miles on motor boosted.

any problems?
any body dings ect?

UPMotorsport
03-18-2007, 09:28 PM
That FMIC IS HUGE

d16_turbo
03-18-2007, 09:33 PM
the chassis has about 140k the motor has around 80k there are a few dings nothing major its been boosted for about 2500 miles no problems

d16_turbo
03-18-2007, 09:35 PM
What manifold is that? numbers?
its an obx manifold this car ran a 12.8@108

honda4life
03-18-2007, 09:46 PM
vouch for car and seller i was there when it ran 12.8@108 good luck with the sale man wish i had the money i would love to have it.

swolejamaica
03-18-2007, 10:03 PM
how much pounds is it on?? Who tuned it?? What is it tuned by?? Im interested

d16_turbo
03-18-2007, 10:10 PM
8 psi it is chipped with crome pro www.jkobd.com is who chipped it

integra2die4
03-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Holy BA-Jezzzus! That FMIC is "ENORMOUS"

japan4racing
03-18-2007, 10:38 PM
vouch for kyle....why are you selling it?

GSRtegŪ
03-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Damn i wish i could afford something like that! GL with the sail man!:goodjob:

FRYLOCK
03-18-2007, 10:48 PM
no mean to hate but 4,500 for a b18b turboed sounds fishy this car if it was ok is worth almost 7000

japan4racing
03-18-2007, 11:01 PM
i can assure you this car is straight. i bought this car as a stock cx from a guy in the airforce, then traded the shell to him for the 4 door i have now. he put the motor in and then not too long ago turboed it. anyone that thinks it is fishy i urge you to come drive this car. i have personally seen this car run 12's more than once. i know i dont carry much weight on this site but i vouch for the guy. the car is straight and legit. if i had $4500 i would scoop it up.

Evil Goat
03-18-2007, 11:04 PM
if i had $4500 i would scoop it up.

x2 on that, would be a fun ass car, thats for damn sure

d16_turbo
03-18-2007, 11:08 PM
no mean to hate but 4,500 for a b18b turboed sounds fishy this car if it was ok is worth almost 7000

its a 95 civic

ARH1192
03-19-2007, 09:15 AM
vouch for the seller and car

+1

Killer
03-19-2007, 09:25 AM
its a 95 civic

mine is a 93 with just the b18 swap... and i wouldn't take much less than 4500 for mine...

urs is boosted..... something does seem a bit fishy....

b16civic4do
03-19-2007, 10:18 AM
i vouch for kyle. badass car.

japan4racing
03-19-2007, 10:20 AM
this is a first for me....the most low-ballinest crew on earth asking for a higher price. raise the price kyle! its obvious they dont want a good deal and would rather sped $2500 more on it. whats funny is this is the same place where i was told my hatch wa worht no more than $5500....i had over $8000 in the engine and electronics....not to mention suspension, wheels and the hatch all this was connected to.

WalkS
03-19-2007, 10:28 AM
bump for a good guy, and a great seller!

Killer
03-19-2007, 10:28 AM
this is a first for me....the most low-ballinest crew on earth asking for a higher price. raise the price kyle! its obvious they dont want a good deal and would rather sped $2500 more on it. whats funny is this is the same place where i was told my hatch wa worht no more than $5500....i had over $8000 in the engine and electronics....not to mention suspension, wheels and the hatch all this was connected to.

just seems awkward that someone would want to sell a car 2000 dollars less than what it should be...

and because of that people are going to think there is something wrong with it...

kaotickaozpunk
03-19-2007, 10:36 AM
just seems awkward that someone would want to sell a car 2000 dollars less than what it should be...

and because of that people are going to think there is something wrong with it...

its kool pimp...im trying to get first dibs on this baby:goodjob:

kaotickaozpunk
03-19-2007, 10:38 AM
but one more thing...it be nice to get more info on this though like mileage and any internal..yatty yatty...you guys get the picture

japan4racing
03-19-2007, 10:41 AM
im sure if he had over $10000 in this car like i had in my hatch he would be asking more for it. you guys should take advantage of such an honest guy. he could post it up for $7000 and make a few ben-franks off this deal or he could be honest and sell it to you for its worth to him. trust me i would love to have this car. last time i had it it was a shell now its a vey nice street car.

atl_legend
03-19-2007, 02:22 PM
nice !!!
g/l on sale
it will not last long

Killer
03-19-2007, 02:25 PM
i'm not saying it's not a nice car.. he just needs to be very detailed about it.. any post why he's selling it at that price.. that's all.

