PDA

View Full Version : Hot Wheels -- Great Body Shop! -- or not

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 09:57 AM
+11tybillion for Hot Wheels

I purchased a car from the owner of Hot Wheels -- John Holt. It was Ian's 95 M3 w/ the s52 conversion. Ian wrecked the car and sold it to John. Hot Wheels bought it, fixed it, and sold it. John happened to be out of town when I went to pick up the car so I had to just talk to one of the body guys that was there and he didn't know much about the car.

Everyone says that Hot Wheels does GREAT work. Well apparently they suck at doing work on cars they are selling -- at least this one.

The paint is flaking from the right side skirt (the side that HE REPLACED THE SKIRT), its the WRONG skirt (so I have a driver side sport and a pass side lux -- see pictures below), the door needs re-aligned a tad, the paint on the hood is bubbling, and the rear has a spot that is rough and needs high speed buffed and probably re-cleared.

Sport -- Factory
http://www.kernscoating.com/images/Edited/Matt_Halston_Photoshoot_1_31_2007/images/matt_halston_m3_5.jpg

Lux -- via Hot Wheels -- notice the flaking of the paint below the front jack hole
http://www.kernscoating.com/images/Edited/Matt_Halston_Photoshoot_1_31_2007/images/matt_m3_3.jpg

So I figure what the hell I'll call John he seems to be a good guy! Everyone likes him I am sure that he will want to fix it since he is a GREAT bodyshop!

WRONG!!

After me telling him all of this his response to me is:

"Thats what you get for buying a used car"

Being the owner of a body shop and a car that YOU WORKED ON. I would think he would want to take a look at it and possibly fix it for a highly discounted rate or even free since he did all the work. Does he not have a guarantee for any of his paint for customers?:shifty

Oh and the car slowly -- kind of slowly -- leaks tyranny fluid as well. I even had AutoFab replace the input shaft seal and it still leaks.

Maybe I should have noticed this all before I bought the car and thats my fault but how can the owner of a -- so called -- nice body shop hide all of this information and then refuse to look at it or fix anything by just saying its a used car.

Yellow River Collision @ Stone Mountain here I come!

Or maybe I'll go to Maaco I might get the correct parts there

Ran
03-20-2007, 10:02 AM
Wow, that sucks. Hope you're able to get it straight though. I've never been to Yellow River Collision but Maaco can do a good job if you pay for it. :)

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Jon is the MAN I will not have you bad mouth him on here

He does great work no complaints at all, he's the only guy Ive taken my cars to for body work, he always has high end cars over there and does a lot of work for the Benz/Ferarri/Porsche dealers in the area.. all your gripes should have been looked at before buying! Not defending the guy but I dont see how you can expect anything from somebody when there was no implied warranty or anything in writing??

CHALK IT UP TO EXPERIENCE PAL

EXPERIENCE, 1
YOU, 0

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 10:16 AM

He does great work no complaints at all, he's the only guy Ive taken my cars to for body work, he always has high end cars over there and does a lot of work for the Benz/Ferarri/Porsche dealers in the area.. all your gripes should have been looked at before buying! Not defending the guy but I dont see how you can expect anything from somebody when there was no implied warranty or anything in writing??

EXPERIENCE, 1
YOU, 0

You won't have him bad mouth him? HAHAHAHA Maybe he should have noticed however what body shop OWNER installed the wrong side skirt? WHAT BODY SHOP? A high end shop? If you had a Porsche GT3 and someone installed the Carrera 4s wing that would be fine right? Or HID in the driver side and not in the passenger? The paint quality SUCKS big time. I have seen it and felt it personally. I would expect a body shop that charges the prices they do would look better than my original paint on my 99 M3. But it does not.

Let alone whoever towed the car from the wreck bent the control arm.

Won't name any names but there is a local 740 who had the whole car repainted and it sucks. It is the wrong color, the shadowline trim is incorrectly installed. This was NOT an insurance claim. This was PAID work.

It is just a warning. The owner of the shop fixes a car he bought to this level of quality. How much attention does he pay to your own car?

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Maybe he should have noticed

THIS IS JUST ABOUT ALL I BOTHERED REMEMBERING FROM YOUR POST, UNLESS YOU SAW JON INSTALL/PAINT IT (WHICH I DOUBT, AS HE IS USUALLY UNDER HIS OWN TRACK PORSCHE LOL) THEN ITS ALL ASSUMPTIONS

BOTTOM LINE YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON (NOT YOU, BUT YOUR BUDDY MR. KERNDOG) THAT I HAVE HEARD COMPLAIN ABOUT ANY PAINT/BODY WORK THAT CAME OUT OF HOT WHEELS. I WAS VERY IMPRESSED W/ HIS WORK ALL THE TIMES HE HAS DONE ANYTHING FOR ME (FROM SWAY BARS TO A LIP KIT AND MY ENTIRE '64 IMPALA) AND NOT SAYING I DONT BELIEVE HIM, AS HE HAS THE CAR TO PROVE IT, BUT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID MORE ATTENTION BEFORE BUYING

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 10:26 AM

EXPERIENCE, 1
YOU, 0

He did a bad job on my car so I can bad mouth him if I want. If he did a good job I would be saying +1 for Hot Wheels. Well he didn't and he wont stand behind his work so he gets this.

Does he not have a guarantee for cars that he paints? If he does how come it does not hold up for this car?

I am glad that you had a good experience with him but I did not.

Frög
03-20-2007, 10:28 AM
You won't have him bad mouth him? HAHAHAHA Maybe he should have noticed however what body shop OWNER installed the wrong side skirt? WHAT BODY SHOP? A high end shop? If you had a Porsche GT3 and someone installed the Carrera 4s wing that would be fine right? Or HID in the driver side and not in the passenger? The paint quality SUCKS big time. I have seen it and felt it personally. I would expect a body shop that charges the prices they do would look better than my original paint on my 99 M3. But it does not.

Let alone whoever towed the car from the wreck bent the control arm.

Won't name any names but there is a local 740 who had the whole car repainted and it sucks. It is the wrong color, the shadowline trim is incorrectly installed. This was NOT an insurance claim. This was PAID work.

It is just a warning. The owner of the shop fixes a car he bought to this level of quality. How much attention does he pay to your own car?

+1 thats pretty gay of him.. his paint is chipping and bubbling.. im not going there... ever! he owns a bodyshop, i would think that he would do anything to cover up the bad work he has done... its his image.

