PDA

View Full Version : Misc music downloads

AltimaCharlie
03-19-2007, 04:43 PM
i was wondering what sites you guys use to download music. like a place with a one time fee or something r small montly fee. i have like 500 cd's i have bought, and i just got a home computer of my own for the first time. so i feel i deserve some downloads. i did limewire and it almost crashed my computer!

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 04:52 PM
What you're asking is of an illegal nature and we won't have that here. Later, QD.

BKgen®
03-19-2007, 06:02 PM
itunes ftw.

cheap ass.

bigpimpatl
03-19-2007, 07:56 PM
What you're asking is of an illegal nature and we won't have that here. Later, QD.

if you actually read what he was trying to say, he was asking for a site that has a monthly fee or some sort of PAY SYSTEM where you PAY to DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC, which last time I checked isn't part of any "illegal nature." He didn't ask anything illegal i.e. where to find free music.

in response to OP, you should try www.emusic.com they have all sorts of independent music that you can't find anywhere else, for real real cheap. I think they still have their 25 songs free when you join promo going on. I know it's independent artists, but there is some really good music for all genres. And something like 25 cents a song/full quality 192 kbps i believe. Best of all, DRM free.

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 08:05 PM
if you actually read what he was trying to say, he was asking for a site that has a monthly fee or some sort of PAY SYSTEM where you PAY to DOWNLOAD THE MUSIC, which last time I checked isn't part of any "illegal nature." He didn't ask anything illegal i.e. where to find free music.

And if you actually were to pay close attention, you'll notice that about 7 minutes after MY post, you'll see he edited his post. He changed it to say any form of pay site. Before the edit, it said little charge or free. Figure out the situation before you show the world how stupid you have the potential to be. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
03-20-2007, 03:33 PM
ooOoOOOOooo