PDA

View Full Version : WITCH caught on video...

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 12:41 PM
LINK!!! (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1173581537) This is some wild shit. Fake or not, it still is. Later, QD.

AgentEasy
03-19-2007, 12:47 PM
deff scared the ever living shit out of me.. no one believes in this kind of shit.. man are they gonna be fucked when this shit comes back around to bite the world in the ass..

Killer
03-19-2007, 12:48 PM
weird...

aaronfelipe
03-19-2007, 12:53 PM
Yep, Primer Impacto is known for weird shit like this.

Killer
03-19-2007, 12:56 PM
oh yeah and here...

VIDEOS
Post your vids here.

there is a section for stuff like this too... :goodjob:

devin
03-19-2007, 12:56 PM
that looked real........

not really.

Psycho
03-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Aliens and witches! Grab your aluminum-foil hats, it's the end of the world!!

Ran
03-19-2007, 12:59 PM
Reminds me of two vids.

1) The ghost car that went through the fence while running from the cops.

2) The "Leprechaun" of Alabama.

aaronfelipe
03-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Reminds me of two vids.

1) The ghost car that went through the fence while running from the cops.

2) The "Leprechaun" of Alabama.
Where are those vids?

Psycho
If any one here believes crap like that, then I have some winning lottery numbers that I'll sell you.

quickdodge®
oh yeah and here...

VIDEOS
Post your vids here.

there is a section for stuff like this too... :goodjob:

I'm not really giving a goddamn seeing as how you see where I posted it. And I'll let you know that I won't bitch about it if it gets moved. So how about not pointing to the direction every single post that's not posted to your liking. Later, QD.

PhAtBoYMr2
ufo's and ghost i can believe

but witches....hell no!

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 01:01 PM
If any one here believes crap like that, then I have some winning lottery numbers that I'll sell you.

Ignorance is powerful. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 01:02 PM
ufo's and ghost i can believe

but witches....hell no!

I believe in witches, but as far as flying and spells.......Later, QD.

Ran
Where are those vids?On Youtube.com

Ghost Car: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9Ve03s41w

Alabama Leprechaun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nda_OSWeyn8

wrekonize
i didnt know we mexicans can fly.

Killer
I'm not really giving a goddamn seeing as how you see where I posted it. And I'll let you know that I won't bitch about it if it gets moved. So how about not pointing to the direction every single post that's not posted to your liking. Later, QD.

lol.. just making a point..

*edit, and i could give a shit less.. i think stuff like this.. or whatever u want to post should be posted in the whoreslounge.. so the post is in my liking... but if i was a mod and i didn't like it.. then u had better watch out... :goodjob:

sirkus
03-19-2007, 01:07 PM
All I can picture is flying monkeys behind her...

TIGERJC
03-19-2007, 01:12 PM
damn the illegals have a new method for getting across the border

Bruce Leroy
03-19-2007, 01:16 PM
LOL at the albama Leprechaun. And a extra lol at my peoples.

Psycho
03-19-2007, 01:20 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:^ This man deserves a medal

sirkus
03-19-2007, 01:21 PM
LOL +1!! :lmfao:

Psycho
03-19-2007, 01:22 PM
LOL thanks for the negative rep. QD. That was very gangster of you.:goodjob:

_Christian_
03-19-2007, 01:24 PM
lolol. +1 for you

EvasiveEF9
03-19-2007, 01:29 PM
I saw "witch on video" and went "QD posted that". Sure enough...it was you.

itsjustdee
03-19-2007, 01:29 PM
that has to be fake.

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 02:00 PM
LOL thanks for the negative rep. QD. That was very gangster of you.:goodjob:

Ahh well. Later, QD.

Infinite
03-19-2007, 02:17 PM
dammit they caught me on video

ahmonrah
03-19-2007, 02:49 PM
if i see some shit like that i'm taping it while i'm shooting at it.

Maniaç
03-19-2007, 03:10 PM
..... wow.... so much gayness...... wierd video.

RandomGuy
03-19-2007, 03:10 PM
if i see some shit like that i'm taping it while i'm shooting at it.
you can shoot bullets

witches can shoot hadokens

witches > ahmonrah

Ran
03-19-2007, 03:17 PM
you can shoot bullets

witches can shoot hadokens

witches > ahmonrahIndeed

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c156/narcotic_beauty/fate%20stay%20night/caster_77.jpg

BKgen®
03-19-2007, 06:02 PM
creepy shit (even if it's fake)

MR. 200SX
03-19-2007, 06:32 PM
They should get a couple of good snipers and see if we can kill them while flying!