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 10:29 AM
however what body shop OWNER installed the wrong side skirt? WHAT BODY SHOP? A high end shop?

and who bought the car like that?

i dont know of the hotwheels shop, nor kerndog, but i do know what he has described is bullshit....hes getting mad at a place b/c the paints peeling and it has the incorrect sideskirt on a USED FUCKING CAR THAT HE BOUGHT?

let me break it down for you...this is a used car, he didnt pay this shop to paint the car, nor install the sideskirt, he obviously could have noticed the sideskirt, the paint i dont know, couldve looked fine when he bought it, but this guy expects this shit to be fixed for free after buying a used car? would you expect an independant person to pay to have paint fixed or a sideskirt replaced after buying the car w/ a bill of sale? fuck no.....at worst this guy is guilty of lying to you about the paint quality, other than that this is his bag of shit and expecting this guy to fix it just b/c he owns a shop is fucked up

Frög
03-20-2007, 10:32 AM
and who bought the car like that?

i dont know of the hotwheels shop, nor kerndog, but i do know what he has described is bullshit....hes getting mad at a place b/c the paints peeling and it has the incorrect sideskirt on a USED FUCKING CAR THAT HE BOUGHT?

let me break it down for you...this is a used car, he didnt pay this shop to paint the car, nor install the sideskirt, he obviously could have noticed the sideskirt, the paint i dont know, couldve looked fine when he bought it, but this guy expects this shit to be fixed for free after buying a used car? would you expect an independant person to pay to have paint fixed or a sideskirt replaced after buying the car w/ a bill of sale? fuck no.....at worst this guy is guilty of lying to you about the paint quality, other than that this is his bag of shit and expecting this guy to fix it just b/c he owns a shop is fucked up

i agree with the side skirt.... but the paint? no

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 10:33 AM
other than that this is his bag of shit and expecting this guy to fix it just b/c he owns a shop is fucked up

I do not care what business you own but I expect EVERY business to stand behind their work. If they do not then it is a bad business. Who's to say I go to him, spend 6k on a FULL paint job and 6mths down the road he wont stand behind it? Because that is what he is doing now.

Oh and to the guy that said he has not heard of anyone else that did not like their work here is a quote from the BMW forum in my post:

sorry to hear bout yo ride. i was a little less than impressed with the work they did on my car as well. ill prolly try magnum next, if and when i get the csl trunk lid.

and just for a side note I do not want or expect him to fix it all for free. If it was my business I would but it isn't so life goes on, but all I expect is him to work with me, maybe get me a new skirt and discount some paint. SOMETHING

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 10:40 AM
are yall kidding me? why the fuck does this guy have to stand behind a paint job that noone paid for?

you bought a used car, you got a bill of sale, "as is" im sure, for a used car....you did not get a bill of sale for the car and a separate bill of sale for a paint job and side skirt. legally you are fucked, and expecting this guy to correct a paint issue on a car he sold as a used car is just retarded

like i said, at most, hes guilty of lying about the paint/paint quality.....other than that i dont see where you argument is valid, b/c if i sold you a car i just had painted and it started peeling a day later id laugh at you b/c you have a bill of sale....maybe next time youll take someone with you when you purchase a car that knows whats up, its not hard to spot bad paint, or leaking transmissions, adn damn sure isnt hard to spot incorrect body pieces....the situation sounds to me like you wanted this car pretty fucking bad, so bad you didnt take the time to have it looked over and it bit you in the ass, now youre trying to blame shit on other people

is it bad business? personally i dont care, does it reflect bad on the shop, yes, paint wise anyway....the side skirt is your fuck up for not seeing it, he doesnt owe you shit on the side skirt

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 10:47 AM
MR.ORG PRETTY MUCH CLOSED THE CASE FOR ANY POINTS YOU OR YOUR BUDDIES MAY HAVE HAD.. USED CAR, NO WARRANTY, AND YOU EXPECT HIM TO FIX IT? :no:

WOULD IT BE NICE OF HIM? SURE IT WOULD. SO WOULD A BACKRUB AT THE END OF A HARD DAY

BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS A FUCKIN BUSINESS, THEY ARENT SELLING SMILES PAL, THEY ARE SELLING PAINT, BODYWORK, AND USED CARS WITH NO WARRANTY.

TOO BAD, SO SAD. GO TO ANOTHER SHOP AND TRY YOUR LUCK, HOT WHEELS AINT HAVIN IT

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 10:53 AM
You guys sure do like to make yourself look like asshats. I already said that I do not EXPECT him to GIVE me anything but I would expect a business to stand behind their work. I do not care who painted it or who took a crap on it, he is not standing behind his work and that is not good business. Bottom line they did a BAD JOB and that is what this post is about

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 10:59 AM
ARENT YOU EXPECTING A MOTHAFUCKIN FIX TO YOUR PROBLEMS?? GUESS WHAT PAL, THEY ARE YOUR PROBLEMS NOW.. NOT JONS, NOT HOT WHEELS!! FREE OR NOT THE POINT IS YOU ARE EXPECTING SOMETHING IN RETURN, AND THE SHOP DONT OWE YOU SHIT. THE FACT THAT JON SOLD YOU THIS CAR, AND HE HAPPENS TO OWN A SHOP AND WAS ABLE TO FIX IT HIMSELF, DOES IN NO WAY IMPLY YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN ASKING FOR HIGHLY DISCOUNTED/FREE REPAIRS WHATSOEVER

ADDING UP YOUR CASE, LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHIT OUTTA LUCK :yes:

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 11:02 AM
bottom line is you think he should stand behind a paint job you did not pay for.....again, retarted, you paid for a car, not a car and a paint job, if it was like that then yes id be knocking at the door with you, but you bought a car that they fixed and painted, w/ no warranty, which ultimately includes no warranty on the paint, expecting anything less than full price for fixing it is just asinine and justifies you as the asshat man

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 11:02 AM
THE DEFENSE RESTS

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 11:03 AM
NOW ONTO MORE PRESSING ISSUES, WHO TOOK THOSE PHOTOS? I LIKE THE THING HE DID W/ THE HEADLIGHTS IN THE FIRST PIC, REAL CREATIVE OF HIM

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 11:03 AM
So you think a high end body shop should not have any type of standard for a car painted there?

If Hot Wheels is SOOOOO great then why is the paint fucked up? The paint is like 6 months old. Sounds like shit prep and crappy paint to me.

