Evil Goat
03-20-2007, 02:24 PM
only one black kid

ironchef
03-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Is that the masquerade?

dorin48
03-20-2007, 02:46 PM
Is that the kid that did the hit and run in the RSX?

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 03:05 PM
WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT HULUD, WE WANT ANSWERS

Echonova
03-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Is that the kid that did the hit and run in the RSX?

Might be......

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 04:03 PM
looks like Hulud is in the back row smellin another guys hair

GROSS

NewGen33
03-20-2007, 04:07 PM
only one black kid
TBG

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 06:09 PM
lmao yea dude

thats my friend ryan
he lives down the street from me

i'm in that picture too,
you can see the back of my head, i'm the dude with the black collared shirt with white stripes

lol thats so random, explain the situation please

btw, is that as cities burn show?

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 06:42 PM
What you couldn't hear in this photo. Later, QD.

Hulud
03-20-2007, 07:28 PM
lmao yea dude

thats my friend ryan
he lives down the street from me

i'm in that picture too,
you can see the back of my head, i'm the dude with the black collared shirt with white stripes

lol thats so random, explain the situation please

btw, is that as cities burn show?
haha yea my friend took the shitty pic with my old camera at a show, that band thats playin is Calico System, it was the Calico System/Esoteric/someone else/Fight Paris show

may hve been as cities burn idk

boostboy97
03-20-2007, 07:49 PM
EMO's FTL

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 08:49 PM
haha yea my friend took the shitty pic with my old camera at a show, that band thats playin is Calico System, it was the Calico System/Esoteric/someone else/Fight Paris show

may have been as cities burn idk

which one are you in the pic?
i got a fight paris shirt from that show actually, wearing it right now as a matter of fact :D

what made you point out ryan? besides the fact he is twice as big as everyone and has his hands in the air lol, or that i would know him

in other words, do i need a restraining order hulud? haha :lmfao:
i'm just messin

Hulud
03-20-2007, 09:00 PM
i was browsin my computer for a pic of my bros car and stumbled on those pics from that show

i believe i am the guy with the hoodie on right by your friend

i remember you tellin me about him likin shai hulud and you sent me his myspace to see if i knew him.

but also i think thats the shw when guy A started to hit a smaller kid B in the face for accidentally stepping on him. i was the first in that pounding on the guy A's face, then all i see is a swarms of hands come over the top of me to hit the guy A too lol

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:09 PM
i was browsin my computer for a pic of my bros car and stumbled on those pics from that show

i believe i am the guy with the hoodie on right by your friend

i remember you tellin me about him likin shai hulud and you sent me his myspace to see if i knew him.

but also i think thats the shw when guy A started to hit a smaller kid B in the face for accidentally stepping on him. i was the first in that pounding on the guy A's face, then all i see is a swarms of hands come over the top of me to hit the guy A too lol

haha i remember that quite well, i dunno if this is the same incident but i remember some kid was trying to crowd surf to fight paris, and he kicked ryan in the face as he was moving forward (Ryan hates nothing more then crowd surfers) and so he starts pounding him in the chest and yanks him down.

the kid tried to fight with him outside of the venue when we were leaving and was like "wtf bro, that ain't cool, why are you doing gay shit like that", he was prob around my size trying to pick a fight with ryan.

ryan was just like "i'll give a shit about the same time that you can put a dent in me"... he shut up real fast and walked away lol.

people can get carried away at those things, i have nothing wrong with all the testosterone flying around with the dancing and moshing, just some people on a complete ego trip and don't mind their own personal space.

AgentEasy
03-20-2007, 09:15 PM
lol lucky have you seen ryan hardvare dance? if not.. get ready for THE funniest hing EVER!! lol

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:17 PM
lol lucky have you seen ryan hardvare dance? if not.. get ready for THE funniest hing EVER!! lol

lol yea, he does the same 3 moves, and hes so big so it makes it so funny haha.

he takes up like half the pit, i love watching people run into him because he just shoves them to the side and on the floor l:lmfao:

i've lost a lot of interest in hxc though, i still like it, but i remember he made me listen to a cd of 108 pure breakdowns that he cut and edited out of songs, i just about had a migrane

AgentEasy
03-20-2007, 09:19 PM
lol yea, he does the same 3 moves, and hes so big so it makes it so funny haha.

he takes up like half the pit, i love watching people run into him because he just shoves them to the side and on the floor l:lmfao:

i've lost a lot of interest in hxc though, i still like it, but i remember he made me listen to a cd of 108 pure breakdowns that he cut and edited out of songs, i just about had a migrane

yup you need to record it and so IA.. lol

R.Kelly
03-20-2007, 09:20 PM
dancepits make us metal heads giggle specially the 1st time i saw one

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 09:22 PM
yup you need to record it and so IA.. lol

theres a video on youtube i think of his little brother and his friends doing it and slapping eachother, i found it pretty entertaining lol

TheGrillMan
03-21-2007, 02:44 AM
dancing is over rated half of the places it will just cause troble

but i do like to dance a little myself hah

R.Kelly
03-21-2007, 07:34 AM
apparently the pits at metal shows are called "pushpits" by the hxc kids