it. It gave me two deep crescent-shaped cuts in my right thumb. They looked kinda like A Perfect Circle's little logo thing. When they healed...the ridges in my thumb grew back sort of weird. It's like they grew around the cuts. It's hard to explain...but if I leave my thumb-print on something, you could tell.

No broken bones though.

Bishop
03-20-2007, 10:55 PM
broken shoulder (cracked the ball in half) and broken arm (surprised the bone didnt stick through my skin) are the worst ones that i can remember. I jumped off a 6ft. wall when i was a kid in California and some how managed to land on my head. Needless to say i cracked my head open and dont remember any of it. But from what i hear, my mom was pretty freaked out lol.

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Shot in the side, fell off a skateboard going straight down a 40 degree hill at about 60 mph on the road, had my head cracked open twice. That's about it. Scars to prove it all. Later, QD.

Crazy Asian
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
LOLOLOL Wow.....Most I ever did was um a knife cut? I ono all I know is I got few bruises, black eyes, and what not but nothing like broken bones.

EM1toEVO
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
I'm still recovering from my bad accident... It happened when I went on a business trip in my F-450 box truck(I'm an art salesman). I was on I-24W heading up toward Nashville and had my accident near Murfreesboro. I rear ended an 18 wheeler that was stalled in my lane that I couldn't avoid. I tried to swerve but the weight hindered my turning ability. I smacked the left corner of the trailer and almost pushed the trailer over the white line. My truck crushed down over me and I had to be cut out with the jaws of life. I was rushed to Vanderbilt where it was determined that I had a broken arm, femur, torn knee tendon, fractured hip, and fractured T-9 vertebrae. Amazingly after 3 weeks in the hospital i was released to go home. I am gradually getting better daily. I just sit and stare out the window at my lonely evo. Sucks...but thank God I am alive.

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 11:01 PM
broke my left femur twice in a 6 month period...

once in a car accident...

had an external fixation rod put in place (kinda like this...but imagine that on my thigh):

http://www0.sun.ac.za/ortho/webct-ortho/general/exfix/uniplanar_exfix-tibia.jpg

a couple of months later the doc took two of those pins out...and i broke my leg again within 3 hours while walking to my backyard (i actually heard it break..it literally sounded like a wooden branch breaking)...

then i was placed in a spica cast for about a week:

http://www.lpch.org/photos/greystone/ei_0084.gif
the one on the left..

then after that i had 4 steel rods put into place...

that year sucked...

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 11:02 PM
..but imagine that on my thigh):

I don't wanna imagine anything on your thigh. Later, QD.

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 11:02 PM
I don't wanna imagine anything on your thigh. Later, QD.

LOL....i hate u

TIGERJC
03-20-2007, 11:21 PM
2 concussions from soccer - I was pushed full speed into the goal post. I was playing goal keeper and I dove to grab the ball and the striker kicked me in the head.

I broke my collar bone during a scrimage game with the athena (girl's classic team) team, I went up for a header and the defender hit me while I was in the air causing me to flip and land on my shoulder.

I broke my arm while playing sideline bust football on the street

R3RUN
03-20-2007, 11:45 PM
I got a concussion right after the blizzard in 93 when a soccer goal fell on my head, I was six.

2nd day of kindergarten I fell up a hill at Dolvin Elementary school (there is a concrete staircase there now) and broke my nose so bad I almost had to have reconstructive surgery.

While we were living in an apartment in Orlando (our house wasnt finished) I was jumping on the bed, jumped off and cut my heel on the corner of the metal framed bed that didnt have a safety cap on it. I missed my achilles tendon by less than a millimeter.

Ive broken all my fingers on each hand except for my thumbs and pinkys. Most of them more than once. Ive also dislocated my knees (sometimes both at the same time) on multiple occasions.

Broke my wrist when I fell up the stairs. My dad called me an idiot and laughed all the way to the ER. It is pretty funny though.

Ive got more but ill stop there.

BKgen®
03-20-2007, 11:50 PM
um, i cut my index finger open with a pocket knife and had to have 10 stitches.

that's pretty much it.

disrupt
03-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Fell through a manhole cover
that happened to me too. the cover was a round one balanced over the hole with a rod going through the middle, which is completely retarded since if you tapped it it'd just spin around on the rod. so yeah, i stepped on it with my left leg not knowing, and it fell through and scraped up against the concrete edge before i fell down. it was like an 8ft drop, but there was a buncha leaves and garbage at the bottom so it wasn't so bad. i lost a solid chunk of skin, and my tibia was shaved down nearly to the marrow. i climbed out, and ran home. for some reason it didn't hurt at all, just bled pretty bad.i put some weird disinfectent powder stuff on it cause we didn't have any neosporin in serbia at the time, and wrapped it up. i didn't get any stitches, so it left a pretty ugly scar(and took 3 months to heal), but i was only 7 at the time, and over time and growing and everything it doesn't look so bad. i don't feel anything in that area, and there's apparently next to no blood flow, since i got cut there pretty bad once a couple years ago, and it didn't bleed at all sans a few drops.

