PDA

View Full Version : Damnit this girls' got me jacked up...

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 11:50 PM
Some of ya'll have heard me talking. It's my ex. Yes, I admit, I want her back. Never should have jacked it up the first time around.

I went ot bed tonight right around 11pm. Had a short dream about her. Don't know what happened, but we didn't do anything in the dream, we just hung out. VERY short dream. Anyways...1210, I rolled over (no alarm) got out of bed, got my robe on, walked down the hall to the bathrooms, turned on the water, got in, showered, washed down, shaved, brushed teeth, and came back do the hall. Got in my room, took off my robe, dried off, and started getting clothes out to get dressed in my uniform for the day. I glance up to a clock that says "1234".

WTF! I feel like I've already slept all night, yet my eyes won't open more than halfway cuz I didn't sleep at ALL last night for the same reason! Anyone got a cure? It's a dry campus, so I'm outta alcohol, and I can't leave the barracks... This fuckin' blows. I'm happy as hell to be talking to her again after 2 years of silence, but god damn, this is getting ridiculous. No one's ever meant this much...WTF!

Damn ALL of you females...I love you to death, but damn you all!

Z32redondo
03-19-2007, 11:55 PM
Just left hand it if you catch my drift :idb: or right :???:

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 11:56 PM
LoL, I don't even have any sex drive cuz I'm so tired...at least I think that's why. I hope that's all it is, LoL.

This sucks. Anyone got a brick they can just hit me in the back of the head one good hard time?

I'mma try to get back to sleep..wish me luck.

g'night, IA.

Benefit
03-19-2007, 11:58 PM
a rope and a stool

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 12:01 AM
a rope and a stool
Yeah yeah, more than 8 knots, no more than 16. Go hang yourself.

Z32redondo
03-20-2007, 12:05 AM
thought you were clocking out for the night tisk tisk tisk.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 12:09 AM
thought you were clocking out for the night tisk tisk tisk.
I was. But the a little IA douchbaggery popped up and I couldn't help but respond. You know, whenever your e-go swells up, and you gotta put your e-foot down? Couldn't help myself

But no, seriously, I'm gonna try to sleep, now. Peace. Love. Crabs. And herpes to everyone who cheats on their significant other.

Fr33way
03-20-2007, 12:22 AM
a rope and a block of ice

fixed.....

PhAtBoYMr2
03-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Fuck em and leave em

Frög
03-20-2007, 01:34 AM
it will go away.. you just need time.. i dont know what i would do if this happened to me.. ive been going out with my girlfriend for 1 1/2 years. im just so used to talking to her everynight, and stuff that.. well it would suck..

my firend just ended his one year relationship.. it really sucks for him and he is going crazy.. he calls me all the time because he just doesnt know what to do.. but ya best of luck man..

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 05:54 AM
ShP - Yeah...LoL, I'm pretty messed up by it. Thing is...we haven't even talked in 2 years, but we're starting to talk again. You would think it'd be comforting instead of keeping me up...

Fr33way - Ice?

candy2082002
03-20-2007, 06:01 AM
ooooooo yes us Women will mess you up lol, but to tell you the truth you guys can do the same lol.

AgentEasy
03-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Some of ya'll have heard me talking. It's my ex. Yes, I admit, I want her back. Never should have jacked it up the first time around.

I went ot bed tonight right around 11pm. Had a short dream about her. Don't know what happened, but we didn't do anything in the dream, we just hung out. VERY short dream. Anyways...1210, I rolled over (no alarm) got out of bed, got my robe on, walked down the hall to the bathrooms, turned on the water, got in, showered, washed down, shaved, brushed teeth, and came back do the hall. Got in my room, took off my robe, dried off, and started getting clothes out to get dressed in my uniform for the day. I glance up to a clock that says "1234".

WTF! I feel like I've already slept all night, yet my eyes won't open more than halfway cuz I didn't sleep at ALL last night for the same reason! Anyone got a cure? It's a dry campus, so I'm outta alcohol, and I can't leave the barracks... This fuckin' blows. I'm happy as hell to be talking to her again after 2 years of silence, but god damn, this is getting ridiculous. No one's ever meant this much...WTF!

had the same problem with this one chick.. she did it to mw three times (break-up w/me that is) .. and i went through the same thing.. just gotta deal with it and get over her.. and i agree.. damn them all..

