PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Hoodermyblubber

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM
AKA Hulud

You in here, tonight? Got some funny shit for you. And I make it public because she's a public service announcement, LoL.

Here's the added humor ya'll wanted...

So I met this girl about a year ago. Left an AWESOME chick that was pretty much all I'd ever wanted in a girl for this new chick. Uh...name's will be kept anonymous...

Anyways, so this new chick is ballin'. She's cool as hell, parents are strict, but whatever, she's got a rack. We dated a while, got it on a few times, and at a varsity meet, I meet Hulud. Hulud looked at my funny when we met, and I never understood why. He was just short with words when it came to me. So this past...september, I go through FROG week (basically, the corps version of "boot camp") and I break down, tell her she's the one, I love her, I wanna marry her (because we'd been talking about it for a while, and I'd actually been saving for a ring). So after I tell her all this, I find out she's been talking to this other dude. He grabs her and kisses her, and she can't understand why I'm pissed. She tells me she enjoyed it...and can't figure out why I was pissed.

Time moves on, he goes around, tells everyone they slept together and such, so I tell her I love her and will take her back. She says I love you too, let's get back together. Next day, she's with another dude. Meanwhile, I'm not even allowed to talk to this girl Jesse from my biology course.

Time passes, she splits with him, tells me she loves me, misses me, wants me back, and I say I'll take her. She says let's get together. Next day, she's with a new dude. They split after time.

Few weeks later, "Ben, I love you, I miss you, you're who I realyl wanna be with". Like a fool..."cool, let's do it". Next WEEK (she lasted a week this time...) she's with a new dude. At this point, I'd finally slept with another chick. She tells me she hates me for it. Two weeks later, I get a call from her "Ben, I was tested, and they found something, I have to get surgery." LoL, she caught it AFTER we'd slept together, so I'm clean. Karma's a bitch. Cuz I found out that she slept with another dude before we split (this dude was clean) cheated on him with me, then got with dude 3 and slept with him, then wanted to cheat on him with me, but I said no. She then got with dude 4, and cheated on him with dude 3.

So this new dude starts talkin' to me like I"m a threat. I was like "WTF, dude, I'm not a threat" and he asked me everything I could tell him on her. I did. He trusted me. Started to find her in lies, but wanted to see how long it'd go. I told him straight up, "Watch your investments. In two months, you'll be gone". Well, it happened this past week on spring break on a cruise. He was on the boat...but she had other boys in her room. Last week made two months EXACT from when I told him "two months, bro". Not only that but she was his ride to and from the cruise ship. She left him at the dock and said "you need to find your own ride".

Come to find out...she took like 3 grand he spent on her.

Karma's a bitch. She's not got an STD. She's a whore. She's GOTTA be loose as a goose by now. And any guy will be with her two months...tops.

The hulud part, now. About a month ago, he tells me he slept with her (right?) before she became the whore she is today. He told me that the reason he looked at me, and was short with words was because he wanted to warn me of just how jacked up this chick is. He was right. I'd not have listened, but I wish he'd told me. Now, dude 4 is talking to me, and he's saying the same things hulud and I say.

To me, it's funny as shit. To you, it might not be.

Public Service Announcement: Beware the name "Julie," and especially if her hometown is now Orlando. You've been warned.

Glad I never spent my money on her. After we split she asked where all the money came from I was putting into the car. I told her "Your engagement ring". She wanted to get back together. I told her pretty much to fuck off.

Oh, also, I just remembered. She's got this godfather named David (another piece to identify her with) and he gets her drunk and tries to take advantage of her. She's like 18 or 19, and he's like 40. Yet she still goes to his house ALL the time...KNOWING he wants to fuck her. He molested her at age like 13, or something like...i'm begining to wonder now just how much she fought it...

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 09:30 PM
tell us all about brotha.. lol HOOWLOOWD.. where you at?

Infinite
03-18-2007, 09:33 PM
tell us more..... now

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:34 PM
LoL, it's nothin' special. Just about my...well...apparently his ex, too...but...skank.

Infinite
03-18-2007, 09:35 PM
:ttiwwp:

Hulud
03-18-2007, 09:37 PM
IM HERE!

AIR IT!

Mr_Mischif
03-18-2007, 09:38 PM
Seriously, if you know ANYTHING about exes: skanks, hoes, sluts, etc., you TELL IT IN THE ORIGINAL POST.

Hulud
03-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Seriously, if you know ANYTHING about exes: skanks, hoes, sluts, etc., you TELL IT IN THE ORIGINAL POST.
dude what are you talkin about? your girlfriend make out with someother guy? LOL

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:40 PM
Fine fine...give me about 5-10 minutes to put it all up in the original post...hulud, got something to add?

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 09:41 PM
either an explanation or pics..c'mon guys..

jmmx258
03-18-2007, 09:41 PM
It matters? The only good it did not posting it was keep me checking back to hear th enew and exciting news haha.

Hulud
03-18-2007, 09:42 PM
Fine fine...give me about 5-10 minutes to put it all up in the original post...hulud, got something to add?
ive got a lot to add lol

ill let you go first then i will share then my brother Bishop will too :lmfao:

Mr_Mischif
dude what are you talkin about? your girlfriend make out with someother guy? LOL

LoL, it's nothin' special. Just about my...well...apparently his ex, too...but...skank.