RandomGuy
03-19-2007, 06:43 PM
They should get a couple of good snipers and see if we can kill them while flying!
lolol exactly shit like that.... at least one person coulda taken the energy to grab a set of binoculars or a telescope or something to confirm what it is they saw lolol ... or shot some fireworks at it or something... this is boolshit they are making that shit up so QD and his crew and other crews go there and visit so they can make money off of them selling them food and lodging. :)

Annihilation
03-19-2007, 06:44 PM
Couple of buddies and I tried the ghost car trick...... ITS JUST A TRICK

The fence actually well bend/stretch upwards and the car goes under the fence!

so no GHOST CAR....take that shit elsewhere

Evil Goat
03-19-2007, 06:57 PM

:lmfao:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TIGERJC again.

quickdodge®
03-19-2007, 07:44 PM

Yeah. I knew that wasn't a "ghost car" the first time I saw it. Later, QD.

JoeyKazez
03-19-2007, 08:16 PM
looks a lot like a large kite.

BKgen®
03-19-2007, 09:22 PM
while we're on the topic of creepy shit caught on tape:

chupacabra.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmHmnfgON4A

(last few seconds of the vid.)
hairs on the back of my neck stood up. :no:

ahmonrah
03-19-2007, 09:43 PM
lolol exactly shit like that.... at least one person coulda taken the energy to grab a set of binoculars or a telescope or something to confirm what it is they saw lolol ... or shot some fireworks at it or something... this is boolshit they are making that shit up so QD and his crew and other crews go there and visit so they can make money off of them selling them food and lodging. :)"BOOM....HEADSHOT!!"

ahmonrah
03-19-2007, 09:44 PM

ok...captain obvious came and went the moment that vid hit the internet.....guess you missed him huh?

Lucky DAWG
03-19-2007, 09:45 PM

chupacabra.

holy shit that freaked me out haha
anything that is physical doesn't really get to me as much though as i can have an explenation for most of it.

witches... thats just something made up a long time ago to accuse women of magic so that they could be killed if they crossed the wrong person or were viewed as too strong of a woman or a threat to the community.

Ghosts now... that is the only real thing that freaks me out, a few things i've seen i can not explain

Lucky DAWG
03-19-2007, 09:47 PM
as to the leprechaun video though...

"this is a special leprechaun flute to keep them away, handed down from my grandfather who was irish... i'm just here to help out once i heard about the leprechaun".

what a dumbass...

BKgen®
03-19-2007, 09:47 PM
holy shit that freaked me out haha
anything that is physical doesn't really get to me as much though as i can have an explenation for most of it.

witches... thats just something made up a long time ago to accuse women of magic so that they could be killed if they crossed the wrong person or were viewed as too strong of a woman or a threat to the community.

Ghosts now... that is the only real thing that freaks me out, a few things i've seen i can not explain

never seen a ghost.
but my dad and i were out at the Reno Air Races last year and i know i saw a ufo.
aliens scare the shit out of me. i saw "fire in the sky" the movie at a young age and had pretty intense nightmares for several years after that.

Z33_kid
03-19-2007, 09:48 PM

shit then weres my money then dude lol i seen some weird shit anything is possible in this world dude anything...

Lucky DAWG
03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
never seen a ghost.
but my dad and i were out at the Reno Air Races last year and i know i saw a ufo.
aliens scare the shit out of me. i saw "fire in the sky" the movie at a young age and had pretty intense nightmares for several years after that.

well i personally haven't
but you know videos, and stories of others i can't exlpain

BKgen®
03-19-2007, 09:54 PM
i think aliens creep me out so much because they've got the highest probability of being real. Ghosts, witches, all that bs is made up... but it's ignorant to believe that we're the only ones in the universe. and i don't want to believe that we're the best this universe has to offer. lol

Benefit
03-19-2007, 09:57 PM
lmao @ chupacabra

Frög
03-19-2007, 10:32 PM
ghost car video was pimp.. thanks for posting up the link again..

jmmx258
03-19-2007, 10:40 PM
I believe about 100% in all that shit, ghosts witches, all of it. I had a place near pittsburgh in PA. We literally had 2 preists come in to cleanse the house due to shit happening badly. Peoples heads literally slammed off of walls, One went THROUGH the drywall. Had a cedar chest up stairs with trophies on it. I was the only one home, heard some knocking upstairs. Thought somebody was there. Went up to check it out. The chest was covered in dust, but one trophy was moved leaving a clear spot, along with small hand prints, like a 3 or 4 year old child.

I also came up the basement stairs one day, and my friends mom was there, i was talking to her as she was in the kitchen. I was standing in the door way of the stair well, and it felt as though fingers were ran up my spine. I jumped across the kitchen. The house was full of spirits, good and bad.

We've seen amazing things on an infared camera too!!

BKgen®
03-19-2007, 10:47 PM
I believe about 100% in all that shit, ghosts witches, all of it. I had a place near pittsburgh in PA. We literally had 2 preists come in to cleanse the house due to shit happening badly. Peoples heads literally slammed off of walls, One went THROUGH the drywall. Had a cedar chest up stairs with trophies on it. I was the only one home, heard some knocking upstairs. Thought somebody was there. Went up to check it out. The chest was covered in dust, but one trophy was moved leaving a clear spot, along with small hand prints, like a 3 or 4 year old child.

I also came up the basement stairs one day, and my friends mom was there, i was talking to her as she was in the kitchen. I was standing in the door way of the stair well, and it felt as though fingers were ran up my spine. I jumped across the kitchen. The house was full of spirits, good and bad.

damn. sounds like you needed one of these:
http://www.jdhancock.com/images/ghostbusters-trapL.jpg

SampaGuy
03-19-2007, 11:00 PM

chupacabra.

hahaha back in brazil when i was a little kid i would go camping with my older cousins and they would tell stories at night about the chupacabra and scare the living shit out of me, i could never go to sleep lol...

+1 for bringing up the chupacabra

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 04:37 AM
witches... thats just something made up a long time ago

No it's not. There are witches everywhere. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 04:39 AM
Ghosts, witches, all that bs is made up... but it's ignorant to believe that we're the only ones in the universe.

Weird how you put the "made up" part and "ignorant" in the same sentence. Just because you've never seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. Later, QD.

Mike Lowrey
03-20-2007, 05:53 AM

Post them up!

EvasiveEF9
03-20-2007, 05:56 AM
QD has some pretty cool shit on his link for spiritseekers. If that's still the same link I checked out like...months ago.

alexly
03-20-2007, 07:11 AM
that shit is gay!

AtifSajid
03-20-2007, 07:17 AM
Someone should snipe it out of the sky next time...i know I would try.

Echonova
03-20-2007, 07:41 AM
I absolutely believe in ghosts, seen two in my life and one of those was a full body apparition. When you see a solid form appear in front of you....you believe. Witches?... not so sure, anything is possible. Don't believe that's one in the video, but I can't say they don't exist.

KidSaru
03-20-2007, 08:12 AM
that shit is gay!

Lol, best response ever.

BKgen®
03-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Weird how you put the "made up" part and "ignorant" in the same sentence. Just because you've never seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. Later, QD.

i'll believe it when i see it with my own eyes... meaning not in video form. Aliens, however, i do believe exist.

nightracer
03-20-2007, 10:26 AM
I fucking loool'ed at that :lmfao: :lmfao:

OR it could be a crackhead :lmfao:

nightracer
03-20-2007, 10:44 AM
LINK!!! (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e27_1173581537) This is some wild shit. Fake or not, it still is. Later, QD.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Wqc6LyB56g

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 02:54 PM
i'll believe it when i see it with my own eyes... meaning not in video form. Aliens, however, i do believe exist.

So you've seen real aliens before? Wow, man. Cool. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 02:55 PM
that shit is gay!

Lol, best response ever.

And they arrive. Later, QD.

ATK_Designs
03-20-2007, 03:21 PM
should've take out an gun and shoot them down, see what'll happen :dunno:

BKgen®
03-20-2007, 04:30 PM
So you've seen real aliens before? Wow, man. Cool. Later, QD.

lol no.

ok ok sure i believe in ghosts and witches. :yes:

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 04:52 PM
lol no.

ok ok sure i believe in ghosts and witches. :yes:

I don't care if you believe or not. It's just the rationale you give doesn't really make sense. Take a listen to the voices I have on my site and explain to me what they are. Just curious as to your observations.

On a side note, I really don't understand why everyone on here says they don't believe in witches. They are everywhere. Just because they don't really fly on brooms and have crooked noses and stand in front of huge pots of boiling water, casting spells doesn't mean they aren't around. Later, QD.

on 3
03-20-2007, 04:54 PM
OH SNAP!!! Its Quick Dick (QD) and the spirit seekers.
:gay:

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 04:56 PM
OH SNAP!!! Its Quick Dick (QD) and the spirit seekers.
:gay:

Aahhh shit!!! It's Mr. Originality and the Predicktibles. Later, QD.

Psycho
03-20-2007, 06:13 PM

chupacabra.

It´s another paranormal mystery! Quickly QD, to the mystery machine!!
http://www.tengrrl.com/blog/mobile_images/Picture018-704805.jpg

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 06:18 PM
I don't care if you believe or not. It's just the rationale you give doesn't really make sense. Take a listen to the voices I have on my site and explain to me what they are. Just curious as to your observations.

On a side note, I really don't understand why everyone on here says they don't believe in witches. They are everywhere. Just because they don't really fly on brooms and have crooked noses and stand in front of huge pots of boiling water, casting spells doesn't mean they aren't around. Later, QD.

i thought they originated in german fairy tales
not saying you are wrong, but define what you consider to be a "witch"

the reason why no one is with you may be because of a difference of terms.
when i think of a witch, i think of what you just said in essence

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 06:35 PM
the reason why no one is with you may be because of a difference of terms.
when i think of a witch, i think of what you just said in essence

That's just a story-filled definition of a witch. A lot of Wiccans are self-proclaimed witches. Most everyone that is involved with any form of black magic or magic around that genre are witches. Through my hobby, I have met several witches. Nice people, but I wouldn't want to hang around them during their "personal" time, if you know what I mean. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 06:35 PM
It´s another paranormal mystery! Quickly QD, to the mystery machine!!

Why would I do that? Later, QD.

on 3
03-20-2007, 06:56 PM
i see dumb people
HIGH FIVE on your web site Quick Dick

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Ok. You've proved yourself. Later, QD.

canadianrcis
03-20-2007, 07:01 PM
lol, a 50 cal will take care of that problem

jmmx258
03-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Post them up!
I'll see what I can do!! It was a ghost hunting club from Pittsburgh who did all the shooting. The one night was perfect for it. They had the entire side of the city I lived on, the had the power out to do some sort of updating or something. We had 2 hours of complete darkness to do it!!!

I'll give them a call though and see if they'r eonline or if they could put it up. Its all video.

Lucky DAWG
03-20-2007, 08:59 PM
That's just a story-filled definition of a witch. A lot of Wiccans are self-proclaimed witches. Most everyone that is involved with any form of black magic or magic around that genre are witches. Through my hobby, I have met several witches. Nice people, but I wouldn't want to hang around them during their "personal" time, if you know what I mean. Later, QD.

oh wiccans yes, forgot about them; good call.
what kind of hobby brings you into their circle though lol?

Nate_1998
03-20-2007, 09:10 PM
lol @ primer impacto and flying witches

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 10:46 PM
oh wiccans yes, forgot about them; good call.
what kind of hobby brings you into their circle though lol?

I'm a ghosthunter, lolol. I mingle with witches, wiccans, mediums and all sorts of people connected, somehow, with the spirit world. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:50 PM
I'm a ghosthunter, lolol. I mingle with witches, wiccans, mediums and all sorts of people connected, somehow, with the spirit world. Later, QD.

go to bed Mike.:D

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm off tomorrow. Well, I got court, so I don't need to go to bed right now, lolol. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm waiting on this damn pump to finish it's job.. GAH!

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 10:54 PM
Hmmmmm. Lolol. Later, QD.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-20-2007, 10:57 PM
lol! Good night, I'm done! I've gotta get up in 2 hours (Max's internal schedule is set to the minute!) Nighty Night!

quickdodge®
03-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Ugh. Night, girl. Later, QD.

Bajjani
03-20-2007, 11:09 PM
DAMN IT HARRY POTTER GO BACK TO YOUR MAGIC WORLD