PDA

View Full Version : Misc TIESTO IN CONCERT: USA

blurred visions
06-25-2005, 03:14 AM
Finally I've been waiting for this for years, TIESTO will finally have concerts here in the U.S.

If you have seen his 2 Concert dvd's then you would know what I'm talking about.

www.TiestoInConcert.com

I'm gonna go to the LA one, if not that one then one of the others.

THIS IS GONNA BE TIGHT AS HELL. WOULDN'T MISS IT FOR ANYTHING!

Sirk
06-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Hell yeah! I'm definately going! This is so amazing, I can't believe it. I hope there are more shows going to be added. If not lets caravan down to the Miami show!

green91
06-27-2005, 08:50 AM
DJ Tiesto is one of the best DJs ive ever heard in my life. Wish i could go! Ive got all the Magik cds and a few others

Importdreamer56
06-27-2005, 02:15 PM
caravan it is....Tiesto is da shit...im down for going

Importdreamer56
06-27-2005, 02:18 PM
I could only find the concert for CA

Tiesto In Concert
Los Angeles Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Aug 20, 2005 09:30 PM

$37.50 RESERVED CONCOURSE SEATING (NO ACCESS TO FLOOR)

$47.50 RESERVED LOGE SEATING (NO ACCESS TO FLOOR)

$67.50 FLOOR GENERAL ADMISSION (FREE T-SHIRT)

$200 FLOOR GENERAL ADMISSION (VIP STANDING SIDE STAGE, BACKSTAGE ACCESS, VIP LOUNGE, COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGES, FULL BAR FOR 21 YEARS AND ORLDER, FREE T-SHIRT

Sirk
06-27-2005, 02:40 PM
The other shows aren't for sale yet, but they are listed on the website.

blurred visions
06-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Just ordered his new CD from CDNOW.com

In Search of Sunrise 4

It should be here tuesday so I'll let you know how good it is, but I'm sure its fucking awesome.

Spyder
06-27-2005, 05:54 PM
I could only find the concert for CA

Tiesto In Concert
Los Angeles Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA
Sat, Aug 20, 2005 09:30 PM

$37.50 RESERVED CONCOURSE SEATING (NO ACCESS TO FLOOR)

$47.50 RESERVED LOGE SEATING (NO ACCESS TO FLOOR)

$67.50 FLOOR GENERAL ADMISSION (FREE T-SHIRT)

$200 FLOOR GENERAL ADMISSION (VIP STANDING SIDE STAGE, BACKSTAGE ACCESS, VIP LOUNGE, COMPLIMENTARY BEVERAGES, FULL BAR FOR 21 YEARS AND ORLDER, FREE T-SHIRT

i love how now days general admission cost less then reserved seating.

i hope you guys and gals have a great trip , he is an amazing DJ but not good enough for me to head to miami.. then again honestly noone is.

blurred visions
06-28-2005, 12:39 AM
i love how now days general admission cost less then reserved seating.

i hope you guys and gals have a great trip , he is an amazing DJ but not good enough for me to head to miami.. then again honestly noone is.

Miami? I've already got a room booked in LA. I fly for free so it makes it even more worth it for me to go, but it all really depends on how much you like him as a DJ. It's not like he will be doing this forever.

fawk_you
06-28-2005, 03:01 AM
Take me with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

blurred visions
06-28-2005, 03:36 PM
lol hMmMmM maybe, I also get my friends to fly for free also. If not that they atleast get a discount.

I would take you if I didnt already have a girlfriend.

fawk_you
06-28-2005, 04:39 PM
Well, you could act like you dont know me? lol if there is a will, there is a way- and I will be sure to find it. haha

blurred visions
06-29-2005, 03:12 PM
I just got his new cd "In Search of Sunrise 4" and it is awesome! It's a 2 disc pack with 14 songs on each cd.

NOW THIS IS SOME DRIVING MUSIC!

Buy it now at cdnow.com

amy011079
06-29-2005, 08:17 PM
Wow I would love to go see one of his shows. He is an awesome dj! I have a friend that got to see him oversees. The jerk. err That would be SUCH an great show.

PS what song is that playing on the concert website? Is that on his newest release or is it known?

blurred visions
06-29-2005, 08:19 PM
I dont know what song it is, but Tiesto doesn't only play his songs. As in his new cd, its a mix cd, some songs mixed by him, some not. Being a DJ is mostly knowing the right songs to play and when to play them, along with mixing them.

amy011079
06-29-2005, 08:31 PM
I dont know what song it is, but Tiesto doesn't only play his songs. As in his new cd, its a mix cd, some songs mixed by him, some not. Being a DJ is mostly knowing the right songs to play and when to play them, along with mixing them.

