PDA

View Full Version : HMMMM, interesting

Vteckidd
06-24-2005, 10:41 PM
GoinfasterthanU:

im curious as to why you have
"vteckidd hater Club member #1" in your sig. have i done something to piss you off? is it over that b16 tranny you didnt buy off me?

No offense man, but MONEY TALKS. I had 10 people that "wanted it" and they called ME and and someone came to MY shop and bought it from me. Im not trying to be a dick, but im extremely busy with my day job and working at my shop at night (sometimes to 2-3am) and i dont have time to check my FS posts on here all the time.

I understand if you are frustrated, or upset, but its not like i told you to meet me somewhere and i didnt meet you. someone came with the money first. as i said the best way is to call me or stop by my work/shop. i get 100 phone calls a day, and i dont always have time to return people phone calls.

sorry if i upset you, but business is business man. if you still need a tranny, i will have one in a week that you can buy.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?userid=2727

oh i would have taken it to PMs but for some reason i cant PM , it wont go through, so mods feel free to copy and paste an PM for me until i figure out WTF is going on with my comp

carrascopa
06-24-2005, 10:47 PM
ya and fuk u! for being a dick to mike bitch

Shawna
06-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Mike!!!!

Vteckidd
06-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Mike!!!!
im not trying to call anyone out, i just wanted to hear what he had to say honey!

i even told him that if he needed a trans, i would sell him one in a week

Shawna
06-24-2005, 10:54 PM
lol i just wanted you to look at my sig!!!

P.S. Don't fall asleep :bigok:

Vteckidd
06-24-2005, 10:56 PM

IT WAS ONLY ONE TIME DAMNIT!!!!! :)

B16a2 Civic
06-25-2005, 08:21 AM
bump

99SI
06-25-2005, 08:34 AM
I can vouch for the fact that Vteckidd is a hard person to get in touch with. Persistence and patience are the best advice I can give because he is a great person to do business with. I sent him $1,000 to get started on my parts accumulation with my build before I had even met the guy! He does forget stuff after about 10 mins though but I can completely understand that when you have 100 people calling, emailing, and pming you for prices,orders, and what not everyday.

99SI
06-25-2005, 08:36 AM

Uh Oh, I hope little Mikey didn't "peter out" when he had the chance to do some real work!!!

Vteckidd
06-25-2005, 08:40 AM
Uh Oh, I hope little Mikey didn't "peter out" when he had the chance to do some real work!!!
LOL it was nothing like that. one time she called me and i hadnt slept in like 24 hours. I was talking to her , it was like 4 in the morning, i had to be at work a 9am. We were talking and next thin i knew, i was waking up going, "what the hell did she just say?" i had dozed off and couldnt remember what she was saying. from that point on, she has never forgiven me

99SI , ha, i dont forget THAT fast, prob like after 20min. ive gotten better, now that i have my invoicing software i can write stuff down and enter things so i dont forget.

B16a2 Civic
06-25-2005, 08:41 AM
LOL it was nothing like that. one time she called me and i hadnt slept in like 24 hours. I was talking to her , it was like 4 in the morning, i had to be at work a 9am. We were talking and next thin i knew, i was waking up going, "what the hell did she just say?" i had dozed off and couldnt remember what she was saying. from that point on, she has never forgiven me

believe it or not, it happens to everyone...wait till you can use it against a female

99SI
06-25-2005, 08:43 AM
Oh OK I thought maybe you were going to get a chance to see if the curtains match the drapes and you dozed off! lol. I'm just playing Shawna, I know you're not like that. bwahahahahahahahahaha. Mike, when are we gonna final tune?

Vteckidd
06-25-2005, 08:50 AM
Oh OK I thought maybe you were going to get a chance to see if the curtains match the drapes and you dozed off! lol. I'm just playing Shawna, I know you're not like that. bwahahahahahahahahaha. Mike, when are we gonna final tune?
whenever you get off your ass and bring me the car :)
lets make an apt for next friday. can you do that? ill get off work early, we can try to do it around 6-8pm whenevers good for you.

