PDA

View Full Version : Good Tuesday morning!

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 07:31 AM
it's gorgerous outside!!!!

and i really can't think of any funny/random song lyrics for today...so i'll spare you... :lmao:

Frög
03-20-2007, 07:32 AM
it is gorgeous outside.. i want to go back to sleep though...

JennB
03-20-2007, 07:33 AM
For sure.

:yawn:

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 07:36 AM
it is gorgeous outside.. i want to go back to sleep though...

...indeed

sleepy ftw

candy2082002
03-20-2007, 07:39 AM

and i really can't think of any funny/random song lyrics for today...so i'll spare you... :lmao:

awwww make up a song lol its beautiful out!!!!!:bump: :D

Verik
03-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Good Tuesday morning!

fuck you tuesday.... fuck you

mocha latte cupcake
03-20-2007, 08:01 AM
i been feeling tired baby, trying to hold back my v attack for so long, so if you lude like i lude baby oh come on oh come on lets get it on lets get it on vtec baby, lets get it on sweet lover, we're all sarcastic people with so much hate, understand my sweetie, since we got to feel it, let live and say i hate you, theres nothing wrong me hating you, baby naw naw aww, and giving you money to me would never be wrong if the booty is good. sooo good, you know how sweet and good i can be......i ain't askin you ho i'm tellin you get on your knees...... sooo sexual.....so curryyy!!! don't push me baby, come onX3 i won't stop hating you, lets v attack all night, you know what i'm sayin ho.... come on lady, yeah let you boobs hang out, if you believe in me, lets get it on, ooooo lets get it on lady, just me and my prelude.... wweeeeee oooooooo lets make the sweet sweet lovin , come on X3, stop denin me that bush, ooooo i wanna pop your clutch, you'll never have to worry if its wrong because curry is so right so let your boobies hang out.... get it on....come on baby!

written by JM aka prince NISMO...

cause i'm good like that!

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 08:04 AM
i been feeling tired baby, trying to hold back my v attack for so long, so if you lude like i lude baby oh come on oh come on lets get it on lets get it on vtec baby, lets get it on sweet lover, we're all sarcastic people with so much hate, understand my sweetie, since we got to feel it, let live and say i hate you, theres nothing wrong me hating you, baby naw naw aww, and giving you money to me would never be wrong if the booty is good. sooo good, you know how sweet and good i can be......i ain't askin you ho i'm tellin you get on your knees...... sooo sexual.....so curryyy!!! don't push me baby, come onX3 i won't stop hating you, lets v attack all night, you know what i'm sayin ho.... come on lady, yeah let you boobs hang out, if you believe in me, lets get it on, ooooo lets get it on lady, just me and my prelude.... wweeeeee oooooooo lets make the sweet sweet lovin , come on X3, stop denin me that bush, ooooo i wanna pop your clutch, you'll never have to worry if its wrong because curry is so right so let your boobies hang out.... get it on....come on baby!
!

dear God in heaven... :no:

:lmfao:

Ran
03-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Title: Asue no Namida / Tears for Tomorrow
Composition / Arrangement: Nakazawa Tomoyuki
Lyrics / Vocals: KOTOKO

Translated Lyrics

That star looked at me in it's neverchanging way
and gently shed it's steadily twinkling light
on my profile crouching on the ground.
Woeing for a tedious dream.
because tomorrow I'll lift a small burden on my back,
turn into a bird and take flight into the wilderness.
Flying in the headwind, the place I'm heading for
(If I look up I can see it far away...)
can still turn into a star that I'll reach someday.
Flinging away the teardrops blurred into my eyelashes
(Together with my overflowing feelings...)
I go forth to continue my journey that will not end
because I had too many important things
and I couldn't choose between them alone.
I clung to meaningless conversation
In the twilight hours when loneliness poured over me
because tomorrow I will meet my true self
and turn into a wind that'll blow out towards the wilderness
Amidst a floating dream, the singing stars
(In a time that I can't keep up with)
are revolving on the sky of eternity.
When I flip away with a finger a tear that fell on my cheek
(A falling fragment of a dream)
it rises up to the sky, turning into blue light
because tomorrow I'll pick up my torn wings,
turn into a bird and flap ahead towards the wilderness.
Flying in the headwind, the place I'm heading for
can still turn into a star that I'll reach someday
The things that are pushing me on are this small hand.
(The answer that I found when I got there)
The dreams I threw to the grand skies
and the tears for tomorrow...
(Together with my overflowing feelings...)
(In a time that I can't keep up with)
(A falling fragment of a dream)

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 09:04 AM
WTF IS GOIN ON IN HERE?? :fruit:

ITS LIKE 1 BIG STAR WARS/COMIC BOOK NERD CONVENTION, JESUS

DIOS MIO :no:

Killer
03-20-2007, 09:06 AM

i hate life this morning...

woke up late.. got to work late.. now my co-worker is late... so i'm here by myself.. i didn't get enough sleep.. and i'm hungry...

oh and all night long and this morning i thought today was gonna be wednesday...

Rican219
03-20-2007, 09:10 AM
Rainning here. BLAH

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 09:10 AM
i hate life this morning...

woke up late.. got to work late.. now my co-worker is late... so i'm here by myself.. i didn't get enough sleep.. and i'm hungry...

oh and all night long and this morning i thought today was gonna be wednesday...

you suck @ life?

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 09:14 AM
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/7783/11732779981169331801508ea9.jpg

candy2082002
03-20-2007, 09:44 AM
I freaking hate 99.9% of the people I work with...they are two faced and I need a new job that I dont hate...........:(
:cry:

Ran
03-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I freaking hate 99.9% of people...they are two faced and I need a new job that I dont hate...........:(
:cry:Fixed

candy2082002
03-20-2007, 09:48 AM
Fixed

really???????????? how lol

Crazy Asian
03-20-2007, 01:32 PM
I know someone wants to come out and play with my car. WHO WANTS TO INSTALL A NEW HEADLIGHT AND ALIGN THE FENDERS!!!!

Ran
03-20-2007, 01:48 PM
I know someone wants to come out and play with my car. WHO WANTS TO INSTALL A NEW HEADLIGHT AND ALIGN THE FENDERS!!!!What's it pay? Money? Food? Beer? Details!