PDA

View Full Version : I think I know my pickup line for next time..

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 06:14 PM
Next time I'm going to the bar, I've already got my pickup line pre-planned. It'll go something like this...

"I mean...have you ever thought about it? Death, I mean. At any given point...we could just pass away. It could be a health problem we don't know about. It could be an oncoming driver out of control. It could be anything. When I leave this bar tonight, even, I could be killed. And so...I think it's just logical that we make the best of the time we have together. And for that matter...because we might not ever even get to have a second date...can we just go screw somewhere now? Just so I don't pass away wondering "I wonder if we could have ever been anything?"

Halfwit
03-17-2007, 06:22 PM
no.

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Don't think it'll work? Damnit, I gotta demise a new plan.

BKgen®
03-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Next time I'm going to the bar, I've already got my pickup line pre-planned. It'll go something like this...

"I mean...have you ever thought about it? Death, I mean. At any given point...we could just pass away. It could be a health problem we don't know about. It could be an oncoming driver out of control. It could be anything. When I leave this bar tonight, even, I could be killed. And so...I think it's just logical that we make the best of the time we have together. And for that matter...because we might not ever even get to have a second date...can we just go screw somewhere now? (insert bitchslap here) Just so I don't pass away wondering "I wonder if we could have ever been anything?"

:no:

OneSlow5pt0
03-17-2007, 06:30 PM
:slap: .

imbosile
03-17-2007, 06:34 PM
hmm yea..... go try that one and let us know how it goes

AnthonyF
03-17-2007, 06:38 PM
^^^yea

EvasiveEF9
03-17-2007, 07:00 PM
hmm yea..... go try that one and let us know how it goes
I'll do a writeup! :goodjob:

jmmx258
03-17-2007, 07:09 PM
IF IF IF you do it, let me come, I'm videoing it!!!

twinj
03-17-2007, 08:17 PM
Funny but hell if you find someone that gullible. Just might work

BTLFED
03-17-2007, 08:40 PM
:lmfao: Awesome! :lmfao:

bluuuurr
03-17-2007, 11:13 PM
out of 100 girls, one might fuck you. but she would have fucked you anyway if you think about it.

pick up lines are pretty worthless.. "hey, what's up? my name's blah blah" is usually alot more succesfull ;) chicks dig guys who have the guts to walk up and talk to them. it shows your not a pathetic weakling..

buffdaddy18
03-17-2007, 11:20 PM
out of 100 girls, one might fuck you. but she would have fucked you anyway if you think about it.

pick up lines are pretty worthless.. "hey, what's up? my name's blah blah" is usually alot more succesfull ;) chicks dig guys who have the guts to walk up and talk to them. it shows your not a pathetic weakling..

+1

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 12:57 AM

LoL, no worries. I've got my skills. This is merely for shits and giggles. I was just bored earlier sitting here going "How many crappy ways can I come up with to pick up a chick?"

...you should have heard some of the stuff i came up with...

Evil Goat
03-18-2007, 11:13 AM

"I mean...have you ever thought about it? Death, I mean. At any given point...we could just pass away. It could be a health problem we don't know about. It could be an oncoming driver out of control. It could be anything. When I leave this bar tonight, even, I could be killed. And so...I think it's just logical that we make the best of the time we have together. And for that matter...because we might not ever even get to have a second date...can we just go screw somewhere now? Just so I don't pass away wondering "I wonder if we could have ever been anything?"

considering youre posting this at 7pm on a saturday night id say pick up lines are the least of your worries...and stop stealing shit from movies.....pearl harbor ftl

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:21 AM
considering youre posting this at 7pm on a saturday night id say pick up lines are the least of your worries...and stop stealing shit from movies.....pearl harbor ftl
Considering it was 7pm, I was waiting for the girls to get ready...

And you're right, they DID use something like that, didn't they. Damn...I haven't seen that movie in a long-ass time. Guess I should watch it, again; I'd forgotten they used that line.

It's so kind of you to always try to be a dick to me. But anymore, your attempts are rather humorous. I believe btlfed and jmmx can attest to me having plenty of female friends...

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Wait...and when did I ever steal something from a movie other than this time...which I had forgotten something along those lines was used?

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 11:29 AM
I believe btlfed and jmmx can attest to me having plenty of female friends...

