PDA

View Full Version : F/S Toshiba Satellite A75 Notebook 15.4", 2.8ghz P4, 512mb ram, 60gb, 802.11 super G

allmotoronly
03-20-2007, 01:37 PM
SOLD!!!

allmotoronly
03-20-2007, 06:29 PM
Price is OBO!!! make offers.

rolling_trip
03-20-2007, 06:31 PM
$300? and how is the battery holding up?

allmotoronly
03-20-2007, 06:34 PM
$300? and how is the battery holding up?

Toshiba tested it and said it had about 75% capacity. I dont use it on battery power much. I will take it off tonight and see how long it lasts. These usually only last about 2 hours. I'll pm you about the price

rodr4813
03-21-2007, 04:19 PM
$301... and lmk about the battery too. :)

GET8UP
03-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Any Trades

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111122

let me know

UpSideDownDesi
03-21-2007, 04:59 PM
what software it comes with??

allmotoronly
03-21-2007, 06:14 PM
what software it comes with??

I think you mean "What software does it come with?"... nothing to fix your grammar...

rolling_trip
03-21-2007, 07:48 PM
I think you mean "What software does it come with?"... nothing to fix your grammar...

LOL, I will take the laptop. Do you want me to send you a deposit check until we can meet up?

allmotoronly
03-21-2007, 09:21 PM
No, I will take your word for it. You still want the AK as well? I am going to consider this SOLD!

UpSideDownDesi
03-21-2007, 09:38 PM
If you were too dumb to understand my question then you are the one in need of some grammar software. Glad u sold it because i didn't want a Laptop, which comes free with attitude.

allmotoronly
03-21-2007, 09:53 PM
If you were too dumb to understand my question then you are the one in need of some grammar software. Glad u sold it because i didn't want a Laptop, which comes free with attitude.

Obviously I understood the question fine... its your use of shitty grammar that I can do without. If I want to hear statements used as questions I'll turn on BET.

UpSideDownDesi
03-21-2007, 10:15 PM
Obviously I understood the question fine... its your use of shitty grammar that I can do without. If I want to hear statements used as questions I'll turn on BET.
i would love to point out your mistakes in your post, but i am nothing infront of the smart one. Sure go ahead turn BET on...i'll be listening.
P.S you yourself made a grammar mistake in your first post critizing my grammar :lmfao: .

allmotoronly
03-22-2007, 03:24 PM
i would love to point out your mistakes in your post, but i am nothing infront of the smart one. Sure go ahead turn BET on...i'll be listening.
P.S you yourself made a grammar mistake in your first post critizing my grammar :lmfao: .

blah blah blah take that shit somewhere else and get the hell out of my thread if you are not offering $375 or more.

UpSideDownDesi
03-22-2007, 06:46 PM
blah blah blah take that shit somewhere else and get the hell out of my thread if you are not offering $375 or more.
quit PMing me about how you got a $375 offer and want me to do better. Learn to keep your word. If you already told someone that you are gonna sell it to him for $375 then stick with it. Don't play the other buyer (Buyer BEWARE). How many times do i have to tell you that "KEEP IT". You got this shit in my PM's and here too. This is a online public forum learn to deal with shit you started...grow up and move on.

allmotoronly
03-23-2007, 11:13 AM
quit PMing me about how you got a $375 offer and want me to do better. Learn to keep your word. If you already told someone that you are gonna sell it to him for $375 then stick with it. Don't play the other buyer (Buyer BEWARE). How many times do i have to tell you that "KEEP IT". You got this shit in my PM's and here too. This is a online public forum learn to deal with shit you started...grow up and move on.
what part of stay the fuck out of my thread do you not understand. The guy with the original offer cant pick it up until next weekend. I told him that its his as long as nobody shows up today or tomorrow with cash in hand. I am leaving tomorrow to go out of town and won't be back until next friday. Unless somebody comes to pick it up today then the first guy gets it. Theres no buyer beware about it... its business. you are the one that keeps PM'ing me. I just reply to your messages. How many times do I have to tell you "FUCK OFF"