PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 03:03 AM
got midterms tomorrow

keep coughing up my lungs violently

my lungs make wierd noises when i breathe out forcedly... like gargling/wheezing demonic sounding noises

cant produce in any of my coughs, and it wont end..... gotta get up in 3 hours, not a problem just wanna nap before class.....

i'm thinking bronchitis... anyone have any guesses?

Hektik
03-20-2007, 03:40 AM
stop smoking does crackhead ciggarettes(newports).. switch to some marlboro light menthols or just quit all together..

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 03:47 AM
yessir i was a dumbass today i just now read on fuckin webmd

it said in caps like 10 times DO NOT SMOKE when you have bronchitis lolol i'm fucked damn i wonder what it did...

i supposedly quit but i'm at that stage where you're kinda starting up again

i only smoked like 5 cigs today and it felt wierd in my lungs.... (prolly bc of the shit in my lungs) i had a cold this morning and then a few hours ago (round midnight) these bronchitis symptoms came out

Flip
03-20-2007, 03:59 AM
You will not get better if you continue to smoke... You will die.

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 04:00 AM
You will not get better if you continue to smoke... You will die.
yessir after i found out i stopped

im not gonna smoke all day tomorrow hopefully

candy2082002
03-20-2007, 06:03 AM
good luck on your Mid terms!!!! lol

Rican219
03-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Trying choking yourself...... Takes the attention away from your lungs

Frög
03-20-2007, 07:19 AM
i had the same shit..well couldnt sleep, im not sick or anything... went to bed at 3 and couldnt sleep till 4.. sucked

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 08:57 AM
just woke up 2 hours late and for some reason i feel awesome.

still sick though, but not feeling like shit. Wierd.

kelly marie
03-20-2007, 09:00 AM
definitly sounds like bronchitis!! when i used to smoke i had bronchitis three times in one winter :( i finally decided to quit and haven't been sick since! that was over a year and a half ago!

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 09:02 AM
got midterms tomorrow

keep coughing up my lungs violently

my lungs make wierd noises when i breathe out forcedly... like gargling/wheezing demonic sounding noises

cant produce in any of my coughs, and it wont end..... gotta get up in 3 hours, not a problem just wanna nap before class.....

i'm thinking bronchitis... anyone have any guesses?

http://dev.null.org/scrapbook/2006/0301_goingtodie.jpg

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 11:18 AM
lol i took the damn midterm and just bounced .,... i had more classes today but man i was feeling like shit... i had no other tests so blahah :)
fuckin bronchitis is gay

fuckin midterm was gay too..... why the fuck do they put such emphasis on fuckin memorization, like that proves anything. There were 2 sections to the test, you were supposed to name the author and title of the poem/short story excerpt, and the second part was open ended analysis of the given excerpt. I fuckin aced the second part, which was all open ended. And i did terrible on the memorization, bc that shit involves actual studying/reading and memorizing type of shit.... so my question... Is it right for some dumb motherfucker to get the same score as me who blindly memorized all of the authors/etc, but cant interpret a single line of any given poem.

haha the system is flawed. and gay.

And yousef sucks penis dot com

LiL PaKi
03-20-2007, 11:24 AM
stop smokin that other shit...

The Yousef
03-20-2007, 11:26 AM
And yousef sucks penis dot com

don't hate...

i'm just giving you a heads up just in case you do die...which you probably will..(you don't have bronchitis...it's a strain of ebola)...it's not a suprise!

RandomGuy
03-20-2007, 01:48 PM
http://www.ristoklint.com/warning-signs-1/pictures/031-ebola.gif

Ran
03-20-2007, 01:51 PM
haha the system is flawed. and gay.I figured you would have discovered this in middle school. :D