Evil Goat
03-19-2007, 03:40 PM
i'm not saying it's not a nice car.. he just needs to be very detailed about it.. any post why he's selling it at that price.. that's all.

to get something else, ive sold several cars below what they were worth to get out from under them and into my next toy, youd be surprised at people who will take cuts on something b/c they have their eye on something else...so if youre so skeptical go meet the guy, drive the car, bring cash cause youll be hooked, and youll see hes nothing but honest :goodjob:

Killer
03-19-2007, 04:12 PM
less than what it's worth and 2000 grand less than what it's worth is a big deal... that's all i'm saying.. i've got a hatch... i don't need another.. just trying to help him out by asking him to put up more info.. that's all.

Evil Goat
03-19-2007, 04:38 PM
nah, i took about a $5k hit on my cobra last may, thats a big deal, i wouldnt be worried to buy this car, hes gotten vouches from 3-4 guys who have been around ia for a while, and into the car scene in mid ga for a while as well, hes a stand up guy and the car is straight, like i said, if youre skeptical go meet him and drive the car, then report back to all the potential buyers you are trying to scare off....otherwise stfu and stop trying to fuck shit up for people....you want more info you ask for it, you dont say someones shit is fishy, especially when there are people who have been doing this longer than yourself vouching for him

d16_turbo
03-19-2007, 05:01 PM
if you want more info pm me

ARH1192
03-19-2007, 05:27 PM
less than what it's worth and 2000 grand less than what it's worth is a big deal... that's all i'm saying.. i've got a hatch... i don't need another.. just trying to help him out by asking him to put up more info.. that's all.

your full of shit dude.. just bc hes not a douche bag like most ppl on this site when it comes to selling his hatch. hes selling it for a REASONABLE and FAIR price. yea Im sure he's invested a lil more then what he has it priced at but u never get what u put into a car.

the_oc
03-19-2007, 05:44 PM
please pm me your number

ash7
03-19-2007, 09:43 PM
bump for the same intercooler as me ^^

DarKStaR
03-19-2007, 10:10 PM
I will vouch for seller/car, sold him the turbo housings and watched it go 12s, if i could sell me lude i would buy this car.

ARH1192
03-20-2007, 12:21 PM
some body needs to jump on this deal!!

kyle, why u selling?? PM me!! this is Andy

Ronsam2006
03-20-2007, 08:23 PM
the price seems weird cause of where he is located. Warner Robins? Youll spend the two grand driving back lol

d16_turbo
03-20-2007, 08:46 PM
mine is a 93 with just the b18 swap... and i wouldn't take much less than 4500 for mine...

urs is boosted..... something does seem a bit fishy....

you are trying to sell yours for 4k and it smoke has a a half ass painted engine bay and the door jams dont even match and it has some ricer headlights

japan4racing
03-20-2007, 10:18 PM
the price seems weird cause of where he is located. Warner Robins? Youll spend the two grand driving back lol

not if the buyer comes to warner robins to get it..which is how it works

honda4life
03-20-2007, 11:47 PM
all you people that dont plan on buying the car just need to piss off i know this guy and this car and it is a steal of a deal i wish i could buy it and whoever gets this will not be disapointed i garuntee that. and you wont find a more honest person.

kaotickaozpunk
03-21-2007, 06:54 AM
alright i think its a pending sale for me...im hoping to get it by next weekend...called him up already...

ARH1192
03-21-2007, 08:00 AM
you are trying to sell yours for 4k and it smoke has a a half ass painted engine bay and the door jams dont even match and it has some ricer headlights

HAHA yea and that why he hasnt sold it. bc hes a douche like everyone else on here w/ a civic hatch. trying to sell it for way more then its work.. his car.. I'd said $2200 would be a ok price.. considering somone would have to pull the motor and paint the car inside and out before it looked decent. and new head lights!!

anyways free bumb. I think the price should be 4500 firm tho ;)

good luck kyle.. take me out to eat when it sells too!!

d16_turbo
03-21-2007, 09:06 AM
ok

Killer
03-21-2007, 09:25 AM
lol ricer headlights... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tyc projection headlights to be exact.. and i've had way to many compliments on my hatch/headlights.... hell i'm the only one of my friends that's into honda's at all, and they've all agreed the headlights look great.