That's FACT, and almost all of them were hot. How many of them he is fucking though...:ninja:

ruffriderGA
03-18-2007, 11:30 AM
girl if you was some gravy id sop you up with a biscuit

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:31 AM
That's FACT, and almost all of them were hot. How many of them he is fucking though...:ninja:
A gentleman never tells all his stories...

If you'd made it the second night, LoL, the group was just as big, if not about 4 more, and only a few of them were repeats from the night before.

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 11:32 AM
Considering it was 7pm, I was waiting for the girls to get ready...

And you're right, they DID use something like that, didn't they. Damn...I haven't seen that movie in a long-ass time. Guess I should watch it, again; I'd forgotten they used that line.

It's so kind of you to always try to be a dick to me. But anymore, your attempts are rather humorous. I believe btlfed and jmmx can attest to me having plenty of female friends...

i'll vouch :goodjob:

aaronfelipe
03-18-2007, 11:33 AM

That's a line from Pearl Harbor, All you need is the fake tears.

BTLFED
A gentleman never tells all his stories...

If you'd made it the second night, LoL, the group was just as big, if not about 4 more, and only a few of them were repeats from the night before.

Good point, but I already had a sure thing sittin here, as I do right now. ;)

Sol-Badguy

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:34 AM
That's a line from Pearl Harbor, All you need is the fake tears.
LoL @ water FTW.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:36 AM
Good point, but I already had a sure thing sittin here, as I do right now. ;)
Damn...and here I am about to go up to Dahlonega to be locked in barracks where the only thing on my hall is a sgt who could rape the worlds strongest man, I swear...and two girls across that hall that on the first day of "welcoming" I had a sgt twice my size in my face screaming that if I even looked at them with an interested eye, he would personally have his boot in my face on the drill field.

Needless to say...I rarely even drop a flirtatious line to them.

I just think it's rather funny how people, such as MR.org, suck at what seems to be their greatest hobby.

Evil Goat
03-18-2007, 11:50 AM
I just think it's rather funny how people, such as MR.org, suck at what seems to be their greatest hobby.

i think you should stick to your hobby, making shitty lame ass threads is your niche. your shits worse than bretts daily email reposts

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 11:56 AM
i think you should stick to your hobby, making shitty lame ass threads is your niche. your shits worse than bretts daily email reposts

sorry no

Evil Goat
03-18-2007, 11:58 AM
sorry no

you can talk to me when you are of age, son

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 11:59 AM
you can talk to me when you are of age, son

can?

you mean did...
i thought you golden oldies were good at grammar

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 12:02 PM
(waiting for lightning fast wit)

Evil Goat
03-18-2007, 12:02 PM
you'll figure it out when you graduate from highschool, what next year is it? that grammar doesnt matter in the real world, even though my grammatical use in that sentence was correct, you know when i was your age i was chasing poon, not playing on the internet, but i dont know your situation, your parents could have put you on restriction or something, so i wont go there

p.s......no more waiting on lightning fast wit......i have other shit to do that doesnt include playing name tag on the internet w/ underage kids

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 12:06 PM
you'll figure it out when you graduate from highschool, what next year is it? that grammar doesnt matter in the real world, even though my grammatical use in that sentence was correct, you know when i was your age i was chasing poon, not playing on the internet, but i dont know your situation, your parents could have put you on restriction or something, so i wont go there

i don't blame you, back in your day the internet was either slow as hell or was not even invented for commericial use yet, either or.

and i'm killing time until i go play tennis with my friend, currently i'm hopping inbetween here and finding a detailed description of the USC fees in detail to try and figure out my future financial situation.

I already have a girl that i'm chasing as well.

All of your jokes are baseless
so instead of telling others to quit making threads
you should either do your homework or quit being a certified asshole, because you don't do it well... atleast QD and Thinkfast and others are funny

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 12:07 PM

p.s......no more waiting on lightning fast wit......i have other shit to do that doesnt include playing name tag on the internet w/ underage kids

lmao, you're still in here waiting for a response
so don't give me that shit

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 04:06 PM
OMG...I can't wait to get to NG so I can jump on and post and make fun of this kid...

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 06:06 PM
OMG...I can't wait to get to NG so I can jump on and post and make fun of this kid...

not a kid though

i think hes up there in age, 40ish???
i remember him saying he had a kid in the 5-10 range i think, if my memory serves me right

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 06:17 PM
lmao.. shit evasive hook a ef brotha up if you got some many womens.. lol for real though man.. i'm down whenever.. you got my number.. lol

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 06:18 PM
lmao.. shit evasive hook a ef brotha up if you got some many womens.. lol for real though man.. i'm down whenever.. you got my number.. lol

get in line you baestard

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 06:21 PM
get in line you baestard

Or you two just get your own game and stop trying to sponge off your homie's skills.

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Or you two just get your own game and stop trying to sponge off your homie's skills.

cough* joke cough* :D

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 06:24 PM

there goes btlfed cockblockin.. :rolleyes: LOL.. ahaha no but for real i need some pussy..

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 06:29 PM
there goes btlfed cockblockin.. :rolleyes: LOL.. ahaha no but for real i need some pussy..

I'm not cockblockin. No need to. I got a girl I'm dating already and she is fuckin awesome in bed. She's all I need at the moment. ;)

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm not cockblockin. No need to. I got a girl I'm dating already and she is fuckin awesome in bed. She's all I need at the moment. ;)

lol.. lucky fucker..

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 06:30 PM

haha

just set up a fake coach or juicy coutoure give away event at your house in the newspaper and then lock the doors...

the idea is in the rough stages of development, but i'm sure it'll work out somehow... :thinking:

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 06:34 PM
haha

just set up a fake coach or juicy coutoure give away event at your house in the newspaper and then lock the doors...

the idea is in the rough stages of development, but i'm sure it'll work out somehow... :thinking:

thats a good idea.. LMAO!!! ahaha .. ok not really actually it's a horrible idea.. btw office space is on Comedy Central.. i forgot that DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA..

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 06:34 PM
lol.. lucky fucker..

Yes....yes I am. :ninja: :lickpuss: :idb:

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 06:35 PM
thats a good idea.. LMAO!!! ahaha .. ok not really actually it's a horrible idea.. btw office space is on Comedy Central.. i forgot that DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA..

no joke its my favorite movie of all time
i killed it though recently

sixth sense is on tv i think too, i'm gonna go check that out as i work on some hw, gl with the plan lol

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 06:37 PM
no joke its my favorite movie of all time
i killed it though recently

sixth sense is on tv i think too, i'm gonna go check that out as i work on some hw, gl with the plan lol

lol yeah me and my homeboy watched it at work the other day.. lol

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 07:09 PM
LoL, you're 40? WTF are you doin' chillin' on here, then? After discovering your age, I see that you've been playing this game for too many years. And at this point, your faults are too instinctive to learn from. Therefore, I bid you farewell. If someone can't learn from my game, then it's pointless for me to school them.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 07:09 PM
..how do we teach these kids?

BTLFED
03-18-2007, 07:15 PM

:lmfao:

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 09:26 PM

by getting me a 21 yr old girl whos a pedophile and likes a 17 yr old guy???
come to think of it, any girl who fits that description is either...

A. ugly
B. already in jail
C. has 4 kids and a warrant for the murder of each of their "baby's daddies"

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:28 PM

A. ugly
B. already in jail

*hard swallow*

Wow... None of the one's I'm with, at least. They range 16-40. Take your pick, LoL.

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 09:29 PM

A. ugly
B. already in jail
or
D. a nympho stripper
E. some chick in my class at KSU
F. just a chick who doesnt care about age.. as long as you got it in the pants..

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 09:29 PM

*hard swallow*

Wow... None of the one's I'm with, at least. They range 16-40. Take your pick, LoL.

haha

i'll take the 40 yr old if its a milf
that would be a funny story

Lucky DAWG
03-18-2007, 09:30 PM
or
D. a nympho stripper
E. some chick in my class at KSU
F. just a chick who doesnt care about age.. as long as you got it in the pants..

i like the sound of option F

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 09:35 PM
haha

i'll take the 40 yr old if its a milf
that would be a funny story
LoL, she's called me cute on several accounts. Runs the mountains with me sometimes. Drives an MCoupe, now. Had both it and a Mini Cooper S, but the cooper got totalled.

AgentEasy
03-18-2007, 09:37 PM
i like the sound of option F
and seriously thats what you run into mostly..

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-18-2007, 10:42 PM
I would offer you a gun.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:45 PM
I would offer you a gun.
Yeah but you're married, or taken, or something...

...on second thought, would it have one or two bullets?

Frög
03-18-2007, 10:50 PM
lol keep sharing with us these pickup lines of yours.. this shit i great!

