PDA

View Full Version : Misc god of war 2

BaHumBugg
03-18-2007, 01:22 PM
thinkin about going to pick it up and just wondering if anybody has played it yet, and is it as good as the first one?

SEAN
03-18-2007, 04:23 PM
been playing it the last few days...great game...

BKgen®
03-18-2007, 05:17 PM
damnit it's been out for almost a week now and i don't get to play it till tomorrow. (birthday):rant:

ShooterMcGavin
03-18-2007, 05:43 PM
shit is hot, get it now :yes:

Lotte
03-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Better than the first one.

Maki
03-18-2007, 09:18 PM
Just picked it up for my girlfriend. ill let you know how it is. she is a big god of war fan. she is about to pull an all nighter i think.

Nomad!
03-18-2007, 11:55 PM
I've had it since Wednesday but I've been too busy to play it. Hmmmm...maybe I'll get off of the computer & get on the PS2. Ahhhh...gotta love the active procrastination :D

Killer
03-19-2007, 02:10 PM
i can't wait to get this! i'm kinda broke... but i'll prolly buy it anyway! lol.

BKgen®
03-21-2007, 09:56 PM
how far along are you guys? i've been playing for a couple days and i've only made it to the Phoenix Chamber.

SEAN
03-21-2007, 11:09 PM
I have been playing for about a week...I'm at the Inner Sanctum...almost done with the game...

ShooterMcGavin
03-22-2007, 12:08 AM
i've got like 6 hrs of playtime in and i'm on chapter 5.

Nomad!
03-22-2007, 09:36 AM
Just started 2 days ago but now I have to start from the beginning again due to memory card failure :(

Killer
03-22-2007, 10:07 AM
i played one night for a couple hours.. last thing i remember is where pegasus gets trapped.. lol... don't remember if i beat that yet or not! lol...

BKgen®
03-24-2007, 12:12 AM
so, i just finished with the 3 sisters of fate. The game is amazing, but here's the thing i don't understand.. After fighting a couple cyclops, gorgons, or sirens at the same time, all while the normal goons are swarming you, why does it seem like the major boss fights are a damn cake walk??? There have been a couple times in the game where i'm just ready to pull my hair out and jump out the window, but never were they during a boss battle! for example, the elevator with spikes on the ceiling and skeletons pestering the shit out of you, the pit with the gladiators and neverending supply of cerberus.
just seems like the boss fights should be more challenging.

DemonEyez
03-25-2007, 09:47 PM
so, i just finished with the 3 sisters of fate. The game is amazing, but here's the thing i don't understand.. After fighting a couple cyclops, gorgons, or sirens at the same time, all while the normal goons are swarming you, why does it seem like the major boss fights are a damn cake walk??? There have been a couple times in the game where i'm just ready to pull my hair out and jump out the window, but never were they during a boss battle! for example, the elevator with spikes on the ceiling and skeletons pestering the shit out of you, the pit with the gladiators and neverending supply of cerberus.
just seems like the boss fights should be more challenging.

hehe the elevator with the skeletons was easy. the earth stomp shit got em in one hit

BKgen®
03-25-2007, 10:00 PM
yep that's what i used. it's just a bitch to pull on that chain while getting raped by skeletons. atlas' quake is alright, but unless it's fully upgraded, it just knocks the skeletons down, then you have to do it again to kill them... waste of mana IMO. i prefer gorgon flash for the skeletons b/c once they're turned into stone, it's an easy kill.

DemonEyez
03-26-2007, 01:18 PM
yep that's what i used. it's just a bitch to pull on that chain while getting raped by skeletons. atlas' quake is alright, but unless it's fully upgraded, it just knocks the skeletons down, then you have to do it again to kill them... waste of mana IMO. i prefer gorgon flash for the skeletons b/c once they're turned into stone, it's an easy kill.

well i had mine up to lvl 2 and it killed em one shot.

anywho finished the game last night.. fukin eh thought it would be longer took me 3 days.

BKgen®
03-26-2007, 01:41 PM
yeah same here, only took a few days. the ending was great, definitely set it up for the next game.

SPOILER ALERT for anyone who hasn't beaten it yet:

I'm thinking that since you find out that Kratos is Zeus' son, in the next game you'll probably have to fight Hercules (son of Zeus). Either that, or join forces w/him to kill Zeus together. But that just wouldn't be Kratos-like. :D

SEAN
03-26-2007, 08:23 PM
just started playing it again...great game!!!

http://www.mycheats.com/media/upload_images/1174518576246.jpg

Sol-Badguy
03-26-2007, 08:31 PM
..I still need to play the first one

Nomad!
03-27-2007, 08:18 AM
After getting out of hades with Cronos, I killed myself soooooo many times trying to figure out how to cross the bottomless pit. I had a difficult time seeing the section of the last pillar that you're able to climb. Of course I felt like an idiot after figuring it out :)

I too find the bosses relatively easy to smite after fighting hordes of skeletons, cyclops, and monsters (Oh My!) :D