listen bub, i'll agree, car needs a paint job.. i've said it since day one.. i didn't paint the car, i bought it how it was... 2200 lol, that's a good one... i bought the car for 3000... i've done nothing but upgrade the car since i bought it.. and as my thread states just spent 1300 on replacing the head... the car is worth more than the 4500 i'm asking. trust me on this....

i've had plenty of offers for people to buy my car at the price listed... and as the thread says I'M NOT SELLING! i need a trade... i'm not trying to fuck up your sale, and i'm not bashing your car...

ya'll need to quit being so damn defensive and pull those dicks out of your ass... as far as the name calling goes.. there's no need...

i'll stick to it that it seems fishy to be selling a 12 second car for far less than what it's worth... and others agree.... that doesn't mean it's not a good deal... it could be, or it could end up being a problem.. just like my car WAS when i bought it for less than what it should've been priced....

blown_ss
03-21-2007, 09:26 AM
very nice car! good luck on the sale. are you considering any trades?

Killer
03-21-2007, 09:28 AM
i also find it funny that u have 17 posts and act like ur running this forum... lol.. ur funny...

kaotickaozpunk
03-21-2007, 09:30 AM
lol ricer headlights... lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tyc projection headlights to be exact.. and i've had way to many compliments on my hatch/headlights.... hell i'm the only one of my friends that's into honda's at all, and they've all agreed the headlights look great.

listen bub, i'll agree, car needs a paint job.. i've said it since day one.. i didn't paint the car, i bought it how it was... 2200 lol, that's a good one... i bought the car for 3000... i've done nothing but upgrade the car since i bought it.. and as my thread states just spent 1300 on replacing the head... the car is worth more than the 4500 i'm asking. trust me on this....

i've had plenty of offers for people to buy my car at the price listed... and as the thread says I'M NOT SELLING! i need a trade... i'm not trying to fuck up your sale, and i'm not bashing your car...

ya'll need to quit being so damn defensive and pull those dicks out of your ass... as far as the name calling goes.. there's no need...

i'll stick to it that it seems fishy to be selling a 12 second car for far less than what it's worth... and others agree.... that doesn't mean it's not a good deal... it could be, or it could end up being a problem.. just like my car WAS when i bought it for less than what it should've been priced....

amen bro...i understood you from the beginning and ure not trying to bash anyones thread...im going to take a look at this car next weekend and see how it all goes if its good im definitely going to get it...

Killer
03-21-2007, 09:32 AM
amen bro...i understood you from the beginning and ure not trying to bash anyones thread...im going to take a look at this car next weekend and see how it all goes if its good im definitely going to get it...

i just think it's funny that some one gets mad when i think his car is worth MORE than what he's selling it for.... :lmfao:

hope everything works out for u...

patrick4588
03-21-2007, 09:48 AM
mr.kyle perry.... nice ride. another vouch for you. i have seen it run 12.8... twice actually. how come you are selling? what you moving on to? you go from car to car like every 3 months! lol. you had the coupe, 4 door, and hatch. what now? ek?

ARH1192
03-21-2007, 10:18 AM

-you are a honda fan boy.
-you are a ricer
-you have shown u know nothing.
-you should be like ur friends and not drive a honda
-you should die in a fire
-you should realize that this car for sale coule be built for $4500 or close to it if u took your time and looked around. for example: do you not see the homemade down pipe? The owner can weld, so he saved him self alot of money.

and lastly
-you should realize you drive a rolling dumpster and is not worth no where near $4500.

a shell that needs lil body work and paint.. $1500 all day long
ls swap $1000 easy if u look around

thats what u got.. why is that worth $4500??? looks like u should have invested no more then $2500... and since u hardly ever get out what u put in to a car.. price should be $2500 obo

so now quit w/ the "this sounds fishy" bs just bc he's selling it at a reasonable price. bc the only thing fishy is your mouth

BuBBa DRiFT
03-21-2007, 10:38 AM
i have a 88 rx7 fc3s in mint condition if you want to trade.

