PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Hogan Knows best when..

JITB
03-20-2007, 07:49 PM
nick wanted to drift and all that.. And he went to the school and all that hogan called the mopar team and got nick a car to tryout with. And nick went to the tryouts, and went to talk to some of the other guys there, and check out their cars, and one of the guys "to me" was actuing like a jealous bitch..to me.

nick walks up to him, and the guy is like

"hows it feel to be given a free car"
"we have to buy our own cars and work on them ourselves"

dude to me was actin like a bitch..what u all think? Can u really be like that towards soemone just because they have alot of money, and they might have it easier...

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:03 PM
hogan should beat his ass

JITB
03-20-2007, 08:06 PM
hogan should beat his ass

DDT followed by a leg drop off a 86??

Julio
03-20-2007, 08:08 PM
hate is a great thing.

Halfwit
03-20-2007, 08:10 PM
i lyked wen he crashded

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:10 PM
hey did you ever realize you are probably the last known person to actually watch that show?

gtikid
03-20-2007, 08:12 PM
I can understand their frustration and where its coming from. Most of those guys DD their cars too and its not like they can just call up Dodge and buy a Viper so they can have a part and change it within a few hours before the qualifying starts. You'd be the same way if you were participating in a sport in which you tried so hard in and spent all your time and money in and then some rich fuck gets something for free in which he will demolish everything you've worked so hard for...

Hulud
03-20-2007, 08:19 PM
if you got hate in your heart, let it out

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
if you got hate in your heart, let it out
http://www.alekseymaslov.ru/temp/lj/jordan.jpg

Hulud
03-20-2007, 08:31 PM
http://www.alekseymaslov.ru/temp/lj/jordan.jpg
:lmao:

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 08:54 PM
I can understand their frustration and where its coming from. Most of those guys DD their cars too and its not like they can just call up Dodge and buy a Viper so they can have a part and change it within a few hours before the qualifying starts. You'd be the same way if you were participating in a sport in which you tried so hard in and spent all your time and money in and then some rich fuck gets something for free in which he will demolish everything you've worked so hard for...

yea except he sucked and crashed
so that didn't matter for shit :lmfao:

Mr_Mischif
03-20-2007, 09:32 PM
yea except he sucked and crashed
so that didn't matter for shit :lmfao:

But didn't his dad just get him another one?

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:35 PM
But didn't his dad just get him another one?

he wen't and got him another part
then he didn't make the time to qualify i think, that or he hit yet another wall. Because i remember he was complaining about how he couldn't compete now after he lost the qualifying thing.

what can you really expect though when you just started and you get a brand new car and haven't learned to drive it as you upgraded it and how to handle it properly... his fortune screwed him that time

Mr_Mischif
03-20-2007, 09:40 PM
If I was Hogan, I woulda bought him a "me-too forty" and said "Learn."

JDM onlyy
03-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Lol, I still haven't seen that but I heard about it from so many people. I wish I had the money and ability to just say, "Dad, I wanna be a Pro Drifter!" Sigh, wish my family was more fortunate to be on the higher side of the financial pyramid.

IDCoconut
03-20-2007, 10:00 PM
then some rich fuck gets something for free in which he will demolish everything you've worked so hard for...

:screwy: How does a rich guy getting something for free ruin everything YOU have worked for? That's :gay:. People just need to worry about their own shit. Now days people let petty shit get to their nerves so quickly.

R3RUN
03-20-2007, 11:53 PM
Lol, I still haven't seen that but I heard about it from so many people. I wish I had the money and ability to just say, "Dad, I wanna be a Pro Drifter!" Sigh, wish my family was more fortunate to be on the higher side of the financial pyramid.
Just because your parents have the money to do that kind of thing doesnt mean they will use it on you. If I walked up to my dad and said "Dad, I want to try my hand in drifting. I need money for parts and a car." He would say, "I hope you have a job." Does he have the money to buy a 240 or a corolla and make it drift ready? Most certainly. Is he going to spend that money just because he has it and its something I would like to do............... :lmfao:

Hektik
03-20-2007, 11:54 PM
this kind of stuff has been discussed on here many times...
If I had the money to get my daughter what ever she wanted then let all the haters hate. fuck that little faggot ass bitch who complains only becasue he doesnt have the money or abilities to have something given to him. hogan has worked for what he has and if he wants to get his son a viper so be it who realy gives a fuck... is the little amount of hate coming from that other guy going to change his abilities in the sport or nicks abilities in running into the wall. NO . so who givbes a fuck really... who here can really say that if they had MILLIONS of dollars. that they wouldnt do the same for their children. yes i know u have to teach ur kids resposibility and how to do things on their own but that doesnt mean standby with all ur money and watch ur kids struggle thru life .. if u know u can help thm u will. and thats what hogan did..