Ran
03-20-2007, 07:10 AM
Fr33way - Ice?Place the rope around your neck and stand on the block of ice. The ice melts and you slowly hang yourself. It's an old riddle. :goodjob:

Sorry dude, don't know how to help you on this one. Also, for some reason I saw your Honda hatchback and thought that Killer made this thread. I was waiting for Kelly to jump in and go ape-sh*t.

candy2082002
03-20-2007, 07:12 AM
Place the rope around your neck and stand on the block of ice. The ice melts and you slowly hang yourself. It's an old riddle. :goodjob:

Sorry dude, don't know how to help you on this one. Also, for some reason I saw your Honda hatchback and thought that Killer made this thread. I was waiting for Kelly to jump in and go ape-sh*t.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 08:08 AM
ooooooo yes us Women will mess you up lol, but to tell you the truth you guys can do the same lol.
Bah, relationships (or wanting them...or wanting to get out of them) SUCKS! I try to make things go smoothly, but I usually tend to fail, LoL

had the same problem with this one chick.. she did it to mw three times (break-up w/me that is) .. and i went through the same thing.. just gotta deal with it and get over her.. and i agree.. damn them all..
Kill 'em all.

Place the rope around your neck and stand on the block of ice. The ice melts and you slowly hang yourself. It's an old riddle. :goodjob:

LoL, haven't heard of that...that sucks! I figured it was more for you to slip off of or whatever.

Fr33way
03-20-2007, 03:52 PM
Fr33way - Ice?

It's a joke. Get your game up or don't. Inaction is the absolute worst move.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 03:57 PM
It's a joke. Get your game up or don't. Inaction is the absolute worst move.
Game's up. I"m working with all I got. Maybe that's why I'm not sleepin', LoL.

Sport1.3
03-20-2007, 04:13 PM
woah there buddy.....If you could, turn down the overly emotional linkin park music for a bit and heed the words of a wise man that were passed onto me when i was dealing with such times. Work this statement over in your head for awhile and everything will become clear to you: "all woman are whores"...once this becomes evident to you, your head will clear, your mind will rest, and you will finally be able to forget all ab her. If it didnt work out 2 years ago...it isnt gonna suddenly start working out now. Find a new girl and REBOUND for fuck sake!!

bafbrian
03-20-2007, 04:19 PM
woah there buddy.....If you could, turn down the overly emotional linkin park music for a bit and heed the words of a wise man that were passed onto me when i was dealing with such times. Work this statement over in your head for awhile and everything will become clear to you: "all woman are whores"...once this becomes evident to you, your head will clear, your mind will rest, and you will finally be able to forget all ab her. If it didnt work out 2 years ago...it isnt gonna suddenly start working out now. Find a new girl and REBOUND for fuck sake!!

Bolded text is the best advice. Just start talking to some other girls and it will help a lot. I had this happen with my ex. I broke up with her and wanted her back but, then I remembered why we broke up in the first place.

Just get out and talk to some new girls.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 06:42 PM
LoL, by far the best response I have EVERY gotten from ANYONE for ANYTHING. LoLoL. Rep to you.

Workin', but there's no one else that I've got interest in. Not even just as a screw. Maybe I need more beer and a paper bag, LoL.

We'll see what happens in time. It didn't work out then because I was the one that fucked it up. Did some stupid stuff. I've changed since then, and I'm hoping she'll see that and be up for another go-round.

Hopes don't always work, though.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 06:43 PM
Bolded text is the best advice. Just start talking to some other girls and it will help a lot. I had this happen with my ex. I broke up with her and wanted her back but, then I remembered why we broke up in the first place.

Just get out and talk to some new girls.
I'm in the corps at NGC. My free time is limited, and most of the girls up here are either whores or ugly or taken. Not really any good ones left, LoL.

bafbrian
03-20-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm in the corps at NGC. My free time is limited, and most of the girls up here are either whores or ugly or taken. Not really any good ones left, LoL.

I can vouch for that since I went to GMC in milledgeville and the girls in the cadet corp were (with the exception of two), let's put it like this, it would have been like a hot dog down a hallway for these girls.

I am pretty sure you can find some girls around the dalonhega area. Just look harder.

Hulud
03-20-2007, 09:29 PM
you want julie back? :???:

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
If you just want a rebound chic, who cares if she's a whore.. that's what I would be lookin for.. Just make sure you wrap your shit, trust me on that.. I know half the bitches at NGC and I'd double or triple bag it.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 09:43 PM
I can vouch for that since I went to GMC in milledgeville and the girls in the cadet corp were (with the exception of two), let's put it like this, it would have been like a hot dog down a hallway for these girls.

I am pretty sure you can find some girls around the dalonhega area. Just look harder.
LoL, you don't know how small dahlonega is, do you...LoLoL

you want julie back? :???:
No, but funny you should mention her. I ran into her and guy 3 today. I was just saying hi on the fly-by. I ended up talking to the 2 of them for about 30 minutes. (I know guy 3, and I"m on good terms with him). Julie kept stealing the conversation away from him and I to direct my attention to her. I was like "WTF".