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 11:06 AM
So you think a high end body shop should not have any type of standard for a car painted there?

If Hot Wheels is SOOOOO great then why is the paint fucked up? The paint is like 6 months old. Sounds like shit prep and crappy paint to me.

TAKE YOUR GRIPES TO A COURT OF LAW!! SEE WHAT THEY DEFINE AS "NO WARRANTY" OR "AS IS"

I HAVE NO FURTHER QUESTIONS

Evil Goat

he didnt buy the car from hotwheels....he bought the car from the guy who happens to own hotwheels.....shitty paint or not he doesnt have to stand behind that paint job....stop trying to pull stuff out of your ass, realize you are wrong, and take someone w/ you next time who has an inkling of whats going on in the car world

kerndog8
Can you not read? I said that I am not expecting anything I am simply telling people the experience I am having with them. I will not go there for work but was hoping he might help me out a little since when people ask who painted it I say Hot Wheels and that makes them look bad. End of story stop trying to stick up for them because the paint sucks on this car.

NOW ONTO MORE PRESSING ISSUES, WHO TOOK THOSE PHOTOS? I LIKE THE THING HE DID W/ THE HEADLIGHTS IN THE FIRST PIC, REAL CREATIVE OF HIM

I did -- Thanks for the comp's

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 11:07 AM
I did -- Thanks for the comp's

YOU SHOULD HAVE PHOTOSHOPPED JON GIVING YOU A WARRANTY LOLOL

J/K MAN NICE WORK... BUT REALLY, YOU HAVE NO CASE. SORRY PAL

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 11:08 AM
YOU HAVE NO CASE. SORRY PAL

I was not aware that I was making a case -- just stating my opinion.

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 11:09 AM
OBJECTION! KERNDOG8 IS OUT OF ORDER

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 11:14 AM
OBJECTION! KERNDOG8 IS OUT OF ORDER

objection sustained, counsel kern, keep to the facts and not opinions or i will find you to be in contempt

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 11:17 AM
SWEEEET... YO THE DEFENSE IS ROCKIN THIS CASE TO ITS KNEES

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 01:03 PM
he didnt buy the car from hotwheels....he bought the car from the guy who happens to own hotwheels.....shitty paint or not he doesnt have to stand behind that paint job....stop trying to pull stuff out of your ass, realize you are wrong, and take someone w/ you next time who has an inkling of whats going on in the car world

HAHHAHAHAHAH your telling me to take someone with me that knows whats going on in the car world?

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

www.fall-linemotorsports.com - Gee um, I built Grand Am Cup M3s... Yah I don't know shit.
www.performingimports.com - Hmmmm 675hp Dinan Stage 3 M5s. Yah I don't know shit
www.autofab-motorsports.com - Plenty of other motorsport activities here...

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2007, 01:15 PM
Eh, its really not that important....its just a BMW.....

Echonova
03-20-2007, 01:19 PM
What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?

With a porcupine the pricks on the outside....LOL......J/K

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 01:19 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAH your telling me to take someone with me that knows whats going on in the car world?

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHA

www.fall-linemotorsports.com - Gee um, I built Grand Am Cup M3s... Yah I don't know shit.
www.performingimports.com - Hmmmm 675hp Dinan Stage 3 M5s. Yah I don't know shit
www.autofab-motorsports.com - Plenty of other motorsport activities here...

listen super hero.....if you went w/ him and missed a mismatched sideskirt, shitty paint, and a leaky tranny then id damn well say take someone with you who knows what the fuck is going on, you may be able to build shit, but obviously you dont know what the fuck to look for when purchasing a car, how to look a car over, and how to spot bullshit....therefore, as a word of advice, kerndog should make sure he takes someone with him that knows what the fuck is up next time and he wouldnt be on here begging for some guy he bought a car from to cut him a break b/c yall fucked up

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2007, 01:20 PM
What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?

With a porcupine the pricks on the outside....LOL......J/K

QFT

oasis0124
03-20-2007, 01:58 PM
they look real good to me

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 02:06 PM
listen super hero.....if you went w/ him and missed a mismatched sideskirt, shitty paint, and a leaky tranny then id damn well say take someone with you who knows what the fuck is going on, you may be able to build shit, but obviously you dont know what the fuck to look for when purchasing a car, how to look a car over, and how to spot bullshit....therefore, as a word of advice, kerndog should make sure he takes someone with him that knows what the fuck is up next time and he wouldnt be on here begging for some guy he bought a car from to cut him a break b/c yall fucked up

^^ THAT IS THE CLOSIN ARGUMENT RIGHT THERE!!!

DINAN WHO THE FUK WAS EVEN TALKIN TO YOU IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD, YOU THINK BECAUSE YOUR NAME IS DINANM3 YOU CAN POST AND "HELP OUT" OTHER M3/BMW OWNERS? YOU DONT HOLD ANY VALID OR GOOD POINTS, YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT WHATSOEVER, AND ARENT HELPIN ANYBODY OUT.. NOW IF YOU WENT WITH HIM TO BUY THIS CAR, AND YOU DIDNT NOTICE ANY DEFECTS AT TIME OF PURCHASE, THEN I WOULD FEEL LIKE A JACKASS TOO, BUT MY NAME ISNT DINANM3. OH YEA, NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT WHAT WEBSITE YOUR ON OR WHAT OTHER WORK YOU DID AS IT HAS SHIT TO DO WITH THIS THREAD. GO GET A CLAIMS ADJUSTER CERTIFICATE, OR A "BUYING USED CAR FOR DUMMIES" BOOK AND GIVE IT TO YOUR KERNDOG HOMEBOY, HE WOULD APRECIATE THAT MORE THEN FAGGOT ASS LINKS AND NON-HELPFUL POSTING SUCH AS YOURS.

I SHOULD EMAIL THIS THREAD TO JON SO HE CAN GET A GOOD LAUGH :yes: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Julio
03-20-2007, 02:13 PM
No warranty? Expecting something to help fix the car?

get outta here..!!

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 06:12 PM
No warranty? Expecting something to help fix the car?

get outta here..!!

You idiots do not read do you? IA needs to stay in school.

Julio
03-20-2007, 07:22 PM
You idiots do not read do you? IA needs to stay in school.