Killer
03-21-2007, 10:38 AM
-you are a honda fan boy.
-you are a ricer
-you have shown u know nothing.
-you should be like ur friends and not drive a honda
-you should die in a fire
-you should realize that this car for sale coule be built for $4500 or close to it if u took your time and looked around. for example: do you not see the homemade down pipe? The owner can weld, so he saved him self alot of money.

and lastly
-you should realize you drive a rolling dumpster and is not worth no where near $4500.

a shell that needs lil body work and paint.. $1500 all day long
ls swap $1000 easy if u look around

thats what u got.. why is that worth $4500??? looks like u should have invested no more then $2500... and since u hardly ever get out what u put in to a car.. price should be $2500 obo

so now quit w/ the "this sounds fishy" bs just bc he's selling it at a reasonable price. bc the only thing fishy is your mouth

-you should start making sense
-you have no idea what you're talking about
-open your eyes and read a little more

seriously... i've said more than once i'm not bashing this car or thread at all... for some reason you can't wrap your little brain around this can you... now stfu and stfd
you're really about to piss me off... talkin trash about a car that u know nothing about... and disrespecting some one because u don't like their headlights.. please.. your're a fucking noob.

my car is far from rice my friend.. and i am very far from a ricer...

d16_turbo tell your little nut swingers to shut the hell up.. their little 100 post count asses are making your thread look bad... causing stupid e-drama.. all because i wanted you to post full details on the vehicle.. to explain why u were selling an easy 6000 hatch for 4500....

and i dont' think i've seen but maybe one person vouch for this car that has any weight on this forum... getting people that mean nothing to vouch still equals nothing.....

patrick4588
03-21-2007, 10:47 AM
you are dumb. who cares how much weight i have on this forum. i belong to a lot of forums. his car is legit. end of story.

ARH1192
03-21-2007, 10:47 AM
u are a idiot, and ur car is a pos with or with out those headlights. I know I've seen pics of ur car and its shity body/paint.

give me 6 grand and I'll build 2 12sec hatchs. quit being a douche and just accept that by d16_turbo being honest and selling it for what its worth he's making ur car look like a rip off.. which it is

Killer
03-21-2007, 11:11 AM
you are dumb. who cares how much weight i have on this forum. i belong to a lot of forums. his car is legit. end of story.

no one cares..
except for your friend posted it on THIS FORUM not others so your vouch is worthless... nothing against you.. but until u have more rep.. or unless people with a lot of rep know you and can vouch for you.. your vouch means nothing...

and shitty body? http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/DSCF4057.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/kvb1085/DSCF4055.jpg

there are like two dings on the car... on on the hood.. one on the trunk of the hatch...

i still don't think your getting it man... i'm not saying his car isn't worth 4500.. i'm saying it's worth more.. and it's weird that he would sell it for less than it's worth....

my car was priced at 3000... which is cheap for a swapped hatch.. i was promised that not a thing was wrong with the car.. come to find out it had a lot more problems than i was told.. i thought i was getting a good deal... i got ripped... i'm not saying this is the case with this car... but it could be.. and that's y i want him to give FULL FUCKING DETAILS on HIS car..

we don't need nutswingers running around acting like they know what they are talking about... just the thread starter to explain why he's pricing the car so cheap... that's all...

and i'm sure if u went to a car lot today and were getting prices... for cars.. and they said "well here is this brand new truck worth 20,000.. but we're gonna sell it to you for 13,000" your first thoughts would be.... "what's wrong with it" don't act like u wouldn't.... it's completely logical for any member on this board to think something like that when there is a vehicle that could go for 6 going for 45...

BuBBa DRiFT
03-21-2007, 11:14 AM
haha you guys need to quit arguing, your interrupting the original guys business. i cant even find the post where i offered the guy a trade! if i cant even find it what makes it seem like he would find it?

no offense but please stop wasting bandwidth and take it to a PM or chat.

Killer
03-21-2007, 11:20 AM
haha you guys need to quit arguing, your interrupting the original guys business. i cant even find the post where i offered the guy a trade! if i cant even find it what makes it seem like he would find it?

no offense but please stop wasting bandwidth and take it to a PM or chat.

i'll stop when the nut swinger stops.. as i posted, i just want the detail from the vehicle owner...

that will help me out, and anyone who maybe interested.