He walked away for a minute, and when he did, she steps closer and quietly goes "I'm sorry about...", I cut her off and went "Don't worry about it." She was like "No, listen...I'm serious. I'm really sorry about everything. Everything." I was like "It's in the past, it's done, it's over with. Don't worry about it. Let it go." She was like "I miss you. I wanna be friends with you, again." I said "I don't know about that. That's gonna take a long time before I'll be comfortable with that..."

I think her and dude 3 are gonna try to get back together, though. Just pissed me off how she kept bringing up times from our past and such. I think she's pissed I'm over it, grown up, moved on, and made alot of changes for the better with my life. Oh well...sucks to be loose. Er...I mean, her.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 09:45 PM
If you just want a rebound chic, who cares if she's a whore.. that's what I would be lookin for.. Just make sure you wrap your shit, trust me on that.. I know half the bitches at NGC and I'd double or triple bag it.
LoLoL, how you know 'em? And yeah...not lookin' for a rebound chick. Not my goal. I actually don't really even care if I get any, right now. Focus is on other things. And whores...bleh. I wanna be able to touch the walls when I'm with a chick... :lmfao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 09:46 PM
He walked away for a minute, and when he did, she steps closer and quietly goes "I'm sorry about...", I cut her off and went "Don't worry about it." She was like "No, listen...I'm serious. I'm really sorry about everything. Everything." I was like "It's in the past, it's done, it's over with. Don't worry about it. Let it go." She was like "I miss you. I wanna be friends with you, again." I said "I don't know about that. That's gonna take a long time before I'll be comfortable with that..."

Games and Lies.. I'm telling you... All girls do that when they feel lost/trapped, etc. She's just looking for a lay, trust me on this one.:yes:

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM
LoLoL, how you know 'em? And yeah...not lookin' for a rebound chick. Not my goal. I actually don't really even care if I get any, right now. Focus is on other things. And whores...bleh. I wanna be able to touch the walls when I'm with a chick... :lmfao:

AMEN!

i'd rather spend the night with my hand then get std's

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 09:47 PM

Because I went to North Hall.. I live in Gainesville.. not to mention, I used to party every weekend, especially with college people from NGC.. ;)

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Games and Lies.. I'm telling you... All girls do that when they feel lost/trapped, etc. She's just looking for a lay, trust me on this one.:yes:
LoL, you're the greatest...
Even if she's looking for that, I think she knows she won't get it from me. And straight up..anymore...I wouldn't touch her. I don't know what or how she feels. And after a 2yr relationship, I hate to say it..but I don't really give a damn how she feels or what she's going through anymore. I'm tired of her bullshit and lies.

Because I went to North Hall.. I live in Gainesville.. not to mention, I used to party every weekend, especially with college people from NGC.. ;)
WTH, I wanna party with ya. LoL, North Hall, wow...yeah. Did you ever have a Mr. Chandler? Or Mrs. Prince? Two of my Math teachers from there. Man...I hate math...

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:02 PM
LoL, you're the greatest...
Even if she's looking for that, I think she knows she won't get it from me. And straight up..anymore...I wouldn't touch her. I don't know what or how she feels. And after a 2yr relationship, I hate to say it..but I don't really give a damn how she feels or what she's going through anymore. I'm tired of her bullshit and lies.

WTH, I wanna party with ya. LoL, North Hall, wow...yeah. Did you ever have a Mr. Chandler? Or Mrs. Prince? Two of my Math teachers from there. Man...I hate math...

Yes, I had Chandler, and he was my homeroom teacher! I love that guy! i dont really party anymore :( no time

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Yes, I had Chandler, and he was my homeroom teacher! I love that guy! i dont really party anymore :( no time
Having a little one will make you grow up, too.

LoL, Chandler is nuts. Did he always sniff the markers in class back at NHHS, as well? And/or there's rumor that he used to be really fat, lost his wife, got on drugs to cope, and lost all the weight. Know if there's any truth to that?

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:08 PM
Having a little one will make you grow up, too.

LoL, Chandler is nuts. Did he always sniff the markers in class back at NHHS, as well? And/or there's rumor that he used to be really fat, lost his wife, got on drugs to cope, and lost all the weight. Know if there's any truth to that?

he still sniff markers? lolz... he was fat, but you have to remember I graduated 5 years ago and a lot has changed! i dunno bout the wifey stuff.. it would make perfect sense though.. that man is just plain nutz.:crazy:

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 10:13 PM
he still sniff markers? lolz... he was fat, but you have to remember I graduated 5 years ago and a lot has changed! i dunno bout the wifey stuff.. it would make perfect sense though.. that man is just plain nutz.:crazy:
Yes, he still sniffs, and he's still oddball as hell...