BKgen®
03-21-2007, 12:14 AM
DDT followed by a leg drop off a 86??

no.

he just calls in hacksaw jim duggan with a 2"x4" to the face off an s13.
:goodjob:

Kyle
03-21-2007, 12:23 AM
If I had the money to get my daughter what ever she wanted then let all the haters hate. fuck that little faggot ass bitch who complains only becasue he doesnt have the money or abilities to have something given to him. hogan has worked for what he has and if he wants to get his son a viper so be it who realy gives a fuck... is the little amount of hate coming from that other guy going to change his abilities in the sport or nicks abilities in running into the wall. NO . so who givbes a fuck really... who here can really say that if they had MILLIONS of dollars. that they wouldnt do the same for their children. yes i know u have to teach ur kids resposibility and how to do things on their own but that doesnt mean standby with all ur money and watch ur kids struggle thru life .. if u know u can help thm u will. and thats what hogan did..
Well said. +1.

Just as long as kids don't turn into those kids on those mtv shows that are complete ass holes about their parent being rich its cool with me.

Twinturbo6
03-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Hogan didnt buy the car, he called an " old friend" at viper and the car was shipped with mechanics, crew, and spares to miami so Nick could race it during the license challenge, with an option to maybe hire him on the mopar factory drifting team as a professional drifter if he did well.
All that after a whole two days of drift schooling, so he was very prepared for the challenge, and deserved being behind the wheel of a 300.000.00 dollar drift ready race car.
Not a penny left his dads pocket.
damn right I hate... SO free country right

nightracer
03-21-2007, 04:20 AM
nick wanted to drift and all that.. And he went to the school and all that hogan called the mopar team and got nick a car to tryout with. And nick went to the tryouts, and went to talk to some of the other guys there, and check out their cars, and one of the guys "to me" was actuing like a jealous bitch..to me.

nick walks up to him, and the guy is like

"hows it feel to be given a free car"
"we have to buy our own cars and work on them ourselves"

dude to me was actin like a bitch..what u all think? Can u really be like that towards soemone just because they have alot of money, and they might have it easier...
Dude was a hater. I remember little fuck asses used to hate on me for having the latest Jordans or the fact that my parents are a Dr. & Lawyer. That dude was the biggest homo for that. I woulda been like "how's it feel to look like a hater on national television?" Thats fucking cool that his dad did that for him I'd love to be able to do that for my son. I wish my dad could do that for me damn. Props to him for getting out and trying. A viper is a hard ass car to control and at 16 he was able to drive better than 98% of the ricers on the intarnets..

ORGANIZATIONXIII
03-21-2007, 06:09 AM
he should have leg dropped his ass brotheeeer!

JITB
03-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Whats the reason behind the people that hate the fact that he has it like that? Dont we all wish we had it like that?

R3RUN
03-21-2007, 06:52 AM
I hope I wouldnt do that. I would at least go half and half on the car and the parts with the kid. Teach him a little on how to manage money. That way he could still do what he wants and maybe get a little more than he bargained for out of it. Maybe I was just raised that way though, my parents have worked their way up alot since I was born and have done their best to teach myself and my brother how to manage our money. To be honest, if it means I cant do some things that I really want to do its worth it. I will probably come out on top of alot of people that make more than me in life because I have a good understanding of the value of a dollar and how to manage it.

blacknightteg
03-21-2007, 07:25 AM
dude everyone knows that if they had that kind of money the talk that you talk now would be completely differnt. i mean come on, if you knew you had the money racking in you would spend it on your kids, and i mean honestly i think he does teach them responsibility from what i see on the show. i mean im sure it might be more or less when off the air, but from what you can tell he doesnt bullshit how his kids act. but yeah, if you had the money you'd do the same exact thing, i really doubt you would be like get a job and get it yourself or get some money and ill split half, if money didnt matt, you'd buy it.

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 09:30 AM
BOTTOM LINE IS HE GONNA HAVE THEM LIL HULKAMANIACS RUNNIN WILD, WE KNOW THEY CANT DO NOTHIN, ITS GAME OVER WHEN THAT HAPPENS

WHAT YOU GONNA DO BROTHA?? HE GOT THEM 22" PYTHONS MAN ITS OVER!! SHIT IS OVER SON

R3RUN
03-21-2007, 12:30 PM
but yeah, if you had the money you'd do the same exact thing, i really doubt you would be like get a job and get it yourself or get some money and ill split half, if money didnt matt, you'd buy it.
My parents did it to me. They told me they would get me a car when I got a job, I didnt have to pay for the car I was getting but I had to have a job to get it. Do I want another car? Yes. Will my dad put up some cash for it? No. And trust me he is perfectly able to buy a nice car and parts and send me out to have fun. I completely understand why he doesnt do it though. If you hand your kids everything, without them having to at least do some decent amount of work for it, you end up with kids that know they can do just about whatever they want (without consequence) because mommy and daddy have money. I hope people dont see that way and if /when I have kids, if I raise my kids like that I think I will have failed as a parent. Ive seen first hand what happens to alot of these kids who just get what they want with no work and its not pretty.