Oh i have an detailed Invoice for you, not bad 5 months late though ;)

99SI
06-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Whaaaaaaaaat?! Holy shit! I liked my first invoice/receipt, scribbled on some scratch paper and signed. hahahahah. You're moving on up to the big time, now if only you'd move on up to the east side it would be a lot easier. I will actually be heading up to the northside this afternoon around 6:00 if you want to do it today? If you got other shit planned next Friday will be fine. Just don't be making Jill wait! lol. I don't think I can hold her back again. She's bigger than you and she fights dirty. lol.

Vteckidd
06-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Whaaaaaaaaat?! Holy shit! I liked my first invoice/receipt, scribbled on some scratch paper and signed. hahahahah. You're moving on up to the big time, now if only you'd move on up to the east side it would be a lot easier. I will actually be heading up to the northside this afternoon around 6:00 if you want to do it today? If you got other shit planned next Friday will be fine. Just don't be making Jill wait! lol. I don't think I can hold her back again. She's bigger than you and she fights dirty. lol.
lol, i would but i have 2 gsr motors that need assembling. And i cant run the dyno without charles permission, and he dont work as late as me. The dyno belongs to him, so i ask that hes present whenever we tune.

We can do it next friday, leave jill at home, i feel so bad for her when she waits. she hates me im sure lol

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Ok so here it goes ill try to explain this as good as i can . First off the tranny was not for me , my hatch has a h22. Now about 6 months ago you had a b16 tranny with lsd for sale. I tried and tried to pm you about it, post about it ..bla..bla...with no luck..I was first to post about it i posted over and over ..then i get a "its sold" ...then you really sell it 2 days later..So i think no big deal... THEN ..3 months after you have a normal b16 tranny so i am like i need to get on the ball for this one{as my girls car is broke down cause i couldnt get first said tranny} so i pm you , post 10 times before anyone and we called you 4 times{btw you might wanna post your # if this is the only way to get your stuff} with no anwser!! So now im like WTF..Then a day later some asshole posts "sold to me" ..Now thats FUCKED UP!! I tried EVERY way to get you and you sold it to someone else... How would you like it if your car was messed{undriveable}up and i did that to you? Now i have seen you do this to at LEAST 5 others, this IS not the way you do things{i have my own lawn care company so i know} to keep people comming back ..Also you say well you should come by the shop...lol...You are not famous , i have no idea where you are... or the shop is.. Now you post should be something like this...

b16 tranny for sale i work at xxx my number is xxx first one here gets it....

I had money both times and was waiting on you both times..So to me you kinda suck...And i hate to bring it up..but remember the h22 head you sold a guy in a old beat up teg? Well thats me and the head sucked..The valve broke off after a week of use and fucked up my whole block..I cant blame you but somethig was wrong there..I had it put on by balanced so its not like they dont know what they are doing..I can get over that but to just ignore people that make 10 posts about getting a tranny from you then sell it to some guy just cause he knows where you work...fuckedup... Next time post a address...so it can be fair...
So this is why i am hater #1 .... Now i can just go to jdmshit and get one so no big deal but your people skills SUCK!!! So now you know....

dartingd
06-26-2005, 10:49 AM
i remember that head incident goinfasterthanu....that sucked...crap does happen tho like you said...

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 10:54 AM
yea...lol..stock valves break all the time...

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 10:57 AM
ya and fuk u! for being a dick to mike bitch

And to you my good sir.... Ill stop being a dick cause your mom just got here ..She said she would take good care of me...lol..you loser what did this have to do with you? Ill try to be nice to her...lol

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 10:59 AM
Oh mike ..thaks for doing this on a adult level ...Most around here dont know how to do that.{carrascopa}.. Also if you still got a tranny she still needs one...If you let me know where and when to come get it ....

Vteckidd
06-26-2005, 02:13 PM
well frankly, i sold that H22 head toyu you like 2 years ago, and it had to be assembled. The valve dropped, how is that my fault? i didnt assemble it, used parts are sold as is, how do i know you didnt mishift it or, that you probably didnt do a vavle adjustment hhmmmm? btw what did you set the valve too? what was the lash set at?