No, you are the fucking idiot who bought a fucked up used car w/ out any warranty from a person and it so happens this person owns a shop and now you trying to bash the shop.. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this one out..
I did read your post Super car buyer..Thats why I said "expecting something" which means exactly that, EXPECTING SOMETHING in order to "help" you fix your car...
They dont have to do shit.

Yeah, I can go back to school.. But guess what , They dont teach HOW TO BUY things.. because if they did you wouldn't be making this thread on here...

damn, I guess this thread didnt go how you Super Car buyers wanted..

Tips : How to buy Used cars for dummies (http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?l=1&w=20&p=9&f=5100)

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 07:26 PM

Ummm excuse me? Please find wheer I said I inspected the car? Your reading skills are sub par.

I responded to your knock saying I don't know shit about cars. I however did not notice the side skirts and I have seen the car a bunch of times. I bet 9/10 of this forum would not have noticed it if he just posted pics... oh wait a minute... hmmm let's read this post...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101899

Look at all those fucking idiots. No one noticed the side skirts. All of them are stupid.

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Thinkfast, you need to learn to turn off the caps lock.

AND EVERYONE on here has sub par reading skills. Kern was just putting out a not so positive experience with a PRODUCT of Hot Wheels. He did not ask for free shit, he did not ask for the car to be bought back. He asked if maybe Jon could help him out. Is that such a dumb thing? I would assume a HIGH CLASS body shop would not want ANY negative shit out there. He didn't even say damn, bring it by let's take a look at it.

How is letting Kern buy a side skirt at cost gonna really fuck Jon? Today at work a guy blew if sub because he let shit in his trunk hit the subwoofer. So what did we tell him? We sold him a subwoofer at cost. We didn't tell him to go fuck himself.

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Julio you make me lol you still can not read. NOWHERE did I ever put up a fight saying that I expect John to DO ANYTHING. I was simply making a post about how poor of a paint job Hot Wheels supplied. Last time I checked that is what forums are for -- to inform people. All I said is that if it were myself owning the shop I would have given the problem guy a new skirt and cut him a deal on paint NOT GIVE HIM EVERYTHING. And in my very first post I said I should have caught this but I guess that you couldn't read that part.

And here is another quote from a guy on the BMW form -- and wow people on there can read!

I will say that a buyer has assumed risk when an item is being sold "as is", however if the seller is gauged to be familiar with the car (as he was in this case), he should have been more than willing to disclose the little things that would surely vex the owner at a later date. It is fair to say that it would only be a matter of time until you found out about the sideskirt.

Both parties are at fault, but the seller, being a prominent paint shop owner in a very competitive industry, should have done something a little more to rectify the situation.

As a result of this thread, one or more members will decide not to take their car to his shop, and that is really what it comes down to. Opportunity cost is a bitch. I'd rather put out a small fire than deal with damage control.

I agree with what he said

Julio
03-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Julio you make me lol you still can not read. NOWHERE did I ever put up a fight saying that I expect John to DO ANYTHING. I was simply making a post about how poor of a paint job Hot Wheels supplied. Last time I checked that is what forums are for -- to inform people. All I said is that if it were myself owning the shop I would have given the problem guy a new skirt and cut him a deal on paint NOT GIVE HIM EVERYTHING. And in my very first post I said I should have caught this but I guess that you couldn't read that part.

And here is another quote from a guy on the BMW form -- and wow people on there can read!

I agree with what he said

I make you LOL.. fair enough.. But practice what you preach.. I never said you were asking for free shit... All I said was "EXPECTING SOMETHING " which MEANS : You are expecting him to help you when in fact he doesnt have to. :rolleyes:

So if I sell tires and I sell you a car with fucked up tires and you fail to point that out and you signed the BOS and you are on your way.. one of your tires blows up.. you expect me to fix it ?

Haha...

The indian war was over years ago buddy...

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:13 PM
I make you LOL.. fair enough.. But practice what you preach.. I never said you were asking for free shit... All I said was "EXPECTING SOMETHING " which MEANS : You are expecting him to help you when in fact he doesnt have to. :rolleyes:

So if I sell tires and I sell you a car with fucked up tires and you fail to point that out and you signed the BOS and you are on your way.. one of your tires blows up.. you expect me to fix it ?

Haha...

True HOWEVER if you owned a tire shop then it would be different. Then I would expect / like you to help me out a little since you put new tires on and you do own the shop. You would have a guarantee on them just like if you sold them to someone. Why? Because that is good business.

Again I am not expecting anything, I am simply putting the word out there for others to see --1 bad paint job done by Hot Wheels

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 08:14 PM

Haha...

I think you are not understanding. This is the OWNER of the shop. He DROVE this car as his car for a little while. If you are shopping for a body shop to drop some cash on your car and you stumble across a thread like this is makes you think. HIS OWN PERSONAL VEHICLE HE PUT MISMATCHED SIDE SKIRTS ON AND CANNOT PAINT IT FOR FUCKING SHIT.

Now do you want to PAY him with your money if he can't keep his own fucking vehicles straight?

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Ummm excuse me? Please find wheer I said I inspected the car? Your reading skills are sub par.

I responded to your knock saying I don't know shit about cars. I however did not notice the side skirts and I have seen the car a bunch of times. I bet 9/10 of this forum would not have noticed it if he just posted pics... oh wait a minute...

ummm...like excuse me and stuff, please find where i said you went....please see below and return to reading skills school

listen super hero.....if you went w/ him and missed a mismatched sideskirt, shitty paint, and a leaky tranny then id damn well say take someone with you who knows what the fuck is going on

see what i mean, IF (a conjunction, meaning "in case that; granting or supposing; on condition that") you were the one that went with him....

and you wanna talk about sub par reading skills....looks like you can build some decent shit and thats about it, i wouldnt call you to help me look at my car, and damn sure wouldnt call you for help on an english exam, genious

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101899

Look at all those fucking idiots. No one noticed the side skirts. All of them are stupid.

theyre not stupid, yall are, give people two side by side pictures of each side and ask them to look at em, i can gurantee handfuls of people will be intelligent enough to find the difference.....however, intelligence is not something is apparently overabundant with yourself and your new found friend kerndog.....therefore he got stuck w/ shit and want someone to whipe his ass for him....too bad it will never fucking happen

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:18 PM
MR. org you have helped this thread 0. Please go play with a Wii.