besides that i broke my right arm snowboarding, had a screw go through my forehead, came pretty close to drilling my brain, fractured my right shin, broke a bunch of fingers, dislocated my shoulder and tore rotator cuff(but it healed really well), and a minor nose break. nothing major, nothing life threatening(minus that fucking screw. apparently in addition to nearly skewering my brain, it was infected with tetanus and i had to get shots once a week for like 2 months afterwards)

JoeyKazez
03-21-2007, 03:31 PM
for some reason it didn't hurt at all

shock ftw. ill bet it hurt like hell about a minute later.

Ran
03-21-2007, 04:49 PM
Got knocked off a 40ft tower while in the Army. Overshot the safety mat and landed flat on the ground. Permanently shifted my spine from the impact. Apparently it wouldn't have been so bad, but my muscles locked up around it. Couldn't stand up straight for 9 months. Had to walk with a cane and have a buddy with me at all times. Walking to chow, getting in and out of bed, ect... Sucked @ss and Army doctors suck. :(

Broke my right leg three times.

1) Going up my old driveway (which was a hill) on my bike. Mom turned in too fast and ran me over in the Volvo.
2) Hit a jump on my dirtbike and jumped off to keep from landing on a kid. Bike landed on me shomehow and broke my leg. Kid was safe though.
3) Smashed between two football helmets during a game.

Accidentally got shot in the stomach with an old .22 rifle by a buddy. Wasn't bad. Just went to the hospital and patched it up. Scared the hell out of us though.

*POW*
Me - "Dude...did you just shoot me?"
Johnathan - "Oh sh*t! Are you alright?!"
Me - "Um...ow. I think we should go to the hospital."

thecrazyone
03-21-2007, 05:04 PM
i got shot in the heart about 6 weeks ago. pretty much the worst thing that has happend to me.

BKgen®
03-21-2007, 05:18 PM
i shot a man in reno just to watch him die.

disrupt
03-21-2007, 06:26 PM
shock ftw. ill bet it hurt like hell about a minute later.
probably, but i don't really remember. i know my mom was goin apeshit tellin me to go to the hospital to get stitches, and my dad saying i wasn't a pussy and didn't need em.

Frög
03-21-2007, 06:54 PM
worst thing ive had beside cuts and stuff was a really bad sprung anckle..while pllaying soccer.. had a cast for 2 weeks or so... and ive done many sports and i always try stupid stunts.. just lucky i guess..

jmmx258
03-21-2007, 07:00 PM
I've also had several BMX ouchies! lol. 80 stitches in my upper lip doing a backflip and only made it half way over lol. Didnt hurt a bit, until I got to the ER and was dying of thirst, the shock of the ice water hurt severely!!! but cleaned it out nicely haha.

I've been shot with a .22 rifle too. When I was younger I was a pudgy little prick. Now i'm just a prick. Anyways I was making fun of my cousin because he couldn't shoot straight at all lol. (never make fun of a kid with a gun) He turned and said "Fuck you joey I'll shoot...POW!" quickly turning into a UNCLE JOE!!! DAD!!!! He pulled the trigger, and luckily I had somewhat of a gut. He shot me from my left side, and it came out the right side, a little lower. Left 2 pretty neat scars! It actually felt like a screaming hot bee sting when I realized what happened. I Kinda stood there in awe, not thinking he actually hit me. After I felt it get wet really quick I started bawling! We were only 11. He was within a month, and I was within 2 of getting our hunting liscenses at 12. So we were "getting ready" to finally be able to go hunting lol. You live you learn I guess! haha

Mr_Mischif
03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
1) Going up my old driveway (which was a hill) on my bike. Mom turned in too fast and ran me over in the Volvo.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! THAT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT, SHE WAS TRYING TO KIL YOU!!!

dnugs03rsx
03-21-2007, 07:05 PM
damn i havent had ne thing serious like that shit happen before i got hit by some dude and my 4runner flipped 3 times i hit the steering wheel blacked out and woke up with the car on the drivers side and had elbowed my drivers window and almost was paralyzed had 5 stitches and wore a neck brace for a month and broke my ankle skatin haha and had crutches fell down a flight of stairs at a party

JoeyKazez
03-21-2007, 08:13 PM
22's are just powerfull bb guns.

jmmx258
03-21-2007, 08:21 PM
BB guns don't fire with gun powder. Don't have the velocity of a 22, and are considerably smaller, unless you have a .22 cal bb gun. None the less your not going to get the velocity of a 22 rifle from a bb gun, air or Co2.

