PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone on here...

Leisa
03-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Ever ate at "The real chow baby" off of Howell Mill Rd? If so let me know how it was...

Thanks

quickdodgeŽ
03-20-2007, 04:54 PM
Really weird place. I have been going there every Tuesday for almost a year to deliver. The people up there are really cool, but the food seems to be a lot to be desired. They are always packed, though, at lunch. Later, QD.

gtikid
03-20-2007, 06:00 PM
That place is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper good!! I love that place, it's awesome. It was voted the #1 place to go on a first date in Atlanta. It's definitely worth it. Everything is, from the employees, to the price, and sure as hell the food :goodjob:

collins
03-20-2007, 11:43 PM
we were gonna go there once, but it was too packed and we didnt feel like waiting for an hour and a half... so we went to felinis. its supposed to be good tho.

GTScoob
03-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Really weird place. I have been going there every Tuesday for almost a year to deliver. The people up there are really cool, but the food seems to be a lot to be desired. They are always packed, though, at lunch. Later, QD.
Do you deliver beer to the Howell Mill Fellinis? I just switched over there a month ago.

Never eaten there but I drive past it every other day.

quickdodgeŽ
03-21-2007, 06:25 AM
Do you deliver beer to the Howell Mill Fellinis? I just switched over there a month ago.

Never eaten there but I drive past it every other day.

Damn. I used to. At the end of January, I took over a much better paying route in Decatur. Later, QD.

Brett
03-21-2007, 06:38 AM
That place is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper good!! I love that place, it's awesome. It was voted the #1 place to go on a first date in Atlanta. It's definitely worth it. Everything is, from the employees, to the price, and sure as hell the food :goodjob:

Did you see your battery there Julian? :D

gtikid
03-21-2007, 03:47 PM
Did you see your battery there Julian? :D

Hahahahaha hell no I didn't.

You know what's funny though, I was in South Padre, Texas like 2 weeks ago for Spring Break, and I got really drunk one night and when I left the club, my phone was getting blown up and I got pissed and I was like "fuck my battery!!" and I threw it as far as I could :lmfao:

My friend was nice enough to go and pick it up for me b/c he knew I was gonna need it the next day :lmfao:

cactusEG
03-21-2007, 03:48 PM
my cuz got sick from eating there

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 12:20 AM
what he means is, the food LEAVES a lot to be desired :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 12:21 AM
what kinda food is it anyway? never saw/heard of that place during my yrs at GT