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:20 PM
MR. org you have helped this thread 0. Please go play with a Wii.

get busy fixing that piece you bought and stop worrying about what im doing....i have the intelligence to take someone with me who knows what the fucks up when i purchase vehicles....therefore i wont be spending time whining on the internet like a baby back bitch about my fuck ups

and if by help you mean pleading your argument that you should get something for free, or less than full price from someone you bought a car from who happens to own a body shop then you are correct, dipshit

Julio
03-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Do you know how many shop owners buy cars on the side bang up to fix and sell on the side?

Plenty of shops do that.. If there is nothing in writting that says anytime about the paint having some sort of warranty, I dont see why he should do anything.

He PERSONAL OWNER sold you the car.. Not HOT WHEELS THE BUSINESS.

I understand perfectly what you guys are trying to say.. but in reality he doesnt have to help.
The title of this thread should say, I bought a car from JOHN DOE and It sucked !
Not the shop....

But who knows, maybe thanks to this thread he will help out.. BUt he shouldnt.

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
get busy fixing that piece you bought and stop worrying about what im doing....i have the intelligence to take someone with me who knows what the fucks up when i purchase vehicles....therefore i wont be spending time whining on the internet like a baby back bitch about my fuck ups

I am not whining I am HELPING IA by telling people about the paint job that was done at Hot Wheels. I COULD CARE LESS about the paint right now.

Thanks for being useless.

Oh and a pos? What do you drive?

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
ummm...like excuse me and stuff, please find where i said you went....please see below and return to reading skills school

see what i mean, IF (a conjunction, meaning "in case that; granting or supposing; on condition that") you were the one that went with him....

and you wanna talk about sub par reading skills....looks like you can build some decent shit and thats about it, i wouldnt call you to help me look at my car, and damn sure wouldnt call you for help on an english exam, genious

theyre not stupid, yall are, give people two side by side pictures of each side and ask them to look at em, i can gurantee handfuls of people will be intelligent enough to find the difference.....however, intelligence is not something is apparently overabundant with yourself and your new found friend kerndog.....therefore you got stuck w/ shit and want someone to whipe your ass for you....too bad it will never fucking happen

There was... a large handful of pictures. If you go look at two pictures and spot the difference you might see it. However I know ALOT of shit about e36 BMWs and I did not notice it at all the handful of times I have seen the car.

Commenting on my english skills. Wow you were suggesting that I should have caught the mistake. Don't play coy and pretend like you were not. I can build a car but don't bring me to inspect it... Interesting comments.

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Do you know how many shop owners buy cars on the side bang up to fix and sell on the side?

Plenty of shops do that.. If there is nothing in writting that says anytime about the paint having some sort of warranty, I dont see why he should do anything.

He PERSONAL OWNER sold you the car.. Not HOT WHEELS THE BUSINESS.

I understand perfectly what you guys are trying to say.. but in reality he doesnt have to help.
The title of this thread should say, I bought a car from JOHN DOE and It sucked !
Not the shop....

But who knows, maybe thanks to this thread he will help out.. BUt he shouldnt.

Your missing the point I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CAR OR WHO IT WAS BOUGHT FROM. Lets pretend I bought the car from YOU. Now when I bought the car from you, you told me that Hot Wheels painted it 6mths ago. Ok now lets go to my post today. I am posting that I bought the car FROM YOU, and that Hot Wheels did a bad paint job. Is that better? My paint job from Hot Wheels sucks!

Better?

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:27 PM
There was... a large handful of pictures. If you go look at two pictures and spot the difference you might see it. However I know ALOT of shit about e36 BMWs and I did not notice it at all the handful of times I have seen the car.

Commenting on my english skills. Wow you were suggesting that I should have caught the mistake. Don't play coy and pretend like you were not. I can build a car but don't bring me to inspect it... Interesting comments.

so youre telling me if youre purchasing a car you wouldnt be able to tell that blatantly there were two different side skirts? when i go to purchase a car i look the car over w/ a fine tooth comb, and i wont purchase a car, whether from a dealership or not until i get it in the air, and can actually get some other hands and opinions on the car who have no $$$ interest in it...i havent been fucked yet, and its not about to start happening....like i said, IF you went then you fucked up right along with him....if not then you can ignore the comment b/c obviously you werent there and it doesnt apply to you

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Again I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CAR

This is a post to inform people about the paint job that Hot Wheels did.

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING IN RETURN

*** Disclaimer -- nothing is wanted to gain from this post other then to inform the community of a paint job done by Hot Wheels**

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:30 PM
Your missing the point I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CAR OR WHO IT WAS BOUGHT FROM. Lets pretend I bought the car from YOU. Now when I bought the car from you, you told me that Hot Wheels painted it 6mths ago. Ok now lets go to my post today. I am posting that I bought the car FROM YOU, and that Hot Wheels did a bad paint job. Is that better? My paint job from Hot Wheels sucks!

Better?

then state you bought the car from an individual and that the paint sucks....which still makes your argument that much dumber....expecting someone to warranty something you didnt pay for.....

so if i bought a tv from a guy who bought the tv from best buy and it fucks up the next day, should best buy give you a discount on a new tv just b/c of what happened? or should the manufacturer give you a replacement....of course not, same principal here, youre changing what your original bitching was about so that you dont feel so stupid.....too bad its too late for that

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:31 PM
then state you bought the car from an individual and that the paint sucks....which still makes your argument that much dumber....expecting someone to warranty something you didnt pay for.....

OMG your are such an ignorant ass hat. How many times do I need to post that I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FROM THIS POST

Maybe one more time?

If I do it one more time will you read it then?

*** Disclaimer -- nothing is wanted to gain from this post other then to inform the community of a paint job done by Hot Wheels**

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Again I DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CAR

This is a post to inform people about the paint job that Hot Wheels did.

I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING IN RETURN

then change your original post to reflect this so you dont look like more a hairy cunt that you already do

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
then change your original post to reflect this so you dont look like more a hairy cunt that you already do

Why? Where in my first post does it say that I expect a new skirt? Or that I expect a new paint job?

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 08:34 PM
I don't think he looks like a cunt. Even if I did not know him I would now never take my car to hot wheels. All the positive post are negated from this one.

Owner obviously only cares about the quality of the work if he is making some money on it.

DinanM3atl
03-20-2007, 08:38 PM

You tell me to read. Sounds like Kern expected him to atleast look at the car. See why the paint is fucked out. Comfirm the incorrect skirt. Maybe offer to get them fixed at a discounted rate or MAYBE free.

I think Jon would prefer a post. Fuck yah Hot Wheels rules, Jon fixed my paint.