I dont' knwo what he looked like then, but the dude looks like a rail, now. I'd say he's probably down to about 170-190lbs, now? 6-foot tall, ish? Story sounds legit, but I don't know. I just hate to think someone had to deal with that.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes, he still sniffs, and he's still oddball as hell...

I dont' knwo what he looked like then, but the dude looks like a rail, now. I'd say he's probably down to about 170-190lbs, now? 6-foot tall, ish? Story sounds legit, but I don't know. I just hate to think someone had to deal with that.

When I had him, he was probably 220, 6 foot ish.. always sounded like he had a huge wad of snot in his nose.. funny as hell.. I can't imagine him skinny or down in the dumps.. hmmm.. I hope not.

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 10:21 PM
When I had him, he was probably 220, 6 foot ish.. always sounded like he had a huge wad of snot in his nose.. funny as hell.. I can't imagine him skinny or down in the dumps.. hmmm.. I hope not.
Agreed on his tone of voice. Rumor was he was up to around like 300lbs. Again...rumor. His tone for jokes and such always kinda seemed dry and sarcastic, and sometimes halfway bitter, but he never once mentioned a wife, or an ex wife...but he frequently mentioned how much he hates cats :yes:

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:26 PM
Agreed on his tone of voice. Rumor was he was up to around like 300lbs. Again...rumor. His tone for jokes and such always kinda seemed dry and sarcastic, and sometimes halfway bitter, but he never once mentioned a wife, or an ex wife...but he frequently mentioned how much he hates cats :yes:.

oh yea, we gave him a kitten as a gag gift:lmfao: that was funny!

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 10:28 PM

oh yea, we gave him a kitten as a gag gift:lmfao: that was funny!
OH MY GOD, I BET THAT CAT IS DEAD! LoL, that's SO bad!

...funny...

BUT SO BAD!

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:41 PM
it could be.. lol. poor thing.

so what's your major up there?

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 07:05 AM
That man has no love for cats...at least not that I've ever seen.

Studying for pre-med in biology. Despite my age, I'm only in my first year, though. Many people change majors OUT of pre-med. I wanna go into the medical field, though, so I may go nursing. We'll see what happens, but either way...the major kicks my ass...majorly.

itsjustdee
03-21-2007, 07:47 AM
DRINK DRINK DRINK ;) THAT'S HOW I GOT OVER MY EX. IT TOOK 8 MONTHS, BUT I DID IT!

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 07:54 AM
DRINK DRINK DRINK ;) THAT'S HOW I GOT OVER MY EX. IT TOOK 8 MONTHS, BUT I DID IT!
About to hit 2.5 years. Still miss her.

..sucks.

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 07:57 AM
Well, I lie. I didn't miss her much for the first..6 months. Then started thinking about her. Then started missing her. Now...I really miss her.

Life's a bitch.

I want girl scout cookies.

Seymour222
03-21-2007, 08:22 AM
a rope and a stool

a rope and an almost broken stool.

Hundo®
03-21-2007, 11:05 AM
it will go away.. you just need time.. i dont know what i would do if this happened to me.. ive been going out with my girlfriend for 1 1/2 years. im just so used to talking to her everynight, and stuff that.. well it would suck..

my firend just ended his one year relationship.. it really sucks for him and he is going crazy.. he calls me all the time because he just doesnt know what to do.. but ya best of luck man..

i guess ill break the bad news to you now christophe, me and mallory are pregnant and we're deciding to keep it, im sorry i have to be the one to tell you but we're running away together and you have about 2 days to say goodbye... :taun:

Maniaç
03-21-2007, 11:07 AM
haha! damn.

Silver280zx
03-21-2007, 11:36 AM

Amen

Frög
03-21-2007, 02:22 PM
i guess ill break the bad news to you now christophe, me and mallory are pregnant and we're deciding to keep it, im sorry i have to be the one to tell you but we're running away together and you have about 2 days to say goodbye... :taun:

lol!! stupid noob... where are you going to run? im going to find you and killl you.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-21-2007, 04:11 PM
pre-med, good field! I was pre med for forensic psychiatry... it was lots of fun!

IndianStig
03-21-2007, 06:17 PM
women are whores at heart.
go party at KSU, lots of bitches to spare there.

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 06:26 PM
women are whores at heart.
go party at KSU, lots of bitches to spare there.
LoL, I know, but KSU is like...hour and a half from up here...

AgentEasy
03-21-2007, 08:10 PM
well decided to live my life like this..

1: Money
2: the CRX
3: bro's
4:bitches..

thats the way it's gotta be man..

EvasiveEF9
03-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Bros before hos

Mr_Mischif
03-21-2007, 08:39 PM
I wanna be able to touch the walls when I'm with a chick... :lmfao:

That right there is sig-worthy.