ARH1192
03-21-2007, 11:44 AM
im saying its not worth anymore and that it is price very fairly. The car is at a fair price for both the seller and buyer. the car is not worth $6000 at all. Im just saying everyone on this site post their hatch for sale as if it were made of gold. and one guy gets on here and post a reasonable price and ur like somethings is fishy.. nothing is fishy at all.. just a honest guy trying to sell at a honest price.

japan4racing
03-21-2007, 11:54 AM
wow, i think all that needs to be done here is for the prospective buyer to call kyle, set up a time to meet him look the car over, drive the car, and see that its a good ride.

killer: we understand you got fucked on your ride...but that does not mean that every good deal on earth is a turd with a $100 dollar bill wrapped around it. please leave this thread as you are the main cause of al the negativity in the thread im sure you would not like it if a bunch ppl came in your forsale thread and started talking about how fishy your car was or questioning the price way out of reason. just leave him alon and if the car sucks we ill all find out. for fucks sake we are talking about a honda civic here not a lambo. drop it

d16_turbo
03-21-2007, 06:35 PM
werd

blue_5g_zc
03-21-2007, 09:54 PM
hot car man, goodluck and goodprice

japan4racing
03-22-2007, 12:15 AM
bump for a clean and quick car for a great price......forget about the haters

d16_turbo
03-22-2007, 08:20 PM
bump

1point8turbo
03-22-2007, 09:03 PM
couldnt help but love all the BS....i never post on this shit but ill make an exception.

rode in this car a few times...hauled ass.

i think i might have helped put this motor in? idk i cant keep up with your motor/car combo anymore lol.

i heard a rumor why hes selling the car. and it makes alot of sense. nothing to do with the car itself.

oh well free bump

1point8turbo
03-22-2007, 09:07 PM
oh and just to start on a bad note! i vouch for him too!!

big FMIC FTW....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/rx7anator/DSCN0465.jpg

honda4life
03-22-2007, 09:36 PM
killer you need to just stop and let it go because the only thing you are doing is making yourself look bad ive been on this site probably longer than you and i owned your car im the one who sold it on this site for 3800 with no smoke and by the looks of it you have not done one damn thing to it. and i vouched for him more than once and so have others so just let it go damn.

d16_turbo
03-22-2007, 10:11 PM
oh and just to start on a bad note! i vouch for him too!!

big FMIC FTW....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/rx7anator/DSCN0465.jpg
thanks b-rad

ARH1192
03-23-2007, 09:43 AM
bump for jew

Killer
03-23-2007, 09:58 AM
killer you need to just stop and let it go because the only thing you are doing is making yourself look bad ive been on this site probably longer than you and i owned your car im the one who sold it on this site for 3800 with no smoke and by the looks of it you have not done one damn thing to it. and i vouched for him more than once and so have others so just let it go damn.

PM'D!!!!!

to the seller:
sorry for the trash that got started in your thread.. ask a mod to clean it all up and i'll stay out of your thread....

d16_turbo
03-23-2007, 10:44 AM
thats cool

skatebrdr15
03-23-2007, 11:54 AM
im interested in your car but i have a few questions can the psi be tuned inside the car and is it a good everyday driver

d16_turbo
03-23-2007, 11:58 AM
yes you can turn the boost up inside the car and i drive it everyday im only running 8psi

d16_turbo
03-24-2007, 07:40 AM
bump

SNOOPy00
03-24-2007, 08:23 AM
bump for a good deal

Z33_kid
03-24-2007, 10:42 AM
looks good

TheProfiteer
03-24-2007, 10:57 AM
Car could use some clean paint, then it would absolutely go for at least 6k.

d16_turbo
03-24-2007, 09:15 PM
Car could use some clean paint, then it would absolutely go for at least 6k.

yea that would help out

d16_turbo
03-25-2007, 08:15 PM
bump

marcj
03-25-2007, 08:27 PM
bump for you

Killer will never get my business because of this thread. :)

GSRtegŪ
03-26-2007, 12:09 AM
Bump

hondaowner
03-26-2007, 05:10 PM
BUMP....

cactusEG
03-26-2007, 05:49 PM
good price.. G/L on sale

SleeperWRX
03-26-2007, 07:32 PM

Your friends said the headlights looked great becuase they wore rice, You buying a hatch for $3000 like that is called Rip Off son. You spent $1300 on replacing the head thats your loss weather you wanted it to run again or not. You had to replace the head in order to sale it. I've seen alot of hatchbacks come and go here. Very nice decent fair priced. But yours is just way off the price maybe $3000-$3500 would be considered a fair price. Why bother posting bS like this.. 12 sec car for $4500 is fishy no doubt about it but no one is forcing you to buy it/

d16_turbo
03-26-2007, 07:53 PM
everyone acts like its hard to get a civic to run 12's and its not i had a coupe about a year ago that ran 13.0 and it was a sohc

lsxtreme
03-26-2007, 08:56 PM
eh i got a 95 integra 4dr gsr, color on it is forest green, tinted up with some rota red gt3's, droped on some tein s-springs with some kyb gt2 struts lemme me know wahz good..motor has never been modded

b16civic4do
03-26-2007, 09:49 PM
kyle is gay.