Instead he has a negative post. Which more greatly affects the business since it is local.

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:41 PM
Everyone says that Hot Wheels does GREAT work. Well apparently they suck at doing work on cars they are selling -- at least this one.

The paint is flaking from the right side skirt (the side that HE REPLACED THE SKIRT), its the WRONG skirt (so I have a driver side sport and a pass side lux -- see pictures below), the door needs re-aligned a tad, the paint on the hood is bubbling, and the rear has a spot that is rough and needs high speed buffed and probably re-cleared.

So I figure what the hell I'll call John he seems to be a good guy! Everyone likes him I am sure that he will want to fix it since he is a GREAT bodyshop!

WRONG!!

After me telling him all of this his response to me is:

"Thats what you get for buying a used car"

thought this was about paint quality?

Being the owner of a body shop and a car that YOU WORKED ON. I would think he would want to take a look at it and possibly fix it for a highly discounted rate or even free since he did all the work. Does he not have a guarantee for any of his paint for customers?:shifty

well there you go....wanting shit for free and a warranty for something you never paid for

Maybe I should have noticed this all before I bought the car and thats my fault but how can the owner of a -- so called -- nice body shop hide all of this information and then refuse to look at it or fix anything by just saying its a used car.

he didnt hide it, you didnt catch it, retard, you yourself even said he wasnt there when you picked up the car, so how the fuck could he have told you about it? :???:

He did a bad job on my car so I can bad mouth him if I want. If he did a good job I would be saying +1 for Hot Wheels. Well he didn't and he wont stand behind his work so he gets this.

Does he not have a guarantee for cars that he paints? If he does how come it does not hold up for this car?

I am glad that you had a good experience with him but I did not.

you bought a fucking car, not a paint job aristotle

I do not care what business you own but I expect EVERY business to stand behind their work. If they do not then it is a bad business. Who's to say I go to him, spend 6k on a FULL paint job and 6mths down the road he wont stand behind it? Because that is what he is doing now.

so youre saying you bought the car and then paid $6k for the paint job? :thinking: didnt think so......

but hey...who am i to say your posts were just about a shitty paint job?

You tell me to read. Sounds like Kern expected him to atleast look at the car. See why the paint is fucked out. Comfirm the incorrect skirt. Maybe offer to get them fixed at a discounted rate or MAYBE free.

I think Jon would prefer a post. Fuck yah Hot Wheels rules, Jon fixed my paint.

Instead he has a negative post. Which more greatly affects the business since it is local.

heres the problem super hero, he bought a car, NOT A PAINT JOB, from a guy who happens to own a body shop....yet expects anything less than full price to fix it? do you see any logic in that at all? seriously?

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 08:44 PM
-1 for Hot Wheels thanks for reading.

I will say that a buyer has assumed risk when an item is being sold "as is", however if the seller is gauged to be familiar with the car (as he was in this case), he should have been more than willing to disclose the little things that would surely vex the owner at a later date. It is fair to say that it would only be a matter of time until you found out about the sideskirt.

Both parties are at fault, but the seller, being a prominent paint shop owner in a very competative industry, should have done something a little more to rectify the situation.

As a result of this thread, one or more members will decide not to take their car to his shop, and that is really what it comes down to. Opportunity cost is a bitch. I'd rather put out a small fire than deal with damage control.

Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
he didnt rectify it, i wouldnt have, and you know what your spill on ia is gonna do, other than making you look like a dumbass? absolutely nothing

i think youre a giant douschebag for expecting this guy to do anything cheaper than regular price on a car you obviously signed the as is bill of sale for, w. no warranties attached

sounds like to me you wanted a car real fucking bad, bad enough not to wait around for the guy whose name is on the title to talk to him, ask up front would there be any type of warranty associated w/ the fixing of the wreck and the problems with the vehicle, youre expecting one of his employees to know the history of the car and bitching b/c it bit you in the ass, at the end of the day it is you who fucked up, regaurdless of what direction you want to try to take the thread now, and at most the guy is guilty of lying about the paint/quality of the paint, which i wouldnt believe either seeing as how apparently you never talked to the guy...

buying wrecked cars ftl, v.1324182341980238409lollerskatesyoutgotscrewedthi siswhyidontbuywreckedcars

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Your still talking?

Want to hug it out?

Hulud
03-20-2007, 11:21 PM
why is this thread still not locked?

you bought the car after seeing what was wrong with it, your fault

done deal

kerndog8
03-20-2007, 11:57 PM
why is this thread still not locked?

you bought the car after seeing what was wrong with it, your fault

done deal

Man the smart people come in waves

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 08:21 AM
LOL @ BABY BACK BITCH

HEY KERNDOG WHEN DINAN GETS OFF RIDING YOUR NUTS MAYBE YOU WILL REALIZE THIS THREAD WAS A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND DOES NOTHING TO DISCREDIT HOT WHEELS OR JON AS A PERSON AS HIS IMPORT/USED CAR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS FOR ABOUT %000.20 OF HIS SALES LOLOL

THINKFAST SAYS: YOUR ASSED OUT HOMEY :yes:

Bishop
03-21-2007, 08:27 AM
i dont think you should be saying "a job done by hot wheels". It sounds like it was just an employee or the owner of a shop doing some work on the side. Which has nothing to do with the shop at all. This happens at all shops. Employees will work on cars that they arranged. No money goes to the shop and its usually just one individual working on that car.

Hot Wheels is still a great shop IMO. I would take my car there if i didnt work at a body shop.

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 08:31 AM
HOT WHEELS FTW

kerndog8
03-21-2007, 10:13 AM
Which one of the e-thugs are you?

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 10:18 AM
WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO??

THERE IS NO E-THUGGIN GOING ON IN HERE, SO AGAIN, PLEASE LEAVE IT ALONE. THE TOPIC IS DONE, CONCLUSION IS YOU ARE A JACKASS AND SO ARE THE "USED CAR EXPERTS" THAT CONTRIBUTED TO THIS THREAD (THE ONLY ONE BEING YOUR FRIEND DINAN)

THEREFORE PLEASE RUN CARFAX AND HAVE SOMEONE OF CERTIFIED INTELLIGENCE GO WITH YOU ON YOUR NEXT BIG PURCHASE TO HOLD YOUR HAND

XOXO

THINK

Evil Goat
03-21-2007, 10:19 AM
wow, i swing by the crib to grab some lunch and this shit is still going....

p.s. kern youre still a douschebag

kerndog8
03-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Seriously you guys are still talking? Awesome!

