PDA

View Full Version : Good shop around cumming/buford for alignment

brittoknee
03-18-2007, 03:54 PM
I need an alignment on the lude really badly... it's lowered 1.5 inches so I need a shop that's competent enough to work with lowered cars. I do NOT have camber kits so that should make life easier. If anyone has a hookup or knows of a local place around Buford or Cumming that does good work lemme know!

Thanks

SniperJoe
03-18-2007, 04:42 PM
I've got a great shop in the Roswell / Alpharetta area if that would help.

America's Best Automotive
520 South Main St.
Alpharetta 30004

BKgen®
03-18-2007, 05:20 PM
the best shop period is Gran Turismo East in Chambodia.

granturismoeast.com

HiPSI
03-18-2007, 09:17 PM

granturismoeast.com

and not a long drive from gwinnett. i live pretty much in Hall county and make the trip down there probably once a month for tires/alignments and such. after being turned away from at least 15 other places that said my car was "too low" GTE wasn't scared to take on the task and did a killer job.

Infinite
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM
i dont trust anyone in cumming to touch my car. its a fucking redneck fest up here... i went to lanier tire
me -"do you do alignment"
them - "yes, what car"
me - "nissan 240"
them - "whats that?"

that was all i needed to hear, and considering my suspension setup is far from stock i said hell no

brittoknee
03-18-2007, 10:54 PM
lol... thanks for the headsup. You guys have any pricing info on that place in chamblee? I usually go to butler tire in alpharetta but was trying to save a dime or two.

2.0civic
03-18-2007, 10:56 PM
my buddy alex works at meineke off 20 in buford....im not 100% if they do alignments but i know his SRT is low and he works on it there no problem

Crazy Asian
03-18-2007, 10:57 PM
Grand Turismo. Im sending my car there soon. Seem like a good place. Unless someplace where they are so scared to touch the car they actually get a jack and then put book under there...WTF!!!

BKgen®
03-18-2007, 11:44 PM
lol... thanks for the headsup. You guys have any pricing info on that place in chamblee? I usually go to butler tire in alpharetta but was trying to save a dime or two.

they did all 4 wheels on mine for $100 even. I had coilovers and my shit was way off.

Infinite
03-18-2007, 11:50 PM
heh i just realized you're in interlude. daily interlude lives in my neighborhood, small world after all

brittoknee
03-19-2007, 08:34 AM
heh i just realized you're in interlude. daily interlude lives in my neighborhood, small world after all

heh.... i was just over there getting an engine hoist from him last week. small world indeed...

Infinite
03-19-2007, 10:37 AM
he has an engine hoist? dammit i need one lol.
that musta been you i heard... i was like "new car, who is this, lol"

brittoknee
03-19-2007, 04:38 PM
my buddy alex works at meineke off 20 in buford....im not 100% if they do alignments but i know his SRT is low and he works on it there no problem

After calling just about every place recommended to me I decided to go to Meineke. They were the only guys who could do it today.... and I didn't really have the time to wait later this week.

So PROPS to the alignment dude... he did a great job on my car! and it was only $50!

brittoknee
03-19-2007, 04:40 PM
he has an engine hoist? dammit i need one lol.
that musta been you i heard... i was like "new car, who is this, lol"

lol... nah he borrowed a hoist from a friend of mine and we were returning it... and I of course was not in the car when transporting it... I was in a truck! but ya I'm over that way every now and then. I live on the other side of Cumming closer to Buford Dam

Frög
03-19-2007, 05:00 PM

stick to butler tire..

Infinite
03-19-2007, 06:22 PM
lol... nah he borrowed a hoist from a friend of mine and we were returning it... and I of course was not in the car when transporting it... I was in a truck! but ya I'm over that way every now and then. I live on the other side of Cumming closer to Buford Dam

ah, i gotcha. actually i went to take the 240 around the neighborhood and it puked right in front of his house... his wife was just leaving and gave me a funny look, lol.

have you found anything mildly entertaining to do up here yet? because i havent

_Christian_
03-19-2007, 06:25 PM

granturismoeast.com
x2