That head was off a swap that came from pacific motors. a shop i know had to part it out and so i told them id post the head up for sale. the head had been "minorly" ported on the intake side, and if i remember correctly i sold it to you in a mcdonalds parking lot across from chattahoochee tech.

Now, if the vavle dropped, sorry man that really sucks, but i cant be blamed for that, if i had PUT the head on, then i could see where it could be my fault, or if i had assembled the head, then i could see where it was my fault. but all i did was sell a head taht was pulled off another swap. as you know when you pull a head, you dont touch the vavle springs or the valves. so i still fail to see where i can be blamed or even be mentioned in the sme sentence as that problem.

I never said i was famous, and most people know where my shop is, and that im there from 630pm-2am every night. if you need a tranny, then next time i get one ill let you know. matter of fact if you want a GSR tranny i can have one to you this week for $675 shipped, its a perfect gsr tranny, my guy in jacksonvilel has 2 of them.

I DID NOT SELL THAT B16 TRANNY TO BSERIESAUTOPARTS. i know who he is and i refuse to deal with him. That tranny was sold to another party that cem up to the shop and bought it from me. Iwork 9am-6pm and yes sometimes i dont have time to call people back and for taht i apolagize.

SLOWR/T
06-26-2005, 03:07 PM
vteckidd he said he cant blame you:

Quote from vteckidd "well frankly, i sold that H22 head toyu you like 2 years ago, and it had to be assembled. The valve dropped, how is that my fault?"

Quote from goinfasterthanu "The valve broke off after a week of use and fucked up my whole block..I cant blame you but somethig was wrong there.."

Vteckidd
06-26-2005, 05:11 PM
i know he didnt say it, but something was implied.

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 05:25 PM
No...i was just saying it sucked... I didnt say you messed it up..It could have been anything... So again it wasnt your fault... Also the valve lash was set by balanced.. It was just a freak thing....I am not mad in anyway... Now the tranny issue , yea that sucked.. But im shure ill live... As i said its cool you can do this adult like..However you went off the deep end about the head..lol..I was saying it broke i didnt say who i thought broke it...Now about the tranny ..The one we need now has to have lsd...If you get one hit me up 404-246-6713...

BTW the valve didnt "drop"..It broke...right at the head...

Like i said next post just post where ya work and say who ever comes here first gets it...:)

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 05:26 PM
Oh and if the bothers ya i can take this off my sig..It was kinda a big joke ... For fun if you will...

Kevykev
06-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Great that you guys are able to have a mature Argument.

+1 each as soon as i'm able to give more rep points.

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 05:30 PM
lol kev...No hate here....

Dragonfly5338
06-26-2005, 05:41 PM
lol kev...No hate here....

hehehe, you're not the red prelude that revvd at me then purged at me on george busbee by barrett pkwy, are you? :tongue:

Vteckidd
06-26-2005, 05:47 PM
No...i was just saying it sucked... I didnt say you messed it up..It could have been anything... So again it wasnt your fault... Also the valve lash was set by balanced.. It was just a freak thing....I am not mad in anyway... Now the tranny issue , yea that sucked.. But im shure ill live... As i said its cool you can do this adult like..However you went off the deep end about the head..lol..I was saying it broke i didnt say who i thought broke it...Now about the tranny ..The one we need now has to have lsd...If you get one hit me up 404-246-6713...

BTW the valve didnt "drop"..It broke...right at the head...

Like i said next post just post where ya work and say who ever comes here first gets it...:)
lol no problem, sorry im a little touchy today, 2 of my friends had their cars stolen. Why do you have to haVE LSD? There is a guy on IL LEMONSI that has a CTR TRANNY for $800 obo, i would check into that, cause as of now i do not have a trans with LSD.

if i find one i will contact you ASAP. and yeah no hard feelings, again i apolagize if i gave you the wrong impression, or that i was "ignoring you and sellingthings out from under you"

Mike

Goinfasterthanu
06-26-2005, 06:08 PM
No not me , dont own the lude anymore.. I have a hatch now..

hehehe, you're not the red prelude that revvd at me then purged at me on george busbee by barrett pkwy, are you? :tongue: