PDA

View Full Version : good morning ia. dont speed on 400

_Christian_
03-18-2007, 05:23 AM
The alpharetta police dept is out in full force this morning on 400. i got pulled over between mansel and haynes bridge at about 6:00 am on my way to work. apparently its a construction zone? and the limit is only 55, so keep an eye out. also, keep the flamming to a minimum. i know what i did. im just trying to look out 4 someone who might be traveling that way.

ruah_23
03-18-2007, 06:52 AM
I'm sure nicky can clarify that.

quickdodge®
03-18-2007, 07:32 AM
, keep the flamming to a minimum. i know what i did. im just trying to look out 4 someone who might be traveling that way.

No flaming necessary. You're not trying to blame someone else or weasel out of it or cry about it. Looking out for others is cool. Later, QD.

Leisa
03-18-2007, 08:20 AM
The alpharetta police dept is out in full force this morning on 400. i got pulled over between mansel and haynes bridge at about 6:00 am on my way to work. apparently its a construction zone? and the limit is only 55, so keep an eye out. also, keep the flamming to a minimum. i know what i did. im just trying to look out 4 someone who might be traveling that way.

yep its a construction zone right now... they have signs posted to let you know as well... :D

_Christian_
03-18-2007, 08:54 AM
yep its a construction zone right now... they have signs posted to let you know as well... :D
i didn't see them. and i didnt realize the limit was only 55. the cop was nice enough to not mark the ticket as a construction zone, which would have doubled the points and fine. i would have been screwed...wait, im still kinda screwed anyways.lol im just surprised they were out that early with almost no cars on the road.

SniperJoe
03-18-2007, 09:36 AM
Was it northbound right before Hayne's Bridge? Because I ALWAYS see them waiting right there.

_Christian_
03-18-2007, 10:02 AM
Was it northbound right before Hayne's Bridge? Because I ALWAYS see them waiting right there. yup. it was still dark and they were sitting on the side of the highway blacked out.

Frög
03-18-2007, 12:41 PM
ya he parks right at the exit of hayne's bridge there all the time.. i always speed on my way to work though... how fast were you going?

Kyle
03-18-2007, 12:43 PM
Good looking out man.

_Christian_
03-18-2007, 01:05 PM
ya he parks right at the exit of hayne's bridge there all the time.. i always speed on my way to work though... how fast were you going?
85 in a 55. i wish i had known they posted up there ahead of time. i wasnt even thinking they'd be posted up that early. there wasnt any traffic either. i guess they still catch a lot of ppl. i wont speed through there again.

Frög
03-18-2007, 01:10 PM
85 in a 55. i wish i had known they posted up there ahead of time. i wasnt even thinking they'd be posted up that early. there wasnt any traffic either. i guess they still catch a lot of ppl. i wont speed through there again.

damn should of told you.. T got a ticket right there too..

ironchef
03-18-2007, 01:16 PM
I got a ticket there as well, couple of months ago. He was sitting in that exact same spot, right after the exit to haynes bridge, 27 over, oh well.

ATK_Designs
03-18-2007, 10:06 PM
Good lookout man. I saw some up there, but past windward already - heading up to Premium. I was cruising @80 (in 65 zone though).

But on the way home, I was doing about 85.....and people still pass me by like nothing. :wtf: