PDA

View Full Version : Help with the 240

santacruz77
03-19-2007, 09:41 AM
ok this is what happend when i jump started it i had it running for about 10 minutes... i checked the gauge and it was spiked all the way up i cut it off fast nothing major happend. but the thing is we let it sit for a while started it again and it was spiked but i could put my finger in the rad and that wasnt hot also the fans didnt kick on. i had the radiator hose off for a while so could that have somthing to do with it air lock?? would it be my thermostat or what? and help would be appreciated.

ok so this weekend i put the battery in my trunk finished everything up got in to start it and the only thing that happend was the lights starts going up and down and the rpm gauge went crazy but no start. I tried to jump start it off by the battery and still nothing happend. then i put the jumper cable on were my new pasitive connects to the old one. it workd started to run..... then i cut it off after a while and wouldnt start back up. could it be the ground in the trunk? we checked it with one of thoose things it says it was good but im not sure. i also charger the batter for like 5 hours still nothing. could my battery not be strong enough to send enough volts for it to start????????????

Benefit
03-19-2007, 11:23 PM
wTF are you talking about,

santacruz77
03-20-2007, 11:07 AM
doesnt matter all fixed good as new