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:53 PM
lol keep sharing with us these pickup lines of yours.. this shit i great!
Takes time, young grasshopper, to come up with stuff that good. I'll get back at ya when I get something new.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Yeah but you're married, or taken, or something...

...on second thought, would it have one or two bullets?

*Insert Austin Powers Voice Here* Russian Roulette Baby, yeah!:goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:57 PM
*Insert Austin Powers Voice Here* Russian Roulette Baby, yeah!:goodjob:
Would you at least play THAT game with me? LoLoL

Merely playin', toots... <3

ShooterMcGavin
03-18-2007, 10:58 PM
Don't think it'll work? Damnit, I gotta demise a new plan.
i think the word you're looking for here is deVise...

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 10:59 PM
i think the word you're looking for here is deVise...
And you would be right. Reps to you.

I'm too lazy to go back and fix it, though, LoL.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-18-2007, 11:04 PM
Would you at least play THAT game with me? LoLoL

Merely playin', toots... <3

lolz... I would if I was completely 100% out of my freakin' head! Catch me back ummmm... 13 months ago and ask.. I probably would have then!:thinking: Now, I have a precious little bundle of love to care for!

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:06 PM
lolz... I would if I was completely 100% out of my freakin' head! Catch me back ummmm... 13 months ago and ask.. I probably would have then!:thinking: Now, I have a precious little bundle of love to care for!
Hmmm...we'll play with a cap gun, then.

I'm tired as crap. I don't wanna wake up to PT in the morning. PT = the gay. I'm gonna leave the corps, I swear it.

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-18-2007, 11:13 PM
Hmmm...we'll play with a cap gun, then.

I'm tired as crap. I don't wanna wake up to PT in the morning. PT = the gay. I'm gonna leave the corps, I swear it.

that sucks.. Max won't go to sleep and he's got a dr's appt tomorrow morning.. ICKY!

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Max = the baby? How old and what's he got, if you don't mind me asking? Is he on any meds, now?

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-18-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh, he's 2 weeks, it's his routine 2 week check up. He's not sick, although last week he did throw up quite a bit, poor little guy!

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Oh, he's 2 weeks, it's his routine 2 week check up. He's not sick, although last week he did throw up quite a bit, poor little guy!
Good, good. Glad to hear he's healthy. He probably just is still trying to adjust to having to digest his own food. If he has no breakouts, then that's probably all it is. If he starts turning red, or rashing, he could be lactose intolerant. Just something to think about in the event of..

If he can't settle to sleep, try this old-skool trick. Go to the liquor cabinet and just put your thumb over the spout. Just barely get your thumb wet and rub it on his tongue. It's not enough to harm him at all, but it's enough to get him to relax. Relaxing = sleeping. Old trick that not too many people know about anymore. Just make sure you use very little.

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:20 PM
PS-Congratulations

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-18-2007, 11:24 PM
thanks for the tips.. I'm lactose intolerant, so I figured he could be as well.. He get's 1/2 breastmilk, 1/2 soy formula (I didn't even risk the lactose!) at each feeding, that's what the dr. recommended since he wouldn't latch on and I don't produce enough milk :( I didn't realize that you were supposed to heat the formula because he took it at room temp, and he was sick then.. Since I've started heating the water first, he hasn't been sick at all!

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Outstanding, glad someone caught you on that...

I'm a member in a foster home. We got Kevin at 4 days old straight from the hospital. We gave him milk for the longest time and couldn't figure out why he was breaking out and such. When he was tested, we discovered our errors. When you get foster kids at that age, you don't have much to go on at all...LoL. But now the kids like 3.5years and healthy as can be. He's a brat, but he's alright. We give him half milk and half soy, now. It helps to break their habit if you do it at an early age, if I'm not mistaken.

Glad to hear you're takin' good care of him, though. Best wishes to you and your new one ;)

Frög
03-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Takes time, young grasshopper, to come up with stuff that good. I'll get back at ya when I get something new.

lol ok old wise one

EvasiveEF9
03-18-2007, 11:30 PM
lol ok old wise one
LoL, this being told to you from a guy MAYBE a full year older than you, LoL.

Frög
03-18-2007, 11:34 PM
LoL, this being told to you from a guy MAYBE a full year older than you, LoL.

lol i know

Tiff-O-Bitties
03-19-2007, 08:39 AM
thanks!

thinkfast®
03-19-2007, 08:45 AM
IT STINKS IN HERE