True, most Djs don't play JUST their songs. I was just wondering if anyone recognized the one that was playing. Heck it could be armin van buuren or sasha for all we know. :)

[innocent plug here]I used to dj a BIT back in the day with some friends of mine who WERE dj's. I was their little female protege. It was a lot of fun, and I actually did it live like 3 times(even without knowing what the controls were actually called. I knew what did what and that was all that mattered. ;) ). But I just didn't have the oomph to stay out and do shows that started at 3am. I'm a big baby when I'm tired.

blurred visions
06-29-2005, 08:49 PM
aw the music will wake u up!! :)

amy011079
06-29-2005, 08:53 PM
lol Well you would think it would that is for sure!

trythefly
06-30-2005, 11:35 AM
funny...I'm listening to Magik 7 right now.

Tiesto pwnz all (except van buuren) \o/

blurred visions
06-30-2005, 12:35 PM
No, Tiesto owns van burren.

You guys gotta get In search of sunrise 4.

guinness
07-14-2005, 09:37 AM
dude,let me tell you.tiesto is the shit!i have seen him at least seven times(three alone at club space in miami)and he is worth every fucking penny you will pay to go see him live.if you can swing it,try and get v.i.p. passes because he is known to stay back after a show and meet some of the people in the vip-area(just a rumor i have heard).already met the guy(wmc in miami)and he is cool as hell,but very quiet awa from the crowd(s).i know you will enjoy it totally!!!!!post pics. if you can get any.

blurred visions
07-24-2005, 03:44 AM
^yes sirrrrrr. Actually plans have changed, I am no longer going to the LA show. My girlfriends mother is dieing so we pushed this back to the D.C. show, which will still be good.

F8d2Blk
08-29-2005, 04:59 PM
True, most Djs don't play JUST their songs. I was just wondering if anyone recognized the one that was playing. Heck it could be armin van buuren or sasha for all we know. :)

[innocent plug here]I used to dj a BIT back in the day with some friends of mine who WERE dj's. I was their little female protege. It was a lot of fun, and I actually did it live like 3 times(even without knowing what the controls were actually called. I knew what did what and that was all that mattered. ;) ). But I just didn't have the oomph to stay out and do shows that started at 3am. I'm a big baby when I'm tired.

You wussy! :D How you doing Amy? I got a few new stuff.

green91
08-29-2005, 07:57 PM
i prefer tiesto to van buren... magik 5 was an incredible mix. ive got magik 1-7 and they are amazing.

blurred visions
08-29-2005, 10:02 PM
The DC show got cancelled so now I'm going to Miami.

amy011079
08-30-2005, 08:19 AM
You wussy! :D How you doing Amy? I got a few new stuff.
HEY BABES!!! How are you!?! Missed ya at the SELOC meet. :) I'm doing good, hope you are! And did I hear you were engaged now? How cool! And new stuff huh! SWEET!!! Whatcha got?

F8d2Blk
09-09-2005, 04:30 PM
HEY BABES!!! How are you!?! Missed ya at the SELOC meet. :) I'm doing good, hope you are! And did I hear you were engaged now? How cool! And new stuff huh! SWEET!!! Whatcha got?

I am married. It's a done deal for life I guess. I have the new Ferry Corsten, Netherlands and some Blank and Jones that you will like.

amy011079
09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
I am married. It's a done deal for life I guess. I have the new Ferry Corsten, Netherlands and some Blank and Jones that you will like.
Oh how awesome! I'm happy for you! Congrats!

And that sounds great! I'll bring you some CD's or something next time I know I'll see you so you can burn me some copies. :D

Dj Varitek
09-12-2005, 09:38 PM

Is the Live P.A. different than a dj'in set? (and not like B.T.'s *LIVE PA* set at Freakfest .. [where he pretened to rock out to *rock* out to a live set ... then i realized his keyboard wasn't even hooked up...] i've been learning about all the setups they use, like Sasha's 'Technical Rider' and Junkie XL's Digidesign Pro Tools rig... really intersting stuff.....

Did ya play out in the ATL at all? What do ya spin? I used to play at the Chruch and for Liquid Groove.. haven't played out in a while tho,.. but i'm working on a new cd.. =] so hit me up if you like progressive trance + girlie fla breaks.....

kilpatty43
09-13-2005, 08:29 PM
i would love to see him in concert

blurred visions
11-01-2005, 12:54 AM
Tiesto has cancelled 3 concerts so far, so I've got a plan. I've already emailed his people and hinted at the Gwinnett Arena and they said they would take a look into it. I say that whoever wants to see him then make an email to his booking agency telling them to schedule one in GA. The email is, [email protected]

Hey, it's worth a shot!

jimjam187
11-01-2005, 02:03 PM
E-mail sent