I also shot the tip of my right index finger off with a BB gun lol. Now it looks deformed haha

disrupt
03-21-2007, 08:41 PM
bb guns still hurt like a bitch though. my friend shot me in the side of my right knee with one, and it went pretty fucking deep; we had to take the bb out with a pocket knife.

RandomGuy
03-21-2007, 08:41 PM
lol by teh way i made my entire story up LOLOL

it was sad, wasn't it?

SLOWR/T
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
damn after reading these it not worth it for me to post up any of mine. i do have a buddy thought that was ride his GSXR 600 a few years back. he had his feet over the handle bars, riding a wheelie and when he set it down the front end got wobblie and sent him into a barbwire fence. he was only wearing a white cut off t-shirt, shorts, shoes and luckly a helment. i forgot how many stiches he had but if he wasnt wearing a helment he would be wearing a eye patch right now.

SidewayzS14
03-21-2007, 09:21 PM
i used to ride bmx and about 2 years ago i was at Collins Hill Park up by the pool (for the people that know that area) and tried to 360 over a gap in between 2 parking lots ended up landing wrong on the back tire and fell backwards knocking me out, woke up 20 minutes later and walked 4 miles home ever since then i get atleast 3 migraines a month

Had my foot run over by a mini van

flipped over my handle bars on my bike when i was 7 and had to get 12 stitches

JoeyKazez
03-21-2007, 09:44 PM

it was sad, wasn't it?

:lmfao::lmfao: yeah, it was pretty damn sad.

TRDwasiq
03-21-2007, 10:45 PM
dislocated my shoulder:)

Redneckshenanigans
03-22-2007, 03:52 AM
broke my left collar bone playin kickball in 1st grade, slid headfirst into a fencepost that was 3rd base. went 2 weeks before finally going to doc for it.

hit in the face with a baseball bat few months after that got 3 stitches to close up a cut on my bottom eyelid of my right eye

broke 4 bones in the top of my foot playing soccer, was going for the ball and completely missed kicking another guy in the shin

broke big toe on my right foot at both joints playing soccer, kicked someone in the stomach going for the ball

1 concusion playing football in middle school, 2 playing soccer through out like 12 yrs of playing.

latest was car accident from bout 2 1/2 yrs ago, tore the L5 S1 disk in the accident. was 19 at the time so tried to stay away from surgery, had endoscopic surgery to fuse my spine bout 4 weeks ago, 2 days after my bday no less.

The Ren
03-22-2007, 06:54 AM
God I feel like I need to drink more milk..

3 broken ribs
lacerated kidney
busted left hand ( now has a rod and 6 screws)
punctured lung
4 Pelvic fractures
(ALL FROM ACCIDENT)

unfourtunatly though ive had plenty of more injuries.. these were the worst

jmmx258
03-22-2007, 06:55 AM

it was sad, wasn't it?
Geeze, you should write a movie plot. the irony in all that was shitty!! lol

Brian*
03-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Car wreck @ 70mph, got thrown out the car...

Broke my lower back (C1 and C3) and my neck (L7) and fractured my skull in 2 places and 4 cracked ribs... o, 15 staples in my head alog with 6stiches in my eyebrow...

That's what happens when your passenger pulls the ebrake!!!!

JoeyKazez
03-22-2007, 05:34 PM
That's what happens when your passenger pulls the ebrake!!!!

wow now that REALLY sucks, im guessing your car was totalled too? You should beat the shit out of the guy who pulled the ebrake.

Brian*
03-23-2007, 12:52 AM
I had the car sold the next day, the roof was crushed onto my drivers seat. He got out of it with 3stiches in his knee.... O I only had liability on it (spelling??) haha but yeah, he moved to south Fla that next week. i was in the in a neck brace for 2weeks and in a back brace for over 5 months. Yeah he is a Bitch...
Hey, but its ok I fucked his girlfriend that he walked out on as soon as I was better:goodjob:

RandomGuy
03-23-2007, 12:56 AM
Hey, but its ok I fucked his girlfriend that he walked out on as soon as I was better:goodjob:
YOU SURE SHOWED HIM WHOS BOSS.

JoeyKazez
03-23-2007, 07:47 AM
I had the car sold the next day, the roof was crushed onto my drivers seat. He got out of it with 3stiches in his knee.... O I only had liability on it (spelling??) haha but yeah, he moved to south Fla that next week. i was in the in a neck brace for 2weeks and in a back brace for over 5 months. Yeah he is a Bitch...

make a box that when you take off the top, a spring shoots out, then put some shit over it. that will teach him.

NOTSOJDM
03-23-2007, 08:14 AM
Dislocated hip, hockey injury, my body went one way, leg another