Still have not figured out how to take caps lock off?

thinkfast®
03-21-2007, 10:21 AM
NO BUT I FIGURED OUT YOU ARE A COMPLETE FUCKIN IDIOT, I THINK ILL ROLL W/ WHAT I GOT ;)

Hundo®
03-21-2007, 10:46 AM
why did you buy a used BMW? especially one that old, thats like asking for problems ;[

Hulud
03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
i dont think you should be saying "a job done by hot wheels". It sounds like it was just an employee or the owner of a shop doing some work on the side. Which has nothing to do with the shop at all. This happens at all shops. Employees will work on cars that they arranged. No money goes to the shop and its usually just one individual working on that car.

hooray for some common sense in this thread, too bad the creator just wants to blame this company because apparently the company bought the car and sold it, not the guy :rolleyes:

BTLFED
03-21-2007, 12:36 PM
BMW Owners are funny.

Evil Goat
03-21-2007, 07:00 PM
BMW Owners are funny.

funny queer, not funny haha

DinanM3atl
03-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Quoted from another member.... Think while you read!

Buyer beware? Your post may have been relevant (somewhat) in a private party sale, but the seller of the car is also the owner of the bodyshop that did all the paintwork. As Fast5 stated earlier, it would have been much more advantageous to have fixed the problems (which would probably have been of little cost to the shop) then to pull the "As-Is" attitude. Having grown up around my family's business you realize that taking care of your customer's concerns (especially ligitimate ones) is the #1 priority as word tends to spread. This is a public forum that people come to for advice (this subsection being local topic advice) so this thread is very relevant with a user's review of a well known business. Hopefully they can rectify this in the future, otherwise they will lose even more customers.

Why don't you guys understand this? It is a local business that for the sake of getting one more +1 post on bimmerforums they have a bashing. And low and behold some other local guys were less than happy...

Jon told my friend who put on a Vorsteiner CSL Front bumper when asked about why there was a larger gap on the passenger side.

Jon - "The washer fluid bottle is in the way"

BMW Owner - "Did you try to move the bottle?"

Jon - "No, if you feel it is bad bring it back and we will try to fix it"

Hmmmm we will try and fixed it later? What about right now? This is also after he used rivets to attach the bumper to the bumper support. So you can't take off the bumper now and did not reinstall the weatherstripping so you can see all the rivets...

DinanM3atl
03-24-2007, 11:03 AM
why did you buy a used BMW? especially one that old, thats like asking for problems ;[

I just bought a 1989 325i e30 BMW and I bet it with 196K runs better than the 350z in your sig. And I know my 1999 M3 with 116K runs better..

300-500K is nothing for BMWs is properly maintained.

kerndog8
03-24-2007, 11:03 AM
funny queer, not funny haha

Is that how you make yourself feel good? By making fun of others?

Grow up.

kendogg
03-24-2007, 11:34 AM
BMW Owners are funny.

I knew there was a reason I never post here. :cheers:

BTLFED
03-24-2007, 11:57 AM
I just bought a 1989 325i e30 BMW and I bet it with 196K runs better than the 350z in your sig. And I know my 1999 M3 with 116K runs better..

300-500K is nothing for BMWs is properly maintained.

There you fucking go again, being the perfect example of the stereotypical BMW owner. You don't know how well his car runs. It probably runs perfect. Hell, it may have been delivered to the dealership in a covered trailer. :rolleyes:

I knew there was a reason I never post here. :cheers:

Don't you be that guy too. I never once bashed Kerndog8 in this thread, or you, and I only talked shit to Dinan in the top part of this post. I mearly stated that BMW owners are funny. I didn't say whether that was a bad thing or not. Remember the 29034735 page thread on BMWs coming in covered trailers? That was funny.

Don't get so defensive.

Echonova
03-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Being the owner of a body shop and a car that YOU WORKED ON. I would think he would want to take a look at it and possibly fix it for a highly discounted rate or even free since he did all the work. Does he not have a guarantee for any of his paint for customers?:shifty --------

and just for a side note I do not want or expect him to fix it all for free. If it was my business I would but it isn't so life goes on, but all I expect is him to work with me, maybe get me a new skirt and discount some paint. SOMETHING ---------

*** Disclaimer -- nothing is wanted to gain from this post other then to inform the community of a paint job done by Hot Wheels** ...

Bishop
03-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Quoted from another member.... Think while you read!

Why don't you guys understand this? It is a local business that for the sake of getting one more +1 post on bimmerforums they have a bashing. And low and behold some other local guys were less than happy...

Jon told my friend who put on a Vorsteiner CSL Front bumper when asked about why there was a larger gap on the passenger side.

Jon - "The washer fluid bottle is in the way"

BMW Owner - "Did you try to move the bottle?"

Jon - "No, if you feel it is bad bring it back and we will try to fix it"

Hmmmm we will try and fixed it later? What about right now? This is also after he used rivets to attach the bumper to the bumper support. So you can't take off the bumper now and did not reinstall the weatherstripping so you can see all the rivets...
Thats great and all, but this guy (kerndog) WASN'T A CUSTOMER. He just bought a car from from a guy that owns a body shop. He was never a customer of the business. He didn't own the car when the shop work on it, there for he is not a customer.

Evil Goat
03-25-2007, 10:50 AM
lol, still going i see.....get that warranty work you paid for yet? tard...

kerndog8
03-25-2007, 10:07 PM

Hmmmm If I was trying to get warranty work maybe

Sushi
03-25-2007, 11:10 PM
Okay if that guy has a bodyshop. Then he probaly dosent have time to deal with the shit car you bought from him. Thats your fault you bought the shit car. Like I hate it when people tell me that there car is cool they bought it from a mechanic...most mechanics I know are too busy with work and side work to fix there own car. Just cause you bought it from a bodyshop guy dosent mean its gonna be fixed up. Why should he invest in a car to sell and make barely any profit when hes got a very good and profitable shop? Which would you invest your money into?

kerndog8
03-26-2007, 09:50 AM
Okay if that guy has a bodyshop. Then he probaly dosent have time to deal with the shit car you bought from him. Thats your fault you bought the shit car. Like I hate it when people tell me that there car is cool they bought it from a mechanic...most mechanics I know are too busy with work and side work to fix there own car. Just cause you bought it from a bodyshop guy dosent mean its gonna be fixed up. Why should he invest in a car to sell and make barely any profit when hes got a very good and profitable shop? Which would you invest your money into?