That's what I'm talkin about

Hulud
That's what I'm talkin about
nevermind, i forgot you are too young to understand

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 09:44 PM
lol so you guys both have the same ex? hewlewd and evavsive?

Mr_Mischif
It matters? The only good it did not posting it was keep me checking back to hear th enew and exciting news haha.only ne

The only new news will be us bitching and moaning about no pics/explanation!

Infinite
pics motherfucker

Mr_Mischif
03-18-2007, 09:45 PM
nevermind, i forgot you are too young to understand

HEY! At least when I fuck jailbait, they'll go to jail instead of me! So they're not really jailbait, just...loose bitches. LOL

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 09:47 PM
HEY! At least when I fuck jailbait, they'll go to jail instead of me! So they're not really jailbait, just...loose bitches. LOL

sometimes.. as you mature you'll realize.. when to speak and when not to speak.. and just an FYI.. thats whole post.. you could have NOT said.. and it would have been fine..

jmmx258
03-18-2007, 09:48 PM
New? thats not news thats typical.

You can count me out of the "us" b/c I'm not bitching I dont much care about pics. I'll wait for the story :)

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 09:50 PM
lol i only heard the short version of this ben
something exciting happen?

Mr_Mischif
03-18-2007, 09:51 PM
sometimes.. as you mature you'll realize.. when to speak and when not to speak.. and just an FYI.. thats whole post.. you could have NOT said.. and it would have been fine..

Yeah I knew, but it's late and I feel like postwhoring. Also, I gotta get some sleep. So I expect a full explanation + pics by morning. MAKE IT SO HUMANS!!

(lol...I'm going delirious w/ no sleep)

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:55 PM
Now she's an ex...but that's part of it.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:56 PM
ive got a lot to add lol

ill let you go first then i will share then my brother Bishop will too :lmfao:
WHOA WAIT!?!? YOUR BROTHER!?!?! THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:57 PM
lol so you guys both have the same ex? hewlewd and evavsive?
Apparently she's looser than just that.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:58 PM
I don't think I'll post pictures...I don't wanna dig my grave, nor bury her face THAT deep.

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 09:59 PM
I don't think I'll post pictures...I don't wanna dig my grave, nor bury her face THAT deep.

lmao

off to finish up hw
night iA

jmmx258
03-18-2007, 10:00 PM
I read your story, bury that gold diggin, hoe baggin, std carryin bitch! lol

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:01 PM
I read your stury, bury that gold diggin, hoe baggin, std carryin bitch! lol
she hasn't tried talkin' to me since I told her to fuck off..

Read the last paragraph, I just added it.

I can't wait to read hulud's post, and his brother's...

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2007, 10:02 PM
She gotta myspace page?

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:03 PM
She gotta myspace page?
LoL, she deleted it cuz too many guys were contacting her for the wrong reasons... hmmm...

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
The hulud part, now. About a month ago, he tells me he slept with her (right?) .
oh no, i was sleeping with her best friend (at one point)

apparently i ruined her life, is what she said to you at the V when i was standing there

jmmx258
03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
As bad as it may seem, I'm sure she fought it the first time. I bet it didnt happen only once though.

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:07 PM
oh, and whores run in packs...

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:10 PM
well anyways from what i know about her, shes an ego centric bitch who only cares about what others think of her and how she is portrayed. she was a whore when i knew her and apparently still is. but so is my ex lol but thats another story

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Who was your ex? And yeah, she runs around here with some skank... Either way, you worded it better than I could have.

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:19 PM
Who was your ex? And yeah, she runs around here with some skank... Either way, you worded it better than I could have.
:lmfao:

Tina, but i dont think they were friends when you were dating Julie

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2007, 10:20 PM
She like black/korean guys?

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:21 PM
one or the other, but not both

B16a2 Civic
03-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Ahahah@ hulud

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:27 PM
:lmfao:

Tina, but i dont think they were friends when you were dating Julie
Not that I ever heard of...

...does it have a penis?

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Not that I ever heard of...
yea, cause apparently 'we' ruined her life :dunno:

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:30 PM
yea, cause apparently 'we' ruined her life :dunno:
So did I, so did david, so did dude 1, so did dude 4...

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:33 PM
So did I, so did david, so did dude 1, so did dude 4...
LOL

true, dumb bitches

Hulud
03-18-2007, 10:38 PM
id share my whore (war) story but people on here know her, so that sucks :(

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:39 PM
LoL, well, Julie's godfather, david, will PROBABLY track me down posting shit up on her and I'll probably hear from her. Go for it.

Hulud
03-18-2007, 11:06 PM
lol

another place another time

i dont share my personal life on IA at all

i can pm you if you want, or whatever but im off to bed, later

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Yeah, I'm out, too. We need to meet up for wings, sometime. I'll probably go again Easter weekend. LMK. later.

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Oh, also, I just remembered. She's got this godfather named David (another piece to identify her with) and he gets her drunk and tries to take advantage of her. She's like 18 or 19, and he's like 40. Yet she still goes to his house ALL the time...KNOWING he wants to fuck her. He molested her at age like 13, or something like...i'm begining to wonder now just how much she fought it...

thought she was just self centered after reading this until this part
that girl has some issues, nothing but trouble

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:24 PM
thought she was just self centered after reading this until this part
that girl has some issues, nothing but trouble
...some? LoLoLoL