d16_turbo
03-26-2007, 09:55 PM
doug is gay

d16_turbo
03-26-2007, 09:56 PM
or is this tan

b16civic4do
03-26-2007, 10:05 PM
tan

japan4racing
03-26-2007, 10:33 PM
i will give you $9763.82...final offer

d16_turbo
03-26-2007, 10:42 PM
i would but that sounds fishy

Mini2NV
03-26-2007, 11:27 PM
Nice EG man, With that price it should move quick. Bump..

Evil Goat
03-27-2007, 03:55 PM
i will give you $9763.82...final offer

$9763.83...bump for kyle

Killer
03-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Your friends said the headlights looked great becuase they wore rice, You buying a hatch for $3000 like that is called Rip Off son. You spent $1300 on replacing the head thats your loss weather you wanted it to run again or not. You had to replace the head in order to sale it. I've seen alot of hatchbacks come and go here. Very nice decent fair priced. But yours is just way off the price maybe $3000-$3500 would be considered a fair price. Why bother posting bS like this.. 12 sec car for $4500 is fishy no doubt about it but no one is forcing you to buy it/

i left this thread sometime last week... or did you notice.... my friends wore rice??? i dont even know what you mean, btw the friends i'm speaking of... one drove a wrx, no exterior mods.. but one FAT turbo upgrade... the other has a 1000 hp supra... so again.. no rice there.. other than agreeing with me, you make no sense...

but thanks for proving my point.......

ok so FOR THE LAST TIME! d16, i hope you sell your car.. i think it's a great car. looks good, sounds like an incredible deal... honestly.. i'm not bashing the car, or the seller......

i just thought the price seemed low... that's a compliment..

so if ya'll want to keep this shit going.. bashing my car cause i thought someones price was too low.. go ahead... but do it in pm's or the whores lounge.. not this guys thread...

bigasian
03-27-2007, 04:36 PM
are you interested in any trades? i have an 05 gsxr 600 with 2300 miles on it.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f319/dontgodumb/Picture019.jpg

d16_turbo
03-27-2007, 05:29 PM
thats really nice and i would but i need the cash

bigasian
03-27-2007, 05:34 PM
i understand, let me know if you change your mind. good luck with the sale.

DoubleOzero
03-27-2007, 05:56 PM
nice car wish i had one

flamedsrt4
03-27-2007, 08:08 PM
I can vouch for this car, it is PHAT as hell, and fast as hell!!!! I pretty much nut my pants every time i ride in it!!!!

UkNoWmEhFoO
03-27-2007, 08:09 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112602 trade just listed?

d16_turbo
03-28-2007, 12:19 AM
bump

mickeychang
03-28-2007, 09:44 AM
very interested. id like to see the back though. please PM me.

Blackknightg
03-28-2007, 04:11 PM
you bastard, you didn't even take me for a spin in it.lol Good luck and I vouch for the seller as well. I would like to have the boost setup, will be there soon though.

d16_turbo
03-28-2007, 04:31 PM
who is this

d16_turbo
04-13-2007, 12:15 AM
bump

d16_turbo
04-14-2007, 12:28 AM
SOLD!!!

japan4racing
04-14-2007, 12:33 AM
sounds fishy to me...that burn out was ftl tonight...the marks do go pretty far though

d16_turbo
04-14-2007, 01:18 AM
the cops probably came and arrested all those 16 year olds for dua

japan4racing
04-14-2007, 01:33 AM
i went by there after i did it and no cops were there after i bought some beer i drove back to see the marks. you can see my 9k+ rpm 1st gear section then about million feet of 2nd gear. i wish i would have pulled the e-brake...the marks would have been darker and lasted longer....was it loud? im guessing it was becuase i only have a 3 inch down pipe dumping out at the fire wall. turbo ftw!!!

d16_turbo
04-14-2007, 02:13 AM
it was really loud

DC2NR
04-14-2007, 02:25 PM
whats the lowest you would take without the wheels? pm me

japan4racing
04-15-2007, 10:09 PM
whats the lowest you would take without the wheels? pm me

it is sold so im guessing he wont take anything...it sounds kinda fishy that someone would want to buy a sold car :D