And guess what? If I bought a car from a mechanic and it broke he would loose the business of fixing it. Fix it wrong the first time and loose the business forever.

And you must not know how to read either -- do I need to put that disclaimer on EVERY post?

DinanM3atl
03-26-2007, 10:00 AM
There you fucking go again, being the perfect example of the stereotypical BMW owner. You don't know how well his car runs. It probably runs perfect. Hell, it may have been delivered to the dealership in a covered trailer. :rolleyes:

Why? it is true. I drove a 1984 533 with 350,000 miles on it from New York to Georgia. It got 33 mpg on the highway the whole way... does the 350z even do that? I bet that 533 runs better too.

I can't WAIT to see all these new Japanese cars with 200-300K on them.

Don't you be that guy too. I never once bashed Kerndog8 in this thread, or you, and I only talked shit to Dinan in the top part of this post. I mearly stated that BMW owners are funny. I didn't say whether that was a bad thing or not. Remember the 29034735 page thread on BMWs coming in covered trailers? That was funny.

Don't get so defensive.

Quit being a fucking Martyr playing like you are fucking innocent. The moment anyone post anything about BMW on here they get bashed, and the jokes begin.

DinanM3atl
03-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Thats great and all, but this guy (kerndog) WASN'T A CUSTOMER. He just bought a car from from a guy that owns a body shop. He was never a customer of the business. He didn't own the car when the shop work on it, there for he is not a customer.

Yah, and the cars confition shows how much he cares about his own personal cars. If he cannot have his car look exceptional then why would I pay him to paint my car. Look at someones personal things, that is how they treat others stuff.

No but he lost a paint job on an e30 already. I guess it was worth it for him.

Profitable and very good do not always go together.

wantboost
03-26-2007, 10:09 AM
lol this is still going?

thinkfast®
03-26-2007, 10:17 AM
^^ HAHA THAT JACKASS DINAN THINKS HE'S GONNA SOLVE THE WORLDS PROBLEMS VIA ONLINE POSTINGS

WHATTA MORON

chrisdavis
03-26-2007, 10:30 AM
And guess what? If I bought a car from a mechanic and it broke he would loose the business of fixing it. Fix it wrong the first time and loose the business forever.

And you must not know how to read either -- do I need to put that disclaimer on EVERY post?

Post number 81 is the perfect example of you contradicting yourself. You stated in your first post that you want them to look at the car and fix it at a discount. Now you are saying you dont want anything.

kerndog8
03-26-2007, 04:44 PM
Post number 81 is the perfect example of you contradicting yourself. You stated in your first post that you want them to look at the car and fix it at a discount. Now you are saying you dont want anything.

Wrong -- I said thats what I would expect a business to do. Why? Because that is good business. I would have had him paint my OTHER BMW but not anymore. Was looking over this car and maybe spending 200 bucks on a side skirt worth loosing $4,000 over?

DinanM3atl
03-26-2007, 04:46 PM
^^ HAHA THAT JACKASS DINAN THINKS HE'S GONNA SOLVE THE WORLDS PROBLEMS VIA ONLINE POSTINGS

WHATTA MORON

What are you even talking about? You make zero sense. How am I trying to save the world?

I am not a liberal so I don't try to save the world or pretend that I am making a huge difference.

Wrong -- I said thats what I would expect a business to do. Why? Because that is good business. I would have had him paint my OTHER BMW but not anymore. Was looking over this car and maybe spending 200 bucks on a side skirt worth loosing $4,000 over?

Apparently it is because Tom is not getting his e30 painted there now either.

kerndog8
03-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Dinan when you take over the world can you move all the Liberals and ricers to a small island?

Echonova
03-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Dinan when you take over the world can you move all the Liberals and ricers to a small island?

Hell, I'd go for that..:goodjob:

DinanM3atl
03-26-2007, 05:13 PM
I am running in 2012 on the platform of

End of Welfare
Forceful Border Patrol - IE you jump border we shoot you
Fairtax

BTLFED
03-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Why? it is true. I drove a 1984 533 with 350,000 miles on it from New York to Georgia. It got 33 mpg on the highway the whole way... does the 350z even do that? I bet that 533 runs better too.

I can't WAIT to see all these new Japanese cars with 200-300K on them.

Really? We have a 99 G20 that comes in to work for services and oil changes and basic stuff like that. Last time it came in it had 478,000 miles on it. Original engine and tranny and still runs like a champ. :slap:

Quit being a fucking Martyr playing like you are fucking innocent. The moment anyone post anything about BMW on here they get bashed, and the jokes begin.

Get the sand out of your vagina and quit being a defensive little girl. You think people on here are against BMWs? One of my favorite cars is the E30 M3. There was one posted in the cars for sale section and everyone was drooling over it, including me. Oh, wait, I can't like a BMW because I am on here, right? You really are an idiot. :rolleyes:

240sxautox
03-26-2007, 07:42 PM
oh to whoever you are who keeps typing in all caps...

WE CANT HEAR YOU, TYPE IN ALL CAPS TO MAKE SURE YOU'RE NICE AND LOUD!

what the hell man, type like a normal adult, or child, or whatever you are.

He should stand behind the paint-the lux side skirt is your fault- www.bavauto.com go there and pick up some new sport side skirts and you'll be fine.

240sxautox
03-26-2007, 07:43 PM
oh and yes, if you take over the world-please move all liberals and ricers to an island.

then napalm it.

kerndog8
03-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Yep already picked up new skirts :)

chrisdavis
03-26-2007, 11:56 PM

My bad. it was post number 10 where you said you wanted discounted work

and just for a side note I do not want or expect him to fix it all for free. If it was my business I would but it isn't so life goes on, but all I expect is him to work with me, maybe get me a new skirt and discount some paint. SOMETHING

It was a lesson learned you got a new skirt and you are taking it to Yellow River. Chalk it up to experience and enjoy the car when its finished :goodjob:

DinanM3atl
04-02-2007, 02:00 PM
oh and yes, if you take over the world-please move all liberals and ricers to an island.

then napalm it.

I don't think I can win. Won't get any votes when they find out I am killing welfare. Libs take 1 dollar from "rich" people and then give a quarter to 4 people. This gets them 4 votes and loses them 1.